Lunchtime Cheating Ch. 02-04

Story Info
Husband wants revenge from cheating wife.
2.5k words
3.49
45.1k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrnooner
jrnooner
54 Followers

I had spied on my wife and I saw her fuck 2 men at a lunchtime drinkfest. Going back to their office she giggled, wiping their come running down her legs. I was beyond furious. I had to get back at her somehow.

We're married 16 years by now, but as ever, she's totally cute, still looks underage, a petite 5'1" blonde with a tight body and tiny tits with nipples that poke forward. She's as hot today as ever wearing a string bikini that doesn't leave much to the imagination. She never shaves, her pussy has always been nearly bald. Our sex life is pretty lame, but after seeing her fuck 2 guys at lunch it seems she's open for other action. That was exactly how I wanted to punish her.

I had video of her being stripped nearly naked in the parking lot then lifted into the back of the van and vigorously fucked by her boss. I got this through the van window. I also got video of his assistant as he pulled out his fat cock and impaled it into her as the boss watched before closing the back door. It's a hot porno to show my friends at our next poker night. That's the start of what I had planned.

That's what happened the next Friday night poker and the five of us were playing while she was upstairs, no doubt watching some stupid recording. So between drinks, I put on my video, which at first didn't show her face enough to be recognized, but enough of her tits and cunt to get everyone hard. The tape was at least 10 minutes of hard-core porn before they realized who the cunt was. 'Julie!' I called her, 'come on down, I need to show you something'. Reluctantly, she came partway down the stairs, shouted 'What?' and at that point stared at the video I had restarted.

It didn't take her a heartbeat to recognize herself in a homemade porn video and to recognize the looks of 5 guys in the living room, mentally stripping off her flimsy nightgown. 'Some guy sent me this video of a slut getting fucked in a parking lot.' I said. 'I thought I'd share it with you and the guys. Just for laughs.' I was being mean. "Look at her begging for it. Who is that slut?"

She became furious, but also afraid. Her voice trembled, 'I know that's me, but what are you doing showing this?' she cried. My friends chuckled and made some vulgar comments, but all I said was, 'I wanted to see if the guys think this should be posted. But you don't really want me to share this at all, do you?' I said this, while on video, her boss, with his spent cock backed away from her spread legs, revealing a newly fucked pussy. Julie's face was clearly recognizable and that pussy was the same pussy now hiding behind the nightgown right in front of us.

'Stop it, and get rid of that trash, Right Now'. She was shouting, attempting to take control with a harsh voice.

I wasn't convinced. 'Sure baby, I'll get rid of it. But you have to show us something first.' I was trying to reason with her. 'I can post this online for all to see and save, or you can drop your nightie and let us have a look, to see if it's really you.'

She tried to be furious, 'I will not, not on your life, and you'll never see these or ever fuck me ever again. That, I promise.' She pushed up her little titties to make her point.

'Are you sure?' I waited a minute for her to reconsider. Then, 'OK guys, ready to receive a hot video?' was all I needed to say before my petite little wife hung her head in submission. 'OK you perverts' she said as she loosened the tie on her nightie and let it fall to the ground. 'Is this what you want?' She hung her head in embarrassment and her face colored a bright pink.

Before us stood a completely naked 32-year old, blushing woman who might pass for 16. She's slender, with narrow hips and tiny titties topped by erect nipples. Her girlish legs didn't come together close enough to keep us from viewing her entire pussy. Her pussy was nearly bald, but the lips were spreading and pink, as if she were aroused by what she was being forced to do. 'Satisfied, perverts?' she asked as she did a turn to show off her tight ass and lovely legs.

My buddy Jim surprised her by saying, 'No honey, come here and sit on daddy's lap'. Turning, her eyes widened as she saw his fully erect penis sticking out of his opened pants.

She was finally realizing what was happening. 'That's not happening, it really isn't', nervous now and not sure how to get away. But Jim stood up and took her in his arms, kissing her neck. Franticly looking to me, 'Honey don't make me do this' she pleaded.

But this was all my idea. 'I'm sorry dear, but I thought this was what you wanted. Dirty sex, right?' With that Jim lifted her up and spreading her legs as he lowered her onto the poker table, slowly inserting his cock into probably the tightest pussy he had ever experienced.

Grunting as he moved in and out of her, Jim looked up at us with a grin and grunted, 'Wow, you guys gotta try this pussy!' to which we all whooped it up. I could see Julie bracing herself for each thrust Jim was making. He was working her hard, pounding his shaft into her and forcing her up the table, then pulling her back as he pounded her over and over. Jim fucked her hard enough to break a sweat for most of 10 minutes and when he came he gave out a loud groan and pumped her rapidly filling her with semen for 30 seconds at least. Pulling his limp dick out of her she oozed cum onto the table, the cards and the chips, and he dripped semen onto the rug. Falling back on the couch, he said, 'man give that tight ass a try, it's unbelievable.

Looking like the slut I know she is, Julie slid off the table and grabbed her gown off the floor. She turned to leave. You could tell she was pissed. 'Clean yourself up and get back here', I commanded her, 'nobody likes sloppy seconds'.

That set her off again, 'I'm not fucking your filthy friends, darling. This happened, now it's over, so tell your pervert friends to go home'. Grabbing her nightgown she turned to go.

And with my most soothing tone I replied, 'You're right sweetheart, it's over, I'm sure you've got the message, so go clean up and please come back as there's one last thing I need to show you'.

Part 3:

Julie did clean up and come back, although a smarter girl might have run away. She had jeans and a tee shirt on when she came back and looked refreshed, and somewhat submissive, finally. I had cued up the video of her getting fucked by Jim and played it as she came back to the living room. Seeing it, she was now really alarmed. Control went out the window. Yelling, 'Why are you doing this to me?' Al had filmed the latest porno, unseen and had captured perfectly, in my opinion, what a slut looks like when she's getting what she really wants in a manner that suits her.

Al told her, 'Drop the jeans gorgeous, and have a seat.' She just shook her head so Al leaned forward, loosened her pants and pushed them down along with her undies. She didn't resist. Frank was behind her and raised up her tee and off, until she was again standing naked in front of us. Meanwhile Al sat before her with his pants down and a big fat erect cock pointing at the ceiling. He tried to pull her onto his lap but she resisted. "C'mon baby, daddy's not going to hurt you." Frank reached around from behind her and taking both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, pulled forward to lead her over to Al's lap. Julie's legs were now spread over his legs and his big cock head was inches from her open cunt. Three guys immediately pulled out their phones to capture video of what would happen next. With no effort Al inserted himself into her slick little pussy, slick even tho she had dried herself off just moments before. She got wet fast, I thought.

Al slid into her and pumped her briefly, then stopped just to feel the tightness along his cock, and looking at me said, 'this is great pussy, you have a money-maker here'.

Al resumed pumping her slowly when he said, 'let's see how this little ass adds to the package'. With that he grabbed each of her butt cheeks and spreading them as wide as possible, lifted her off his cock. Repositioning his dick under her asshole he lowered her butt on his cock head until it was inside her rectum. Al was still holding her up, but Julie was squirming and pleading not be ass-fucked, and Al seemed willing to relinquish his control of her ass. 'Do you want me to stop, baby?' She was pleading, 'Yes, please, just let me go. I don't do it this way.' And with that Al released her cheeks such that her full weight shoved his dick into her asshole as far as it could go.

She whimpered and made noise about her burning ass and the pressure inside her so that my other poker buddy, Fred asked me if she liked to have her nipples squeezed. He thought that might relieve the pain of this big dick in her rectum. My response, as always, is 'sure it can't hurt, or at least it can't hurt any more than a cock in your ass, right?'

So with that Fred started alternately squeezing, first the left nipple, then the right, over and over. It can't have hurt her too much because this was the first visible sign of an orgasm Julie had. She was moaning and moving to the rhythm of the dick in her ass, then started writhing and twitching as her nipples were being manipulated. She relaxed after Al removed his dick but only for a minute. He turned her around to face us and pulled her back onto his rock-hard member. He slid easily back into her ass as she bit her lip. Turning to Fred, 'Do you think another dick can fit inside this bitch?'

Part 4:

Julie had had an orgasm before my friends, filmed live with no shame on her part, at least for now. Al had her pinned with his dick up her ass and was grabbing her little titty nipples. She really couldn't move very much, even if she wanted to. He had her legs spread wide open over his legs and her tight little pussy was on display for all to see. The head of Al's cock made visible a bulge in her stretched abdomen just below her navel. 'Come on man', Al said to Fred, 'the front door is wide open'.

There was no question what would happen to her at this point. Fred mounted her crotch. It was a tight fit, but after a couple of forceful shoves Fred pushed himself into Julie's cunt and his cock was lodged a thin membrane away from Al's cock. Al and Fred grinned at each other in satisfaction and began to coordinate their movements in and out of her ass and cunt. From this time on, Julie became the helpless fuck-toy I had planned for her punishment. She had another orgasm before Al came in her ass. As he pulled out Fred was not amused by the disturbance and yelled at him, 'stop moving you SOB, while I finish fucking the slut'. Still recovering from her second orgasm, Julie didn't resist as Fred pumped a load of come into her pussy and pushed her aside as he withdrew his spent cock from her vagina.

Julie had fucked Jim, Al and Fred, in full view of each other and mostly recorded for posting to whatever social media sites we wanted. Although she seemed newly submissive, I wasn't sure the lesson had really been learned. I was also unsatisfied. Despite all the hardcore action so far, I hadn't had been able to use her.

Wayne, who had been silent so far except for cheering and yucking it up during the action, said, 'well, if you fellas are done, I can sure use a blowjob'. Grabbing her right tittie, Wayne pushed her back on the poker table face-up. She submitted, lying submissively as Wayne pulled her head over the edge of the table. With her mouth open he had full access to her mouth and throat. Wayne face-fucked my wife in her throat until she gagged. With each thrust his ball sack slapped her in her face. She gagged at least and choked 3 times. While still wriggling from that assault on her face I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs on the other side of the table. I penetrated as far as I could and treated her cunt roughly, or at least pounded her as hard as I could. We fucked her from both ends until Wayne came down her throat, and shortly thereafter I unloaded into her worn and misused pussy.

We were all done with her, but surprisingly Jim came back to life saying to Julie, 'If you don't mind, honey, before we call it a night I'd like to get a feel for that tight little asshole of your'.

Rising up on her right elbow Julie pleaded to be left alone. She had the other hand holding on to what surely was a very sorely abused pussy and pleaded to me, 'I'm so sorry, my love. What I did to betray you will never happen again. I promise, please make them stop.'

I smiled to her, then nodded at Jim. He grabbed her by the ass and spread her out on the poker table one more time. 'Let's make sure she remembers this lesson' I said to Jim in my most threatening voice.

With that he fucked her ass as if it were a cunt, then fucked her cunt as if he were mad at her. She didn't resist, although she did squirm and cry out, whenever he thrust in too deep. He finished with her and called her the best 'fuck-bunny' he ever had used.

My friends and I were spent. We had fucked this woman/girl as well as anyone could. Al and Jim both told me she should 'go pro'. Best piece of ass ever. I was satisfied she will be better behaved in the future. She had limped back to the bathroom to take care of herself and I was satisfied she'd be loyal to me from now on. However the boys all said she could make money, and we should form a business based on her natural talents of cunt, ass and tits.

We may make use of that advice, but that's another story.

jrnooner
jrnooner
54 Followers