Lunchtime Cheating Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Julie gets kinky at a bondage party.
2.5k words
3.56
17.1k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrnooner
jrnooner
54 Followers

Part 9, from Julie.

My name is Julie M. and I'm writing this account of my sexual history in order to cope with the things I've done. My therapist says it's a way to understand what I've done and why I've let it happen. I'm way beyond dealing with my lunchtime affair at this point.

Briefly, my husband Steve, whom I love with all my heart, caught me having sex with my boss and another coworker. There's no way to excuse how bad that was except to say I was really drunk and didn't know what I was doing. Steve saw it and decided to punish me by throwing a poker night sex party for his friends. I was the main attraction of the party and have become a sex toy ever since. Sex toy may seem extreme, but I was coerced into sex with a huge black man, then I had to perform at a gangbang at a college fraternity party in town. Steve doesn't know about these latest events. But he does know I refuse to have relations with him. We used to have a nice healthy relationship until then.

Now, I see guys in town and I get lewd comments and even get groped in public. It's awful. I'm having trouble dealing with it. That's why I tried to get professional help.

I had been gangbanged by 10 or 15 guys at the frat party before my friend Sarah stopped them. As we left she was so comforting and supportive, I really felt loved. She was a girl much younger than me, but I really feel for her, even now.

There's a guy named Al who's forcing me into these situations and he always threatens to release video of me getting fucked at our house, in a hotel or at the frat house. I don't know how to make him stop harassing me. My therapist just doesn't understand I have no way to stop this happening. After we left the frat party Al, was happy. 'Nice job ladies, we made $2000 here tonight.' He smiled at us, 'With the 4-way split we all earn $500.' I figured if I had fucked 20 guys it was about $25 a fuck. Oh my god. What kind of a woman had I become?

I was so ashamed. I have no idea how to hide my identity from all these boys who had seen what I had done. Many of them had done some pretty nasty things to me. It's a small town and I fear it's going to be hard to remain anonymous. I've stopped going out in public very much because I get propositioned and I'm not sure if I can dare to refuse.

Sarah called me a couple days after the frat party fuckfest and said Al had scheduled another gig. 'Hi Julie, are you doing OK?' Sarah called me at home, 'I hope you're OK and I'd like to talk over a party Al has arranged, but I really need you to help me with it.'

I was shocked, 'Are you fucking kidding me?' I'm yelling at the phone, Steve wasn't home yet. 'I just got gangbanged at a frat house. What does Al expect me to do? Remember I'm married, right? What do you expect me to do? Tell me. Really, tell me what am I supposed to do? Al needs to let me go, OK, got it? I'm calling him to make this stop!'

'Julie, please come over to my place. Let's talk it out. Al is an asshole and we can get him to back off. You know I love you and I don't want you to be hurt, so let's work this out. Come over now, OK?"

I was afraid of what Al had planned, but I trusted Sarah. I felt affection for her and didn't think she would get me into anything that would be really awful. 'Sure', I said meekly, 'I'll be there in 15 minutes.'

I'm not a good woman. I realized that I wanted to have sex with Sarah, so I drove to her place wearing only a very short sun dress and no underwear. Of course I was shaved bare everywhere. It was dark when I got to her place. She was waiting for me at the door. 'You're so beautiful', she said as she undressed me in front of the open door. We kissed and groped and rubbed against each other as we moved into her living room. We made out laying on the couch in her living room.

'Julie, do you trust me?' Sarah was kneeling between my legs and I stroked her hair. I nodded, to aroused to form an answer for her. She smiled at me, then stripped off her clothes. Sarah is a redhead with such beautiful breasts, larger than mine, but not huge. Mine are tiny. Her pubic hair is short and bright red like her hair. Leaning against me, she said, 'Don't freak out honey, you know I love you.' And with that she clipped a handcuff on my right wrist. She pushed her naked body against mine and kissed my mouth. Taking my left arm and raising it above my head she clipped the handcuff to my other wrist. She stroked my sides and inside my thighs, then played with my nipples.

Leaning over she drew her long hair over my body, causing my to shudder with pleasure. Running her tongue slowly from my navel down to my vagina she slowly licked my clitoris in the circular fashion only a woman would know how. She had me moaning almost at once, and made me orgasm almost as if she willed it. It was an orgasm like none I had ever had.

After it was over Sarah laid next to me and unhooked the handcuffs. "That was wonderful," I cooed at her. "My heart is still pounding." That made her giggle. "But why did you use the handcuffs? I wasn't able to do anything for you."

Sarah sat up and turned those beautiful green eyes to me. "Do you trust me Julie?" She was almost whispering. I did trust her, and nodded, curious what she would say. "Al wants us to do a bondage party."

Part 10, from Julie. witnessed by therapist,

My name is Julie M. and I have just been told I needed to perform in a bondage sex party. I am married, happily, up until my husband put me in a group sex thing to punish me for a drunken mistake I had made at work. Since then I have refused any sexual relations with him. But his friend, named Al, has arranged 2 really sordid sexual encounters that he said I needed to do or he would release some really devastating pictures of me. The video would ruin my reputation and probably end the happy life we have here. Happy that is, up until all this started. Frankly our marriage is on the rocks, but if Steve knew I had been the main attraction at a frat party, our married life would be over forever. If he knew about the bondage party, he'd probably call the police and have me arrested.

Al and Sarah showed up at my place the last Friday of October and my husband was out of town on business until the next day. Thank God. In the limo Al handed me a box that he said was my 'costume'. He told me to change into it at once, there in the car. 'No underwear' he said, 'and I mean it'. I was afraid of Al and what he has on me. So I stripped off my clothes and changed into the scandalous garment. The limo driver leered at me in his mirror while I was nude. The dress was a shear backless number, not much material, but obviously expensive. It was so short that the hem barely hid my crotch and the deep v-neck exposed my front almost down to my navel. Sarah helped with my hair and makeup. She kissed me, and told me I am beautiful, but before I could reply, the car pulled to a stop in front of this huge house.

Al was out of the limo immediately and opened our door. 'Get out Julie, and put these on.' He was offering me the highest spike heels I'd ever seen. 'And remember, for the rest of the night, your name is Slave.' Struggling to regain my balance while still trying to smooth my dress and maintain some modesty I nodded submissively.

Outside Sarah touched my arm and whispered that we had to 'put these on'. She was referring to the same metallic handcuffs she had used on me the week before. Taking each wrist, she bound my arms behind me. We were out in public on the sidewalk in front of this big house and I am helplessly confined in cuffs and a very skimpy costume. The final humiliation was when Sarah placed a blindfold over my eyes and Al attached some kind of collar around my neck.

Standing in the cool night air I was shivering, unable to see, and hardly able to keep my balance. Al seemed to be satisfied. He told Julie, 'I think we're ready. Julie, bring the slave.' And with that I felt a tug on the collar around my neck and followed, trying to keep from falling. We must have approached the house because I heard a loud knocking and Al announced 'I have Mistress Julie and the slave and I request permission to enter.' Gratefully, I felt a warm blast of air when the door opened, and stepped over the threshold.

Sarah pulled me into the house no more than a few steps before I felt rough hands on my bare shoulders and arms. Bolder hands reached under my dress and grabbed my bottom, firmly squeezing and pulling my cheeks apart. More fingers found my nipples and pinched one, but she intervened. 'Stop touching the slave', this in a loud and commanding voice, 'when she's ready, you may inspect her.' Feeling a tug on my collar I stumbled somewhat as I was led quite a ways into another room where I had to step up onto some platform or stage. My neck was pulled back against some hard flat surface so it was hard to move. Sarah reached down to remove the ridiculous heels I had been wearing. Some kind of bracelet was attached to both my ankles. Thankfully, she reached behind me to release my arms, but the cuffs were replaced by bracelets similar to what they had placed on my ankles. I was still confined, but my arms were comfortable, now that I was able to move them. With a voice of authority, the Mistress announced, 'the slave is ready to be inspected.' She removed the blindfold and I was blinded by bright studio lights. When my eyes adjusted I could see at least 2 cameras on tripods focused in my direction. I was captive in a small auditorium, but I couldn't see beyond the lights to tell how big or who was inside. A group of men starting groping me through my dress. They felt my hair, face, then arms, breasts, and legs.

My ass was groped as before and now they pinched and pulled my nipples except this time Sarah didn't stop them. I heard the command 'Remove the cloth' and 3 hands grabbed my expensive costume and ripped it from my body. Someone poured some massage oil across my shoulders which ran down my breasts, sides and legs. I'm exposed nude now and unable to hide. Many strong hands spread and worked the oil over my body. Then a voice announces 'The slave is acceptable. Arouse the slave', I'm not sure who said it, but the men backed off and Sarah knelt before me with this electric vibrator in her hands. Squeezing my legs together, I tried to prevent her from pressing the appliance onto my vagina. I pushed her away, but the big voice said 'spread the Slave' and I felt my ankles being pulled apart and my arms are raised, attached as they were to these bracelets. My bare feet slid across the floor.

With my arms spread above my head and my legs spread uncomfortably wide, Sarah applied the big vibrator directly to my clitoris. I'm embarrassed to say she brought me to an orgasm in only a minute or so. I'm scared, embarrassed and so totally aroused, there wasn't anything I could do to control myself. It was a huge, convulsing orgasm and I cried out. There was no stopping it. Mistress Sarah removed the stimulation when she could it was becoming painful.

The big voice must have been satisfied I was sufficiently aroused. I was still trying to recover myself when I heard it say 'penetrate the slave'. Again, it was my mistress kneeling before me. Her hands stroked my inner thighs upward to my vagina. I had to shudder when she slipped a finger into my slick pussy. I shuddered again and again as she slid another finger into me, then another and another. When she pushed her 4th finger into me her thumb became lodged against my clitoris and I knew I was going to lose control again. Of course I lost it and had another shuddering, groaning orgasm.

Mistress Sarah removed her fingers from me, stood up and kissed my mouth. 'Relax yourself, love. I won't hurt you.' She knelt down again and I felt her 4 fingers probing me, but this time there was more pressure. I felt her thumb touch me and I knew what she was going to do. Ever so slowly there was more and more pressure as she pushed her hand into me. Her whole hand entered me, and made a fist. I could feel her knuckles pass behind my pubic bone. I started having a continuous orgasm as she pushed her hand in and out of me disturbing my clitoris. I lost all control of myself and although I couldn't really move around much I came again, writhing against my restraints. As I was convulsing on her hand, my bladder let go and I peed a little on Sarah's arm. 'I'm so sorry, so sorry' I was sobbing with pleasure and abandon. 'I couldn't help myself.' Looking up, I saw sometime earlier the cameras and a light had moved much closer to us to record her hand inside my bottom.

Pulling her hand out of me and standing, she said 'You were perfect, and that happens to everyone. Let's get you dressed and go home.' I found my restraints released and she gave me my clothes which I guess Al had recovered from the limo. I stumbled home by 11PM with a sore and swollen pussy and very tender nipples. My husband Steve never learned about this, but I'm not really sure where I was or what happened to the recordings they made that night. This event will no doubt come back to haunt me.

jrnooner
jrnooner
54 Followers