Lunchtime Fun

Story Info
Nancy meets Dawn's Master for a lunchtime encounter.
1.5k words
4.29
62.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,455 Followers

Dawn arrived at the motel with Nancy already wet in anticipation of the fun to come. It was their lunch hour and Nancy, who had been wanting Dawn for sometime was also anxious to start sucking on her nipples and licking her pussy. They entered the room and to Nancy's surprise there was already someone inside. A black man sat on a chair near the bed calmly having a drink.

Dawn turned quickly to Nancy to explain. "Nancy, this is Shaun. I promised he could be here."

Nancy was taken aback. "You promised him he could join without asking me?!"

Shaun put his drink down and interjected. "No, she'd never do that, Nancy. I will not touch you unless you wish otherwise."

"Why would you agree to let someone watch us?" Nancy asked.

"That's easy." Shaun replied as he unzipped his pants and snapped his fingers. Dawn rushed to him, dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock. "She's mine." Shaun smiled and took another sip.

Nancy suddenly realized what was going on. "She's you sub, huh?"

He pulled her head off his cock and asked, "Are you?"

She looked lovingly in his eyes. "I am all yours, Master." She said and dove back to her duty.

Nancy was a bit flustered. "Maybe I shouldn't be here."

"Nonsense." Shaun argued. "You're here to fuck this slut and I know she's anxious to fuck you. In fact, we're wasting time talking about it. Have a seat on the bed."

Nancy hesitantly sat down still unsure about the situation. Shaun whispered to Dawn. "She wants you now, my pet. Go lick her pussy."

Dawn crawled quickly over to Nancy, lifted her skirt, pulled her panties aside and attacked her mound. Nancy thought less and less about Shaun and more about how good that felt. Tingles went through her body and her breathing got heavier. The sight of Dawn below her turned her on more and even Shaun's hard cock was arousing her now. She pulled Dawn up to her mouth and they kissed passionately. Dawn was so hot already. Nancy grabbed her breasts and squeezed hard and Dawn gasped. Dawn reached around and grabbed Nancy's ass and squeezed it. Soon the two were undressing each other and kissing and licking each new exposed area. Dawn latched onto one of Nancy's tits and sucked with wild abandon. Nancy kissed her neck and caressed her body. Her hand found Dawn's clit and started stroking it causing Dawn to suck hard and moan loudly. Dawn switched to the other tit and pushed her hips against Nancy's hand. Occasionally, Nancy would glance over to Shaun who sat quietly, cock erect, sipping his drink. He wasn't even stroking off. She kind of admired his control.

The two girls then crawled onto the bed and Nancy on the bottom and Dawn 69'd her. They began licking each other pussies while grabbing each other's asses. Nancy could not believe how well a novice like Dawn was doing with her pussy and Dawn was discovering that a woman really knew what it took to stimulate a woman. Nancy was better than her Master and that was no small achievement. Soon both women screamed from their first orgasms but didn't stop. The licking continued until Nancy noticed a shadow above her. Shaun was directly above her face. His cock was hard and in his hand and glistening with some lubricant. His other hand had some fingers up Dawn's ass. Nancy stopped licking momentarily, "I thought you weren't going to join."

"No, I said I wouldn't touch you….unless you wished otherwise. You. Not her."

Nancy was about to argue the point when he shoved his cock into Dawn's ass. She screamed loudly as an orgasm ripped through her and the juice poured onto Nancy's face. Dawn buried her face into Nancy with renewed fury and Nancy went wild. Any arguments with Shaun she had evaporated. His cock was bringing out a wildness in Dawn that Nancy was unaware of. Nancy came and then came again. Dawn's tongue moved in and out of her pussy like a cock. She paused to yell, "Fuck me! I am your slut!" and drove her tongue back in causing a third orgasm. Nancy squirmed and pushed her off. "Just-just a sec." She panted. "I need a break." She sat up and after a whisper from Shaun, Dawn came up and gently started kissing her again. Nancy had brought some dildos but couldn't help but stare at Shaun's cock. Shaun seemed to read her mind.

"Why don't you have her fuck you up the ass with a didlo? Or would you prefer the real thing?"

She knew he was playing with her so she went to her bag and grabbed a dildo bigger than his cock and brought it back to Dawn. "Fuck me with this, please." She turned and caught Shaun's gaze. "I need a real cock up my ass." Shaun's cock was by no means small but the didlo was bigger. Dawn hoped she didn't have to put it up her own ass. She had enough trouble fitting Shaun in. Dawn lubed the dildo and her fingers with Nancy's cum and put her finger's in Nancy's ass. First one then two then three as Shaun had done with her to get her open. Then slowly she pushed the dildo in. Dawn moved it slowly in and out deeper with each stroke. Nancy moaned with delight as she bent on all fours taking it in. She grinned at Shaun, thinking she had outdone him but he just grinned back. The didlo was ecstasy as was the feel of Dawn's hand on her ass and back. Nancy rammed her ass back in rhythm with Dawn's strokes. She would come again soon and she knew she wanted Shaun's cock in her mouth when she did.

"Bring you cock here." She ordered.

He smiled back. "You have to ask for it."

"Forget it then." She sneered but then watched him stroke himself. The expressions on his face were intoxicating. Her mouth watered. She heard a moan from Dawn who was obviously watching too. Shaun's eyes opened at the moan. "You want Master's cock in your mouth, my slut?"

"Yes, please Master." Dawn pumped harder at the offer. Nancy's hips bucked. It felt amazing. Shaun was moving around to Dawn.

Nancy stopped him. "No, please. May I suck it?"

Shaun smiled down at her. "But Dawn just asked."

"Please. I need it." Although she didn't want to say the next word she found she couldn't help herself. It was the mood or seeing and feeling how saying it affected Dawn or just some unknown need in her. "Master."

Shaun placed his cock by her face and she swallowed it up. She sucked it hard and fast wanted his cum in her mouth. Her orgasm was approaching fast but when he grabbed her hair and pulled her head to him and pumped she came instantly. She worked furiously at his cock and soon he unloaded into her mouth. Dawn was immediately in front of her kissing her and sharing the cum with her.

"Turn around." Shaun ordered. She quickly did showing her ass to him. "Lick Dawn's pussy." Dawn rushed around and lay down so Nancy's face was between her legs. She started licking spurred on by what just happened. What she didn't expect was that, even though he had just cum, Shaun was still hard. He rammed his cock into her cunt and started fucking. "You're just a fucking slut too, aren't you?" he asked.

"She lifted her head long enough to say, "Yes, Master." Dawn was moaning and twisting with delight.

"You both are a couple of cheap whores."

"Yes, Master." They replied in unison. Both were being turned on by his words. Giving into him made them hotter.

"My whores. My bitches."

"Yes, Master."

Shaun slapped her ass and she squeaked. He did it again and again and she enjoyed the pain. Dawn screamed above her as she climaxed and Nancy was not far behind. Shaun's cock was doing magic to her pussy and she soon came in a torrent. As her pussy closed on his cock he unleashed a load into her. She began to settle down but he forcefully pushed her off and turned her over.

"Lick her clean, slut." He ordered Dawn and she fell over Nancy and started licking his cum out of her. Shaun came around to Nancy's head. "Lick me clean, bitch." He ordered and she dutifully started cleaning his cock with her mouth. Nancy climaxed again before Dawn was done cleaning her.

Shaun went over to his drink and finished what was left. "I have to go. Did you two enjoy yourselves?"

"Yes, Master." They said answered in unison. Nancy didn't know if she meant it or not but knew she wanted to do this again. Dawn was upset it was over so soon but realized that they had actually spent too much time and would be late returning to work. She knew it was worth it though.

"Next time we'll use restraints." Shaun said.

"Yes, Master." They replied both getting excited at the idea.

He came up and gave each a passionate kiss. He was an amazing kisser. "Good-bye, sluts." He said walking out.

"Bye, Master." They answered in unison.

Dawn and Nancy smiled at each other and kissed.

Boratus
Boratus
1,455 Followers