Lunchtime Nap

Story Info
Stranger finds woman taking a nap in her car.
1.4k words
4.05
42.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such a beautiful spring day. I was sitting in my car listening to the waves lap the shore as the barges made their way down the river. I had decided to take a quick power nap before I went back and finish my shift at work. My toddler had been awake much of the night with an ear infection which meant I was exhausted!

The windows were rolled down so I could feel the gentle spring breeze on my face, and across my cleavage. In addition to the breeze, I was also enjoying the feel of the sun on my tan skin. I pulled my long blonde hair into a messy bun on top of my head to get it out of the way and settled in.

I was half asleep when I heard a vehicle pull up near me. Thankfully, the motor was cut and the peacefulness of the afternoon returned. I was soon dozing in and out of a nice nap so I didn't realize right away that a stranger had slipped into my passenger seat. I fully woke when a rough hand was clasped firmly over my mouth, and a gruff voice told me to wake up but keep my eyes closed. I closed my eyes tightly when I felt a cold knife press lightly against my cheek.

My heart began to pound hard and fast. I wanted to scream out but I was frightened too much to make a sound. "Stay quiet and keep your eyes closed and you'll live to see the kid that car seat belongs to" the gruff voice said. I nodded consent and felt an eye mask being pulled over my head, fully covering my eyes and blocking out all of the sunshine I had been enjoying earlier.

"Give me your keys and move over to the passenger seat" my captor commanded. I handed over the keys and blindly fumbled my way over to the passenger seat as the stranger got out and moved to the driver seat. I heard the ignition start, and felt the car begin to move. The tears began to flow, and they increased with each mile driven.

During the drive, the man said nothing. However, I felt the tip of the knife gently scratch my thighs under my skirt. The pressure was not enough to hurt or draw blood - just enough to scare me into submission. I soon realized that being blindfolded enhanced my other senses - especially the sensation of touch. The knife rubbing and scratching my thighs was terrifying, yet there was something exciting about the way it felt when I was forced to spread my legs wide. The feeling of it moving up and down in between my legs caused a shiver of anticipation run through me. It was difficult to tell through my fear, but I thought my red lacy panties were getting damp.

Before I could think too much, I heard a garage door open and close. The driver's door also opened and I could feel the man getting out of my car. Then the passenger door opened, and I was yanked out of the car and led into a room. I was given a choice - strip or have my clothes cut off. Option 1 please!

My hands trembled as they unbuttoned my blouse. "Quicker" the voice grunted. My blouse fell to the ground and I started on my skirt next. The zipper stuck, and my captor got impatient. Instead of letting me finish, he just hiked my skirt up to my waist and cut off my red lace panties and matching bra. My nipples puckered tightly when they were exposed to the air. My bald pussy felt extremely exposed, and for the first time ever, I wished I had a little hair to keep my folds covered.

The man grabbed my arms and yanked them behind my back. He then tied my hands together. The rope was tight and cut into my wrists. I let out a small scream as his hands grabbed me roughly and turned me back around so I was facing him. My scream was quickly muffled by a tongue being shoved in my mouth. I was kissed roughly. His other hand groped and squeezed the rest of my body. My cute perky tits were squeezed hard, and my nipples twisted painfully. The man's mouth left mine as he bent down and bit my nipple. I can't tell if the sound coming from my mouth was the beginning of another scream, or a moan.

I was shoved down to my knees and told to wait. Music was then turned on loudly so I couldn't hear what was happening, but soon a huge cock was shoved in my mouth so I sucked. He started fucking my mouth. His hands pulled on my hair as his dick moved in and out at a fast pace. The cock had to be every bit of 8 inches. In addition to the length, the girth was unlike anything I had ever encountered. I choked and nearly gagged each time his massive tool was shoved into my mouth. My jaws were sore from trying to accommodate the intruder. After probably 15-20 minutes of the abuse on my mouth and throat, I felt him pull out and his hot cum spray all over my face. I shouted out in surprise.

I was praying that would be the end, but it was only the first part of the torment. Leaving the hot sticky mess on my face, my captor bent me over his knees and spanked my ass. He yelled at me that I am never to shout when receiving his gift of cum. I yelled out and begged him to stop. Instead he wiped some of the cum off my face and shoved it in my mouth. "Say thank you for this gift," he insisted. I refused, so he coated his calloused fingers with more of the cum that was on my face. Then he moved his hand back to my ass. I felt his coated fingers rubbing the tight hole in between my ass cheeks. Before I could say anything, He shoved his fingers deep inside. I have never had anything there before! Oh the pain! "Thank me for my gift," he shouted once again.

"Thank you sir," I said. Tears once again trickling down my face. His fingers continued to slide in and out of my ass until the initial pain was gone, and pleasure began. My pussy was soon soaking wet. I felt ashamed for getting wet, but as I mentioned before, the blindfold enhanced all my other senses. Before I could think too much further on the subject, the rough hands grabbed me again.

This time, he picked me up and carried me a short distance. He bent me over a bed, and fucked my soaking wet pussy from behind. I couldn't stop the pressure inside me from building. I tried to resist, but my body betrayed me. The walls of my pussy begin to quiver as I came hard. I have never had such an intense orgasm. My legs turned to jello but I couldn't fall because the man was shoving my face into the mattress so hard it was difficult to breathe. I felt him pull out and cum all over my back. This time, I thanked him right away!

Next I was led to a shower and scrubbed clean. After I was scrubbed, I had one hand push me against the shower wall. The other hand was used to assault my pussy again. My clit was sucked while a couple of fingers were working their magic. My body was a trader once again, and I came hard against his fingers. I sunk to the shower floor in embarrassment, as much as from the assault on my body. The shower rained down on me until it ran cold.

I was then dried up, and my hands were cut free from the rope. I was told to get dressed but keep the blindfold on. We got back in the car and drove for a bit. I was told to keep the blindfold on until I counted to 200. The knife was placed against my neck again as a reminder. He got out and I counted to 200. I was afraid, but slowly opened my eyes to see that I was alone. I drove back to work in a daze.

I'm back at my desk now and It has been difficult to concentrate at work. As I go over the events in my head, I can't help but plan another nap by the river tomorrow.