Lunchtime with Keller and Lovey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hole was like a vice, increasing the friction on his already flaming prick. Keller drilled it into her just a little deeper and worked it back and forth there. He stabbed it in a little deeper still, working it more. Finally, he steered it up and into her until the whole thing was buried in her again. As he did, some of her juice squirted out of her and spotted his balls.

Lovey cried out again and he opened his eyes to check on her. She was looking at him in stunned disbelief.

"Is that good, baby? Is that hard enough for you?" he said as the sweat ran into his eyes.

"Yeah, baby...right there, right there. Throw it back as hard as you want, baby," she answered.

"Squeeze my dick, baby. Squeeze my dick with that sweet, tight pussy," he said as his breathing came deep and hard. "You want it harder?! WANT ME TO FUCK YOU HARDER?!" he howled as he slammed in and out of her time and time again.

She was far too overcome to hear him, let alone answer. In an attempt to bring her back to earth, he bellowed, "FUCK ME BACK, MOMMY! FUCK YOUR DADDY BACK, BABY GIRL!"

He ferociously pumped her drooling pussy, twisting his body so that his prick would pound hard against one wall of her fuck tunnel, then the other. All the while, she was growling or moaning or screaming, mindlessly begging him to keep fucking her "hard and deep".

Keller watched as Lovey's hand wandered down to her clit and rolled it between her fingers as he had done. He seized her nipples and began to tweak them and use them to pull and tug on her tits.

The tension mounted and he fucked wildly, hanging on to her nipples as if they were handles. The kitchen counter shook with each thrust, upsetting the canning jars. They were too far gone to notice or care.

Keller was reduced to a growling, moaning, and sweating, mindless sex machine on automatic. He was now a slave to his dick and her pussy. Lovey no longer existed for him. He was no longer self-aware. All he could do was fuck. He could not think. He could not speak. There was no more strategy, no more technique, no more planning the next move. There was only fucking.

He rammed his prick faster and faster as their frenzied efforts to climax shook the box fan in the window. Keller battered her cunt, plunging into her with his steel hard rod. The juice that had gushed out of her before had now settled at her asshole and still clung to his hairy balls. He had worked the majority of it out of her with his constant grinding.

Lovey's head was thrown back, her eyes closed. She made long guttural moans, loud sighs, and short squeals as Keller's violent pumping knocked the wind out of her with each stroke.

Suddenly she screamed, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," then gasping out, barely audibly, "Oh God, I'm cumming, cumming, cum, cum, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh, OH! OH! FU-U-U-U-CK!"

She gritted her teeth and let out a series of short steady screams, while her head and body convulsed wildly. The flesh all over her body shook. Her toes curled and her fingers gripped the air and released spasmodically. Her eyeballs turned back in their sockets and, as if a sudden chill had come over her, her chin quivered and her teeth shattered uncontrollably. Lovey grunted and strained, struggling to breathe as a small wad of saliva ran down her sweaty cheek.

Slowly, her muscles relaxed and she was spent but, strangely, still aroused to look up and see Keller still madly pounding with eyes closed. She gathered her strength and slammed her pussy back to him, helping him to climax. Suddenly and without warning, his eyes and mouth shot open.

"Hold on, HOLD ON, HOLD ON," he gasped. He gripped her buttocks tighter, held his breath for a second and all at once a loud booming roar issued from deep inside him. "I'm holding on, baby. Just give it to me...just let me have it," she encouraged.

"OH SHIT, OH FUCKIN' SHIT!" he bellowed. Then in a piercing, staccato, "AH, AH, AH, AH." His buttocks quivered and lower body jerked.

With eyes clinched tightly shut, he pressed his chin into his chest and fell forward on the counter to steady himself. His face was contorted; he made short, quick, sporadic heaves that seemed involuntary. Hot streams of his thick spunk rolled out of Lovey's pussy and mingled with her own creamy goo.

"DAMN, baby," he gasped, "Whoa! Oh man. That was crazy."

Lovey could feel his prick become limp again. She nestled her pussy up close to him trying to keep them connected as long as possible.

12