Lupine Mountain Ch. 01

Story Info
Darla's walk turns up some strange wolves.
1.4k words
4.37
62.8k
39

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: I am new to this, so any comments or suggestions would be very much appreciated. And please excuse any errors or bad writing lol thanks

The water ran down her body in rivulets. Emerald eyes follows its path over her creamy breasts, watching as it trailed down her flat stomach to briefly catch on her patch of silky black curls before it sluiced over her toned thighs. Darla let out a sigh as the water gushing from the waterfall overhead drenches her. *It feels so good to be clean*, she thought. She pushed her waist-length hair over her shoulder as she runs her soapy hand over her body. *Lucky I found the bar of soap in my backpack*, she reflected. Darla's skin is left glowing and pink after layers of dirt were washed away.

As she steps out of the water, the emerald eyes follow her every move, taking in the grace of her movements. Darla lays down on a slab of rock thinking back on the last few weeks.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She had decided to take a mini-vacation. She felt she deserved it. Darla graduated third in her class, she was officially licensed to be a vet and a wildlife rehabilitator, and her boyfriend of 2 years had just dumped her for a freshman. She was 24 years old, single, and she wanted to have some fun before settling down. Darla had come out to Idaho to get away from everything and everybody. She picked an uninhibited mountain, called Lupine Mountain.

Darla had bought a cabin up in the mountain. She had all the food and supplies she needed until next year. She had a generator out back in the shed; she had a snowmobile, a shovel, and lots of wood. Darla had her heavy coats and underwear, and was ready to meet the winter head on, even if it was still July.

On her third day of solitude, Darla went for a hike. She wanted to get the lay of the land, so-to-speak. She was climbing a tree to get a birds-eye view when she heard a yip. Darla, being the kind-hearted person she is, hurriedly got out of the tree and tried to find the source of the yip. She walked for what seemed like hours before she got to the source. It was a wolf pup, who was caught in a hunters trap. Luckily, the trap was old so it did not break the skin or the bone.

Darla tried to approach the babe, but as soon as she got within 10 feet of it, a larger wolf jumped in between her and the pup. *This must be this baby's mother*. "How do you do? I just want to help. Can you understand that? I cannot stand to see anything in pain. I can help. Please, let me help," Darla crooned to the wolf. She slowly goes down onto her knees and crawls closer to the pair. The mother looks at her with distrust and suspicion in her eyes.

Darla was within reaching distance by now, and the mother wolf backed down and gave her just enough room to pry open the jaws of the trap. As soon as it was free, the mother and pup ran away, howling. Darla sat on the ground, dismantled the trap, and put it in her backpack, so nothing else would get hurt. Suddenly she looks up and sees the mother wolf standing 10 feet from her. The wolf walks up to her and licks her cheek and bowing her head slightly, before she runs off again.

Darla sat on the ground, stunned. She could not figure out the wolf's behavior. It was unheard of for a wild wolf to get that close to humans of their own volition. Unless, of course, there have been other people around here, feeding and interacting with them. *Hmmm....a puzzles for another time. It is getting dark soon and I need to get back*, she says to herself.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was two weeks ago. Darla starts to think about her dream-lover. She thinks of the feel of his imaginary hands sliding over her body. Massaging her neck and shoulders, traveling down to grasp her breasts. His hands then run over her stomach to tease the curls between her thighs. Her hands follow the path his would have taken. They slip around her breasts to tease the nipples with playful pinches and twists. Before moving down to massage her stomach and thighs. Teasing touches do not touch the place that begged for attention.

Unknown to her, Darla had a voyeur. The emerald eyes from before were still watching her, but now with animalistic desire in them. Her fingers part her glistening folds, and tease the newly exposed flesh. She rubs the nub of flesh that fuels her desire. As she slides two of her fingers into her pussy, she hears a noise and opens her eyes. She freezes as she sees the reason for the noise. Standing over her was a beast.

It was a huge wolf with silver-tipped fur and emerald eyes. His (there was no doubt about it being male from her vantage point) teeth were glistening red from a recent kill. Darla is frozen in terror, her fingers still embedded in her pussy. The wolf leans down, his tongue hanging out, to look into her eyes.

Darla could swear she saw desire and tenderness in them, strangely enough. As soon as she thinks, she is safe from being ripped to shreds, the wolf leans down even further, to her breasts. He laps at the hardened tips, making them turn even harder. His tongue follows a rivulet of water down her body until he comes to her steaming sex.

He leans closer and sniffs at her, inhaling her aroused scent. He seemed to be savoring it as a woman does chocolate. Without warning, his tongue shoots out and licks her from her ass to her clit. Darla shuddered at the feeling. "This is wrong, so wrong.....but Gods it feels so good," she murmurs. The wolf's long tongue laps up all her juices, before rubbing on her clit, like a man would. His tongue licks up more of her nectar before going right to its source. His tongue dived into her pussy.

"Oh My GOD!!!..." Darla screams. Never before has she felt anything like this. His tongue is so much longer than her ex's. It reached so much further into her, rubbing against her g-spot with every lick. The wolf started to work his tongue into her as he would a cock, like he wanted to do with his cock. *Gods, I cant wait to fuck this sweet pussy*, he thought to himself. Just then Darla came, screaming, with molten liquid pouring out of her pussy. It was so intense she passed out cold. The wolf removes his muzzle, lapping at her still gushing juices, before licking his chops and taking a step back.

With a yip and the sound of breaking bones, the wolf is no more. In his place, stands a man over six feet. His hair was long and silvery. His eyes were an intense emerald green and his body heavily muscled. He leans over the unconscious woman, trying to nudge her awake. He wanted his own pleasure now. He was still rock hard.

Darla slowly opens her sky blue eyes to clash with the hungry gaze of her wolf, only he was not a wolf anymore. He was a man...a very handsome man in a rugged way. Her eyes involuntarily traveled over his body. He was barrel-chested with thick muscles. He eyes ran over his six-pack abs, over his hips, to his 9-inch cock. Her eyes stopped there in amazement. The head was large and purple and already dripping with pre-cum.

He growled low in his throat; for the way she was looking at him made him want to ravish her. Startled, Darla jumps back and hits her head on the rock shelving, passing out cold again. The man looks down at her in annoyance. "Dammit, now I won't get my turn," he huffs. "Now what am I to do with you, my beauty?" he asks the unconscious woman. He seems to come to a decision.

He lifts her gently into his arms and whispers to her, "You are mine now. I will never let you go. I will have my turn soon enough," He flashes a wicked smile before he disappears with the naked human in his arms.