Lupine Mountain Ch. 03

Story Info
Darla gets some things explained to her.
3.3k words
4.53
32.2k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla had always believed in werewolves, vampires, and ghosts. She just never thought she would meet one, let alone a whole colony of them. She looked at the six women/wolves standing in front of her.

"Well, I understand the initiation part, but who am I supposed to marry and why?" She asked calmly.

The wolves looked at each other in confusion.

"No one has ever accepted us that easily. Most faint or think that they are insane. Why do you accept what has never been proven?" Branna, in wolf form asked.

"I had an accident when I as a child. I had gotten my leg stuck in the middle of winter up here. A wolf came up to me; at first I was terrified that it would eat me. But it didn't. It just sat with me. He was beautiful; black fur with silver tips and eyes as green as the trees. He got up at one point and licked my face, as if to tell me that he was going to get help. He left and I was scared, but soon a man came and found me. He had silver hair and green eyes and I wasn't scared of him. He didn't talk, just helped me out and took me home. He left and I have never seen him again, until yesterday. He showed up again as a wolf when I was bathing. I have always believed in werewolves since then. The resemblance between the wolf and the man was so much alike," Darla answered.

The six wolves looked at each other and seemed to know who Darla was talking about. Branna transformed back into human form and said that she would explain.

"I will show you around and explain some things to you. Would you like that?" she asked. Darla agreed and they walked out of the bathing chamber, leaving the other wolves standing there, talking amongst themselves.

Darla and Branna walk out of the caves. Branna talks and Darla listens attentively, trying to learn and understand this new race.

"There is a prophecy of a new werewolf that will change the lines. He will come and change us all. He will make us stronger and faster. Our lifespan will be longer and we shall be harder to kill. We will be able to shift at will and even change into other animals and shapes, even mist. Our changes will no longer be dictated by the phases of the moon. Silver will no longer be our enemy, but will become a close friend. It is said that he will be of old bloodlines and of the best houses. He will be a hereditary werewolf, not a bitten one. It is rumoured that during his first change the moon will turn dark purple and become full, even if it not supposed to be. His eyes will change purple, instead of retaining their human color. His mate's eyes will also turn purple once the mating ceremony has been completed. The legend is that he is a direct descendent of Lycaeon. Lycaeon was the King of Arcadia. He sacrificed one of his children to Zeus, who was appalled and disgusted by this so much that he cursed Lycaeon. The gods decided to turn him into a wolf to punish him. We have since evolved into a more.....sophisticated kind of animal. For example, look to your right," Aideen said.

Darla obediently looked to her right and gasped at what she saw. There was a ten foot stone enclosure with fifteen shackles attached to it. In the middle of the room was a large lab table cluttered with papers and lab equipment. In the shackles were men. All of them were naked and drugged. Above their heads there was a plague with a number on it. They were numbered one through fifteen. They looked to be in good physical condition, other than being drugged; all looked to be between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five. Walking around the room and at the table were more men. These were dressed and were wearing lab coats.

As Darla watched one scientist walked up to prisoner number seven. The scientist took out a syringe and inserted it into number seven's arm and drew blood. He then labeled it, walked back to the table and placed the blood into a rack that contained test tubes filled with more blood. He took the rack and placed it into the small refrigerator under the table. The scientist walked back to the same prisoner and snapped on a pair of gloves. He pulled another syringe out of his pocket, but this one was full of a clear liquid. He found another vein in the prisoner's arm and gently pushed the needle under the skin and pressed on the lever to inject the liquid into the prisoner's bloodstream. He pulled a cup out of his pocket, labeled it, opened it, and placed in on the floor between the prisoner's feet. At this point Darla was very confused.

*What are they doing to these poor men?* she wondered.

Then, the scientist did something that surprised Darla. He wrapped his hand around the prisoner's cock, which was slowly growing larger. *That drug must be a sexual stimulant* she thought. The scientist squeezed and massaged the cock in his hand and Darla could not look away. It filled out to a full eight inches, with a dark purple head and blue veins running down the shaft. The scientist takes a tube out of his lab coat and pours an oily liquid into his palm. The scientist then started to stroke the cock, using slow but steady movements; the oily liquid acting like lubricant. The prisoner's face started to turn red and his breath became fast and short. He started to move his hips, pushing his cock into the scientist's hand. The scientist moves his hand faster and starts to squeeze the cock.

Darla looked at the scientists face and was taken aback. He looked totally uninvolved. He was emotionless and seemed to be going through the motions, like he had done this a thousand time before.

"How can he be so stone cold? I could never do that with a cock that beautiful. I would be on my knees and have my mouth wrapped around that cock in a heartbeat," she whispered to Aideen.

"He has done this a thousand times before. They are testing the blood and semen of every member of the old houses. They are currently testing the Agrona House. They constantly test each member of every house when they come of age. They are looking for the One. Shh...Here comes the best part. Pardon my pun," Aideen whispered back with a laugh in her voice.

Darla looked back to the scene in front of her. The scientist had started a fast rhythm while increasing the pressure on the prisoner's cock. It grew at least another inch and become very hard. The scientist reaches down and grabbed the cup he had left on the floor, without breaking his pace. The prisoner's face twisted up and his hips jumped forward as he came. The scientist had aimed the cup and the cock up, so that when the prisoner came all of it went into the cup. Thick, white cum flew from the prisoner's cock into the cup. Not a drop was spilled and wasted, the scientist made sure of it. He pumped the cock to get the last drop out and then twisted to lid back onto the cup. He took his gloves off and threw them into a nearby trash bin. He brought the cup back to the table, leaving the prisoner alone and panting. He put the cup into a bin and placed the bin into the refrigerator. He then moved on to the next prisoner and repeated the process.

"Let's move on, shall we?" Aideen said. "There is more I would like to show you. So far you have seen the bathing chambers, the sleeping chambers, and the lab. Next is the town center and market place. Ready to go?"

"What else do you people claim around here?" Darla inquired.

"We claim the lake and the woods. The woods are our home and running ground. The lake is our birth place. We claim the mountains and all the caves in it. We live in the caves and the valley. We patrol our land to keep others out and keep ourselves safe from exposure. The humans try to kill us because they don't understand us. We try to interact with them and some of us have been able to live among them without detection. The Weres here prefer the open land where we can run free whenever we wish. We trade with the humans for things we cannot produce on our own, like materials for soaps, clothing, etc. We produce our own grain and produce to trade with. We hunt our game in wolf or human form, most prefer the wolf form. We make our own clothing, soap, cookware, furniture, etc. We heat the caves from the hot springs in the mountain side. Everyone here has a trade, and we send the young ones out to a school founded by a Were. It is private and selective; Weres only. We are self-sufficient," Aideen explained to Darla.

They walked out of the caves and looked down a slope. Darla looked down into the valley and gasped.

"Is this the market place?" she asked.

"Yes and no. Part of it is the market place, part of it is the conclave and a prison of sorts and the rest is the town, complete with shops," Aideen said. "Would you like to walk around the town and see the shops? Then I can take you to the conclave to sit in on a complaint session," Aideen asked.

"I would love that. It looks just like a scene out of an old western. Wooden signs and stores, with a wooden boardwalk and stalls on the side. There is even a dirt road," Darla exclaimed.

Aideen nodded and gestured for Darla to lead. As they walk down the boardwalk, other pack members come up to them and start to chat. A few walked right up to Darla and started to sniff her hair and neck. Aideen had already explained that this was normal procedure for anyone new to the Pack. Werewolves identify someone by scent, not sight or touch. Aideen took Darla into a few shops and picked out some clothing for her. Darla stripped and was measured for her new clothes. The women in the store stared at her body, as if they have never seen one like hers. *Well, I guess they haven't. Everyone here seems to be tall and slim.* Darla thought to herself.

After she had been measured and had the promise that the clothes will be delivered to her new chambers, Darla and Aideen started out again.

"We should head over to the conclave now. The complaint session will be over soon and you don't want to stick around for the trials. They are not pretty," Aideen told Darla.

"Do I want to know why? Or should I just play dumb?" Darla asked.

"Playing dumb is the best thing to do. It is what we all do," Aideen replied.

"Is the Alpha really that cruel and unfeeling? He sounds as if it is not a fair trial and the punishments are severe. It also sound like all of you are scared of him so much that you don't even speak against him or his decisions," Darla said.

"Not at all. None of us are scared of him, we just respect him. He is not cruel and unfair. The trials are fair and they have juries. The punishments are severe if they threaten our exposure and survival. We agree with his decisions, even if it a loved one that has wronged. Our survival is more important than one Were," Aideen explained.

"Why don't we go in and I will decide for myself?" Darla suggested.

"Ok, just be very quiet and do not interrupt, understand?"Aideen said.

Darla promised and they walked inside the conclave. They found a place to sit and started to watch. To Darla, this room and its purpose was arcane. The room was huge with rows of seats set up like a movie theatre and where the screen would be a dais was set up. A man sat on a large chair, like a thrown, next to him was another throne type chair. Darla couldn't really see him; there were too many people in the way. On either side of the thrown chairs were three smaller chairs. In the six chairs sat other members of the Pack, male and female. On a lower dais there were more chairs with other pack members.

"Who are all those people and why are they up there?" Darla asked.

"The Alpha is the one in the throne chair. The one next to him is for his mate. When you complete the mating ritual you will sit in that chair and take part of the conclave. The six Pack members are his advisors. The ones immediately next to him and you are the betas. If the Alpha dies then the beta takes over, in most cases at least. If there is competition within the Pack for the Alpha position, then a challenge takes place. Each Pack member that wants to be Alpha competes in a series of challenges. They are designed to test strength, honour, agility, quick thinking, rational thinking, ability to lead the Pack, and problem solving. Next to the betas are the Deltas, who escort newbies to the alphas and stops fights within the pack. And next to the deltas are the Gammas; they greet newbies and protects the pack. In time of war they only protect the alphas, betas, deltas, and themselves. On the lower dais are the advisors. The chair that sits in front of the alphas is the elder. He is the most respected member of the pack, aside from the Alpha. Everyone goes to him for advice. He is the oldest member of the Pack," Aideen replied.

The conclave continued for another hour. There was one complaint left to go. Two men walked forward and spoke at the same time. The alpha raised his hand and said, "One at a time. Kevin, you may speak first."

"I claimed Annabelle as my consort. She has been living in my chambers and serving me for the past six months. I have had no complaints from her. She has everything she needs and wants. I don't beat her or keep her from her friends," Kevin said.

"And what is the problem?" the alpha asked.

"He," Kevin points towards the man standing next to him, "claimed her last week. He took her from me, leaving me with an unkempt chamber, no cooked meals, no comfort, and no woman. I told him that I had already claimed her, but he refuses to let me see her or give her back."

"What do you say to this charge, Alistair?" the Alpha asked.

"I say that he didn't complete the claim. There was no blood exchange. She came with me of her own freewill. I didn't force her. I give her everything she wants and more. I am a better hunter than he is and can provide more food and comfort for her than he can. I am a richer man." Alistair replied.

"Am I correct in assuming that you two wish me to place her with one of you? And make sure that no one else will claim her?" the Alpha asked.

"YES!" they both yelled.

Darla had been listening to this and become outraged. She stood up and said, "This is arcane. Why should you choose who this woman will be with? How can you decide who she should stay with, especially without hearing her opinion?"

"Why do you say so? Do you wish us to bring her out?" the Alpha asked.

"Yes I do. She should decide her own fate, not be told who to live with. If she isn't happy then her lover won't be happy either. If they both aren't happy, production and the safety of the Pack is in jeopardy. If she chooses neither, then that is her decision. She might be fed up with both of these men fighting over her," Darla passionately said.

"Very well, bring out Annabelle. Let's hear what she has to say," the Alpha commanded.

A woman walked through the crowd. She was tall and her chestnut hair came down to her knees. She was beautiful in a classic way.

*This must be Annabelle. I want to lay her down on a bed and kiss every inch of her smooth skin,* Darla thought to herself with surprise for she had never thought of women that way before, of course this morning's...escapade could be the reason for her eye being opened wide.

"Annabelle, what do you have to say about this problem? Do you want to stay with Kevin or Alistair? You can stay with both or neither if that is your wish, but you must choose now," the Alpha said.

Annabelle looked at both the men standing there and seemed to be thinking. "Both of them. The more men I have the safer and more satisfied I will be. Alistair is a good hunter and Kevin is a good fighter. I will never be worried about food and protection with both of them," she said.

"Very well, Kevin and Alistair, you will both share Annabelle and her lodgings. You will treat each other with respect and her with love. Now, both of you go and move your things into her cave," the Alpha commands.

The men nodded and each grabbed one of Annabelle's arms and walked her out of the building.

"That is all for today? Good. There is no trial today, so everyone can go back to work or play and save any new issues until tomorrow. I will be busy with our new guest," the Alpha said. He stood up and walked down the aisle. When he reached the row that Darla was sitting in he stopped and looked at her.

"Come with me, Darla. I will finish your tour today and explain everything," he said as he held out his hand. His hands were large and well formed. There was scarring on the back of his hands, little scraps, like his hand hit an acidic spider web. Darla looked at him and nearly had an orgasm on the spot. He was perfection. Unlike the other men around here, he wasn't slim. He was muscular with the perfect upside down triangle figure. His hair was long and silvery. His eyes were an intense emerald green and his body heavily muscled. Her eyes involuntarily traveled over his body. He was barrel-chested with thick muscles. He eyes ran over his six-pack abs, over his hips, to his cock, which was straining the seams of his pants.

*I know this man. I have seen him before,* she thought to herself. As he looks into her eyes, she realizes where she has seen him before.

"You! You saved me all those years ago. I would have frozen without your help. Wait a minute. You are the one that brought me here. You invaded my privacy, spied on me and...and...," she sputtered.

"Yes, I brought you here. You belong to me and no one else. I will not let you go, ever again. I have waited centuries for the right mate. I had to wait years for you to grow up. Then you left the mountains and I couldn't find you. I will not let go of you now," the Alpha, her wolf from the waterfall, the wolf who kept her warm that night, and the man who brought her home, said. Darla couldn't believe this. To be told that she had to marry the Alpha and be converted into a wolf was hard to accept. She had never met the Alpha. But now she knew that she had. It was just...amazing and right.