Lured into Domination Pt. 03

Story Info
A tale about when I was groomed by a Domme.
935 words
4.21
18.5k
4
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subob
Subob
81 Followers

I was now begging for release. The reality of actually being a dick slave to a domme was different than I expected. When horny u think u can just go on forever. But after cumming twice already my dick was a little sore and completely spent, even with her cockring on me I was starting to lose stiffness. She had other plans.

Sliding the messy, fluid dripping ring off my pulsing throbbing dick, she arose and left me untouched for a good 2 mins. It was a nice change...which didn't last. Before long she sat beside me again, tracing her finger sexily up and down my exposed waist, smirking when I try in vain to slide away. She told me I was too fidgety and I'd have to be further restrained. I though, how much more can I be tied up? Im already spread eagle, bound at the wrists and ankles. She had two of her robe ties bound together, draped it across my waist, disappeared below the horizon of the bed and I felt it tighten around me, pinning my midsection to the bed even further! I fought against it but with each breath she tightened it a little more. After a few cinches, I was totally immobilized. Now I couldn't even pull my cock from her molesting hands no matter how hard I tried.

Instantly she returned to torture my dick. Lovingly stroking it, making it react to her, before assaulting it again in a new way. I couldn't resist the feeling, I was getting so hard again! This pleased my mistress. She was impressed at the length and girth of it. I too thought I had a slightly larger than average dick, never had an issue pulling it out in front of a girl. But I had never been completely helpless to what happens to it. It was enticing and scary know that she was so conniving and just adored destroying a dick.

She kept reminding me that I was getting hard for her so therefore I liked it. There was a little truth in it. The loving strokes stopped now as I was fully hard, time for her next treatment. She tied a strong around the very base of the shaft, then she unravelled the string and pulling it down towards the foot of the bed, wrapping it around the frame underneath and tugging until it was pulling on me dick, making it stand up off my body, perpendicular to my groin. I tried to arch my back to accommodate the strain, which felt AMAZING, but I was more fearful she would break it! In my new restraints I had no movability. Total powerless to save my dick from her.

Once I was in place, she tied off the end and took over me with BOTH hands. She slapped it back and forth a little, making me flinch each time, making my dick throb in sheer delight-horror. Then she said it was time to milk more cum from me, she told me it was saltier than she had before and she rather enjoyed my flavor. It was then she spoke the words that struck terror in my heart. "Mmmm, you're so delicious, I just may keep you forever!" I never knew whether to believe her or not but it was highly possible considering what she had already put me through!

I wasn't given the chance to mull it over, she was now ramping me up to cum again. I tried and tried to resist letting her tortures turn me on but I couldn't not stop them, nor could I hold in the building pressure in my dick. With the extra ties, it was harder for me to force the cum out. So she helped, pulling it out of me like milking a cow. Repeatedly pulling drop by drop out until I was spent again. She straddled me 69, her lovely tights-clad legs taking position beside my head, lowered her pussy over my face and told me to make her cum and she not going to leave my dick alone until I did. I had already cum several times, I was so painfully sore now and fully engulfed in her mouth, she lowered her wet cunt to my mouth, but I was covered, how was I supposed to make her cum without using my mouth???

I nodded my head slightly letting my nose drag down over her clit, this would have to be the way, but doing so made me inhale her pungent wet pussy juice so deeply. I moaned and whined when nibbled on my dick, so helpless, she continued berating me, telling me this torture would not end until she had a nice orgasm, by now gyrating her whole crotch against my face, pushing her pussy hard against my nose. I desperately wanted to get her off now, she was chewing on my dick, like gum. Had me between her molars and was softly clenching down on it. I had no idea something so weird would be so delightfully sinful. Luckily after a few mins I was released from this pain as I compelled her pussy to release. She stayed hunched over my outstretched body, breathing heavily and recouping form her recent cumming.

How much more could I take?? I had no idea how long she planned on using me, but we were merely 2 hours in by now. She was going to step things up, increase the danger, introduce completely new elements. I was forced to enjoy something I never thought I would. You'll just have to stay tuned...

Subob
Subob
81 Followers