Lured into Domination Pt. 04

Story Info
A tale about when I was groomed by a Domme.
1k words
4.22
19.1k
4
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subob
Subob
81 Followers

She admitted, from the first time she met me online, she knew she HAD to have me. Told me she had started concocting her plan since day 1. Why did I find that more exciting than scary?? She spent many weeks grooming me, making me trust her, prying into what I was up for, what I was into, my fetishes, etc... I have plenty of perverted fetishes. She surely had lots of fuel for her fire.

Next, she said she was going to switch things up. I was not being set free yet, it was too perfect to have me naked, arms and legs outstretched and bound, totally exposing every inch of me. The fact no on was home there or even upstairs, she could torture me without end, no one would hear and no one knew I was there. I was nervous what she was going to do next. She rummaged around the apartment gathering up some things. I was so turned on by all this. I should be, I was literally being held 'against my will' or so it would appear to the outside world. Inside my head I was guilty for feeling so turned on.

Before long she returned to my side, stuffing a pillow under me head so I could watch better. She had a bowl of ice water on the end table. I begged through muffles for her not to do it, but this simply urges her forward. She took my member in hand, crunched up some ice in her mouth, and sucking my rod into it, pushing the slush around my shaft, icing it down. I shivered. She continued applying to icy treatment to me dick. It was going numb, she then wrapped a soaking hand cloth around it. The chill sinking in deep.

She was prepping me. Stood over me, precariously on the bed. Looking down at me she told me her next plan. Freeze my cock so I wouldn't feel much when she fucked me. My eyes widened. I had not signed up for this! We discussed some fooling around but had not talked about actual intercourse. I wriggled as much as I could, to display my disapproval as that was all I could do.

She just proceeded to unroll the tights down her legs slowly. I stared right at her pussy, trying to catch glimpses under the flirty skirt as it flowed about. I loved a good upskirt, something about not know if or when you'd see the pussy, drinking in each glimpse as they arise. She tossed them onto my face, obscuring my view. I couldn't see my body now, just her from the waist up. She grinned, "yummed" and started to descend, kneeling between my outstretched legs. She straddled my waist, peeking up over the veil of tights strew across my face. She traced her finger down my cheek, tugging a little at my mouth covering to make sure it was still secure. Then I felt her warm hand grip my cold shaft again. She ordered, "Now, I'm not on the pill, I'm not on anything, so you better not cum in me. I'm going to have a little fun now, time I started 'getting some' too!"

OMG this was so incredibly sexy, I soooo wanted to fuck her, but in her eyes she was completely controlling my uncooperative body, forcing me to do her. She had a thing for the cold. She liked something chilled up inside her, she admitted to me. She took my dick and pushed it forcefully into her. Even being so cold I could feel how hot her lips were as they enveloped me, inch by inch. She slid down almost all the way, then withdrew agonizingly slowly. I felt a twinge of delight followed by horror. The chilling my cock did nothing to curtail any orgasm I would be compelled to have. It took no longer than 2 mins for my dick to feel body temperature again. I sent my mind elsewhere, trying to thin of the most unsettling, unsavory thoughts to stave off the inevitable cumming. I moaned for her to stop over and over, falling on deaf ears. She was grinding into me so hard now, thrusting her clit into my pelvic bone. I tossed my head back and forth, feeling the pressure starting to build. I just knew within minutes I would be unable to hold the explosion back. I made an attempt to get her to cum sooner than she wanted, using my muscles to make my dick graze the extra sensitive parts of her inside. Success!! At this point I was literally trapping the building cum in the base of the shaft, counting down the seconds before it would be too hard to contain. Within 5 seconds of her pulling my stiff, throbbing cock from her dripping cunt, I released, another massive explosion the erupted and flowed down the sides of my shaft. THAT WAS SO CLOSE.

She commended me on performing so well, then told me as a reward, she would allow me some rest. She kept me bound still, but she said I could have a nap, if I could fall asleep and that she would return to me in an hour. I took her offer up, like I had a choice, and relished the break my dick was getting. It was so red and sore, but clearly loving this as it was twitching under the mess I just spewed out!

Amazingly enough, I did fall asleep, but not for long. I awoke to the feel of tremendous pressure. Quickly regained my composure, understanding almost instantly that round two had already begun. She was standing at the foot of the bed, walking on my dick. Now half erect, she was forcing it to point towards my feet while still slowly getting stiffer. I had never felt this kind of treatment before, making my dick hard in the wrong direction! Her warm soles pushing my pulsating dick down into the mattress. Then we heard the front door opened and shut! WTF!! I immediately assumed she was actually married or had a BF and now I was surely going to die! This was not the case. She leapt down from the bed and went out to see what was going on.

The night then took an unexpected, unplanned and an infinitely more perverted turn...

Subob
Subob
81 Followers