Lured into Domination Pt. 05

Story Info
A tale about when I was groomed by a Domme.
1k words
4
17.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subob
Subob
82 Followers

I lay there, straining to hear something, any noise that would indicate what's going on. Who the hell showed up? What's going to happen to me? The fear taking over me spurred the limpest dick I had all night, surely I wouldn't be of any use now. Then finally heard footsteps approaching, oh gawd, what backlash would I be facing?? My Domme entered, standing just inside the door frame. Ignoring my limp dick she said, "someone's here...want to meet HER?" My fear subsided slightly at the word her. At least I knew I wouldn't be killed by a jealous boyfriend or husband I was unaware of. Before I could surmise who was there, a short, slightly overweight girl stepped in, smirking and giggling at my plight, just like her mother.

I was dumbfounded! My Domme was much more perverted than I previous suspected. She had no problem letting her barely legal daughter see just what hobbies she had. And even more surprising had no issue showing her daughter the specimen she lured into her dungeon of torture. "What do u do to him, mom?" she probed.

"Oh, I've had lots of fun with IT so far." She recounts adoringly. "U should have seen how big it got. And how much cum I was able to milk from it." I could barely believe the conversation. Me totally naked and laid out for them, listening as Domme retells how she used and abused my member. Thinking things were finally coming to an end I was impressed at how I managed to obey her almost impossible demands and satisfy her.

"Can I see, please...or can I even try myself?" her daughter begged.

My eyes widened, my voice raspy from being so dry and still covered and stuffed, "noooompphhhhffs" was all I could protest. I seriously would have ran away given the opportunity but again, was both excited and disappointed with myself as I realize my dick liked it. It was twitching ever-so-slightly at being eyeballed like this, on display for such a younger woman. Domme explained the game she had just finished, turning my penis into a cocksicle and fucking me till she orgasmed while testing my resilience to holdoff cumming myself. Daughter was intrigued.

"What can I do with him??" She inquired eagerly. Domme gave her free reign to do anything she wanted EXCEPT having sex with me. That was forbidden. Daughter, or 'Lil domme' or Ld for short rubbed her hands together in a sinister manner. I could see the deviance in her eyes. She strolled across the room, took my flacid member in hand, turning it over in her palm, examining it. She licked her lips, lusciously, and she imagined tasting me. Luckily, she never fondled me too long as I began to like being restrained and forced to let a much younger woman grope me. I managed to stay mostly soft, I would be unusable as long as I could keep her from turning me on. Hopefully she wouldn't do any of the stuff I cannot resist.

At this point Domme revealed she was filming the event, in case I decided to take action after the fact and report her for assault or something. I knew that if this footage got out I would be destroyed, participating in such evil sex games. I nodded to her demand that I stay quiet, after the fact and right now, she finally released my mouth. I could breath fresh air through my mouth now, begging for a glass of water. I was not obliged, instead Domme offered her daughters pussy juice as my only refreshment. Ld wasted no time getting at me, climbing atop me in a 69 position and parting her legs over my face. She had no underwear on, her sweet-smelling pussy taking up my entire field of vision. I licked my lips now, ready to accept her pussykiss. She laid it squarely over my mouth, gripping my semi-hard dick in her hands, ordering me to lick. She proceeded to tell me just how to taste her, how to move my tongue, all the while molesting my cock n balls with her forceful mouth. It was heavenly, she had such a way with my junk.

Domme supervised for a short time, pleased at how her daughter has taken to the sexy games so easily. She admitted she too was tired, it was well past midnight now, I surely into hour 5 of the abuse. Domme said she was going to have a nap, and lay beside me, curling into a ball beside me. Ld continue her fellatio attack on me, enjoying how long my dick gets when fully hard, licking right from the base of the testes up to the tip, gulping it in and sucking hard on it, to the point it was painful. She was getting really into it now, pressing her cunt into my face and making my teeth now graze against her clit. She ordered me to nibble it, I guess she too liked some teeth on her sensitive bits.

I complied, after all I was her literal cock slave, I HAD to. I gently clenched my teeth on it, briefly trapping it between my sharp front teeth. Just as she started to orgasm, she bucked on me and made me bite her too hard. she winced, gasped and swung her body off me, sternly shooting daggers into me with her furious eyes. I thought I was a goner. She leaned over and whispered, "You're gonna regret that, naughty boy. As your punishment, I'm gonna fuck you, regardless what my mom said. As long as she doesn't wake up and see you'll be fine. I've been waiting for her to fall asleep. I slipped some pills into her drink, so she should be out for hours!!" and just like that it all changed. I was now a sex slave for a much younger, barely legal girl. Really, she only turned 18 a few weeks ago. This was so wrong, but I had no way out.

I looked at my previous Domme, now out of commission. And then up to my new Lil domme. Oh gawd, what would she have in store for me? I had no idea...

Subob
Subob
82 Followers