Lured into Domination Pt. 06

Story Info
A tale about when I was groomed by a Domme.
1k words
4.2
13.5k
2
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subob
Subob
81 Followers

I'll give you one chance, Lil domme said, if you can pass my test I wont fuck you. At this point I have been used and abused so much, if my cock isn't being touched it will starting to go limp, as in it needs constant stimulation to stay hard. She laid my cock out again, pointing it down towards my feet, lying mostly flaccid between my legs.

She straddled my waist, told me I had only one option: if I could remain soft, she wouldn't fuck me, and she promised not to touch me. Even though I was dubious of her promise I gladly accepted. I surely wanted to feel her envelope me, but the reality was I had already been inside her mother, this too would be another strange pussy of which I had no idea of its history, unaware how clean she might or might not actually be. As I nodded in agreement, she proceeded to tell me all the things she was going to do with my dick after the next time I cum. She was eager to torture my penis after hearing how her mother described assaulting the sensitive and almost always swollen bellhead. I listened as she described how she was going to find the most sensitive part of my cock n balls and go to town on it.

It was terrifying but incredibly sexy, and before long I felt my dick twitch no matter how hard I resisted. Pulsing it cranked itself up little by little inching towards her hovering cunt. OMG she was manipulating me with just her words, making me imagine how sensitive the after-torture would be. As my throbbing rod pressed against her lips, I knew I was in for it, and she knew just how turned on I was from the thought of having my dick teased beyond what a man can handle.

She moaned, assisted in sliding her tight little pussy down over my red and sore cock. She would lean right back, bending it and twisting it up inside her, making it grind roughly on her inside. She wanted it thicker, loved the feeling of being split open by a monster cock. She fished around in the bag of tricks that had been largely ignored till now.

Giggled at what she found, Ld returned to my dick with a roll of braided soft cord, like you'd use for a fancy curtain drawstring. She tied it tightly around the base of the shaft, then looped it around the ballsack, looping it through the base-tie, and looping again...and again, until my balls were squeezed together and pulled off my body as far as they'd stretch. I pleaded it was too tight, slightly uncomfortable but I could deal with discomfort. Then she started wrapping it around the shaft, starting at the bottom and working her way up, she forced most of my blood into the head, making it swell on each pass, until it felt like it would explode, I begged her again to release it, it was tooo stiff, swollen and full. This merely goaded her on, she planted her face onto mine, sucking the words from my lips. Tongue-raping my mouth.

Sliding her tight sweet pussy back onto my now, even more trapped dick, she resumed fucking me. I am swimming in my thoughts of being totally helpless, controlled completely by a little woman, if she wanted she could have kept me FOREVER! So turned on, praying I could last until she came. She was using me completely now, rubbing her nipples across my hairy chest, making me make out with her as she sexually assaulted my cock n balls. I started counting down the seconds until I wouldn't be able to hold the orgasm back. Even as spent as I was, they were still managing to milk more cum from me. I begged her to get off, I couldn't last much longer...

"you better not cum in me or ur gonna get it so bad...hold it! Hold it! You better not fucking cum inside me" She demanded, increasing her gyrating. That was not helping...I was now at 10 seconds...9 ...8...oh no...3 ... She was not relenting. I was sure I was going to be harmed after this. When I got to 1, she hopped up and gripped my cock with both hands, adding to the already unbearable pressure. The bellhead was so shiny now, wet and stretched to the limit. Her thumbs covered my opening, in a failed attempt to trap the cum inside. It spurted out the sides, oozing down the cord around my shaft.

She "tutted' me and told me I was now going to be punished, She took a letter opener off the floor, laid it against the still trapped corona, poking the sharp end into it, "Do u like that?" she asked, dragging the sharp end around the head, making me wriggle in failed attempts to retract my cock from the abuse. I could not. "Mom said ur head was what u loved tortured the most. It looks delicious" she licked her lips, waited for my eyes to meet her, enjoying the desperation in mine, she lowered her head, flicking her tongue at the tip of me. Wrenching the dick far past its flexibility, she hold it out, closed her mouth on it and started chewing the head like a piece of gum. I started to whimper but she reminded me not to wake Domme, next to me still passed out but starting to stir. "Mom wouldn't be happy to find out what we've been up to, and I wold totally rat on u for fucking me". I was certain she would, I was again blackmailed into obedience.

She admitted she was now tired and eager for some slumber. Told me there was a note in my pants pocket, not to read it until I was released finally. I was so curious about the contents of the letter but hadn't a chance to mull it over before Domme started to stir. One last act of domination, Lil domme rubbed her cunt again, forced her soggy finger into my mouth, "don't forget what I taste like, slave" and with that retreated to her bedroom. I lay for at least 15 mins recouping form the extra rough torture. DOmme rolled towards me, "mmmm, good morning, lovie, I'm soooo horny right now..." and with that knew my experience was not quite done just yet. She had one final torture planned.

Subob
Subob
81 Followers