Lured, Taken, Owned Ch. 01

Story Info
Fucked into submission.
3.2k words
4.54
136.5k
104
6

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss, can you..." I heard a man call from behind me.

"Sorry, I'll be late for my class," the girl said as she passed by.

"Miss, can you help me," I heard as the voice was directly behind me this time.

I turned toward him, "Can I help you?"

He looked at my chest and immediately apologized, "I'm sorry...I thought..."

"That's okay," I told him knowing that from behind I look like a girl due to my small thin stature and hair slightly past my shoulders.

"Sir, do you think you can help me?" he asked visibly flustered.

"Well, my roommate and I were going for pizza..." I started.

"It's worth twenty bucks if you can find my car for me," he told me.

"Go ahead Chris...I'll wait for you here then we'll head out," my roommate suggested.

"Are you sure Dan?" I asked him.

"Twenty bucks for a few minutes of your time; sounds like a deal to me," Dan stated.

"Twenty bucks it is then," I told the middle aged man as I turned toward him.

"Thank you, I just need to find my car; my wife will be worried about me if I don't show up soon," he told me nervously.

"Don't worry, I'll help you, what lot did you park in?" I asked.

He looked at the piece of paper he was holding in his hand and said, "Lot B."

"It's this way, I'll walk you to your car to make sure your okay," I told him.

"Thank you, thank you," he repeated.

"Just follow me," I said as I led him across campus to parking lot B.

"You attend school here?" the man asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes, business law," I answered though art and theater is my first love but my parents had other ideas.

"You must be pretty smart," he stated.

"I guess so," I replied.

"What's your real passion?" he asked.

"Art, theater, that sort of thing," I replied.

"You have a girlfriend?" the man asked me.

"No." I replied thinking it was somewhat of a normal question.

"Are you gay?" he asked.

"No!" I exclaimed.

"You're not scared of women are you," he stated.

"Here's lot B sir; nice talking to you," I told him as I turned quickly to rejoin my roommate Dan.

"Young man," he called out, "You forgot your twenty."

His questioning did piss me off a little which in turn made me forget about the twenty. "You keep it," I told him.

"Another twenty if you pull it around; that's forty bucks." He blurted.

I stopped and sighed; after all forty bucks is forty bucks.

"I'm sorry, us old people don't tend to mind our own business sometimes," he apologized holding out his keys.

"Fine," I told him as I held up the key fob and pushed the button. "It's over there; I'll be back in a minute," I added happily.

"I'll have your forty ready when you come back," he told me.

I pulled up to the curb as the man teasingly waved the two twenties through the passenger side window while motioning me to unlock the door. Annoyed, I put the car in park and unlocked the door.

"Here's your forty dollars young man," he said as he got into the front passenger seat.

"I hope you aren't planning on asking me to drive you home because..." I started bluntly.

"Another fifty if you drive me home," the man offered.

"Another fifty if you drive me home?" I questioned. I thought he was out of his mind.

"I've been standing out there for quite some time. My health isn't so great and I'm too tired to drive now; besides you seem like a nice kid," he admitted.

Ninety dollars total to drive him home; it didn't take long before I ask, "How far?"

"Ten miles at the most," he replied.

"Okay, I'll drive you home but then I have to get back..." I stated before being interrupted.

"It's a deal," the man said as he buckled up.

"Would you like water?" he asked as he pulled one of the two bottles out of the center cup holder and opened it.

"No thanks, I'm fine," I answered.

"It's not poison you know," he blurted.

"Fine," I told him hoping to keep him quiet for the rest of the ride.

He handed me the opened bottle; I tucked it between my legs as I drove.

"You're not going to drink your water?" he asked.

"Sure, just give me a moment," I answered.

"I can't afford to throw it away," he blurted.

I put the bottle to my mouth and chugged half of it down. It was quiet the rest of the way except for him giving me directions; then I pulled into his driveway.

"I saw a bus stop on the main road I'll just walk the two blocks and catch the bus back," I told him.

"Your fifty bucks," the old man said.

"Oh yeah," I said like I forgot all about it; I didn't want to come off as to greedy.

"Come on inside and I'll get it for you," the man said as he unbuckled and got out of the car.

I was hesitant but followed the man inside.

"I'll fetch your money and I'll be right back," the man told me as he walked upstairs.

I waited for about ten minutes before I called for him, "Hello, mister, you okay?" I called again, worried, I started toward the steps then suddenly fell to my knees. "Mister," I screamed before my eyes blurred; I passed out on my way to hitting the floor.

When I awoke I found myself groggy and peering into a huge floor mirror. I was dressed in a short red, black, and white plaid skirt with matching tie and a small white top that barely covered my miniature A-cup breasts that I keep bound; freaky man boobs, weird. The entire look reminded me of a porn stars school girl outfit, especially since my hair was now in a ponytail.

It was a shock, but more shocking was that I was on all fours, on my stomach, draped across a stiff but soft support. My mouth was gagged,

I wore a choker, and my wrists and ankles were somehow anchored to the floor.

"Mmph!" was all he could muster with the damn gag in my mouth.

"Good, you're awake," a man said as he walked in front of the mirror.

"Mmph!" I muttered looking upward seeing my nude captor peering down at me. He was the type of man you would find on the cover of fitness magazine; young, well built but slim, tall, dark hair with blue eyes; the kind of man that women swoon over.

"Just so you know, you're in a soundproof room. Hollering won't help you, so if you promise to keep quiet I'll remove the gag from your mouth," he told me.

"Mmph!" I shook my head in acknowledgement.

There was no other choice considering my predicament.

"Do as I say and everything will be fine," the man said as he removed the gag.

"Where...where am I?" I tried asking ; I was still groggy.

"In time," the man answered.

"Wha...what did...did you do to me?" I asked still trying to understand his motive.

"Drugs on the rim of the water bottle," he answered calmly.

"Why...why are you doing...doing this to me?" I asked as my head started to clear.

"Training," my captor told me.

"Where's... the old man?" I asked as a tear formed and ran down my cheek fearing for my life.

"A ruse, to lure you in," the man said.

"Lure me... me in for what?" I asked not understanding.

"Training," he answered once more.

"Training...training for what?" I asked curiously.

"Come on, you can't be that naive?" he asked.

"Seriously," I said struggling as the drugs lightened up, "what are you planning... to do to me?" "What's this all about?" I asked demanding to know the answer as another tear ran down my cheek.

"Forced feminization...," the man started to answer.

"What do you mean... forced feminization?" I asked panicky.

"Where males are forced into a female role," he answered.

"Hold on... there must be... be some kind of mistake," I said nervously moving about.

"There's been no mistake; I handpicked you," he said.

"I like women," I stated.

"You're scared of women and you're a virgin," the man said.

"No... no I'm not," I insisted as my emotions ran wild along with another tear.

"Keep telling yourself that," the man said.

"Release me... release me and I won't ... I won't tell the authorities," I desperately pleaded.

"I'll take my chances," the man remarked.

"Can we talk?" I asked softly.

"They'll be plenty of time to talk tomorrow," the man said.

"What's wrong with now?" I screamed bursting out with tears that freely rolled down my cheeks.

He didn't reply.

"You're making a big mistake," I added with a shaky voice.

"You fit the profile perfectly Chris," the man said.

"A profile?" I whimpered.

"All your traits point that you're willing to swing either way when given a golden opportunity; play nice and enjoy yourself," the man said calmly.

"Fuck you!" I shouted as I hung my head and started balling.

The man bent down in front of me and calmly but unsympathetically, "Listen to me, I'm your master; you'll do what I say... and you will never... and I mean never question me." "Do you understand me?" he asked.

I clammed up; I was intimidated, confused, and scared, anybody would be given the situation and the comparable size difference between my captor and me.

"Do you understand me?" he asked me as he moved behind me.

I again hesitated to mutter a word until something stung my ass, "OW!" I cried out as a strap hit my buttocks.

"I didn't hear you," he calmly stated.

"I understand," I answered as a second damn opened up and tears flowed down my face.

"Next time you don't answer me immediately you'll end up being a slave boy in Afghanistan?" the man told me harshly. "Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yeah," I whimpered.

"Yes Master," he demanded as he smacked me with the strap again.

"Sorry," I cried out not wanting to get hit again as tears continued down my cheeks.

The man struck me again, "Yes...master."

"Yes master," I screamed letting my emotions get the best of me and releasing tears for a third time.

"Don't slip up again," the man sternly told me.

"I won't master," I answered quickly not wanting to get whipped again.

"I'll whip you into next week if you fuck up again," the man told me.

"Yes master," I said obediently.

"Uh!" I let out, startled, as he intentionally rubbed his dick against my anal opening.

"You have a beautiful y shaped ass; so feminine," he told me as he lifted me plaid skirt over my lower back.

"Yes Master," I swiftly told him with a shaky voice.

"You were out for a few hours so I took the liberty to dilate you pussy for you," he told me as he admired and caressed my ass.

"I..." I started as I wanted to beg him to let me go. I was scared, confused and was in no position to argue; I was his and we both knew it; I had to talk my way out.

"Sh! Christina...

""""He called me Christina!""""

...relax, I promise everything will be okay," he said quietly.

"Ah!" I exclaimed dropping my head as he slowly pulled something from my anal canal; my situation is so nerve racking I didn't realize

I had actually been victimized.

"Sh, baby,"

"Ah!" again I sounded as he slowly pushed it back in.

"It'll get better," he said.

It started vibrating; he was slowly fucking me with a vibrator, without my consent.

"Ah!"

I began panting; more from fright than any type of excitement the vibrator gave me...though the vibrations felt amazing.

He continued ...

And continued...

And continued to fuck me...

The more he fucked me...

The more my senses took over...

The more excited I became...

The more submissive I became...

The more insatiable the desire...

Minutes later...

"Ah, ah, oh gawd, mm, mm, oh, oh gawd, ah, ah, ah," I screamed, trembled, and cum flowed softly from my limp cock.

Panting heavily, exhausted, and still; he withdrew the vibrator I relished so much.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself; I guarantee you'll appreciate a real cock much more than the vibrator," he said.

"I did enjoy it; what's happening to me?" I asked myself.

"Now, I'm going to fuck your cute girly ass with a real cock...mine," he said smiling.

He put one hand on my hip and the other on his cock; he then teased my rear entrance with the head of his manhood.

"Ah!" I muttered as I jumped.

He entered my black hole slowly; he was definitely bigger than the vibrator. Excitement built as the pressure of his dome pushed past my sphincter.

"Ah!" I moaned from pleasure.

He worked me slowly, small thrusts, letting my ass adjust to his cock adequately before he pressed on: this was my best guess and I was eager to accept him.

He took his time...little by little... the anticipation was killing me.

Finally, I was ready and I reared back as much as my restraints allowed.

He took the clue and pushed past my inner sphincter.

"Oh gawd!" I moaned with pleasure.

Again, he took his time.

After minutes of half mass fucking; he put both hands on my hips and penetrated me deeper with his rigid shaft.

"Oh gawd!" I exhaled as I arched my back and raised my head.

He fucked me faster and harder but he did not drive any deeper.

"Oh gawd...yes...fuck! I continued as I enjoyed his cock.

I called out with pleasure...

How could I...

Why...

I wasn't gay..

Never was...

The pleasure...

Was more than I could handle.

"FUCK!" I screamed as he took his time advancing an inch at a time in tighter territory.

I was thankful he lubed me well before he started his expedition deep within my wishing well. His expertise has given me nothing but pleasure, a little pressure, and no pain.

He maintained this rhythm until his hips met my cheeks.

I was lost in ecstasy...

I was his bitch...

I was wanting.

He spread my cheeks to get deeper.

I reared back once more to meet him.

"Mmm!" I moaned as he put his hands on my waist and pulled back hard.

He was now as deep as possible and held me there; waiting for my passage to stretch to accommodate his phallus.

"Mmm!" I continued pushing against him.

Besides my subtle moans it was quiet!

"Thank me for fucking you," he demanded..

"Thank you master," I answered.

My mind was confused, I never felt this excited before, my heart was racing faster than I ever remember; the sensation was amazing, and I was calling him master, but I didn't care, I was all his.

"What the hell was happening to me?" I asked myself.

My panting became short and shallow as his cock stroked my inner canal.

He grabbed my ponytail and pulled back until my neck stretched to its limit.

I squealed like a girl with a high pitch.

He fucked me with short drawn out thrusts.

"Ah, ah, ah," I literally sounded like a bitch in heat as my moans stayed in rhythm with his thrusts.

He pulled harder and my pitch got higher.

"That's the bitch I want to hear when I fuck you, understand?" he asked as he released my hair.

"Yes master, I understand," I answered in my best female voice.

"That's better," he said as he continued fucking me.

"Thank you master,"

My moaning became more heartfelt; more enjoyable.

"Oh yeah!" he exclaimed as he fucked me faster.

"Oh yes," my mind started to wander.

Moments later a pleasurable sensation took over my being. I was no longer scared of my capture but living free in a moment of bliss.

"Oh!" I moaned loudly as my body gave way to itself.

"You love cock don't you?"

"Yes master!" I giggled.

My panting matched his thrust... the feeling was amazing... then...for no reason...no reason at all...he pulled out completely. I needed it; I needed his cock deep inside me.

"You want more?" he asked.

"Y...Yes," I answered immediately.

I was confused, my emotions jittery, I answered without thinking.

"Admit you're a virgin," he demanded as he rubbed his cock against my quivering anal opening.

"I'm a virgin," I admitted.

"Look at me," he ordered.

I raised my head and peered into the mirror.

"Look into my eyes and beg me to fuck you," he insisted.

"Please Master, fuck me...please...I beg you," I cried like a child in a candy store begging for more sweets.

"Again," he commanded.

"Please master...fuck me...I beg you...fuck me...please, please fuck me!"

"Fuck you with my cock?"

"Yes master... with your cock...fuck me with your cock...I'll do anything...anything you want...just fuck me...please fuck me!" I cried out in frenzy.

"You want to pound that sweet ass hard?" he raised.

"Yes master...pound my ass hard...fuck me...pound me...use me..I'll do anything...anything you want...just fuck me...just fuck me!" I begged crying emotionally.

He penetrated me; one smooth stroke until he hit bottom.

The act sent electric energy through my body turning any fear that could possibly be left in me into sexual excitement.

"My cock looks so good in your beautiful ass," he said as he started pounded me fast and hard.

I quivered with excitement...

"You like getting your as fucked bitch?"

"Oh gawd...yes master," I screamed as I shook.

He grabbed my hips a little harder, forcing me back to meet his thrusts. It was all him, I was a ragdoll in his arms.

"Oh gawd...ooh fuck...fuck...oh gawd," I repeated as he pounded me.

"You better not cum again bitch," he screamed.

"Master...please..."

"You'll be punished," he demanded.

I tried not to cum...

I pulled inward...

Inward like I was holding from urinating...

My ass tightened around his shaft as he fucked me.

"That's right bitch...tighten your grip on my cock...hold it in,"

He took me in this manner for at least twenty minutes.

I tried my hardest not to come...

I tried really hard...

I felt guilty...

When I lost a little.

"Argh!" he grunted.

Clamping down hard on my hips; he drove his cock deep inside of me and held it there.

"Uh!" he screamed as his throbbing cock spewed rope after rope deep inside me.

"Thank you... master," I cried shaking profusely finally being able to relieve the build up of cum within me.

After he had his way with me I was exhausted once more. There was a few minutes of silence as he rested lightly on my back!

I was caught up in my own afterglow.

Still silent!

Moments later he finally withdrew his cock from my ass.

The experience was sexually satisfying...

His withdrawal made me feel empty...

I wish I was still in the moment...

But it's over now...

I get to go home...

No matter my feelings...

No matter my enjoyment...

No matter the final outcome...

My experience was over...

I wanted to go home...

I wanted my freedom.

Still gasping for air and exhausted, he kneeled down in front of me, his mouth to my ear, mine to his. It's his way of telling me to speak softly.

"I..." I began quietly.

Until he interrupted me!