Luscious Lesia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned closer and we kissed some more.

"Have you ever had sex in your bed before?" I asked, not necessarily wanting to know details if she had.

"Nope," she replied, "this is a first."

"What about elsewhere in the house?" I asked, an idea hatching in my mind.

"No," she said, "never had sex anywhere in this house...but why do I have a feeling that is all about to change?"

"When are you expecting your family to return?" I asked.

With plenty of time ahead of us, we made good use of Lesia's birthday condoms and screwed in the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, the bathroom and even on the stairs before we scoured the house for any evidence of our activities and I took off the next day. We raised some eyebrows that summer when our friends realized that we were an item but kept it clean enough in public that no one realized that we were also sex crazed.

12