Luscious Little Monster!

Story Info
Gorgeous oriental secretary conquers the whole office.
18.3k words
4.08
25k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
248 Followers

Wanted: Female, 25 or thereabouts, to work as PA to founder CEO of small thriving company. Preferably a graduate. However the key requirement is physical attractiveness and a sassy attitude. The successful applicant will be a highly desirable young woman who understands and enjoys the advantages that can accrue from this. Absurdly good package for the right person.

Ok I did not write the ad quite like that but it is what I had in mind. I had spent the best part of 20 years building the business, working my nuts off, and I figured I owed myself. The kids were off our hands, up and running with independent lives, leaving us rattling around in a house that was way too big. We got on fine, the wife and me, but it was boring. The sex in particular had become dull. Or it used to be dull. We stopped altogether a while back. The marital bed was now the preserve of reading and talking and watching TV, all of which could be conducted without the awkward undercurrent of two waning libidos struggling sporadically through the motions. It was by mutual consent. Better for both of us.

Except that there was, in truth, little wrong with my sex drive. I simply did not fancy my wife any longer. She was 50 and looked it. My 'problem' was nothing that a raunchy little hottie half her age could not fix.

Did I actually need a PA? Not really. I had managed without one thus far and could easily carry on doing so. It could be halfway justified, sure, but I was fully aware that when they saw the sort of person I was planning to hire my employees, the guys in the office, would realize my sleazy motivation. Fine. It was 100% my company. It was my personal fiefdom. I called all the shots there and I could not care less about the thoughts and feelings of any of the others. They worked for me. End of story. Matter of fact, I was relishing the thought that the guys would know what my game was. I took a perverse pleasure from abusing my power as the boss and this would certainly fit that description. So, yeah, bring it on.

I interviewed half a dozen before I found what I was seeking. As soon as this oriental cutie called Melissa Chang walked into my office, my pulse quickened. The girl was gorgeous! Medium height, devastatingly pretty face framed by lustrous black hair, flawless complexion, a glorious figure that her tight and rather short skirt and cleavage-hinting top did nothing to hide - a total honey.

She sauntered towards me, hips swaying. "Mr Brown?" she smiled, offering a beautifully manicured hand. Her nails were cherry red. I got a whiff of scent. Something ultra-feminine and musky.

I shook her hand, beaming at her. "It's Mark."

"Hi Mark - I'm Melissa!"

A smug pout as she clocked my admiration. This was a girl who knew she was hot and revelled in it. Another box ticked. I figured I might be looking at my new PA.

She sat down and bent to place her bag on the floor. The delights previously suggested were suddenly under my nose as her blouse fell away and a magnificent pair of tits nestling in a flimsy white lace bra were presented for my delectation. The girl took her time with the bag business, tantalizing me with her lovely breasts. She knew exactly what she was doing. Yep, this was the one for me.

She sat up to face me and crossed her smoothly tanned, shapely legs. The sexy skirt slithered up her luscious thighs - lo and behold another spectacular view. She made no move to readjust. Go ahead, Mr CEO, take a good look, was the message. I did, not bothering to pretend otherwise. When I dragged my eyes back to meet hers I found her looking directly at me. No pretence there either. Her gaze was knowing and amused. Downright mischievous even.

It was not exactly a hardship to move from her legs to her face. This was a girl who needed no artificial enhancement. She was a slam dunk premier league natural beauty. But she was also the type who did not miss a trick to heighten her sexiness and she was wearing some make-up. It was applied to a professional standard. The brown eyes were beautifully highlighted. Her full lips were painted the same red as her fingernails.

"So," she said, those gorgeous dramatic eyes widening, coaxing me on.

"Sorry," I grinned. "Now, about this job. You read the spec?"

"I have, Mark, yes. I'm excited about it!"

She was not the only one. As I described what her PA duties would be, my gaze dwelt on those fabulous legs of hers. It was obvious that I was lusting and Melissa lapped it up. She multi-tasked, listening intently to what I was saying, at the same time goading me with the object of my appreciation. She leant back in her seat and periodically crossed and re-crossed her legs, letting her skirt slide a little further each time, displaying an ever more titillating vista of bare honeyed thigh. I struggled to finish my piece. The sight of her stunning legs plus the recent memory of her equally stunning tits was a potent mix in my scrambled mind. My cock was stiff as a peg. Christ, those legs. It was all I could do not to reach out and stroke them! I comforted myself with the delicious prospect of doing exactly that and plenty more before too long.

This was a point that needed clarifying. Before hiring Melissa I had to make sure that she knew what the score was. I sensed she would have no problem with it but I had to be certain. The idea of being in constant proximity to this girl without being able to have her, it did not bear thinking about. It would be nothing short of purgatory.

"So, that all sounds easy peasy," she said, providing my cue.

"Yeah, not much to it really."

"You sure there's nothing else involved? I mean, it's a big salary, right?"

"Not to mention the perks," I said.

"Oooo tell me more!"

"For now let us just say that they will be - how to put it - generous and extensive."

She pouted prettily. "Generous and extensive perks. I do like the sound of that. Aren't I the lucky girl?"

Had she already sussed the deal here? Probably. Least she was making it easy for me.

"You don't think you're worth it?" I kidded, staring pointedly at her superb thighs.

With a sly smile, she ran a finger under her skirt and lazily scratched herself up there.

"Do you think I'm worth it? Isn't that what matters?"

"I damn well do."

"Why is that?" she prodded, playing with me. She was dangling a stiletto on the edge of her toes. They were painted to match her lips and fingernails.

"Well, because the biggest part of the job, the thing I am really looking for in my PA, is that she floats around the whole time looking absolutely fucking gorgeous."

She loved it. "I see! And you reckon I can do that, Mark, do you?"

"I do, Melissa."

"Why thank you! I think I can too."

"Good."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"So am I."

"So that's it? Tiny bit of typing and filing but otherwise I just go around the office looking hot?"

"Pretty much. You will need to fend off the attentions of all those bozos out there," I said, indicating the open plan beyond my office.

Melissa grinned. "There were a few guys looking intensely interested when I arrived. So prepare to get lusted on quite a bit - is that what you're saying?"

"Bound to happen, yeah. If we didn't have the blinds shut for this interview they would be peering over here now, trying to check you out."

"It's cool. I'm used to it."

"Bet you are."

My reward for this was a thrilling and insinuating giggle.

Melissa was smirking happily.

"And I like it," she said.

"That men find you sexy?"

"Yes."

"So having every guy here drooling over you - this is nothing that you cannot handle?"

"I would be offended if they were not drooling over me. Especially with the outfits I plan on wearing. I'm the sort who loves to be noticed and appreciated and I dress accordingly, you know what I mean?"

I chuckled. My erection stirred. This was going swimmingly.

"Glad you mentioned that," I said.

"What, you would rather I covered up?" she said, knowing full well that I meant the very opposite.

"What do you think?" I said, playing along.

"What do I think? Well from the way you keep looking at me I would confidently say that the boss will be more than happy for his PA to wear her sexiest gear to the office. Am I right?"

"You are."

"There you go then."

"Not sure the other guys will be quite so happy about it though."

"No?"

"No, because just to be clear, far as that bunch of losers are concerned, you are completely off limits ok? You're the PA to the boss. Out of their league."

"Sure. They can look at me but nothing more, right?"

"Which will be quite an ordeal for them, I'd say."

Melissa was giggling again. "I guess it could be!"

I sniggered at the implication. "It sounds as if you would enjoy that scenario."

"It's perfect! Like, I could be a terrible pricktease around the guys then, couldn't I?"

"Mmm."

"I could totally torment them like that. I could be extremely wicked and naughty. You know, if I wanted to?"

She was pushing all my buttons. Almost like she was in my head.

"You could, honey, yes. If you wanted to."

"Well that is great to hear because I do want to. I adore teasing men. Especially loser types who know they can never have me."

"You have my express permission. You have a captive audience here, so indulge yourself. Be as wicked as you can possibly be."

"Ha ha ha. And all they can do is suffer. Poor things!"

"You will have quite an impact, believe me. They are a sexually frustrated crew, none of them are exactly Casanova. Cannot imagine that they get laid too often, even the married ones."

I was conscious as I said this that I could just as well have been describing myself.

"Ha ha ha. Well none of their wives look like me in any case, do they?" said Melissa, relishing the turn of conversation.

"As if. Fuck, just the sight of you in a skirt like that will drive them fucking bonkers!"

And me too, I thought ruefully. Still, there was a difference, wasn't there? A big one.

Melissa gave a salacious grin. "I have plenty of skirts like this. Some are them are shorter in fact. I have plenty of nice skimpy tops too."

"Good. Consider it an integral part of your job to wear all of that stuff. Flaunt that dynamite bod of yours. In fact you know that small amount of filing and typing we mentioned? Well forget it. I'm happy to carry on doing that myself. It's no big deal. You just concentrate on being fabulously sexy and beautiful."

"Ok!"

"And do tease the shit out of my employees. I mean it. Feel free to torture the poor sods. Having them panting hopelessly over you - it will make the whole thing better for me."

Melissa got it immediately thank goodness. "Ah, so the big boss man will be doing a lot more than just looking at his cute little PA, will he?"

"That is indeed the intention. You cool with that too?"

"We Chinese girls like to please."

"Right."

"Well this one does."

"You sure?"

"Mmm, now let me see. I come work here and basically I do nothing except look gorgeous and smell great and dress all sexy. I drive the poor guys in the office wild with desire but they are not allowed to lay a finger on me no matter how much I tease them. For this I get paid shedloads of money. And as icing on the cake I get to fuck my handsome rich dishy boss on a regular basis. I would say that I am more than cool with that. Dream job. When do I start?"

Icing on the cake. I loved that.

**

She started the following Monday.

We had swapped numbers at the end of her 'interview' and had subsequently engaged in a little fruity text banter. Melissa asked me what I would like her to wear on day one. I told her to use her initiative. She replied with some high definition selfies modelling a variety of drop-dead outfits. I said that they all looked incredible on her. Which was my favourite, she asked? All of them, I said. LOL, thanks, she shot back. But no, go on, which one? Like, which one gave me the biggest hard-on? I told her that was a toughie. C'mon tell me, she persisted. Ok I said, so the one with the sprayed-on denim, the heeled open sandals, and the incredibly flimsy looking crop-top that was showing off loads of tits and belly. She looked like a total fucking wet dream in that one, I said. If she were to rock up in that I would not be at all upset. Ok done, she replied.

Monday morning arrived and at 9:15 so did Miss Chang. She was late but who the fuck cared because wow she had sure delivered! The photo had been smoking hot. In the flesh it was off the scale. Wet dream did not cover it. The girl was fit to launch a thousand wanks. The faded blue jeans were as low on her torso as they could possibly be without gross indecency. They sat right down on her bikini line. Good job she trimmed her pussy hair otherwise we would be seeing some. From the rear a cheeky scintilla of groove was visible. The jeans were fucking tight too. So tight that you could imagine a trace of her lips. And her top? Oh god the top. It was beyond skimpy. Melissa's top was hardly there. It was made of this gossamer thin material under which you could tell beyond a shadow of a doubt that she wore no bra. Viewing south to north, the top started above her belly button and finished in no time, perched precariously on the upper slopes of her breasts, a centimetre above her nipples. Only thing holding it there apart from her full perky tits and gravity were the straps, a couple of slivers around her shoulders. The material was tantalizing in the extreme, translucent but not see-through. You got a clear outline of the part of her breasts that were not free-to-air, more than a hint of nipple, just that. It was a top to drive men wild when worn by a girl like Melissa Chang. Looked like a gust of wind might blow it right off. Made a man pray for that gust of wind.

Like I say, wow, and the impact on the guys in the office was everything I had hoped for. Six pairs of eyes on stalks and tongues lolling out when I went out to formally introduce her. The one person not visibly affected in this way was my hitherto sole female employee, a dowdy and seriously overweight girl called Wendy Perkins. Not that Wendy was entirely indifferent. She looked a little crestfallen. Guess she was intuiting that having this gorgeous newcomer as the other girl around the place would not be great news for her. She was right about that.

I kept it brief. Told them that this was Melissa Chang and she was my executive PA. An important and senior position, I stressed, and she was not to be trifled with. She was my number two and as such outranked all of them, including the office supervisor. I looked pointedly at the individual in question as I said this. The supervisor was Roger Moss, a small and extremely ignorable guy who had been there for years, someone I enjoyed winding up and bullying. His expression was a picture.

"Now look, I know that Melissa here is easy on the eye," I said, deciding to be very clear about things as I wrapped up. "But as far as you guys go, just forget about trying anything on. It is not happening. You do not speak to her unless she wants to speak to you. When that happens you make damn sure to be extremely polite and respectful. Not just the guys, this goes for you too, Wendy. There will be big trouble for anyone who steps out of line with Melissa, anyone who gives her the slightest hassle. All she has to do is tell me and there will be hell to pay for the culprit. I mean it. Instant dismissal is a very viable possibility."

I gazed around and let that sink in. The nods and grim faces and 'ok Mr Browns' told me I had communicated. Great.

"Ok, so get back to work, see you later," I said crisply.

"Yeah, guys, c'mon - get cracking!" echoed Melissa, enjoying herself already.

We retreated to my office and closed the door. It gave us audio privacy but not visual since my office was glass walled and the blinds were, as usual, up. Guys were working now, as instructed, but were also sneaking glances in our direction. It wasn't me they were looking at. Productivity was going to take a tumble, I could see. I could live with that.

Melissa was giggling. "Deep shit for anyone who annoys me. Oh my god!"

"Like it?" I gurned.

"Oooo yes!"

"Good."

"They're terrified of you, sweetheart, aren't they?"

"That's the way we roll around here. Point one, they all need the job. Point two, they know I can fire them at the drop of a hat if I feel like it, and they also know that with a recession on, plus bad references, they will struggle to get anything else. So however much of a bastard I am - and believe me I am - they just have to suck it up."

"You're, like, all powerful," said Melissa, still laughing.

"You got it."

"And so am I, right? Because I'm sort of their boss too now, aren't I?"

"Yep. Entirely up to you, honey, how you choose to mess with them. Like I told you before - indulge yourself."

"Oh I will."

Melissa had a glint in her eye as she said this. I found myself eagerly anticipating what she had in store. The girl really was the perfect hire. I thanked my lucky stars that our paths had crossed.

I decided to emphasize the point.

"Like, for example, I can tell you now, and I will tell them next time, that whenever somebody does annoy you, and I mean for any reason at all, even something ridiculously trivial, you can punish them."

"Punish them?"

"Yeah. I'm going to put you in charge of general office discipline."

"Oooo that sounds very senior and important! Will it be hard work?"

"Ha ha ha, no baby, do not worry your pretty head about that. I just want to officially give you absolute power over the employees. I want them to have no doubt whatsoever of what the score is in that regard. This means that you will effectively be their direct and immediate superior, reporting solely to the CEO."

"Ok! So no extra actual work then."

"Not at all. Unless you class meting out punishments to people as work."

"Ha ha ha. I don't. I class that as having fun."

"Quite. That is why I am making you head of discipline. Because I know you will enjoy it."

"I definitely will!"

"See? Having fun and looking gorgeous, no change whatsoever to your priorities. Just even more fun."

"Ok, thank you. I am delighted to accept!"

"My pleasure, honey."

"So I'm gonna be dishing out punishments then."

"You are, baby. So, sure, if someone displeases you and you want them fired, by all means tell me and bang they will be gone. But it will be more amusing to punish them, don't you think?"

Melissa giggled. "I can really do that?"

"Yup."

"So, like what?"

"Anything you like."

"Anything?"

"Sure."

"Like, make them grovel at my feet and apologize for however they have displeased me?"

"Love it!"

"What about I force them to scamper around the room in front of everyone going woof woof like a dog."

"Ha ha ha, nice one."

"Perhaps the doggy will be naked," she giggled.

"Aren't they always?"

"Ha ha ha."

"Roger Moss stripped and making like a dog - I would definitely buy a ticket for that!"

"You are a bastard, Mister Brown, aren't you?"

"Told you that already."

"A big sexy bastard!" she said, giggling flirtily.

"I like to think so."

"I am going to sooo love working here."

"No doubt about it. Any more punishment ideas, baby?"

"Loads. But I will save them for now."

"Ok, so let us get you sorted in here," I said.

I showed her to the desk and space that I had prepared for her over in the corner of my office. It was a big room so there was no problem sharing. "This is great!" she beamed, settling herself in.

"I have a surprise for you," I informed her, placing a slim document on her desktop.

"Ooo, what is this?"

"Your contract."

She looked puzzled. "I have a copy remember? - already signed it."

"I know. And you were happy with the money?"

hobrigef
hobrigef
248 Followers