Lust After Text

Story Info
A text sent in error sends a man into mad desire
5.9k words
4.6
130.6k
166
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,070 Followers

I stepped into the house. My day could not have been worse. I set my box of things down onto the floor of my apartment and took off my shoes. It was my third layoff in two years. The companies in Syracuse, NY were all packing up and leaving. It was a crushing blow to my morale as I walked deeper into the apartment. I can see my wife gathering her things for work. She looked up at me surprised at my coming home so early in the morning.

"Again?"

"Yeah, Grace. Again." I groaned as I walked into the kitchen and leaned on the counter. "At least this time, the company was still there and didn't just lay us all off with a locked door."

"Jesus Christ, Conner." Grace said as she stuffed folders into her bag. "We have bills coming up. I don't even know what to say."

I looked over at her, "Are you serious? You're acting like this is my fault."

"No. Of course not." She said coldly. "Nothing is ever your fault."

I looked over into the living room and can see my niece sitting on the couch watching television. I turned to Grace, "Why is Ally here?"

"She is here because my sister needed someone to watch her." Grace said as she threw her work bag over her shoulder and went into the hallway to grab the handle of her suitcase.

"She's eighteen." I said in as low of a whisper as I could. "Why does an eighteen year old need someone to watch them?"

Grace stood there with a grimace on her face. She was a lovely woman. We had fallen madly in love when we were teenagers. Nothing could have kept our hands off of each other. Every chance I got, I would have my hands on her amazingly large breasts. Every chance I could, I would have my fingers deep in her pussy. We fucked like animals, all day and every day we could. Yet with age, with marriage, with my employment difficulties, it has put a strain on our marriage and our sex life especially. "Conner, she got in trouble at school. Ally was caught fighting with a few girls and she got suspended for a week. Since Amanda and I are going to Arizona for a work conference, guess who gets to make sure that trouble over there doesn't get to enjoy this week off from school?"

"I guess me."

She nodded. Her gray-blue eyes twinkled whenever she made that 'you should know your place' look. "There you go. I left money on the counter for pizza and wings for the both of you. I also left contact numbers in case there is an emergency. So, unless you're dying or Ally is dying...don't call me. I will text whenever I get a free chance."

"Ok."

Grace grabbed her things once more are started out the apartment. "I hope you are looking at the classifieds for work. I can't be the only one that contributes around here."

Before I could kiss her or tell her the obligatory 'I love you', she shut the door to the apartment and left me. I turned around, dumbstruck and hurt from this morning's layoff, I walked into the living room where my niece was sitting and sat near her on my couch. Ally was a lovely young girl. She had dirty blonde hair that was wavy at the ends. Her eyes like the women in my wife's family sparkled with a gray-blue. She was soft in all her features and a pleasure to look at. Ally sat in a pair of yoga pants and a Nirvana t-shirt that was tight fitting enough to show off her blossoming bosom. Ally must have felt my gaze; she turned to look at me and smiled. The gloss on her lips made them look succulent.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"What happened out there with you and Aunt Grace?"

I leaned back into the couch and looked over at the television. She had been watching something on a cooking channel. I turned to her, "I haven't been able to get a job where the company lasts for more than a few months after they hire me. Businesses are just packing up and leaving. Soon, there will be nothing but retail jobs around here."

"That sucks."

"Yeah," I said. "So...how tall were you again?"

Ally offered me a puzzled look and thought about it for a second. "I think five foot one?"

"So, how the hell did tiny you get into a fight with a bunch of girls?"

Ally scoffed. "What my mother didn't tell anyone is that I was defending Mary. These girls have been picking on her for days now. They were truly being pieces of shit. These girls think just because they came from the city, they can be all tough and shit in the suburbs. Mary got kicked around in the girls' bathroom when she went to school a period before me. I got into the bathroom just in time and didn't think twice."

I smiled, "I would have done the same."

"Exactly. Family!" Ally exclaimed as she sat there with her hands wide open to express her point. "I wasn't going to let people kick my sister around!"

"So..." I said as I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen to grab two beers. "How did you fair?"

"It was a four on one, Uncle Conner." Ally said. "I got one pretty good in the ribs. The second one caught a fist to the face. The third I kicked between her legs and the fourth clocked me in the gut. After that, it was like a rugby scrum."

I laughed and walked back to the couch. I handed her a beer. Ally looked at me with a questionable look on her face. "Come on, I know you drank before. Stop trying to be an angel in front of me."

Ally smiled and took the beer. She twisted off the top and held the bottle out. I tapped the end of my bottle onto hers. She smiled and said, "Cheers."

I took a sip from my beer as did she. "So, what was the home front like after all this?"

"Mom was pretty pissed off. Since dad had run off, she has been a complete bitch. This business trip with Aunt Grace was supposed to be a mini-vacation away from me and Mary."

"Why isn't Mary here?"

"She is with grandma."

I nodded and took another sip of beer.

"Uncle Conner, can I ask you something?"

I nodded.

"Why is Aunt Grace so mean to you?"

I sighed. "Things aren't well with me and your aunt. It hasn't been for a while. It has been one argument after another. Mostly because of money, but there are times where I think your aunt just hates the shit out of me."

Ally tilted her head, "No. You're awesome."

"Thanks."

"I mean it. You have been chill. You try your hardest. Sometimes I think Aunt Grace is too into the end result rather than the effort."

I leaned over to her. Even from a cushion's distance away, I can smell her amazing perfume. Even at this distance, I can feel the warmth radiating from her. "You want to tell her that? I will make it worth your while."

She laughed. "Ok."

We sat and drank. One beer, led to two which led to more. A pizza was ordered with enough wings to feed an army. Ally and I sat and watched as much Netflix shows as our eyes can take. But, the cumulative effect of beers, food and television soon knocked us out.

* * *

I woke up still sitting on the couch. I licked my lips to moisten them and looked around. The early morning had turned into evening. I looked out the balcony doors and can see the moon shining brightly into my apartment. I sat up, but found that Ally had been sleeping on me. My movement only stirred her slightly as she adjusted a bit and forced her head into my lap as if it was her pillow. I reached down with my hand and began to touch her hair softly. I let her dirty blonde locks slide between my fingers. A smile appeared on her face.

It has been a long time since I had a woman this close to me. Even when Grace and I were together and we weren't arguing, sexual intimacy was completely out of the question and almost a forbidden subject. Porn had been my only solution for release. I looked down the length of Ally's body. She was striking even in her tiny frame compared to my six foot height towering over her. The way she was laying caused her t-shirt to slide up her body showing off her smooth and tiny waist. I reached down and touched her shoulder slightly and then down the length of her arm. The smile on her face was still there as I stroked from her arm to her hair.

"Ally?" I whispered hoping to wake her and freeing myself from this situation before it got worse.

Nothing, her smile remained as her breathing became deeper and louder as if she was sleeping deeply. My heart was racing as this time my hand traveled past her arm and touched her bare waist. I relished the fact that I was now touching this barely legal angel that was my niece. Her skin was absolutely amazing. With my heart seemingly like it was going to slam its way out of my chest, my hand ventured further to her hips. Ally adjusted, pushing her hips into my touch. I stopped. My heart felt like it was about to explode. A flash of guilt took me. She was my niece. I was supposed to be watching her. I am the adult. She was my sister in law's daughter. What was I thinking?

"Don't stop." She murmured in her sleep.

I looked down afraid that her eyes would be open and a scream of disgust would pierce through her perfect little lips, but Ally remained nuzzled against my leg asleep. Her hands moved around to keep me in place. Sensing the rubbing had stopped, her perfect little ass shook against my hand as if initiating the rubbing once more. I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat and began to caress her ass. It was soft, plump and delightful. A quiet little moan escaped from her lips as she pushed harder into my hand. My hand explored with bravery that was fueled by her moan. My fingers traveled past the curve of her ass and slid between each cheek. Her yoga pants were pulled so tight; they formed a perfect impression of her. Ally let out another moan as I grabbed her ass firmly with my fingers now venturing between her cheeks.

"Ally," I tried once more to wake her as I felt myself get aroused.

No response came to free me of what might be the biggest mistake I could possibly ever make. I rubbed generously now, deep and sexually. I felt her tiny panties through the yoga pants and traced my fingers along the ridges of them on her ass. Ally pushed even further and further into my hands. Her legs shifted as if giving me easier access to what was just beyond her ass. But, I didn't want that just yet. I didn't want to get to what I would have enjoyed dearly at this moment. I pulled my hand to the waistband of her pants and slid underneath. I tried my best to control the shaking from the excitement I was feeling. I was venturing into dark territory as I palmed her ass which was naked to my touch despite the tiny fabric hat belonged to her panties.

I was fully aroused now. I couldn't control it. Her head was merely inches away from my swollen member. It throbbed for action. It throbbed to touch Ally. I looked down at her beautiful face as I continued to palm her ass as my thoughts took over. I closed my eyes to imagine what it would be like to bend her over the edge of my bed and ram into her with all my might. I imagined how wet and tight her pussy must be. I imagined what it was like to fuck an eighteen year old like I did with Grace. As my thoughts and imagination kept me blissfully entertained, I didn't notice Ally's eyes began blink open.

"Uncle Conner?" she said sleepily.

My heart stopped. I pulled my hand away from her pants and placed it high on the couch. My face was red with shame as I sat there and just stared at her blankly.

"Wow..." she said as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "I had this crazy dream."

"Oh yeah?"

She nodded cutely. "I think I may turn in."

I stood from the couch trying to hide the throbbing erection I still had as she sat back to where she had started earlier in the day. "Go brush your teeth and I will go get bedding for you."

Ally nodded and got up stumbling to go to the bathroom. I quickly found blankets, a pillow and set them on the couch. I took a deep breath as my erection subsided from the fear and shock of Ally waking up. Ally stepped out of the bathroom. She had changed into an enormous men's t-shirt that she must have used as a nightie. She tossed her crumpled up clothes at the end of the couch and watched as I made her a place to sleep. She stood on her toes and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Good night, Uncle Conner."

"Good night."

"Hey, can we do something tomorrow?" She said shyly. "It's cool we get to chill, eat pizza and drink beer. But, I don't know if I can do that for a week."

I nodded, "Both of the governesses are not in town. We can go do anything you want if you can keep it between us."

"Anything?"

I nodded. "Within reason, Ally."

She climbed into the bedding I made for her. As she did so, I caught a glimpse of her silky smooth legs and a tiny bit of the ass cheek I was worshipping earlier. She cuddled into the pillow as I covered her up and walked back to my room. As I glanced back, I can see her panties at the top of her crumpled pile of clothes at the end of the couch. I took a deep breath and went into my room. As I closed my door, I let out another sigh in relief as I escaped free of any problems.

I felt a buzzing in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and saw that it was a text from Grace.

Delays in flights. Finally at conference center. Things ok?

I replied, yes.

Found jobs?

Looking.

She responded with, hope so.

Ok.

Going to check into hotel with Amanda. Text you later.

I texted back, 'I love you'.

After waiting for a few minutes and seeing no reply. I placed my phone onto the dresser. I stripped off my pants and my shirt preferring to sleep in just my boxers. My heart still racing, I climbed into bed and tried my best to sleep.

* * *

Sleep didn't come easily. In fact, it didn't come at all. I stared at the ceiling of my bedroom and replayed everything I had done with Ally. Over and over, I imagined what I would have done if she stayed asleep. I imagined that my hand venturing down to her pussy. I imagined fingering her awake. I imagined her to wake with such arousal that she would have attacked me where I sat. But, that was all just imagination. I turned to my side and stared at the clock on my nightstand and watched as the minutes ticked away. At four in the morning, I should be sound asleep, dreaming one of the many sexual dreams I usually had. My hand reached back to where Grace slept. Usually, I would get to feel her ass as I jerked off in bed. She allowed that knowing that I was a sexual being and needed to cum, but that was all the participation she had ever been involved with for a while. It has been over a year since I saw what her pussy looked like with my cock ramming into it. A year was a long time.

I hear a knock at my bedroom door. I was so deep into my thoughts that it startled me.

"Uncle Conner?" Ally called out quietly. "Are you awake? Can I come in?"

I sat up, "Yeah. Come in."

Ally opened the door and hesitantly walked into my bedroom. She stood there quietly with some tears running down her face. I can see her chest was shaking.

"Ally? Are you ok?"

She shook her head.

"Come here." I said as I patted the edge of my bed that I had imagined bending her over and fucking from earlier. She walked over slowly and sat down. "Ally, what's wrong?"

"I got a text an hour ago."

I smiled, "Ok..."

Ally handed me her phone. "I thought about it for an hour whether or not I should show you. I think Aunt Grace may have been drunk and sent it to me thinking it was someone else. I don't know..."

I looked at her phone. My mouth dropped in shock. It was a picture of Grace. She was obviously drunk. There was Amanda in the picture as well. Their faces were wet and wild looking from alcohol. Between their faces, in fact, between their tongues was an enormous penis. Grace's face was drunk with passion as her hand held the cock while the picture was taken mid-stroke. I can see cum spraying from the cock while some droplets of it had hit her hair and cheeks. Anger flashed. I dropped the phone. Destroyed from the image, my head began to spin as thoughts began to stream through me.

Ally took her phone and locked it. She reached out and touched her hand to my leg. "I'm sorry Uncle Conner. I really didn't want to show you."

I shook my head. "Why? Why would she do that to me?"

"You don't deserve to see anything like that. You don't deserve this."

I nodded. Crestfallen, I didn't know what to say to her. I didn't know what to think. I was starting to get sick to my stomach. Ally scooted up onto the bed. She nudged me aside to give her space and she climbed under the covers with me. I can feel her warm body against mine as she pulled my arm around her and rested her head on my chest.

"It's ok."

"No, Ally, it isn't."

She nodded, "You're right, it isn't."

"It has been an entire year since we have been intimate. It has been a whole year of her being distant and going to these 'work conferences'. I just want to yell and scream right now. An entire year of her being a total cunt to me and yet I still stayed faithful." I said barely being able to control my feelings.

Being a teenager with not much experience in comforting people with this problem, Ally's only source to aide in my despair was to cuddle closer to me. Her body pressed up against mine. She ran her hand on my chest and abs. I can feel her admiring that I worked out religiously to keep in physical shape for Grace. Ally made soft shushing noises to calm me as she lay with me.

"It will be ok, Uncle Conner. Aunt Grace doesn't deserve you."

"Not anymore she doesn't."

"I wished I didn't have to see my mom like that. I know that just because you're an adult, it doesn't mean sex doesn't happen in your life anymore. But, graphic images of your mother licking a dick while it is cumming, isn't something I wanted to be woken up by." Ally said calmly.

"She is at least divorced from your dad."

"Sure," Ally agreed. "But, the thing is she holds this attitude over Mary and me. We aren't allowed to date guys. We aren't allowed to do half the things girls my age would have done already. She is so judgmental and pious about my behavior. And now this?"

"Ok, maybe you have a point."

"So are things going to change now?" She asked.

"With me and Aunt Grace?"

"Yeah."

I nodded. "Nothing she can say or do can make things right."

She set her head back down. "I'm sorry."

With the picture of my wife throwing our marriage to the side occupying my mind, I just then realized that I was lying in bed with my niece. Ally's hand began to rub my chest, feeling some of the chest hair I had. Her touches were soft and soothing. I leaned down to kiss her on top of her head.

"Ally, you know...this isn't right what we are doing."

"Lying in bed together?"

"Yes." I said. "Especially in the way we are both dressed...well, undressed."

"Do you want to be alone?" Ally asked as she pulled herself away from me and sat up. The neckline of her oversized shirt had fallen past her shoulder and was revealing the top of her left breast. She sat there with her legs off to the side and waited for me to answer.

"Honestly?"

She nodded.

"No."

Ally offered me a warm smile and lay back down with me. I held her close and feeling her body against mine was soothing. Sensing that I wanted to be a little closer, she moved up a little and kissed me on the cheek. Her lips were warm and soft. I felt her breath as she lingered slightly and barely pulled back. I turned to her. Ally leaned in once again and kissed me on the lips this time. Softly like her first kiss, but with feeling. Her hand propped herself off of my chest and pushed her little body against me. I instinctively reached out to palm her breasts. They weren't the largest of my wife's family, but her firm B cups filled my hands as I squeezed them gently.

"Oh my..." Ally moaned as she broke her kiss. I started to pull my hand away from her, but she held it firmly in place.

"Ally...:

She reached up behind my head and pulled me in for another kiss. She got up from the bed and straddled my torso getting dominance on me. My hands ran wild under her shirt. I felt her smooth silky skin. I caressed her back and waist. I pulled her closer and closer to me. I can feel how hot and invited her pussy was already as she started grinding herself onto me.

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,070 Followers
12