Lust and Descent Pt. 02

Story Info
Tragedies and glimmers of hope following a steamy affair.
4.4k words
3.55
19.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part 1, Kelly, a late thirties career mother and wife, came to realize the dissatisfaction in her long marriage, following a traumatic event. Soon after, she began an affair with another man, having little concern for the consequences, while her husband also laid in a hospital following a car wreck.

*****

Kelly screamed in a body-clenching orgasm as she jerked her hips back and forth, grinding on Tyler. Her once pristine, finely curled hair was now frazzled and dampened in sweat, clinging to her back and shoulders as she enjoyed the new passion. The smell of sex saturated the bedroom. Slowing her thrusts to a stop, she slid her hands up Tyler's chest, placing them beside his head, leaning forward. They shared a sloppy, rapid-breathing kiss while their bodies relaxed. Leaning back up, Kelly glanced over at the clock with a look of concern. Tyler asked what was bothering her and she told the truth about her husband Nick being the person who called an hour ago, after having lied in telling him it was a friend. She revealed that he was currently in the hospital, and expecting a visit. After reluctantly rolling out of bed, having finished an aggressive round of sex, Kelly headed to the bathroom for a shower. While getting dressed to leave, Tyler voiced his admiration of the natural sway of her backside as she walked toward the door, uttering, "Damn babe, love that fuckin ass." She responded by bending over slightly and shaking it a few times to tease him on his way out.

With hours of sexual muck washed away, Kelly threw some clothes on and headed off to the hospital. During the ride, she thought more about Tyler, still feeling energized from the sex but also strangely numb. Being away from him finally allowed the weight of this decision to hit her full force. It seemed to have happened so fast, from conversing to intimacy in the span of a few hours. She felt nervous about possibly being pregnant, despite being on the pill. The weird mix of conflicting emotions reminded her of when Jessica was born, the happiness of having created a beautiful child tempered by fear and nervousness as to how to care for a baby. Similar to when she gave birth, doubts about her ability to handle the strange new endeavor crept into her consciousness.

Arriving at the hospital and making her way to Nick's room, she saw him, sleeping with bandages and IV's hooked up. After waking him, he expressed joy to see her, reaching out for a hug almost as if he forgot the cruel words she spewed in her recent outburst where she revealed her dissatisfaction with him. Oddly, Nick also experienced in that moment, some conflicting emotions similar to what Kelly felt during the drive. He was glad she came but sensed a subtle disconnect that she was there out of obligation and wasn't thrilled to see him, despite engaging him in conversation. Conversation that seemed to just be going through the motions, almost like a business meeting.

Twenty minutes in, her phone vibrated. Taking a quick peek at the screen, she saw that it was Tyler and interrupted Nick, claiming to need the bathroom. Once inside, she read his message: "Show me something to remember you by, beautiful." She lifted her shirt and bra, thrilled to have his attention again. After rubbing each breast for a few moments, getting her nipples erect, she took a photo and sent it to Tyler, after which he immediately replied, "If you only knew what I want to do to you right now." She responded, "Why don't you show me, they're keeping him here for a few days, can you come over at 10?" Tyler assured her that he would be there. Kelly then rejoined Nick for another half-hour before leaving.

Returning home, she relaxed on the sofa, watching Netflix into the evening hours, anticipating the impending rendezvous. Nine o'clock came and she ordered a pizza, occupying herself on the treadmill in the den until it arrived. Tyler soon knocked on the door; Kelly let him inside and immediately took her sweaty shirt off, exposing her breasts in front of him, to his delight. She led him upstairs to the bathroom and started the shower, continuing to undress. Seductively, she pulled her panties down with her back to him. As she stood up, Tyler was fully admiring her mini striptease act, and started to undress as well. Kelly helped remove his shirt, and pressed her chest against him, kissing just as passionately as the first time, whispering, "Now, what was that you said earlier, about what you wanted to do to me? Gonna need you to show me, I'm a hands-on kinda girl."

Through a marriage spanning two decades, Kelly and Nick never really had sex in the shower. It was always something she wanted to do but the few times they tried, it just didn't work, the first time being that she was too tired when he initiated it and the second time years later due to the marital stress they were experiencing. After two failed attempts, it was just never mentioned again, written off as another thing that only other couples do. This time the stars were properly aligned and she had no problems enjoying the dual sensations of soothing hot water and another person against her body. Tyler held her from behind, spreading body wash across her chest down to her crotch, massaging her pubic area. In what was one of the sweetest sexual moments she ever had, her head fell back resting on his shoulder while he continued to arouse her, spreading his hands all over. Tyler turned her around and they kissed again. She felt his growing erection pushing into her and was more than ready to get some use out of it.

As Nick laid in the hospital drifting off to sleep, the new night nurse, Sara, hired just a week before, came to administer pain medication. She was instructed several hours before to also give him a blood thinner to dissolve a clot that was recently discovered. Before doing so, she was interrupted by a call to immediately assist a doctor with another patient down the hall. Although Sara had over ten years of experience, she was still getting used to working in a new and busier hospital. In her haste, she never remembered to return and finish his medication earlier in the day. Now having gone seven hours without his blood-thinner, Nick suffered a heart-attack not long after going back to sleep. Doctors and nurses rushed into the room, and worked for several minutes stabilizing his vitals, transferring him to intensive-care afterward for closer monitoring. Kelly's phone rang and went unanswered laying on the bedside table, as Dr. Ferguson tried to reach her. He left a brief message, asking her to return his call promptly.

Exiting the shower, she and Tyler dried off and barely made it to the bedroom before jumping on each other. He surprised her with foreplay, slow and gentle in his touch as he tickled the soft, smooth skin of her legs. She smiled and laughed in excitement, laying on her back with his tongue caressing the underside of her feet. The pleasurable, tingling feelings surged through her entire body, making her squirm around on the bed, nearly overwhelmed. Soon after, Tyler spread her legs and inserted himself, finally satisfying her intense hunger for penetration. The sex that followed was better than their first encounter, this time being less rushed, more comfortable, and more intimate. After twenty minutes in various positions and Kelly having two paralyzing orgasms, they finally took a break to lay still and relax. Happening to look over at her phone, she saw the missed call and voice mail notifications.

Having listened to the message and returned the call, her joyful mood was instantly cut short after speaking to Dr. Ferguson. Learning of what happened to Nick, she told him that she would be there right away. Tyler asked what's wrong, to which she replied, "I need to get back to the hospital, my husband had a heart-attack." She then paused with a confused look on her face, prompting him to question her again, and hearing what he found to be a humorous, albeit unexpected answer. "I mean, we have time, he's stable...if you wanna do it again before I leave." Fifteen minutes later, after a third orgasm, Kelly climbed off of Tyler and put her clothes on to head back to the hospital, telling him that she'd see him later. Disappointed, he grabbed her around the waist, playfully protesting, "Ah, come on, you said he's fine. We're having such a great time, babe." Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she strongly considered not leaving, fully enveloped in the fantasy-like euphoria.

"Hmmm, trust me, I don't want to. But I have to maintain images for now at least. I have to look like I give a shit, you know? Stay here, I won't be long."

Arriving back at the hospital at around eleven o'clock, Dr. Ferguson escorted Kelly to intensive-care to see Nick, now in a deep sleep for the night. His skin was pale, with tubes and wires all over his body as the heart monitor steadily beeped in the whisper-quiet room. Kelly began to feel for the first time, genuine sadness at his condition, an emotion that was absent thus far. Despite having fallen out of love with him, she realized that some kind of love was still alive, even if not the sexual, romantic love she now felt for Tyler. Regardless of her feelings toward Nick, he was still the person that she built a life with, raised a daughter with, struggled and grew with. He was her rock, her support, and partner, of which the thought of abandoning was truly scary in that moment. While sitting there, a guilt-ridden Nurse Sara, aware of her mistake, came in to administer medication and introduced herself. Kelly noticed her checking over his IV's obsessively and commented.

"You're a good nurse, very thorough."

"Oh, yeah...I always double check to make sure patients have everything, haha. I, uh...really hope he recovers. (with her eyes watering slightly) Excuse me, nice meeting you, Mrs. Latreski."

After Sara's sudden, awkward exit, Kelly headed out as well. Back home, Tyler was laying in the bedroom, awaiting her return. They warmed up the pizza that went uneaten in their earlier sex craze, sitting at the kitchen table having a conversation filled with sexual innuendo as they ate. Tyler teased about the pizza tasting as good as she did. Chuckling, she uttered, "You better not tire your mouth out in case I to need it to eat something else." She placed her foot on his crotch under the table, massaging him to an erection, with an inviting smile on her face. The sexual tension grew stronger with each bite, with each minute and with each suggestive joke.

"So how is little Nick anyway? He know what his lovely wife has been doing all day?"

"Well, no he doesn't know what his wife is doing. Other than that he's alive. It didn't feel good seeing him like that but he's fine I guess."

"Most people would say you're a complete bitch, you know. I say you're taking what you want instead of letting life pass by. It's sexy as fuck. So why don't you come over here and take what you want?"

"You don't have to work tomorrow? I don't want to start if you can't stick around."

"I took a two week vacation, I'm all yours, baby."

As Tyler finished eating, Kelly walked over, knelt down and unzipped his jeans. To her delight, he was already fully erect from her foot action. She took his cock into her mouth, showing her love of his size through vigorous sucking. Looking down at her, he admired the intense, energetic performance, fully enjoying her piercing stare into his eyes. Even with his penis being sore from the multiple times they had sex during the day, he still wanted her just as bad. Feeling him about to come, she squeezed the base of his penis to stop his orgasm and sprang up to her feet, briskly forcing her pants down. He grabbed her blue, button-down shirt at the center and ripped it open, tearing the fabric to a shredded mess, which Kelly responded to with eye-widening shock of excitement, smiling and giggling as she jumped on his lap. After taking her bra off with Tyler kissing her neck in anticipation, she cupped her breasts and shoved them into his face. Her heart raced with excitement as she enjoyed having her sensitive, hardened nipples tended to by his skilled tongue. His penis pulsated firmly against her ass, causing slight pleasure, poking into her as she sat on him.

As they prepare to ravage each other, Kelly's phone rang. Pausing in frustration, she reached over to get it, seeing that Nick was calling. She dropped it back on the table and returned to kissing, joyfully whispering to Tyler that it was her husband. Kelly then reached down, grabbed his dick and shoved it inside her moist, aching pussy, looking deep into his eyes while slowly lowering herself down. His hands gripped and caressed her backside and thighs while she rode him with hard, deep back and forth motion, smashing her body into his as forcefully as she could. The kitchen chair squeaked loudly, stretched to it's limits, just one overzealous thrust away from buckling under her aggression. Tyler continued sucking on her breasts as they swirled around in his face, while Kelly let go of all inhibition, digging her nails into his back as her vagina tingled more with each thrust. The phone rang again, this time with Kelly not bothering to stop, instead using it to heighten her arousal, looking at Tyler and saying, "Sorry honey, I'm fucking a big dick right now, can I call you back after I come all over it?"

Tyler laughed in admiration of her crude remark.

As the minutes pass, she changed her motion to bouncing straight up and down, leaving her natural lubrication sliding down his shaft. Her ambitious riding was pushing him to orgasm, evident by his deeper pitched moaning and breathing. Again exercising her control to keep him hard, she stopped, sitting still and teasing him. She slowed the pace down, locking lips once more while his approaching orgasm subsided. Having caught their breath from the short reprieve, Kelly resumed, this time slower and more intimate. As she ramped up her pace again, Tyler stood up, carrying her back to the sofa in the family room. He laid her down and climbed on top in the missionary position, thrusting until Kelly had another toe-curling orgasm that erupted from the deepest depths of her vagina. Tyler soon followed with his own climax, once again ejaculating inside of her.

After holding each other and resting on the sofa for a while in the exhausted aftermath, he asked if he should leave for the night. Kelly told him to stay and join her upstairs. Laying in bed spooning, they shared some thoughts about what everything meant and where things should go from that point on. Tyler let it be known that he wanted her in a serious way and felt connected to her the night they met following the mugging. He went on to explain that even though they had only been sexual for one day, that it was the strongest feeling he ever had for anyone. She responded with agreement, expressing how her feelings for him were getting stronger and that she now felt like the street thugs were a blessing in disguise, which brought her and Tyler together. Before falling asleep, she told him of her plan to take another sick day from work the next morning and call Jessica to break the news about what happened to her father.

In the quietness of the intensive-care unit thirty minutes past midnight, Nurse Sara entered Nick's room and took a seat, watching over him with eyes full of tears as he lay sleeping. Things had become worse in short time as the blood clot that caused his heart-attack earlier had also reached his brain. Right before it did, he awakened briefly, at which point he called Kelly after Dr. Ferguson told him that she visited. After getting connected to her voicemail, he felt confused, dropping his phone and slumping over on the bed, suffering a mild stroke. Doctors again stabilized him. Sara knew that his dire situation was due to her forgetting to give him the blood-thinners. She knew, that even if he lives, his life was likely ruined because of her moment of ineptitude. An emotional wreck, she remained by his bedside for another hour until her shift ended, struggling to sleep that night in her quiet apartment.

The next morning while still in bed, Kelly's phone rang again. Seeing that it was the hospital, she answered. "Hi, Mrs. Latreski, Dr. Ferguson here. I tried calling you last night. Your husband, Nick had a minor stroke around midnight. Now, he's okay, it doesn't seem that he suffered any permanent long-term damage but we'll be keeping him longer to keep an eye on him. I know this must be hard on you but Nick is tough as nails and we're taking good care of him ma'am. He's actually awake right now and would like to speak to you if you have a moment." While on the phone call, Tyler returned from the bathroom, climbing back into bed and started kissing her legs while she spoke to Nick.

(in his weakened voice) "Hi honey, how...how are you? Sorry I was asleep last...night."

"No, sweetie, you don't have to apologize, I didn't stay long, just wanted to see you. (smiling at Tyler's foreplay) How are you?"

"Oh don't you worry about me, I'm doing fine here. Like doc said, they're on their A-game. If you haven't told...Jessica by now, I think it's time to let her...uh. Let her know."

(as Tyler eats her pussy) "Yeah!! Yeah, calling her today. Just as soon as,...(deep exhale), as soon as..."

"What was that, everything okay there?"

(gripping his head) "Oh, oh nothing, I dropped something on my foot. But I'll call her today."

"Alright thanks hun, see you soon. I love you."

"Uh huh, love you too!"

Ending the call and dropping her phone on the bed, she exhaled, letting out restrained moans, sliding her legs all over Tyler's back. He increased the speed and intensity, whipping his tongue in every direction across her hyper aroused labia. Not having yet showered, Kelly's natural feminine scent and taste of her genitals following a long night's sleep was thoroughly intoxicating to him. He slid his hands up to her breasts, gently tickling her breasts. Fully engaged in his mission, he moved his mouth a few inches down, making contact with her anus, to her surprise. The stimulation soon took Kelly to the edge of climax. As she tensed up, he held her down and rubbed her clitoris aggressively, causing twitching and shortness of breath. She gripped his forearms to brace herself through what was the most impacting orgasm yet, leaving her light-headed after an ear-splitting scream of pleasure. Tyler stopped and Kelly's legs continued to shake slightly as she laid back with her eyes closed. Laying down next to her and again spooning, he noticed a bit of her vaginal fluid on his hand as he entered from behind for some quick intercourse. After getting himself off, they soon returned to pillow talk, eventually falling back asleep.

A few hours later, Kelly was awakened; it wasn't by Nick calling, nor by some strange noise or knock at the front door. She was awakened by the last voice she wanted to hear while laying with Tyler. "Mom?!" yelled Jessica, having returned from college unexpectedly. Horrified at hearing her daughter, she sprang up, covering her naked body with the bed sheet, speechless. "Mom, what the fuck is this?! Where's dad?!," she shouted in shock. Still at a loss in for words in a surreal implosion of shock, and with no way to hide the obvious, she ducked her head in shame as the disastrous reality set in. Tyler rushed to put his clothes on and leave. Before he made it down the stairs, he was stopped by what Jessica said next as she continued berating her mother: "Mom, do you even know who this is? It's Seth's fucking uncle, I met him once last year! You're cheating on dad with my boyfriend's uncle!! Where the fuck is dad?!" Tyler, even more embarrassed, quickly let himself out. Kelly remained silent with her head down, while Jessica was now crying, devastated by the situation.

12