Lust and Desire Pt. 01

Story Info
Lyida's first visit to the fetish club "Lust and Desire".
3k words
4.71
15.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia's heart was racing when she entered the club. She had heard some rumors about "Lust and Desire", a fetish club that had opened some time ago. Hardcore bondage, slave auctions, body modification events or pet play munches - it had all the things she had always been fascinated about. But she had never had the courage to get confronted with her fetishes in real-life, she had only browsed the internet and its dark corner to satisfy her kinks - until today.

Earlier that day she had prepared for her visit. With regret she had noted that she didn't have any kinky outfit in her closet. The best she had found were her knee-high leather high heel boots together with a short black mini dress. She had put on her only push-up bra, but she realized that it was almost useless for her tiny A-cup breasts.

After dressing she had to decide on her makeup and in the end she painted her lips bright red and to used much more mascara than she would usually do. Finally she put on a black carnival face mask she had brought some years ago when she had visited Venice. She brushed her long blond hair to one side of her head so that it hung down over her right shoulder and examined herself in a full length mirror - her outfit wasn't really a fetish one, but at least it was a bit elegant and sexy.

But now, two hour later, she was finally at the place of her desire - standing in the main hall of the club. The entry wasn't inexpensive, hopefully it was worth it. She looked around. The main hall was really huge with a stage in the center and two hallways at the left side leading to other areas of the club.

On the right side was a bar, some people in leather outfits were sitting there, chatting and drinking. Right to the bar was a really huge cage. In it a woman was dancing to the music that quietly was playing from the boxes that were distributed all over the hall. When Lydia had a closer look she saw that the woman was fully covered in leopard spots. Was that body paint? She couldn't see it from the distance, so she moved closer.

But then she heard noises from one of the hallways. Most guests disappeared in that direction - something interesting must be going on there. Curious, Lydia headed towards the next room - she could still watch the leopard girl later that evening.

The room at the end of the hallway was almost as big as the first one, but it was much more crowded. Interested, Lydia observed that three tattoo stations were prepared in the room, two of them were occupied. Over the stations large screens were placed so that everybody could follow how the tattoos progressed.

At one of the stations a tattooist was working on a woman's chest. He had already tattooed the outlines of a huge octopus. It's body was placed on the center of her chest, it's arms curling in all directions. Two of them reached down over the woman's breasts, encircling them and their ends look as if they are trying to grab the woman's nipples. Two other arms wrap around the woman's neck, looking like an extravagant necklace. Fascinated Lydia watched as the tattooist added details to one of the arms. She had always been addicted to tattoos, but never had the courage to get one herself. That woman must be so brave to get such a huge and visible tattoo!

On the next station an artist was working on the shoulder of a young woman who was lying on a tattoo table. They were surrounded by four other women who were giggling all the time. From their t-shirts she could see that it was a stag's night and the woman on the table must have been the bride-to-be. Curious, Lydia went towards the table to get a better sight and realized that the bride was blind-folded. It seemed that she didn't know what design she would get permanently inked.

Lydia wondered if this was a good idea in a fetish club. But when she saw the tattoo, she was a little disappointed - it was just a little fairy, not larger than 5 cm. The design was beautiful, but also a bit boring. The tattoo looked finished and a woman already took photos of it, but then the tattooist took again his gun and a pot of black ink. He started to add black lines over the fairy. Soon Lydia realized that the fairy got a black corset, stockings and high heels. The artist added a black collar and gloves that go up to the ankles. Then he also added some black to the fairies wings. The beautiful innocent fairy had turned into a kinky dominatrix.

Lydia loved the final design so much and was curious how the bride and her future husband would react when they saw this permanent reminder of the stag's night.

When the tattooist was finished he removed the blind folds and gave the woman a hand mirror to inspect the surprise her friends had chosen for her. The future bride took the mirror and anxiously inspected the picture on her shoulder. Suddenly her face turned white and tears welled up in her eyes. She yelled at her friends, picked her belongings and quickly left towards the exit, while the crowd yelled and cheered.

Lydia knew that she should feel sorry for the girl, but she had to admit that the whole situation turned her on. Wasn't it her own decision to get a tattoo in a fetish club? Moreover, the tattoo was so small that it was easy to cover it up. That couldn't be said about the huge octopus chest tattoo. Her friends should have chosen a larger tattoo or a more prominent position! Wouldn't it be thrilling if somebody would choose a tattoo for me, Lydia thought with a shiver.

To get her head clear again she headed back to the main hall with the bar. The hall was almost empty and the main stage abandoned, even the dancer in the cage was gone. Most club guests were watching the tattoo artists or had fun in the other rooms Lydia had not visited yet. Lydia headed to the bar and took a seat directly next to the cage.

She ordered a drink and soon the barkeeper - a muscular, shirtless man who could have been from the cover of a bodybuilding magazine - brought her her favourite cocktail. She sipped her drink, thinking about the sexy tattoos she had seen. Then she curiously turned to the large cage next to her where the leopard woman had been dancing when she entered. Now she realized how large the cage was, you couldn't even see the other end in the dark.

The barkeeper must have noticed her watching the cage as he asked if she'd like to have a closer look at the dancers. Lydia felt caught, but nodded. Smiling at her, the barkeeper gabbed below his counter and put out a bottle of milk together with a bowl. Then he filled a bit of the milk into the bowl which he carefully placed in the cage next to Lydia. Then he shouted "Leo!" towards the end of the cage.

Lydia could see some movement in the cage. After some moments a woman appeared from a dark corner at the other end and slowly crawled on all fours towards the bowl.

It was the girl in leopard body paint, she had already seen when she entered the club. But now Lydia could watch her in detail. The girl was completely naked beside a black collar around her neck! And every centimeter of her body was artistically painted with the marking of a leopard.

Back, sides, legs and arms were covered with leopard spots of different sizes, the area between them filled with yellow paint. When she got nearer, Lydia saw the white strip going from her neck down to her pubic area. Her huge breasts also had spots at their sides and the nipples were painted pitch black.

But most stunning was her face, the black, yellow and white paint perfectly mimicking the face of a leopard. Even the blond hair which hung down in a pigtail has received some spots. Getting painted must have taken hours!

The girl totally ignored Lydia and only had eyes for the bowl with milk. She bent down and greedily started to sip the milk with her tongue. While drinking she spilled a lot of it so milk flowed from her black lips over her chin down to her breasts. Fascinated watching the leopard girl, Lydia noted that nothing of the paint smudged - it must be a special solid one.

Suddenly another girl approached from another dark corner of the cage. It was a young Asian woman, also naked, but completely painted as a tiger. With graceful movements she crawled towards the leopard girl. Lydia was even more stunned by her appearance. The tiger stripes emphasized the shape of her perfect hourglass body with those firm breasts and tight ass. Lydia could keep her eyes from the tiger girl's black rimmed Mandarin eyes and the juicy black lips. Has she ever been so attracted to a woman?

When the tiger girl reached the front she pushed the leopard girl away from the bowl, who growled at her but then let her go. When she had emptied the bowl, the tiger girl directed her attention to her feline counterpart and pushed her to the ground. The leopard girl was now lying on her back directly in front of the bars of the cage. Her heavy breathing showed that she was as excited as Lydia on what was coming next.

The tiger girl leaned down and licked the milk from the leopard girl's breasts, but soon moved to her black nipples and sucked them. Lydia took a quick look around, but nobody else was looking - it was her own private show. Still getting her nipples sucked, the leopard girl moaned in pure pleasure and Lydia found herself fingering her nipples while breathing heavily.

After a few minutes the Asian tiger moved from the nipples to the leopard's black lips, kissed them first carefully, but then passionately. Lydia couldn't believe that she got this exclusive show just a few centimeters away. Sweat was forming on every part of her body and she got wetter every minute she was watching. What would she give to switch with the leopard and get kissed by this hot Asian tiger!

She couldn't withhold it any longer! She quickly left the bar and headed to the next restroom. Thanks god, one of the toilet cabins wasn't occupied, so she moved in, closed the door and hastily removed her panties. Without thinking, she put two of her fingers into her wet pussy. But she was already so over stimulated that she had her first orgasm within seconds. Another one followed quickly while she fantasized of being fucked by the hot Asian tiger girl.

Five minutes later she had cooled down enough to think straight again. Looking down she was relieved that her dress was still fine, but her panties were so soaked that she couldn't wear them again tonight. She cleaned herself with toilet paper as good as possible and left the cabin. Heading over to the wash basin she realized another woman staring at her. Lydia blushed and hoped that she wasn't too loud in the cabin. After washing her own juice from her hands and the sweet from her face she decided that this was definitely enough for today and that she should head home now.

When she left the restroom, the main hall was crowded with people. Lydia was looking for the exit when the lights dimmed down and a spotlight lightened the stage. A woman with long red hair wearing a skintight latex dress entered the stage. Lydia stopped as she saw that the woman was holding a leash - with the stunning tiger girl at its end! The leashed girl crawled onto the stage and sat down directly next to the latex woman and started to lick her hands.

Lydia felt weak again - she wanted to leave, but now she had to know what happened next. The latex woman grabbed a microphone and announced that they were looking for a volunteer to get a special tattoo. Whoever gets the club's logo tattooed will get free admission to the club for the rest of their life.

Lydia's heart started to race again. She thought of the naught logo - the head of a demoness with red skin, curled black hair wearing an O-ring collar. Staying a few more minutes should be fine, she thought. She just wanted to know if they would find a volunteer, and maybe see where they would place that kinky tattoo.

A man raised his hand. When the latex lady saw him, she left the stage and headed towards the volunteer. The tiger girl impassively followed her on all fours. Lydia only had eyes for her, her sexy painted body and her feline movement. Fascinatingly Lydia watched the tiger tail that stuck out of her sexy butt, swinging with every step she made. Lydia almost missed that the latex lady refused the first candidate and looked out for other ones.

Lydia heard someone next to herself who wanted to volunteer. She turned around and recognized the woman who just received the octopus chest tattoo and who was standing there showing her nude upper body. The area around the new ink was still sore and red. Amazed, Lydia saw that her whole back was already filled with the drawing of a gothic mermaid. The style of the back tattoo perfectly fitted the new octopus.

The latex lady, who had left the first contestant, reached the new volunteer and was obviously also impressed by the tattoos. She inspected them and then touched the mermaid painting, which was responded by a delightful moan of its wearer. The latex lady was so engaged in studying the body in front of her that she totally forgot about her feline companion and let go of the leash. The tiger girl took the chance and when she noticed Lydia, she crawled towards her.

She first sniffed Lydia's high heels boots. Then she moved upwards and poked her black nose under the mini dress. Lydia went bright red, knowing that she didn't wear pants anymore, this sexy tiger girl almost touching her cunt. She noted with relief that everybody was still focused on the tattooed lady. But then she let out a yell as the tiger girl started to lick her inner thighs.

Abruptly the latex lady let go from the tattooed girl, turned to Lydia and smiled. "It looks as if Tigress has found another volunteer!" she exclaimed. Lydia wanted to shout "no" but no sound left her mouth. All eyes were now on her, while the latex lady inspected her with a scrutinizing look.

"I haven't seen you before here. Is this your first visit?" She whispered into Lydia's ear. Lydia nodded. "Hmm, new meat. Have you enjoyed your first time so far?". Lydia nodded again. "And you want to make it memorable by volunteering?" Lydia felt all the eyes on her, the hall was totally silent now. She looked down to the tiger girl who was now kneeling in front of her looking directly into her eyes and seductively licking her black lips. Lydia couldn't resist any longer and nodded. "You have to say it loud!" - "yes, I volunteer!" Lydia shouted out. "So we have our volunteer for tonight" said the latex lady towards the crowd who broke out in cheers.

Lydia was still shocked of herself when she was guarded towards the stage, where a tattoo table was being prepared. A camera was placed over the table. It was installed to show every detail of Lydia getting permanently marked on a large screen behind the stage.

Lydia was instructed to lay down with her stomach on the table and to lift her dress to give the artist access to his canvas. She did as adviced and put her face towards the screen so that she could see how her butt was getting tattooed. Heavily breathing, feeling the adrenaline flowing through her veins she waited for her fate to begin.

The artist entered the stage and after he had prepared his tools he transferred the blueprints to Lydia's left butt cheek. After 15 minutes he took his tattoo gun and drew the first line of his work. The pain wasn't as bad as Lydia had expected.

It took some time until the artist had finished the outlines and started with the shading.

Now Lydia saw all the details of the logo she hadn't noted before. She admired the split tongue which the demoness stuck out of her alluring thick black lips and the cute small black horns that poked out of her forehead. The whole drawing was wonderful but also totally kinky.

When the shading was done, the tattoo artist took another tattoo gun with several needles placed to each other and changed the color to red to fill the demoness' face with it. The pain of the new machine was much worse than the first one. Tears gathered in her eyes, but then she felt something wet on her left hand. When she looked down, she saw the tiger girl licking it. With a smile she stroked the black hair of the tigress, closed her eyes and finally drifted away.

Lydia was already sleeping soundly as the tattoo artist switched the gun again. With it he added the club's name "Lust and Desire" in thick black gothic letters placed in a half-circle below the demoness.

To be continued...