Lust and Love with Leona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucked Lucia today didn't you?"

"Yes, I did."

"And...?"

I looked deep into Leona's lovely eyes, "I missed something?"

"What did you miss, baby?"

"I missed shecock."

Leona just smiled, lay back, and opened her legs. I went down on her and I was a confirmed addict. I would never fuck a woman again.

The next day, Richard and Lucia were to play a hapless couple stranded on a shemale island, so all the cast was busy and I had time to myself. I was supposed to leave in a day but was loathe to do so. I spent my time watching some of Leona's movies, jerking off, postponing my tickets, and putting more responsibilities on my clueless manager after promising him a bigger pay packet. I planned to leave with the cast, in a week's time.

The next few days were taken up with a lot of shorter shoots. Thankfully, Lucia was always needed for shemale on girl scenes. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I didn't want to fuck her. But I would certainly love to tell old girlfriends back home who acted as if I still wanted them, to fuck off. However, all the girls were not busy all the time and that's how I got to taste glossy black Jamie.

It was a given that we would fuck. We were the only one's to remain in the cottage that day and she had spent her time at the breakfast table fluttering her lovely eyelashes at me. I so wanted to taste her cute cock and cum. As soon as the others left, we were at it right in the living room, licking, sucking, and nibbling at each other. But Jamie was innovative and dragged me into the shower.. We showered together and I enjoyed exploring every inch of that black body. I knelt down and probed her ass hole with my tongue as the water cascaded over us.

We left the shower without drying ourselves and Jamie presented her cute ass to me. After Leona it was going to be my first shemale ass and I wanted to put on a good show. I fucked her gently at first but when I realized that she could take me easily, I began to fuck harder and faster. Jamie enjoyed it, and after I had cum I made her sit on my face and ate my cum out of her wonderful ass. I then spent an age sucking on her cute balls and cock. I didn't want her to cum soon as I liked the kink in her cock and also because it tasted so good. But she had to cum at some stage and when she did it was the sweetest cum I had ever tasted. It seemed to taste and smell of vanilla, and I loved it.

That evening Jamie spread the word that I was a good ass-fucker and Lucia immediately seconded her. So all the girls were now after me to fuck them as soon as they were free. There were no free days for the cast after that and so they just had to bide their time. The first to get lucky was the incredibly tall and leggy Mandy.

Mandy is tall, fair, with smallish breasts. She also looks incredibly cute and has a nice long cock which stands and curves straight up when hard. Her ass is slimish and I looked forward to fucking a different ass since all the other girls had generous butts. In some circles I guess Mandy would be called a femboy. But whatever she was called I found her lanky white body to be incredibly sexy and was soon lapping at her balls. We got into a 69 and spent a lot of time sucking at each other. Leona had told me that Mandy had done some BDSM work and I asked her about it. She responded by making me kneel and then cock slapping me. But it was soon time for business and she presented her cute ass to me. I played around a bit with my tongue and she loved it. I then fucked her ass good, and she loved it, yelling encouragement. When done I made her lie back and gave her a good cocksucking. It was a fun session and I was glad that all these girls also lived in NYC and that there were good times ahead.

Fucking Veronika was another great experience. I had to fuck really had since the girl had a generous ass. I enjoyed the feel of her voluptuous ebony body and her sultry 'come fuck me' looks.

However, all good things must come to an end. The movies were shot and the week was over too soon. It was time to get back to NYC, and to my usual boring life. But then I knew that all the girls lived in NYC, and most importantly Leona would be there, so perhaps my life would no longer be boring. I looked forward to making contact with her again. But that is a matter for another story. More so since I hadn't fucked Hilda as yet.

12