Lust and Marriage

Story Info
An engaged woman meeting up with a past lover.
1.2k words
3.2
12.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 23, and just 2 months away from marrying my love and best friend, Alex. We had been together for 3 years, and both of our families thought we were the perfect couple. As the bride to be, I had the world at my feet, but I was feeling the need to break out and be free for a while. The pressure was getting to me.

One night after having a date with Alex, I received a text message from a number that wasn't in my phone..."Hi."

"Who is this?" I replied.

"It's Brandon."

My heart sank. There was only one Brandon from my past. He was the "guy who got away."

I had a flashback. I was young, only 18, shy and never had never been with a guy before. Brandon was tall, dark hair and had captivating eyes. He was 20 and drove a new black mustang. I really wanted to ride in that car. We hung out some, always around other people. I ended up dating some of his friends, although I really just wanted to be around him. We had a connection, but never pursued it. We hung out every now and then over a couple of years. One night before I met Alex, Brandon took me for a ride in that sexy car. He drove me to the lake front, and turned on the heat. I was curious because it was the middle of summer,

"What are you doing?" I said.

"This supercharger can put out a lot of heat, and I wanna see what's under those clothes." He staired me down with those eyes. I melted. I kissed him, and loved the way his tongue felt against mine. I could feel pressure building up in my pussy. He rubbed my thigh and slowly moved his way up and stuck his finger between my shorts and panties.

He slid 2 fingers deep in my pussy and rubbed my clit with his thumb, as he kissed my neck and nibbled my ear. His fingers worked like magic and I thought I was going to explode right then. Just before I was going to cum, lights flashed through the back of the car. Dawn was breaking and people were coming to the lake to fish. He withdrew his hand and grazed his lips with mine. Brandon turned down the heat and pulled away from the parking spot. I was in shock, and still lusting for him to touch me. I had never experienced such passion before. We continued to see each other when our friends were hanging out every so often, but never were intimate like we had been. Everytime I saw him, I wanted to jump him and rip off his clothes, though I always kept my composure. He would have to pursue me. When I met Alex, I quit talking to him all together.

Reality hit me once again as I staired at the words, "It's Brandon."

This was it. I could not reply, and continue to live my life, or I could open the door to lust once again. I had made my decision.

"How are you?" I said

He had moved out of state and was home visiting some family. We texted back and forth for several days. Just talking about life and catching up. After a week or so, he said,

"I'm leaving in a few days. Could we meet for dinner?"

I knew I couldn't be seen dining with another man, but I been jonesing to see him.

"I can't do dinner, but I would like to see you...tonight"

It was a little after midnight. What was I thinking? I'm getting married in 2 months!!!

"I'll pick you up at 1."

I rushed to the closet. I needed to primp. Again, what was I thinking? I was two months away from getting married and I'm going to meet another man?! Adrenaline pumped through me as I picked out what to wear. I slid on my short black dress over my black bra and thong. I looked at the clock, it was almost one. I heard his car pull up outside. This time, he was driving a yellow viper. God, he always new how to steal my heart.

He got out of the car and opened the passenger door for me. As I bent over to sit my purse in the floorboard, I looked back and noticed him checking out my ass. I should be suppressing these feelings, but I couldn't any longer. I needed to be bad.

There was something about a man who could handle a fast ride. It turned me on. He drove us into the night. We parked at the same lake that we had been to those years before. The memories and passion were taking over me. It's not often that you get a second chance at these fantasies.

He got out of the car and came and opened my door. I could see the impression of his hard cock through his pants. I could feel my pussy was soaking wet already. He took my hand and led me to the front of the car where he bent me over. He lifted up my silky black dress and rubbed my ass. I laid closer against the car. He pulled my thong to the side and began to lick all the way from my clit to my ass. "This tastes better than I always imagined." He said. I screamed with pleasure when he put those diabolic fingers inside me. Nothing else was on my mind than feeling his cock inside me. I stood up and turned around and licked that pussy juice off his fingers and then his lips. His cock was throbbing through his pants. I pulled them down and began to lick on his shaft. He grabbed the back of my head and slid his cock all the way to the back of my throat. Back and forth. His moaning was turning me on more. It was so hot to hear him beg for more. I stood up and bent back over the car. I felt him stand directly behind me and tease me with his cock. I begged him for it and he finally shoved it in. He was pounding me hard, and I could feel the mixture of pussy juice and precum running down my leg. He turned me over and laid my back against the hood. I lifted my leg and placed it over his shoulder. He slid his cock deep inside me. He rubbed my clit as he hammered me into the hood. He knew I was about to cum. He pulled out his cock, and continued to rub my clit. I squirted all over him. "God, that was sexy." When I finally came down from my climax, he pushed my tight D cup tits together and began to fuck them. I had never been titty fucked before, but I liked it. I loved being able to watch his face as he came and laced me with his cum. "I've been waiting 5 years to do that." He said. I smiled.

He drove me home. I vowed to never speak a word of this adventure. I kissed him hard as I got out of the car. "I hope our paths cross again." he said, right before I shut the door.