Lust Crazed Pt. 01: Teacher

Story Info
Something drives Tom to fuck his teacher.
1.5k words
4.29
141.9k
148

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 or over.

*****

Tom sat in English class staring at Miss Roses' impressively large tits like they were the only thing that mattered in the entire world. She was sat behind her desk typing away at her computer while the class silently completed some practice exam that Tom had absolutely no interest in. No...for some reason all that occupied him was the ample cleavage peeking out over Miss Roses' summery blue dress.

While drooling over her tits was nothing unusual for Tom, he normally would still get his classwork done as despite how hot Miss Rose was, she was also notoriously a massive bitch if she caught one of her students slacking. Today, however, Tom's classwork lay untouched - which did not go unnoticed.

"Thomas Brown!" Snapped Miss Rose angrily. She had been observing Tom for several minutes and was both furious and embarrassed with where Tom had been staring uninterruptedly. "Eyes on your work or you can go to the office!"

The sudden outburst made the rest of class jump but Tom simply lazily looked up from her breasts and stared at Miss Roses' bright blue eyes for a couple of seconds before gazing blankly down onto his untouched exam paper. After a few moments of uncomprehending staring, Tom's eyes soon returned to his teachers tits.

The bell rang signifying the end of 4th period and all of Tom's classmates exited the class, leaving their exam papers at their desk. Tom was the last to move and did not stand up from his table until the door had closed behind the final student.

Slowly and almost lazily Tom wandered down to the front of the class where Miss Rose continued to type away at her computer - ignoring the student approaching her. When Tom reached her desk he stood a little too close to his teacher and continued to gaze at her chest.

After a few silent seconds Miss Rose sighed angrily and turned to Tom and snapped, "What?"

Immediately Tom launched forward, one hand grabbed Miss Roses left shoulder the other shot up under her dress and went straight for her most intimate area. She could do nothing but gawp in shock as her student began to rub her pussy furiously through her thin thong. For some reason the moment Tom came into contact with Miss Rose her mind went blank and she was helpless to fight against the assault. She looked up at her student, her eyes wide with amazement and horror. Tom's dark green eyes locked with his teacher, a look of pure lust and determination etched his face.

After a few moments Miss Rose seemed to regain some form of composure as she attempted, weakly, to pull Toms hand away from under her dress. But even this small attempt of refusal was soon over powered. Despite her attempts to push Tom away, Miss Rose was incredibly aroused and any sensible part of her brain was being flooded with desires of fucking. When Tom was satisfied that his teacher was wet enough he removed his hand from her dress and pulled her too his feet.

Miss Rose allowed herself to be pulled and pushed around by Tom as if she was almost possessed. Soon she found herself bent over her desk with Tom lifting up her dress. He paused for a moment to admire his teachers' incredible ass cheeks, separated by the narrow strip of cloth that was a black thong, before tearing down her skimpy panties to get a good look at her hairless, pink pussy.

Tom hurriedly fastened his belt, dropped his trousers and pulled out his dick. If his mind hadn't been so over run by pure desire, he might have noticed something slightly different with his dick - it had grown almost 5 inches since he had last seen it. Standing behind his exposed teachers' ass, Toms dick stood proudly erect at just over 10" long, at around half that in girth. Without any hesitation Tom lined up behind his teacher's pussy and began to sink his dick into her.

Miss Rose gasped in shock as she felt a monster of a dick begin to drive its' way into her wet pussy. It had been quite a while since she had last fucked a man and she definitely had never taken a dick this size. When more than half of Toms' dick was inside her, Miss Rose began to groan and clutch her desk for support. By the time Tom's full 10 inches were buried inside her wet, hot hole, Miss Rose was whimpering quietly while at the same time being driven mad with lust - any previous thoughts of objection were completely abandoned.

Tom paused to enjoy the feeling of filling his teacher right to the top before he slowly started to pull back. When only the head of his dick remained in her pussy, Tom paused again before ramming back into her. Miss Rose cried out in shock at the sudden change in pace but was soon moaning with pleasure as Tom began to fuck her.

Almost like a machine, Tom pistoned in and out of his teacher mercilessly. The slapping of Miss Roses' ass cheeks against the base of Tom's dick filled the room along with their continuous grunts. After around a minute of furious fucking, Tom reached under his teacher and grabbed her tits - pulling her up against his chest as he continued to ram his dick in and out of her. He squeezed and mauled her large soft tits as he buried his face in Miss Roses' long blonde hair. She smelled like a mixture of sweet cherries and sweat.

In the flurry of passion and animalistic sex, Miss Roses' bra had been removed and discarded onto the floor, the top of her dress had been pulled down to expose her tits fully and her thong was dangling from her right ankle. The sight of Miss Rose and her student rutting furiously like animals in heat could have been seen by anyone looking through the classroom door's window but fortunately for them it was lunch time and barely anyone was around - not that any part of Miss Rose or Tom remotely cared at this point.

After almost 15 minutes of unrelenting fucking Miss Rose began to moan louder and louder as she felt herself coming closer to climaxing. Tom too began to grunt rhythmically as he got closer to coming. He quickly began to pound Miss Rose even harder than before - one hand abandoning her right breast in favour of grabbing a handful of her hair.

Without realising, Miss Rose began to pant and beg "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder..." before squealing loudly and demanding "Cum in me, cum in my pussy, please cum in me- awhhhhhhhhhh!" Miss Rose screamed uncontrollably as she came harder than she had ever came in her life. Juices from her pussy gushed around Toms' dick as he continued to thrust into her. In moments Tom too found himself climaxing powerfully. With an almost animal like growl Tom released Miss Roses' hair and tits and instead grabbed hold of her waist as he buried his dick all the way into her drenched pussy and came explosively. Tom had never experienced anything like it, he felt like he almost went blind as he held onto Miss Roses' ass for dear life and emptied endless steams of hot cum into her pussy.

After almost 30 seconds of this the euphoria subsided and Tom was back in control. Tom stared down at his exhausted, half naked and almost unconscious teacher bent over in front of him. His dick started to soften and he reluctantly pulled in out of Miss Roses' warm, wet pussy. For a moment he had absolutely no idea what to do as his mind began to clear and the reality of what had happened started to dawn on him. He had no idea why this had happened or what had possessed him to carry out these actions.

Quickly Tom decided he needed to get out of there and promptly tidied himself up. He took a couple tissues from a box on Miss Roses' desk and wiped the remaining cum on his dick before throwing it into a small bin behind him. He then pulled up his boxers and trousers and buckled his belt.

Through all this Miss Rose did not stir and remained bent over her desk - cum slowly dripping from her exposed pussy. Tom paused for a moment to think, before awkwardly pulling down his teachers dress to cover her ass. He immediately realised saving Miss Roses' modesty wasn't really an option as her tits were still out and she had probably passed out at this point. He therefore decided to collect his bag and things from his desk and hurry out of the classroom.

Tom had no idea what had possessed him to attack Miss Rose like that, nor what had caused her to allow him to do those things. He was worried it might happen again, and although he would not admit it, a large part of him hoped it did...