Lust for Lori Ch. 01

Story Info
Step daughter's adventures.
778 words
3.81
324.6k
23
2

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever the reason, life was tough for those first few years. After Julie reached school age, the state assistance stopped and Gail got a job. She started working in a supermarket across town. Because she had no car she was forced to ride the bus to and from work. On her late nights she didn’t arrive home until well after dark. This meant the responsibility of keeping the house clean; cooking dinner and getting the kids to bed fell on Lori. After several weeks of hard work, the management of the supermarket saw what a good worker Gail was and promoted her to manager. The raise in pay allowed her to buy a cheap used car from a relative. Her new means of transportation together with the added stress of the job soon had her stopping at a small neighborhood bar on her way home in the evenings. She knew things would be well taken care of at home with Lori in charge.

It was at this bar where Gail met Bill. He struck up a conversation with her one evening, and seemed genuinely interested in stories about her work, home, and family. They talked and drank until almost closing time. Gail was so hung over the next morning she was almost late for work. That Friday evening Gail, once again met Bill at the bar. She had found out that he was in charge of taking care of horses and hunting dogs for a well to do country club. This was in a ritzy titzy part of town called Oakwood Hills. Gail chuckled when he told her he lived in a horse barn. After explaining to her it was an apartment made in the loft of the barn, Gail said she would like to see it. Before she knew it they were in Bill’s car and on their way to Oakwood Hills.

Gail couldn’t believe it when she walked up the stairs and entered Bill’s place. It was really nice. All of the rooms were huge. The view from his living room window overlooked a huge pasture. Gail couldn’t believe how much privacy there was here. She was staring out over the pasture when Bill walked up behind her and slipped his arms around her and started squeezing her tits. She could feel his hard cock against the cheeks of her ass. After all these years of being alone she instantly gave in to him. Gail didn’t know if it was from going with out a cock for so long or the thrill of being in front of the window where someone might see them. All she knew was that she was dripping wet. Although Gail was a bit self conscience of her thick patch of pussy hair, Bill was delighted when he fist saw it. He didn’t even give her the chance to move. With Gail standing in front of the window, Bill was on his knees, his head buried in her bush, licking for all he was worth. When he reached up and began to roll her hard nipples too, Gail all but collapsed. He pushed her back against the wall for support and finished eating her pussy through her orgasm. Seconds after she had cum, Bill bent her over the arm of the couch and entered her from behind. His cock was not huge, but he sure knew how to pound Gail’s wet pussy with it. After a while of doing her doggie style he rolled her over on her back, and once again began furiously pounding her. This allowed him to chew on her hard protruding nipples. Bill soon felt his own orgasm approaching. Not knowing about Gail’s birth control situation, he pulled his cock out of her and pumped his uncircumcised dick till he shot his cum all over Gail’s thick bush.

After resting a while Gail was ready to go at it again. This time it was more leisurely and in Bill’s bed. He was somewhat disappointed when Gail refused to return the favor and suck his cock. He let her get on top of him and ride, while he abused her nipples once again. She seemed to get off on having her nipples pinched and pulled while she ground her pussy on his cock. When she felt Bill about to cum she sat down on him hard and felt his hot jizz squirt inside her. That was the first time she’d felt that in several years. After they had cleaned up Gail realized it was almost 2 a.m. Tomorrow was her Saturday to work too. It would be a long day on just 2 or 3 hours of sleep.