Lust for Lori Ch. 02

Story Info
Step daughter and fathers adventures
1.3k words
4.24
230.3k
7
3

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just a matter of weeks after Gail had invited Bill to dinner that he began spending the night. From her bedroom in the basement that was directly under her mom’s Lori could hear the sounds of them having sex. Many nights she would lay awake and listen to her mom’s moans and groans while rubbing and fingering her own teenage pussy. Before long Bill had more or less moved in. He still maintained his apartment over the horse barn, but would come directly to Gail’s after work. It seemed to Lori that they were spending more and more time at the bar. On Friday nights it became a struggle for her to get the kids to go to bed. After they were bedded down, Lori would watch a scary movie on television until she heard their cars pull in the driveway. She would quickly turn off the TV and go down to her room. Listening for the familiar noise coming from their room, Lori soon found out that they had begun in the living room tonight. Unable to resist her curiosity Lori quietly sneaked up the stairs and peeked around the doorway. Her mom seemed very drunk tonight, and Bill was using it to his advantage. He had her lying back on the couch naked and was slowly running his tongue up and down her pussy.

When she began to squirm and hump against his face, wanting her orgasm, Bill suddenly stopped. Gail pleaded with him to continue. Bill dropped his pants, stroked his cock and pushed it towards her face. Gail frowned and shook her head. Bill told her if she wanted her pussy ate she was first going to suck his cock. Gail reluctantly gave in. She pulled the foreskin back and licked his cock head. Bill groaned and pumped his cock into her mouth. When he reached down and man handled her nipples, she began to suck the entire length of his cock. When she tickled the sensitive underside of his dick head with her tongue, Bill knew he couldn’t hold it any longer. Gail would’ve gotten pissed off had he cum in her mouth, so he pulled his cock free of her mouth and aimed for her tits. Most of his load landed on her neck, with a few spurts hitting his intended target. After he had received what he wanted, Bill kept his promise and licked Gail until she came. He worried she was going to wake the kids with her moaning. Little did he know he already had an audience? Lori was peeping around the corner from the dining room and catching every bit of the action. She could see Bill’s cum running down her mom’s neck onto her chest.

The sight of Bills limp dick swinging between his legs while he licked her mom was too much for her. Unconsciously Lori was tweaking her nipples through her nightshirt, and had her other hand down the front of her panties furiously rubbing her hard clit. After Gail’s noisy orgasm subsided Bill was hard again. He drew Gail’s legs up over his shoulders and entered her with one thrust. Gail moaned and matched him thrust for thrust. Lori could hear the squishing noises each time Bill stuck his cock deep in her mom’s sopping wet pussy. Lori saw Bill’s ass tighten up when he grunted and shot his jizz deep in Gail. Lori stood a fraction of a second too long enjoying her own pleasure when Bill got up from the couch. Bill could have sworn he seen something in the shadows as he started towards the bathroom. Lori quickly retreated to her bed where she stripped off her pajamas and lay down and rubbed herself to her own climax.

In a few days Bill had pretty much figured out that Lori had watched him and Gail. He thought, what the hell, Lori was a sexy little babe.

An education might be in order. Lori figured Bill knew something too. He had begun complimenting her on her figure, telling her how nice she looked, and how long her legs were. When Gail was out of earshot, he even told her that her tits were much nicer than her mom’s was. While Lori was at the kitchen sink doing dishes, Bill would pass by and pat her firm little ass, giving it a lingering squeeze. Lori hated to admit it, but his attention and touches made her wet and horny. Had Bill paid attention he would have noticed that after his pats on her ass she would usually head for the bathroom or her bedroom for some quick relief.

Lori had noticed Bill coming in from work several times carrying a paper bag. He would take this directly to the bedroom. One afternoon while Lori was cleaning house she began snooping around her mom’s bedroom and discovered what Bill had in those bags. The bottom drawer of the chest contained Bill’s adult magazines. They were both girlie books and hardcore ones too. The girlie books didn’t interest Lori much, but the hardcore ones were another story. There were pictures of women sucking cocks, men licking pussies, orgy scenes and just about everything one could imagine. Lori noticed one magazine still in a paper bag. This must have been Bill’s latest purchase. She opened it and saw it contained another hardcore magazine. This one was called “Young Stuff”. Lori quickly thumbed through it, noticing that most of the girls in it looked her age. Some of them were obviously older and were just dressed for the part. However most of these pictures were very convincing. All of these pictures showed the girls in action shots with older men. Some of the girls were with 2 and 3 men at once. In a couple of scenes, one older guy had 2 girls to himself. Lori felt that familiar tingle start between her legs. She sat and squeezed her thighs together, humping against the seam in her short shorts while she looked at the pictures. The sounds of the kids coming through the back door startled her. She tossed the magazine under her mom’s bed and left the room.

Lori got so busy with the kid’s dinner, she completely forgot about the book. The next day Lori sent the kids to the park to swim while she sunbathed. Bill had gotten another job nearby while maintaining his duties at the country club. He had started coming home for lunch almost daily. He was pleasantly surprised to see Lori’s tight little ass in her bikini as he came around the back corner of the house. He stood just out of view and admired the scenery before speaking to her. Bill went on in and helped himself to leftovers in the fridge. When Lori went in to get herself a glass of tea, Bill called her into the dining room. Lori practically fainted. There on the table was the “Young Stuff” book she had been looking at. Bill told her he had found it under the bed where she must have dropped it. Lori tried to stammer a denial but Bill cut her off saying, “It’s all right. Here take it to your room and finish looking at it. Just don’t let your mom find it.” Lori just nodded and took the magazine and went downstairs to her room. She hid the book under her mattress and went back up to the kitchen. As Bill was leaving he told her he would be buying some more books that weekend and she was welcome to look at them too! As he passed behind her going out the back door he told her he would be glad to answer any questions she had, or even demonstrate if she wanted him to. As he said this, he reached under her arms from behind and squeezed her bikini clad tits. Lori felt his hard cock press into her ass too as he fondled her tits. Before she could react he was out the back door and gone.