Lust for Old Woman, the Dish Washer Pt. 02

Story Info
Persuading an old woman to try anal fuck.
2k words
4.15
28.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to my car with the packed food and canned drinks, I continued smoking while she ate. I was wondering if she agreed to fuck just for some tips or for sexual pleasure. I did hope that she would be horny and enjoyed fucking. When she had finish eating, I drove to another secluded corner of the town. Here, I would like to fuck her one more time before sending her off.

I parked my car then joined her at the backseat. She seemed to know my intention. Just as I was turning to her, she sat upright and began undoing her trousers. I undid mine too. I took my cock an placed it on her slit and it slid in easily. Her pussy was still moist from our first fuck.

This time round, I need to labour. The thrill of fucking her wasn't there anymore. My slightly numbed cock slid in and out making her pussy very wet. She moaned each time my cock slid in. Her thighs fell apart while she leaned back. Clearly she had cummed. She was panting as I continued to fuck her. Her pussy was soggy wet and had loosen it's grip on my cock. Sweat trickled down my forehead, I continued pumping her pussy. Finally my hard labour paid off. I pulled out and jerked my cock. Ejaculation was always satisfying although only a little sperm was ejaculated. Drops of sperm dotted her belly.

We cleaned up and got dressed, I drove and dropped her at the junction to her house and told her I'll be seeing her soon. I drove home feeling extremely satisfied. My long wait to get her was finally over. I can now put her at the back of my mind.

There was an old widow who worked in the kitchen of a cafe. She was in her late 60s. She had a fair complexion with a medium built. From the look of her saggy tits under her shirt, we can say she must have a beautiful large breasts in her younger days. I was attracted to her but we remained as casual friends. She kept her distance making it difficult for me to establish a more intimate relationship with her. I wasted a lot of my free time trying to tame her.

As the days passed, I got hornier. I could imagine romancing and anal fucking this widow, but chances remained bleak. My urge to anal fuck this old widow forced me to seek the old dish washer in the street. I drove around town from street to street trying to locate her. She must be scavenging somewhere. A straw hat, over sized t shirt and a baggy long pants would be her trade mark. I just needed to release the pressure of my mounting urge.

It was late afternoon that I caught sight of the familiar figure crossing the road in a haste. She might be on an errand earning her daily tips from generous folks. Generous people used to make her useful doing simple errands for them then giving her tips. I drove heading towards her direction. I parked and waited. As she was approaching my car, I stepped out and handed her $20, and at the same time told her I would be waiting for her later in the evening. She nodded.

By 7pm, I was already waiting for her to appear. The rear view mirror of my car showed a lone stooping figure walking towards my car. I stepped out of the driver's seat and ushered her to the back seat. I joined her there. She started by saying that she thought I would not want to see her anymore. I cheated by saying I was out of town.

My hands started searching under her t shirt, looking for her elongated tits. I gave her breast a gentle massage ending up playing her with nipples. She giggled and had one hand searching for my cock. I helped her with the button and zip of my jeans. She proceeded to jerk my cock. By the way she handled my cock, I presumed that she had missed sex for quite a length of time. I wasted no time to get her undressed and positioned myself for a missionary fuck.

Her pussy lubricates itself quite fast this time, perhaps like an old engine just started warming up. I started slowly. I could feel the inner walls of her pussy each time I pushed my cock in. While fucking her, I lose all my wild imagination. All the lustful thoughts of oral and anal sex were shelved. The only focus now was going for a good cumshot. Soon the much waited moments came. The pressure of intense climax was building up somewhere down inside, the area around the base of my cock. At times I held my breath not that I want to, but it was some involuntary reaction beyond my control. Then like a dam bursting, my cum gushed spewing cum into her aged pussy. She was also panting at the same time clutching my upper arm with an iron grip. I felt the dull thud of her throbbing pussy.

As my cock slid out of her pussy, a deep sense of satisfaction warmed my heart. As I was pulling up my jeans, I told her I'll be going to the cafe to buy packed food. She nodded while pulling up her long pants. She looked calm and was taking her time dressing up.

The air outside the car freshened me up as I walked to the cafe. I made an order and waited outside. As I puffed my cigarette, the lustful thoughts returned to my mind. As the thoughts played in my mind, I could vividly picture my cock slowly sliding into her asshole. I could picture her darkened asshole like a rose bud which was darkened at the rim. My cock began to wake . I could feel it growing .

Back to car with the packed food, I let her enjoy her food while I smoked. After she had finished , I drove to another secluded spot and parked there. Then I joined her at the back seat. I wasted no time in removing her clothes. With a chuckle she commented that I was very horny. I replied by saying that she enjoyed it all along.

We were both seated side by side with our pants down. My cock stood up fully erect. I made her lift one leg and rested it on the back of the front seat. Then I made her lean the other side. With this position I can get easy access to her asshole. I reached under her ass to finger her pussy first then her asshole. Her pussy was gaping and still wet. She didn't wipe her creamed pussy after fucking earlier on. As I moved my fingers to her asshole, she moaned. I tried to insert a finger but it didn't penetrate very deep. Her asshole was dry. I lubricated my finger with her pussy juice and tried again. This time half of my finger went in. My cock now fully engorged.

I positioned my cock at her asshole and pushed. She let out a little scream. With her hoarse voice she told me to stop saying that it was hurting her. I was so aroused that I impatiently wanted my cock in her asshole. So I tried again, this time I lubricated my cock by pushing it into her loose and gaping pussy. Guided by my hand, I made a stirring motion with my cock. Then I tried to enter her asshole again. I pushed my fully erect cock in a little forcefully this time. She screamed again and told me to stop. She sat up right and said that she was not going through this again. She pulled her her baggy pants, put on her t shirt and left the car not before saying that I was crazy.

Sadly for the next few days she avoided me. I tried to approach her but she was careful not to run into me. After many attempts, I gave up. I shifted my focus to the widow working at the cafe. She was as elusive as she always was. Each time I made an advance on her, she would tactfully decline. It was a cat and a mouse game. I maintained my patience.

It was a rainy week and a bad time for scavengers. Not much were to be found and a bad time for errand runners too. I noticed the familiar figure in her baggy pants seeking shelter at the corner of the shop. She was empty handed. I walked up to her and gave her $50. She smiled at me. I guessed she must have forgiven me. I asked her if she had taken her meal. Her answer surprised me. She asked me to buy packed food for her later in the evening. I told her l would be around as usual.

I went to a pharmacy to buy a water based jelly lubricant. With that I am sure I can anal fuck her and shoot cum inside her asshole. I bought condoms too in case I should need it. With that, I was looking forward to tonight's adventure.

By 7pm I arrived at the car park. A slightly stooping figure was already there standing in the shadows. She approached my car immediately. I opened the door for her and sat with her at the backseat. Once seated, she said that I could fuck her as many times as I would like to, but no anal sex. Anal sex was painful and if it wasn't painful she didn't mind at all, she continued. I didn't say anything but reached for the dashboard drawer and took out the bottle of lubricant. This jelly here is for anal sex I told her. I handed the bottle to her. She took the bottle and tried to open it. My cock came to life. I could feel my cock straightening and pushing for space.

I undid my jeans and exposed my erect cock. I opened the bottle and with my fingers I smeared the jelly all over my cock. I told her I would put some jelly on her butthole. Without a word she undid her pants and leaned sideways. I smeared some jelly on her butthole. I took her hand and told her to try inserting a finger into her asshole. Though I couldn't see much as it was night, I could only feel with my hand. Her finger slid in easily. I put my hand over her hand to stop her taking out her finger. As her finger remained inside, I bend over to suck her tit. The thought of this old woman sticking her finger up in her asshole really aroused me.

I held my cock in position and pushed. It slid into her asshole easily. I made a slow push and pull motion. I guided her hands to her pussy and made her understand that I wanted her to rub her clit while I fuck her ass. Soon she was working on her clit rubbing it in a circular motion. From her fluid movements, I could tell she must have masturbated regularly.

Her asshole tightened clutching my cock as she was cumming. I was getting exited too. She reached for my hand and placed it on her pussy. I continued rubbing her pussy while she from time to time adjusted my hand placing it at her preferred spot. Then her moment came, she made me insert two fingers into her pussy. I could feel her pussy pulsated. My cock burst it's content. My mind went blank, all senses were centered at my cock.

When the ecstatic sensations of ejaculation was over, my cock softened and felt numb. I withdrew from her and wiped my cock. As I dressed up I told her I would go to buy the packed food. When I exited the car, my knees felt weak. I took my steps slowly lest I stumble.