Lust in a Lift

Story Info
A novel way to calm a claustrophobic man in a stuck lift.
2.6k words
4.41
51.2k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers

"Do you want a hand to get that upstairs?" I asked Zoë, as she struggled to pick up the boxes.

She smiled and nodded.

"If it's not too much trouble."

I returned her smile and picked up two of the packages.

"For you my dear Zoë nothing is too much trouble."

I went to the foot of the stairs but she went to the lift doors.

"It's quicker this way, and almost everyone else has gone home." She said, "And you don't get to stare at my ass for three floors."

I shrugged, okay, I thought, it'll only be a short trip, and followed her into the lift. As the doors closed I felt the first twinges of panic, but turned and tried to hold a normal conversation with the blonde beauty.

"Going anywhere nice for the bank holiday?" I asked, my voice squeaking a little. If Zoë noticed she gave no indication, just shaking her head.

"No, I have to stay in and organise this." She heaved the box in her arms and sighed. Perhaps I should describe her as she watched the floor indicator. Her medium length blonde hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail. The glasses she was wearing had slipped partly down her nose, which she wrinkled in an effort to push them back up to her blue-green eyes. She was wearing a loose black jogging top over a fairly tight white t-shirt, and as usual her black slacks followed the curves of her ass perfectly. It looked as if she was wearing her favourite boots as well. The doors opened and I breathed a sigh of relief. Zoë must have heard and glanced across at me but said nothing.

"Which way?" I asked.

"Through the double doors and then left." She said. We went along corridors and through open plan offices now empty of anyone else. Finally we reached her desk. "Here will do." She said, putting her box down. I put the two I was carrying next to them. "Could you wait a while and walk me to the car park?" Zoë asked. Having heard that no female staff were supposed to walk this distance alone it seemed like a reasonable request, so I agreed to wait. She fiddled with a few things on her desk, turned her computer off, put some things into her bag and nodded to me. "Okay, lets go." She led the way back to the lift; I followed slightly behind taking the opportunity to watch her ass sway as she walked. She knew me too well.

We reached the lift again and Zoë strode straight in. However I was still a little wary and had to steel myself to enter this box on a chain for a second time in twenty minutes. As I got in the doors closed and Zoë pressed the floor button. I didn't notice which button she pressed but the lift went up not down.

"Shit!" I muttered.

"What's the matter?" Zoë asked.

"We're going up; someone on a higher floor must have called the lift."

"No. I did it."

"Why?"

"I knew it! You don't like being in here do you?"

"Frankly, no. It's too small and too high up." As I finished my confession the lift stopped and the lights went out. "Oh fuck." Was all I could say as the dim emergency light came on.

"Don't worry they'll soon get us out."

"Who will? It's the Friday before a bank holiday. Everyone's gone home and nobody will be here until Tuesday, and that's three days away." I was starting to shout as panic took hold. Zoë didn't seem too bothered but I was. I began to pace the lift muttering to myself. Suddenly Zoë took my arm and pulled me to her, planting her lips on mine, stifling my cursing. Her hands went behind my head and held me until I began to relax. I put my hands on her waist and let her kiss me. She moved her head down, resting her forehead on my nose. I put my hand under her chin and lifted it. "Thank you." I said. "I needed that." I kissed her on the forehead as her arms came between our bodies. I kissed her on the nose as my hands dropped to her ass and pulled us together, her arms moving back around my head. I kissed her on the mouth and our tongues entwined. I kissed her beneath her chin and she undid the zip on her jogging top. Now I could see the outline of her bra beneath her taut t-shirt. Zoë took a step backwards and made as if to take the garment off. "Wait." I said. "What if they do come and rescue us?"

"They won't." She stated. "I'd already clocked out when you arrived."

"What about your car?"

"What car? I can't drive."

"You little minx, you had this all planned didn't you?"

"Well, except for the power cut, yes." She shrugged and then pulled the shirt over her head, the milky white globes of her tits appearing above her white satin bra. Then she slowly unzipped her slacks and eased them down her legs revealing the matching panties and also that she was wearing stockings too. I watched entranced as she slipped the slacks over her boots, stood up and dropped them on top of her other clothes. "Your turn." Was all she said. Very quickly I pulled off my works uniform, boots and all. I was about to drop my boxers when Zoë spoke.

"No. Let me." She squatted in front of me and hooked her fingers into the waistband of my shorts. Slowly she eased them down, releasing my now erect dick, which waved in front of her face. Zoë waited until I'd stepped out of them before wrapping her lips around the end of my knob. I leant back against the wall, dropping my hands onto her blonde head, tousling her hair as she moved along my cock with her tongue, licking at my balls before enveloping the head once more with her mouth. She held the cheeks of my arse and pulled me to her. I responded by thrusting into her throat and then held her head with my hands, moving it in rhythm with my thrusts.

All to quickly I could feel the climax building in my balls.

"That's it. I'm coming!" I gasped out. Zoë took me from her mouth and wanked me for a second until I shot off. The great gobs of white spurted out, hitting her chin, her neck, and her chest, beginning to run down between her tits. I collapsed against the wall, my knees shaking.

"Now it's my turn." Zoë said, standing up. "I want to see you lick this off me."

"What?"

"You heard."

I wasn't sure whether to be disgusted or not, but began to comply. I licked my own spunk from her face and her chest, but couldn't get my tongue beneath her bra. She unclipped it, dropping it to the floor. I cleared her tits of come, then began to nuzzle at her nipples, finally sucking almost all of one tit into my mouth, cupping the other simultaneously.

"Lower." She breathed. I trailed my tongue down her belly, toying with the ring in her navel, before reaching her smooth silk panties, now bearing the signs of her rising excitement. I moved my hands down, pushing them under the waistband and down over the cheeks of her ass, before pulling the back of the now sodden garment down. The front I gripped between my teeth and eased down over her hips to just above her knees. Zoë stepped out of her knickers, now only wearing her white suspenders and stockings and her black boots. She leant back and pushed a finger into her cunt, bringing it out and tasting her juices on it. "Try some." She said. I knelt before her and began to lap at her pussy, pushing the folds of flesh aside, licking deeper and deeper, my hands fondling her butt. On an impulse I crouched lower and began to lick her asshole, pushing my tongue into the puckered starfish. Zoë gasped in surprise and then moaned with pleasure. I stood up and positioned my cock at the entrance to her love channel. She lifted her leg as I pushed in, balancing on the other. I supported her raised leg and then lifted the other, pushing her against the wall as extra support. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. As I thrust in and out she stuck her tongue in my ear, teasing it with her teeth. Then as her orgasm hit her she began to cry out. I stifled her with my mouth, still pumping in and out. Zoë went limp in my arms. I stopped fucking her. "No, keep going." She gasped. I laid her gently on her back, and then resumed my position between her legs. As I entered her again Zoë began to respond again, bucking against my stroke. Quickly she came again. As she shuddered in orgasm for a third time, I could feel myself beginning to come for the second time. I pulled out of her snatch and crawled up to her face, still stroking myself. Zoë opened her eyes as I placed my knob on her lips. She opened her mouth and I came into her throat. The great gobs of come spurted out and vanished down her throat. I lay back, exhausted, as the almost equally naked Zoë cuddled up to me.

She began to run her hand through the hair on my chest.

"You're not tired are you?" She asked.

"A little." I replied. "I could really do with something to drink."

She reached for her bag, and pulled out a bottle of water.

"You can have this for a price."

"What's the price?"

"I want to fuck you."

"Isn't that what just happened?"

"No, I mean fuck you with this." She pulled something else from the depths of her bag. It was a strap-on.

"I don't think I'm that thirsty." I said cautiously.

"Huh! Typical man. Can dish it but can't take it."

"Just give me the water please Zoë." She threw me the bottle. As I swigged from it I watched her put the strap-on on. She pulled some KY jelly from the bottomless bag and greased the plastic tool jutting from her mid-section. I found this strangely erotic and my dick began to stiffen for a third time.

Zoë glanced up.

"Changing your mind?" Anything for a weird life, I thought, nodding my head. "Just lie back." The blonde temptress said. I did so. Zoë raised my ass off the floor putting her multi purpose bag underneath me. Then she knelt between my legs, the tip of the dildo touching just below my balls. "Just relax." She said leaning forwards, applying pressure. The cool feel of the plastic in my arse was a surprise. My cock immediately grew to full size, and Zoë clasped one hand around the base and began to use it for leverage.

"Oh, fuck. I never thought of anything like this before." I gasped. "Wouldn't it be better from the other angle though?"

"Okay turn over." She said, slapping me across the ass. I flipped over onto my knees, and Zoë repositioned herself, and then thrust the plastic cock into my arse once more.

She kept going for several minutes before I groaned.

"Zoë, stop! Exciting as it is, I'm never going to come this way, are you?"

She shook her sweat-covered head.

"No." She admitted.

"So now it's my turn to fuck your ass."

"Oh, alright then." She said, a hint of disappointment in her voice. I felt the dildo pull out of my butt, and then saw it beside me as Zoë dropped it on the floor. "But we're going to do it my way. Lay back down." A little puzzled, I did as I was bid. My cock was pointing straight up. Zoë crouched over it, facing me and then slowly lowered herself onto it. She began to ride me, carefully at first and then giving in to her lust and speeding up. Considering I'd already come twice my third climax didn't take long to arrive. It was probably the sweet tightness of Zoë's ass that did it, and not the recurring thought that I might like to let her try my ass again. As I shuddered so did Zoë, collapsing across me, my cock still in her ass, sweat running down her nearly naked body. I curled up around her and we drifted off to sleep.

Naked, it was too chilly to sleep for long. After an hour or so, I woke up and pulled on my boxers and shirt. Then I began looking at the lift ceiling, and around the doors. My movements must have disturbed Zoë.

"Bored with me already?" She asked.

"I just thought that there might be some way out of here." I replied, turning round. Zoë had picked up the strap-on and was looking thoughtful. "You know you can't get me off with that." I said.

"Can't I?" She said, reaching once more for her bag. She took out a lingerie shop carrier, and opened it, taking out a pair of black hold-up stockings and a see-through black negligee.

"Well if you're going to wear them...."

"I was thinking you should wear them, as you're the one getting fucked." I didn't know what to say, but the thought suddenly made me horny again. "I see you agree." Zoë smirked, as my cock peeped out from my boxers. She stripped me again and then pulled the stockings up my legs. "Those really need shaving." She said, a wicked glint in her eye.

"You haven't got a razor too have you?"

"Unfortunately no, now put this on." She said, handing me the nightie. I was suddenly overcome with the whole perverted feel of everything. "All right bitch, on your knees." I knelt before Zoë as she had knelt before me. "Suck." Was all she said. I wrapped my mouth around the plastic cock as Zoë face fucked me. "Turn around." She commanded, slapping my butt. I obeyed. I felt her squirt more KY around my ass and rub it in. Then she held the cheeks of my ass apart and thrust the dildo in. My dick was already fully erect, but it seemed to grow even bigger as Zoë began her onslaught. As she fucked my ass, she reached around and grabbed my cock, beginning to wank me in rhythm with her thrusts. My god, it was great! I took over the hand job from her, allowing Zoë to concentrate on her timing.

"Oh yes! Fuck me harder! Fuck me!" I cried out, as she began to slap my ass as she screwed me. "Oh fuck! I can't stop, I'm coming!"

"Wait! " She commanded, and then rolled me onto my back. She dropped her mouth to my throbbing dick and wanked me into climax. Once more I came, but this time stronger than ever, shooting spunk all over her face. Zoë smiled at me. "Very good slave. You may clean up the mess."

"Thank you mistress." I said as I licked my come from her face.

"Then you may dress in your clothes, but you will also wear your stockings, and then I will release us from this lift." We both dressed quickly, with me covering my stockings with my trousers and socks. Zoë then just flicked a switch and pressed a button and the lift resumed its descent.

"Excuse me mistress, but how did you know what to do?" I asked.

"This happened before, and the caretaker explained how to reset the lift to us."

"Then you did plan everything?"

"Yes slave now be quiet, and I will take you home and explain your duties."

"Yes, Mistress."

Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers