Lust is Life Ch. 02

Story Info
The bio-mechanical constructs feed on men.
1.6k words
31.8k
3
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers

Chapter 2: Feedtime

Victoria rubbed her arms as if fighting off a chill as the car sped through the dark streets. She shifted nervously and tugged at the collar of the tight t-shirt she wore. She turned and stared at Katja for a moment, the blurted, "I feel itchy on the inside and this shirt is making my nipples sore."

Katja glanced over with an amused smile. "You'll get used to the clothes. These humans won't go out in public without covering most of their bodies in cloth. We must do as they do to blend in." Katja reached over and pulled Victoria's hand away as she began to scratch at her arm. "That won't help," she said in a stern, motherly voice. "Your cells are incomplete. Access your data files. You need male genetic material to stabilize them. You're brand new, so we need to feed you soon, before you begin to break down."

Victoria stares out straight ahead, her eyes tracking the street lights as they zoom past. Katja drives on through an industrial section of the city. She knows Victoria's sudden silence is an intensive data scan. Victoria snaps back to attention and turns to Katja terrified. "Break down is horrible!" she cries. "I need to suck cock! I need to get fucked! I need to consume copious amounts of semen and I need to do it NOW!

Katja can't help but laugh at Victoria's panic. It's part of the birth process. New constructs are booted with a wealth of memories, knowledge and skills, but the biological systems have no reference points. It takes a few hours, maybe even days, for the construct to fit what they know into a meaningful framework. Katja pats Victoria's thigh smiling at the horrified look she's getting. "Relax. You're not going to break down any time soon. It takes days for that to happen. We're going to get you some men right now. You'll be fine."

They rode in silence past warehouses and factories. The streets were almost deserted. The area had a lonely, neglected feel. Finally, Katja pulled the car to a stop in front of a low, cinderblock building. Neon signs glowed in the too small windows. A rusted metal sign over the door read Tiny's Taproom. Katja turned to Victoria saying, "The men who come to this place don't spend much time with women. They drink beer instead of having sex. It makes them unsocialized, but they have lots of semen stored up. This will be a good place to get you loaded."

Katja lead the way into the bar. Inside, they saw two men sitting at the bar, a scattering of old, Formica topped tables with beat up wooden chairs worn pool table. The men at the bar stared. They didn't know what to make of what they were seeing. Tall, leggy blonds in a skintight red dresses and busty brunettes in tight t-shirts and miniskirts just do not walk into Tiny's. It's not that sort of place.

The constructs walked to the bar. Katja ordered beers and the men stared. "Do you like my t-shirt?" Victoria asked affecting a bubbly, air headed persona. "I see you can't stop looking at it." She pushed out her chest, practically shoving her large tits at the young barfly.

"Just do me?" the barfly slurred reading the large, block lettering on Victoria's shirt.

"Would you?" Victoria giggled. "I never thought you'd ask!"

Victoria grabbed the young dude's hand and pulled him off his stool. She dragged him off to the back of the room, heading for a door marked MEN. "Is this where they keep the rest of them?" she asked pulling the guy in after her. "It is!" she shouted with glee when she saw another man standing at the urinal. "I get two and he's ready for me!"

Victoria hurried over to the urinals and dropped to her knees. She reached over and grabbed the older man's cock while he was still peeing. "Can I taste?" she asked pulling the pissing cock to her lips. The last few drops of piss hit her lips and fell on her shirt. Victoria licked her lips and murmured, "appetizer." She then jammed the cock into her mouth and began sucking the dick like her life depended on it. The guy stumbled back against the wall as Victoria face fucked herself on the stranger's massive dick. She felt rough hands slipping under her shirt and grabbing her tits. She felt the young guy's cock rubbing against her back as he groped her from behind.

Victoria stopped sucking the pisser and demanded that the young guy get his cock where she could see it. Victoria squealed with delight, looking at the two big cocks in front of her. She stroked both, one in each hand. She stuck the young guys cock in her mouth and furiously throat fucked it. Then she went back to sucking the pisser's cock. Then she pulled the two men closer together and, against their protests, tried to suck both cocks at once. She got both cockheads in her mouth, but she couldn't get any more. "Rats," she cried spitting them out. "They won't fit at the same time. We have to do something else."

"Get on your back, slut," slurred the barfly. "Let me fuck you."

"Oh, that sounds good!" Victoria purred. "She shimmied out of her skirt and plopped down on the dirty tile floor. She wasn't wearing panties. She spread her legs and tugged the older guy's pant leg. "Get down here and let me suck!"

The young guy slammed his cock into Victoria's sopping pussy. While the young guy slammed her pussy, the other guy was being enthusiastically sucked. Victoria took the cock as deep in her mouth as she would. She played with the guys balls and slid her hand back up to fondle his ass. She tilted her head back so the guy could face fuck her. As she felt the dude building toward a climax, she slid a finger up his ass. Her finger massaged his prostate as her neared climax. Victoria felt the cock throbbing deep in her throat. She tasted the first drops of cum on her tongue. Then man jerked back pulling his cock out of her mouth. Cum sprayed all over Victoria's face. "Oh shit!" she yelled. "I wanted to eat that!" She whipped the splooge off her face and sucked it off her fingers.

The younger dude was still slamming Victoria's pussy. Watching Victoria licking up cum made him pound her harder. Victoria felt the cock swell and throb. She knew he was about to cum. "Give it to me!" Victoria screamed. Just as he was about to cum, the guy pulled his dick out and shot a huge load all over Victoria's belly, splattering her tits and face as well.

"Why did you do that?" Victoria cried. "I wanted it IN me! Why did you waste it?"

The young barfly was already pulling on his pants. "That's what they do in the movies," he spat. "They jizz all over slut bitches like you."

Both of the men walked out on Victoria. She didn't notice them leaving. She was preoccupied with scooping up cum and eating it. It was only when she heard cries coming from the barroom that she got up and staggered back out.

In the barroom, Katja had been busy. She was up on the pool table taking on the three guys Victoria had left behind. She was sitting on top of the bartender riding his massive dick. Another guy had his big black cock rammed up Katja's asshole while she had a third prick in her mouth. Victoria Slid over to the pool table and stared raptly at the action. The cocks in her pussy and ass were sliding in and out like pistons. Katja was sucking the other guys cock hard, taking it deep in her mouth.

Victoria moved slowly around the table, taking in the action from all angles. She wondered momentarily about the casings on the fucker's cocks before the term rubber popped up from hard memory. She became transfixed on the motion of the guy getting his cock sucked. There was something about the sway and thrust of the ass that fascinated her. Moving like a somnambulist, Victoria crawled up on the pool table, moving close to the thrusting ass. She reached out and touched the ass cheeks. Then, without thinking about what she was doing, she plunged her face into the man's asscrack. Her tongue found the man's shithole. When Victoria started tongue fucking the guy, he let out a scream and reeled back. His prick was gushing fountains of cum all over Katja's face. When he came, he knocked Victoria back on the table. The guy slapped Victoria's face as he hopped off the take. "Fucking psycho," he hissed.

Katja was laughing at Victoria's puzzled expression.

"His body seemed to like it," Victoria said.

"It did," Katja giggled. "He did! Come and taste the proof."

Victoria scooted over and shoved her tongue in Katja's mouth. While her body rocked from the motion of the two cocks still pounding her, Victoria sucked cum off her tongue and face. Katja reeled back and let out a scream as her body shivered. The men were grunting and panting. "They're cumming!" Katja barked. "I'm cumming."

Katja's body convulsed as she came. The cocks buried in her pussy and ass were clamped tightly in their holes. Katja shivered for what seemed like hours, then collapsed on the pool table.

"Damn," the black guy swore. "That bitch's butthole nearly crushed my Johnson."

"I think mine's broke," the bartender whined.

"Guys," Katja called out weekly. "Give me those scumbags."

Winking at Victoria, she whispered, "A snack for later."

zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Are you watching Wimbledon too?

Those Russian girls are YUM!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Emergent Behavior Ch. 00 A stolen transforming sexbot becomes more human.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Kayla Ch. 01 There's a shapeshifter in my bedroom!in NonHuman
A Gift from Tomorrow Ch. 01 A man is gifted with a sexy android from the future.in NonHuman
Jackson Kez - Space Diplomat Ch. 01 New AI, Jackson reads the briefing, meeting a slime girl.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Adventures in Unknown Space Ch. 01 A space wanderer discovers a fuckable artificial intelligence.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories