Lust is Life Ch. 06

Story Info
The constructs use an orgy to save world.
1.9k words
18.6k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers

Chapter 6: Intervention

Katja sat at her terminal typing code. She sang an old tune under her breath. After fucking, this was her favorite job. Coding nanobots is a very precise take. The code has to be economical and very specific. The bots can only do so much, so the code has to be just right. Katja sat back as she ran her latest code and smiled. She remembered something about a form of poetry called haiku. The poems must conform to a very strict form, but you can do almost anything within that form. It's just like programming bots.

These bots have very specific tasks. These are memory reprogrammers. Once they go to work, the doc and the generals will know that their microwave scheme absolutely will not work. Katja toyed with a sub-routine that would make them homosexual. That would be so much fun to program the admiral with since he's such a macho fool. Making him a homosexual submissive would be a real hoot. Mission protocol programs booted in the back of Katja's mind: Reprogramming nanotechnology is to be used only for mission critical objectives. "Yeah, yeah," Katja muttered. "Can't a construct at least dream?"

Katja checked program again, then satisfied that it was what she needed, proceeded to make another batch of bots. The bots poured out of the dispenser as a glowing yellow liquid. The yellow fluid didn't look like much, but there were billions of nanobots in there waiting to be delivered to their humanoid hosts. Katja picked up the pitcher and headed downstairs to see how Victoria was doing with the bot delivery solution. As she walked into the kitchen, she herd Victoria muse aloud, "Let's see, Ice, red wine, bubbly citrus water, sectioned fruit pieces; what's missing?"

"I think you need to add the bots," Katja smiled. "Better wait until Sonja is here though. The bubbly water can make the bots go funny."

"That's right," Victoria giggles. "That whole disco revival thing was a big mistake."

"I keep telling you," Katja sighed, "that was corrupted code. What about the time your code made everyone swear in Spanish!"

Victoria blushed slightly, "You know that wasn't an accident y tu Mama, un puta!"

"It's against directives and anyway," Katja giggled, "no one on this planet speaks Spanish."

"But that's what made it so much fun!" Victoria protested. "It gave them fun new ways to insult each other!"

The proximity detector sounded followed by the sound of the exterior pressure seal opening. "Must be Sonja,"

Sonja appeared at the kitchen door, her long red hair framing her pale face while her full red lips formed a defiant pout. She scowled at Victoria who was jabbering away in Spanish with sock puppets and sighed, "And they say I came out wrong."

"Not wrong exactly," Katja said, "just not quite right for close surveillance."

"You mean I won't act like a dumb cunt for asshole men," Sonja deadpanned.

"That's part of it," Katja confirmed.

"You play too rough!" Victoria shouted. "But have we got someone for you!"

"So I gathered," Sonja sighed. "You don't call me in unless you need help with a freak."

"We need help delivering bots," Katja said. "The fact that one of our targets is a freak is just a bonus."

Katja and Victoria brought Sonja up to speed on the microwave situation while sipping nanobot Sangria. The generals, the admiral and the Doc would be arriving soon. All they needed to do was deliver the bots and then activate them.

"Are you sure these assholes are going to show up?" Sonja asked after the plan was explained to her.

"Of course," Katja said. "What man refuses an invitation to an orgy?"

Doc arrived first. He went straight to Katja and tried to stay close to her. The scientist was quiet and nervous outside of his labs. Katja did her best to put Doc at ease, but she had hostess duties to perform. Victoria chatted with Sonja about what she called, "girl things." Sonja yawned at the patter about shopping and asked Doc if he played hockey.

The Generals arrived together. They immediately ordered Victoria to make their drinks. General Reems hovered over Doc, succeeding brilliantly at intimidating the scientist. General Hood inspected Victoria as she mixed drink while General Graff tried to impress Sonja. The more Graff went on about his importance, the sleepier Sonja looked.

"This isn't off to a good start," Katja thought. "Doc is getting spooked and it looks like Sonja is going to piss off that general." She quickly slid up beside the nervous scientist before he could bolt for the door and deflected the General's intimidation with suggestive remarks and cleavage.

Sonja stifled a yawn. Her circuits flashed warning messages about inappropriate behaviors. Etiquette files tried to display. The warnings didn't register. This generation Sonja's defective interpersonal skills programming generally kept her out of contact situations. In this circumstance though, her defective pain sensors and borderline morbidity will come in useful. "So when is Admiral Maxwell getting here?" Sonja asked. "Victoria's told me so much about him."

Graff looked taken aback, but Victoria piped up, "He's a meanie too Sonja! Give him a chance to treat you like shit." That cracked up everyone, even Doc. Katja let out a sign of relief when the pressure seal opened. Maxwell liked to display his importance and power at every opportunity. Making people wait is a classic move. Since he's always late, he doesn't realize that everyone else just builds his grandstanding into their plans and then act appropriately grateful when he finally graces them with his presence.

Maxwell strode in and looked around the habitat disdainfully. "I'd think you'd have found a better place to entertain," he sniffed.

Victoria sashayed over to him with exaggerated charm, "But Admiral, this is my home." She ignored his dismissive gesture as she handed him a drink. "I so missed you at the last meeting. I so love taking dictation from you. I told Katja we just couldn't have a party without inviting you. I even invited a friend who's dying to meet you."

The Admiral remained haughty, but the flattery was working. He let Victoria lead him to Sonja. "I told Sonja all about you and she insisted that she had to meet you."

Admiral Maxwell leered at Sonja. "So what did Victoria tell you?

"She said you play rough," Sonja replied keeping her voice monotone and her expression blank.

General Hood nudged the Admiral's arm to get his attention. "Looks like the party's started," he stage whispered. Maxwell followed Hood's gaze to see Katja and the Doc making out on the sofa. Victoria had stepped out of her dress and Reems and Graff were feeling her up. Sonja grabbed Maxwell's tie and pulled him toward her. "Show me what you've got, big man!"

Hood chuckled as Maxwell slapped Sonja's face, then ripped her dress off. He wrapped the ruined fabric around her wrists to bind her hands, then shoved her face down on the table. Grinding her tits in the salsa, he ripped off her panties and gave her ass a firm whack.

"Is that all you've got?" Sonja grunted with her face smeared in guacamole. "I thought you were a tough guy."

Maxwell swatted her ass with his open hand. His palm print stayed bright red on her pale skin. He swatted her again and again, growing more excited as her cheeks turned solid red. "Come on," Sonja taunted, "make me feel it."

General Hood turned away as Maxwell pulled out his belt. Leather striking flesh joined panting and another kind of slapping from the other side of the room. Hood tweaked Victoria's nipples as she lay spread out on the counter. Her head tilted back over the edge while Graff's fat cock plunged deep in her throat, his balls bouncing off her nose. Reems has her legs up on his shoulders and his cock buried in her cunt. Victoria gasped for breath each time Graff's cock pulled out. Drool covered her face and matted her hair.

Hood watched Victoria stroking his long cock when he heard, "Got anything for me?" He turned to see Katja bouncing on Doc's dick motioning him over. She slurped up his cock as soon as it got within range. Hood grabbed her head and shoved his cock down her throat as he heard dishes breaking from across the room.

"That's right, show me you're a man," Sonja hissed between clenched teeth. Even with her defective pain circuits, she could feel the sting of welts covering her ass and legs. Maxwell flipped her over and shoved her across the table, pushing bowls and plates to the floor. With one hand gripping her throat, Maxwell shoved his cock up her ass and savagely reamed her. He pinched and twisted her nipples as he shoved his cock up he ass. With each thrust, his grip on her throat tightened. "Yeah," Sonja wheezed, "make me feel it."

Victoria stood bent over now. Reems cock was hitting the back of her throat while Graff pounded her pussy from behind. That's when she felt it. The sexual energy surged through her circuits. Neurotransmitters fired. She could feel the cocks in Katja's ass and cunt. She could feel Sonja fighting for air as Maxwell pounded her asshole. She knew her fellow constructs could feel the cocks in her mouth and cunt just as vividly. The linkage was established.

The sensations flowing through the three constructs grew more and more intense. Sonja freed her hands and dug her nails into Maxwell's ass. "Fuck me harder!" she barely managed to squeak. Circuits fired. Energy rippled through nerve and circuit. Nanobots activated in the constructs blood stream. Sonja's eyes rolled back in her head. The white orbs glowed brightly as the three constructs reached transmission together. Their bodies gripped the cocks buried in their flesh. The men felt the most intense orgasms of their lives as millions of unseen filaments pierced their cocks. Billions of nanobots flooded their bloodstream. As their cocks fired loads of jizz down throats, in cunts and deep in the ass, the women came with a flood of bots.

Time slowed during this synchronized cum fest. The orgasmic energy triggered the habitat's environmental systems to literally suspend time, or at least slow it down, prolonging the moment of orgasm. While the humanoid's mental and physical being were over loaded with sexual energy, the bots raced through their brains, executing programs and zapping neurons. While the men came, the bots rewrote their programming.

Maxwell collapsed on top of Sonja. Blood tricked from the scratches she gouged in his cheeks. He sobbed as he kissed her cyanotic lips. "Oh baby, you're the best piece of ass I've ever had. Don't leave me. Don't leave me." He kissed the dark bruises on Sonja's neck, sobbing, "Abre los ojos. Talk to me."

Katja felt semen ooze from her pussy as she sat with Doc and Hood. The men were dumbstruck, only able to caress Katja's body in a feeble effort to prolong the bliss they'd just felt. Victoria lay in a jumble of arm and legs on the floor. Her face covered with a mask of spit and jizz. Graff's cock slid out of her pussy, leaving a trail of sex goo behind. Victoria lifted her head and surveyed the spent bodies around her. Then she blurted out, "Hey! Did someone fart?"

"Damn straight I farted," Sonja creaked. "I'll damn well fart whenever I damn well please."

Maxwell hugged her tightly, sobbing, "I thought I'd really hurt you baby. I love you!"

"You busted my hyoid bone," Sonja managed to whisper. "Nothing important."

Hood propped himself up on one elbow and asked, "Hey Doc, any idea what we can use some junk weapons satellites for? The systems they were designed for just never worked."

zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Of Leaf and Lust - Arc 01 Arden learns his family has been keeping a big secret.in Fetish
Slime Drain On a dungeon crawl, you run afoul of the dreaded Sewer Level.in Mind Control
The Slime Lake Ch. 01 A lake Bray finds turns out to be a big hungry slime girl.in NonHuman
To Be Loved By A Succubus Mason agrees to be a Succubus' mate.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Gelatinous Ecstasy Having fun after being turned to a slimegal.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories