Lust is Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Constructs use sexual healing on each other.
785 words
15.4k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers

Chapter 7: the Healing

It took forever to get the men to leave. The worst was Admiral Maxwell. He would only go when Sonja promised to let him clean her house. When he finally left the compound, Katja turned on Victoria and demanded, "What the hell was that?"

"You're not the only one who can program nanobots.' Victoria said smugly. "I can still feel him breaking my neck. I didn't like that and I don't like regenerating. I decided to reprogram the sadistic bastard into a whimpering slave."

"And I see you taught him Spanish too." Katja shot back with a withering glare.

"What can I say?" Victoria said. "I like Spanish."

"Um," Sonja croaked. "Should I just get into the regeneration chamber, or can one of you fix my crushed trachea? I can only breathe through my skin for so long."

"Better fix that," Victoria said. "Regenerations can go either way. I've got the Admiral programmed to love Sonja as a tactless bitch."

They laid Sonja down on a bed in the medical bay. The bay's habitat formed a stasis field around her to slow deterioration. Katja gently rubbed oil into Sonja's skin. She gently massaged her breast, working the oil into the bruised skin. The oil worked quickly to repair the damaged flesh. The bruises on Sonja's breast disappeared as Katja worked.

Katja rubbed the oil on the dark bruise on Sonja's throat and worked it into her shoulders. She rolled Sonja onto her stomach and worked the oil into the welts on her back. She ran her hands over the raw skin of her ass and thighs and smiled as the inflammation quickly disappeared.

Victoria nodded when she saw that the welts had almost disappeared. The bruising on the neck was almost gone. She walked to the end of the bed and crawled between Katja's legs. While Katja continued to gently massage Sonja's battered body, Victoria licked the semen out of Katja's pussy. Katja moaned as Victoria's tongue probed deep inside her. She shuddered with pleasure and felt the sludgy cum slip into Victoria's mouth.

Sonja moaned. The welts and bruises were gone. The stasis field was turned off. Sonja still felt broken, even though the visible signs of trauma were gone. She still felt the ragged edges of torn cartilage and shattered bone in her throat, although she could breathe fairly well now.

Katja hopped off the bed. She helped Victoria roll Sonja onto her back. Victoria leaned over and kissed Sonja, letting cum drip from her mouth into Sonja's. Sonja let the jizz slide down her throat. Her incomplete metabolism absorbed the male genetic material as it reached damaged tissue. The rawness dissipated. Her tongue probed Victoria's mouth searching for more jizz. "Feeling better?" Victoria asked.

"Yes," Sonja said, her voice still raspy.

"Good," Victoria said as she climbed up on the bed. "Just take it easy now," she said as she planted her knees on either side of Sonja's head. Victoria lowered her pussy to Sonja's lips. Sonja probed Victoria's pussy with her tongue. Cum slid over her tongue and down to the ravaged tissue in her throat. She probed deeper, searching out all the jizz there was to find.

When she couldn't taste any more sperm in Victoria's pussy, Sonja slid back. Victoria got off the bed and Katja got back on. She positioned herself over Sonja's face. She reached back with her hand to spread her cheeks as Sonja plunged her tongue into Katja's asshole. Cum oozed over her tongue as she probed the sphincter. Katja felt a ripple of pleasure run through her body as she pushed jizz out of her ass into Sonja's mouth.

Katja dropped to her elbows. With Sonja still probing her but, she licked at Sonja's swollen clit. Her tongue danced around the nub, feeling the little shocks of pleasure as she did. She buried her face is Sonja's pussy, tasting the Admiral's cum. Katja licked and probed until she felt the energies rising. She concentrated her oral administration on Sonja's clit and pumped three fingers in her sloppy pussy.

Sonja moaned, her hands grabbing Katja's ass while she bit her thigh. As the orgasm built, Sonja felt the energies flowing through her circuits and flesh. The broken hyoid snapped back into place. She let out a scream as she came. Girl come gushed over Katja's face. Bone fused in Sonja's throat. She ground her clit against Katja's lips. Then it was over.

Victoria giggled looking down on her companions. The women looked at her through sex glazed eyes wondering what she found so funny. "I've watched those humanoid hospital shows," Victoria snorted. "Our way of healing is a lot more fun!"

zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Candymaker Succubus teaches young woman magic, for a price.in Mind Control
Control Ch. 01 Sara finds a parasitic alien out in the desert.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
War of the Pussy Snatchers - Act 01 Sherri and Cassandra have their last moment of peace.in Mind Control
Organism X Ch. 01 Something strange is invading the students of a college.in Erotic Horror
The Green Blob Meteor strike brings strange creature to earth.in NonHuman
More Stories