Lust Love

Story Info
One person's trash is another's first treasure.
1.4k words
4.02
20.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like everything in life, sooner or later you'll meet your match. And as those stupid cunt thoughts gnawed away at his senses, in that exact moment, he knew something about her was luring him in. Pissed off, he slammed her sturdy office door and walked back out to his truck. What was he thinking and why was he even wondering about that middle-aged slut who still lurked within a much younger gal's frame? She looked as hot as ever, and his shady mind began flashing back to their grade school days, where they had first met, and where she apparently had failed to learn the basics of math. But then again, maybe that's how her father had acquired his wealth.

The mistakes he'd found weren't anything major, but fuck, he had his invoices right there in his hands, and she still couldn't see how she'd been overcharging him. If the nearest feed store wasn't 100 miles away, he'd let it all be, and maybe she'd eventually find herself experiencing the same fate as the Dodo bird had. Of all things, a fucking Dodo bird, he thought, but somehow it fit. Shaking his head, he began wondering how she'd ever made it this far, her family now gone, and her fourth husband had recently departed from her in the same fashion as the previous three. Divorcement from her did not actually, or necessarily mean, until death do you part.

Damn it, after all this time, how could he still be thinking of her! Regressing once again, he begins thinking about that high school dance where she kissed Tommy Carter, all while he'd wondered away for a smoke and a beer. They were quite the item once, before she began spinning out of control. And like everyone, he supposed, he wondered what may have happened if life hadn't detoured them down different paths. She had changed him ... even at that young age.

As he drove down his dusty lane, he grinned, wondering what it would feel like to light up her ass. And pulling in next to the barn he felt his jeans tighten as he imagined her helplessly tied up in the barn's loft. Looking up lustily, he brazenly pulls out his dick, and imagines her begging for his dripping cock. Then, it isn't long until a thick rope of white cream bonds the steering wheel to that filthy dash.

Still sitting there, alone in her office, she eventually stands up and walks over to that freshly slammed door, informing her help she's going to take a quick nap. Closing the door and locking it tight, she heads back to her desk. She grins, her plan was somehow ridiculously working, and she pulls out that quivering bullet which will now help her get to that place where she needs to go. Unbuttoning her jeans, her fingers find her engorged clit as she turns her little toy on. Then lying back, she begins considering what it would be like having this man, whom she had always loved, consummating that madness which had forever imprisoned the both of them. She too, thought about that ill-fated kiss which was intended to make him jealous, and how it had gone totally awry. She then began remembering Zack's kisses and how they had so long ago melted her young icy heart. She could still feel his cock dry humping her cunt and him blowing his load inside his jeans. She also remembers her silent orgasms while riding his leg, all while his boyish tongue danced upon hers. She imagines those same movements all over her clit, and lifting her shirt she tweaks at her nipples as he'd once done. Finally, shaking hard, she imagines her mouth sliding all over his cock and stealing his seed right down her throat. She needed his cock and she needed him. Getting up from that dream, she grabs those invoices and heads towards her home. There she prepares to reclaim what she'd once lost.

Filling the tub, she begins looking back on her life. She'd been a handful in her younger years, but she also knew she'd always loved Zack, and she'd always struggled in never quite knowing how to get him back. She had been in one relationship after another, but she slowly learned there was only one relationship which would ever mean anything to her lonely heart. She'd watched him from afar, and she knew he hadn't had any better luck in his own life. If she had her chance she was going to prove some things to him, and thankfully time had been more than kind to her. After preparing her body for her feminine ambush, she picked out some little jean shorts and a low cut shirt. She topped things off with her sexy new boots and a cute little suede cow-girl's hat. If this couldn't change Zack's mind about things then maybe he wasn't the man she had once known.

Walking out to her car the butterflies began consuming her as she pulled away from the only home she'd ever known, and it wasn't long until she found herself flying down his old lane. Pulling up behind his truck, she laid on her horn. She sat there until he appeared out from the barn. Looking at him, she yelled out, "I hope this isn't a bad time Zack, but I knew you were pretty upset when you left and I found my mistakes. I want to apologize and let you know your account is being credited. I'm sorry about all my mistakes Zack."

"So ... you found it then. Just like I said?"

"Yes sir, it's all taken care of, and I wanted you to know."

"Thanks Jan. I'm sorry for the way I acted too, but it was so obvious to me, and I couldn't make you see."

"It's ok, it wasn't your fault. Let's just forget about it now. Are you going to show me that new stallion you've been raving about?"

"Sure! If you wanna. He's inside."

"I most certainly do!" And then, stepping in front of him, she walks towards the stables at the end of the barn. Zack's eyes follow her ass as those shorts begin whispering to him. And there, at the end stable, she comes upon his prized possession as she reaches up towards his beautiful face.

"Hey big fella, you're as nice looking as that guy right over there."

"I don't want to shock you Jan, but I was fixing to do something when you pulled up. You might find it interesting ... if you've never seen it before."

"Sure, what's that?"

"Over there, that's the Reynolds mare. I was just about to put them together when you pulled up. Do you mind?"

"Really? Sure, I guess ... it might be interesting. No, I got to see this!"

So, opening the stall, he leads his stallion over to the mare, and it doesn't take long before she watches that horse-cock drop for the very first time.

Then Zack begins closing in on Jan from behind as the powerful stallion mounts his helpless mare in a hard-primal way. Unconsciously Jan's ass begins grinding back on Zack's crotch. Reaching up, he tosses her hat away as he grabs her blonde mane. Immediately he begins raising Texas sized chill bumps all over her neck, as he whispers he's going to breed her. And reaching around he grabs a pendulous tit, and she says, "Fuck yes, breed me. Right now Zack! Right fucking now!"

He then rips down her shorts, exposing her lust. His index and middle finger finds her drenched cunt as he reaches inside her to that top shelf. Massaging her cunt, the palm of his hand now dances in unison with his fingers, right there on her clit. Then her orgasms begin rolling in. He finger-fucks her until she gushes all over his hand, and then spinning her around, he forcefully pushes her down on her knees as she wildly tugs at his pants until his purple knob finds her cock-hungry mouth. She locks onto him as he grabs her head and fucks her mouth like she's the last woman on earth. Then through her tears she tastes his cum for the very first time. Pulling his cock out of her mouth he then rubs his wet dick all over her face.

Then suddenly, he bends her over and begins spanking her ass. Each lash makes her beg for more as he tells her to climb her ass up to the loft. He said it was time to fuck. She climbed up in that make-believe dungeon and he fucked her senseless until she'd drained him of cum.

Jan quickly became Zack's personal fuck-toy and they were forever changed when he sired their son. Looking back however, Jan could never have been that silly fucking Dodo bird either, because through their beautiful children they would never become extinct.