Lust, Love and Obsession

Story Info
A story about lust going out of control.
2.7k words
2.75
18.3k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This would be my millionth attempt at submitting my story, Here goes nothing.

The following story is nothing but my perverted imagination. The information about celebrities is far from the truth. the events, ages, heights are all made up.

No man is involved in my story so be warned, there would be lots of lesbian sex, marriage and women being impregnated by other women.

*****

Character descriptions

Eva Longoria

Age: 50

Race: latina

Height: 4ft9

Figure: petite

Breast: B cups

Complexion: olive

Occupation: actress

Beyonce Knowles

Age: 19

Race: black

Height: 5ft10

Figure: voluptuous

Breast: DD cups

Complexion: honey brown

Occupation: musician,actress,college student.

Meagan Good

Age: 18

Race: black

Height: 5ft11

Figure: curvy

Breasts: CC

Complexion: honey brown

Occupation: actress, college student

50 years old actress Eva Longoria Lopez has been single for two years and was rather comfortable being that way. She was involved in a number of bad relationships and marriage. After her unfortunate events of her love life. All her relationships ended bitterly because her former partners were overly possessive and jealous. Eva thought she will never find love and it was too late for her to find love considering her age.

Despite Eva being 50 years old she was very beautiful and strangely she became even more prettier with age. She had women of all ages chasing after her, they all wanted a piece of her and many celebrities publicly confessed to her being the object of their desires.

Eva was divorced with two children Selena (24) and Rita (20) both in college. They where both from her marriage with multimillionaire musician and business woman Jennifer Lopez(45).

Both Eva and Jennifer met and fell inlove while shooting episodes of desperate housewives where Jennifer guess starred. There were kissing scenes between Eva and Jennifer sparking a chemistry which led to real life dating and eventually marriage.

Their marriage was pretty good in the beginning but as time went Jennifer Lopez became a jealous wife which came as no surprise because Eva was an extremely beautiful woman and she got all women drooling wherever she went. Jennifer got too possessive and as a result made Eva's life difficult. The possessiveness got out of control, Jennifer set too many parameters that made Eva feel like a prisoner in their marriage.

Eva wanted out of the marriage but It was never easy because Jennifer went from a jealous wife to a pshycopath. She held Eva hostage and was on the verge of killing Eva and herself.

Eva's best friends Salma and Roselyn got really suspicious after Eva's sudden disappearance, they went to Eva's home only to find her held hostage by her own wife. They fought Jennifer and eventually managed to overpower her after a long struggle. Although it was two one Jennifer's size and strength gave her the edge. Eva called the police while Jennifer was distracted and that way Jennifer got arrested.

19 years old Beyonce Knowles was a college student. Academically she was average at best but nonetheless she was the most popular girl in her college, which was not surprising as well because she was one of the most successful musicians at a young age, she was very beautiful and she came from a wealthy and respected family.

Beyonce was an arrogant college princess who always had her way and always got to fuck the hottest girl. She used her looks and fame to fulfill her insatiable sex appetite which earned her a reputation of a serial cheater. Her sex addiction led to a break up of a very short relationship between her and a hot R&B musician Ashanti(24).

Ashanti was a successful artist under the record label Murder INC which was interested in signing the beautiful diva in a making Beyonce Knowles in order to consolidate their position as the best record label in the world. The arrogant princess refused to sign for the record label even though she was offered millions of dollars.

After a long persuasion and number of good offers from Murder INC Beyonce agreed to sign the deal but on her terms. Beyonce wanted to have sex with Ashanti and that was the only thing that would make her sign the deal.

Ashanti was reluctant but she was persuaded by her boss Missy Elliott. Missy offered Ashanti a lot of money just so she can give Beyonce all the sex she wants.

Ashanti finally relented thinking about all the money and decided to give her pussy up for Beyonce to consume. Their sex turned out to be so amazing they could not get their hands off each other. That led them to become sex partners, they then got into a very short yet sex filled relationship. Their relationship ended after Ashanti caught Beyonce fucking two fellow pop stars Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera at the same time.

Beyonce thought was incapable of loving, She thought all she needed was sex and lots of it. She was convicted that her one night stands and casual relationships would cater to her sex obsession.

18 years old Meagan Good was Beyonce's best friend. She was a straight A student, She was incredibly pretty,sexy,popular and she too came from a wealthy family. Meagan was a also the centre of attention but unlike Beyonce, she was not a stuck up snob. Meagan was the least meanest among Beyonce's friends and she was involved in few meaningful relationships. She was a very passionate lover and usually loyal to her partners.

Meagan was engaged to Kim Kardashian(26). Her conservative parents never approved of it considering Meagan's age and racial difference. however Meagan was willing to go ahead and marry her lover without her parents's blessings. She knew she was too young for that kind of commitment but she felt that she was ready to commit to Kim.

Although they loved each other like sisters, Meagan and Beyonce's differences created a bit of rivalry between them which was about to become a lead to a huge animosity as time went by.

***

It was on Saturday night, Beyonce, Meagan and Olivia were at a club like they usually do during the weekends. The three girls were hypnotized by the bewitching beauty of a woman sitting across their table with two other ladies.

"Gosh just looking at her makes me wanna cum." said Beyonce rubbing her legs together, wet squishy sounds emanated from under her skirt and there was a slight scent of arousal. She was so wet her juices leaked from her cunt and ran down her thick, golden brown thighs and dropping on the floor to form a visible puddle of precum.

"Oh my she looks even more beautiful in real, she's just perfect." said Olivia with a trail of drool on the corner of her luscious mouth.

Beyonce unconsciously dropped her hand on top of her pussy under the table, she rubbed her hot cunt through her thong. Looking straight at the fascinating piece of meat she desperately craved for. There was a big damp stain on the crotch of her thong. She then raised her skirt, moved her thong to the side and fingered her pussy. There were unmistakable wet sounds coming from Beyonce's pussy and were audible to two other girls.

Olivia started to finger her sopping wet pussy as well shamelessly looking at the woman of her wet dreams.

Meanwhile Meagan tried her best to ignore the ridiculously pretty woman across their table, she was very loyal to Kim and tried her best to resist any temptation that might lead to the betrayal of Kim's trust. The woman was just too much for Meagan to ignore though.

"I wanna fuck her, I wanna fuck her soooo bad!" said Beyonce breathing heavily. She continued to finger her drenched pussy hard under the table and she moaned softly.

"Come on Bey you don't stand close to a chance with her, she's way too hot for you let alone too mature and classy." said Meagan.

"Meagan you know me better than this, I always take what I want. I want that pretty little thing, I'm gonna take it and eat it up!" said Beyonce removing her middle finger from her warm and wet hole with a loud plop.

"Bey I hope you not thinking of forcing yourself on a poor little woman, you know that rape is a serious criminal act right?" said Olivia.

"No I'm not gonna rape anyone, I'm just gonna go get what belongs to me. let's move to that table so I can claim my prize." with that Beyonce moved to where the three women were sitting and her friends followed her shortly after.

Eva was out clubbing with her friends Salma and Roselyn which was really unusual and uncomfortable for her. It was getting late and all the attention she was getting from the club and the even more creepier attention from three teenage girls across their table was overwhelming.

"Guys I really want to thank you for the wonderful night, it was really nice of you but I have to go now." Eva said getting up from her chair stumbling a little.

"What are you crazy? We just got here and its fun." said Salma.

"No really I have to go, you know I'm not really used to this kind of thing and besides my daughters are probably worried about me." Eva said slurring. She only had two glasses of cocktail but she was already tipsy.

"Nonsense Eva, your daughters are probably glad that you're finally out for some fresh air, here have some more cocktails and I guarantee you will feel good. You're gonna forget about your love life, or lack thereof." said Roselyn with a giggle.

"Yeah she's right, and who knows? You might find that soul mate you need so bad." said Salma laughing and high fiving with Roselyn.

"I don't need a soul mate! I'm quite happy with being single and besides I don't see a potential partner here." said Eva with a frown.

They were interrupted by three teenage girls arriving in their table.

"Hey do you mind if we join you guys?" asked Beyonce cheerfully.

"No not at all, the more the merrier. I think three beautiful young women are just what we need to convince our friend here to stay." Salma responded pointing at Eva.

That did nothing but propelled Eva's desire to leave. she was feeling really uncomfortable at the club and another issue was being seen clubbing with girls who happen to be younger than her daughters and those being the same girls who looked at her as if they wanted to eat her.

Look everyone, I don't mean to be rude but I have to go" said Eva grabbing her bag.

"You can't leave now the night is still young. At least stay for one more hour, its downright rude to leave just when somebody comes." said Beyonce playfully blocking Eva from leaving. Eva was the reason why they moved from their table and she won't just let her go.

"I think it would be really good if we get to know each other, don't you guys think? just one more hour and I promise it will be worth your while." Beyonce continued.

"Maybe another time I just remembered I've got some stuff to do. I'm really sorry ladies but I have to leave, I don't mean to be rude at all, I was planning to leave before you guys arrived." said Eva trying to move past Beyonce.

"Liar! You just wanna go back to your boring big lonely house and watch chick flicks. You only live once you know, you might as well make the most of your living days." said Roselyn, slurring a little.

"Okay here's the deal Eva, you can only leave if you let me give you a ride home." Beyonce offered. Still standing right infront of Eva and blocking her way.

"No thanks, but I'd rather get a taxi. You don't have to interrupt your partying time on my account." Eva responded again trying to move past the black girl who towered her.

"Its non negotiable Eva! its either I drive you home or You're not going anywhere!" Beyonce said assertively taking hold of Eva's hand. There was a brief moment of silence as Eva was intimidated by aggressive girl.

"Okay! If you insist." Eva responded softly, phased by the teenagers audacity. She was shaking with fear, scared of what Beyonce might do to her if she refused.

They both left, Beyonce then looked behind and winked at both Meagan and Olivia.

There was an unmistakable look of pure jealousy on Meagan.

***

When they arrived at Eva's home, Beyonce stepped out to open the door for Eva.

"Thanks for the lift Beyonce, that way really nice of you." Eva said nervously. She wanted nothing more than to finally part ways with the aggressive girl. She knew very well that Beyonce can have her way with her if she wanted and she can do nothing to stop the 11 foot taller girl.

"Wow I'm really flattered that you know who I am." said Beyonce.

"Are you kidding me? You're all over the media and my daughters are crazy about your music." said Eva. Still looking down, she was scared to Beyonce in the eyes and that only fueled Beyonce's desire to take her.

"Its good to know, maybe I should meet your daughters sometime." said Beyonce with a smile.

"Of course, they'd be really exited to finally meet you in person." Eva said.

"I don't think they'll be as happy as I was seeing you in person." said Beyonce making Eva blush furiously.

There was a quiet moment between the two, Eva shyly fiddling with her keys and Beyonce looking her ever so hungrily. Eva had mixed emotions regarding their situation.

"Thanks again for the ride Beyonce, I'm sure your friends are wondering what's taking you so long." said Eva.

Upon retreating to the house, Beyonce grabbed Eva by the arm, her face inching closer to Eva's.

"Beyonce no, we can't do.." Eva was interrupted by Beyonce's thick, wet lips engulfing hers and sucking them hard.

The kiss was heavy and wet, with loud smacking sounds, heavy breathing and a lot of tongue. Eva tried to fight Beyonce off but Beyonce was far too big and strong for her. the kiss started turning on Eva slighy that she dropped her handbag.

"Beyonce what if someone catches us, what if my daughters catch..." Eva whispered but she was again interrupted by a pair of lips again sucking on hers wetly. For Beyonce it was the best feeling in the world, kissing a beautiful woman like Eva made her pussy sopping wet.

Beyonce intensified the kiss, overpowering the tiny woman. Eva's tiny body was engulfed by Beyonce's curvy figure. She shoved her tongue down Eva's through and licked her insides she sucked Eva's lips inside hers and slurped on Eva's tiny mouth with her fat lips. She licked Eva's tongue, she licked the roof of her mouth and used her tongue to pull Eva's tongue to suck on it.

She pressed Eva hard against the door kissing her aggressively and started dry humping the tiny passive woman, she raised her skirt and raised Eva's so she could rub their pussies through panties and within seconds Beyonce came really hard that she almost screamed, her lips still glued to Eva's and feeding the tiny woman her spit.

Beyonce stopped humping Eva but continued kissing her sloppily. She suffocated Eva with her tongue reaching far down Eva's throat almost to her esophagus. Eva managed to break the kiss for breathing.

"Oh little baby you're so beautiful. I want you so bad, please don't stop me." said Beyonce. Licking Eva's lips wetly and again mashing her lips to Eva's. Eva was panting heavily and tried breaking the kiss but Beyonce's thick lips were persistently sucking on hers.

The wet slurping sounds from the kiss were loud enough for Eva's daughters to hear. Beyonce kissed Eva hard until she heard footsteps coming towards the door. Beyonce reluctantly broke the wet heavy kiss with a loud smack and a trail of saliva between her and Eva. She got to the car before the door opened.

Is this worth continuation?