Lust on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I felt two fingers teasing against my entrance, and they slid in not much later. I arched my back again and let out another moan, looking into his eyes over the mounds of my breasts. He glanced back and smiled, before closing his lips around my clit and giving it a firm suckle. I felt like I was in heaven already, and threw my head back once more, closing me eyes and squirming in pure delight.

There's something about me that may be interesting to know at this point: I'm a bisexual, with a very strong preference to females. Part of why I like girls more, is because their skill in performing oral sex seems to be much better than that of males, generally speaking. Chris was incredibly good at it though; his way of teasing me by sometimes approaching my clitoris, then abruptly ignoring it again made me writhe in a mixture of frustration and pleasure, and he had me edging an orgasm after merely five or ten minutes.

His fingers were slowly moving in and out of my sex, in an equally teasing manner. It was as if he knew that I was close, but wasn't going to have an orgasm like this. His tongue teased small circles around my clitoris once more, and I decided to finally take care of my own needs. I moved my hands down to the back of his head, and pulled his face against myself as hard as I could, then started swaying my hips, grinding my pussy against his face. His fingers now held still and he laughed, but he didn't pull away.

Finally, I was rubbing my clit against his skin and all over his face. After a while, I found the tip of his nose, and started repeatedly pressing my clit against it, reducing his head to a simple yet clumsy sex toy. I kept doing this for a little while, and eventually felt an orgasm rushing over my body; the second one of the day. I squirmed and moaned, my back arching and every muscle in my body tensing up. Afterwards, I felt him moving his head and hands away, but I didn't react, needing a minute or two to regain my composure.

Chris didn't give me very long to come down from my high though. When I lazily opened my eyes to look at him, he had taken off his trunks and was slowly stroking himself. His cock was rock hard, pointing away from his body.

"Roll over, Viona."

I let out a curious, questioning hum. I was still stupefied and dazed by my orgasm, but slowly did as I was told. Chris had turned into a rather bossy mood when he spoke again. I wasn't complaining, though.

"Get up on all fours." His hand grabbed the base of my tail, and gave it a very light tug upwards.

"Am I a doggy now?" I smirked. He laughed, while I got up and lifted my tail to present myself to him. My pussy was literally dripping wet, and ready for more. Chris briefly caressed it with a fingertip, which slipped into my passage for a moment as if to test the water.

He wasn't going to waste any more time though. His finger moved away again, and he moved his hand to my upper outer thigh, gently pulling me towards him while he pointed his dick towards me pussy. I gasped when it first touched me, and he quickly slid himself into my cunt, his pelvis colliding with my ass.

Once more, I let out a moan, and I swayed my hips an inch or two, tugging his dick from side to side to make him rub against my inner walls when he was deep inside me. He seemed to have really turned more aggressive, as he began sliding himself in and out with a surprisingly quick pace.

I found myself surprisingly losing control of the situation, but decided to play along, and started moving myself along in an equally eager manner. My ass was now slamming against him repeatedly, up to the point where it started becoming painful. I didn't let it bother me though, and kept going, moaning in harmony with Chris' low grunts.

We kept this pace for several minutes, and I was wondering where Chris suddenly got all this vigour. He wasn't speeding up at all; merely keeping his already high tempo, while he dragged me through another orgasm. I was writhing about and almost crying of pleasure, but Chris simply kept pumping. As the painful slamming went on, my limits of energy were being tested, but then I finally felt Chris tensing up as he grabbed my hips and pulled me against him one last time. I'd have sworn could feel his dick throbbing against my slick walls.

I let out a long moan when he came inside me. He groaned and squeezed my hips, then slowly slid his length out, before flopping on the bed and pulling my body against him. While I gently snuggled my exhausted body against him, his hand wandered up to my pink ears again, caressing them softly and running his fingers through my fur. His free arm slid around my back, and he pulled me into a gentle hug.

"Viona."

"Mmmmm?"

"That was fantastic."

"Mmhmm," I softly cooed. I was currently lacking the will and energy to actually say something if I didn't need to. Silence surrounded us for another minute, before I felt Chris moving a bit. He was looking at my alarm clock.

"I need to go in half an hour, Viona."

I smirked. "Typical."

"No, really. I have stuff to do. Is it okay if I take a shower here?"

I slipped out of the hug and sat up, blinking tiredly. "If you soap my back."

We got up and took a shower together. This time, we spared each other from too much innuendo, although we soaped each other, including breasts and genitals, which made the tension rise for a short while. Eventually, we kissed one more time, and Chris left while I took my time to get dressed and have another waffle.

The events of the day had surprised me very pleasantly. I rarely have sex with men, and when I feel the need for one, I usually call a close friend without having to beat around the bush. Today, I had genuinely just wanted to work on my tan, and was seduced by a man with much more tact and respect than I'd usually encounter. Moreover, he had been surprisingly good in the bedroom for a man his age.

The next morning, I wasn't home alone, but wanted to make up for a lost day of trying to get a tan. Now, there were three small groups of people on the beach, and one man on his own.

When I lay down on my front and removed my top, the lone man walked up to me and asked whether I needed help with my sunblock. I thought and smiled to myself, then shook my head.

"No thanks. I'll manage."