Lust on the High Seas Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many people are there delivering room service?" I asked.

"There are six of us miss," she replied. "Why do you ask?"

I declined to make a fuss as she was so sweet, although it 'was' the third time that day that someone had called me 'miss'. "I just thought it a coincidence that you would deliver to us here," I told her.

"I delivered to you here before didn't I?"

"It was you who delivered my meal, yes, but it wasn't here."

She looked around the cabin and realised that not only was I in a different cabin, but there was also a young man in the bed. Her surprised expression quickly became a smirk, then an uncomfortable look as she realised that both Shreeya and I were blocking her exit.

"Excuse me," she said politely. "May I come past?"

I let my gown fall open a little. "It might cost you," I told her with a smile. This time I was nowhere near as tired as I had been on the previous occasion that our paths had crossed, and I did so want to taste her lips.

"What exactly might it cost me?" she asked, looking coy. That was all I needed.

"This," I told her, moving in close and reaching my arms up around her neck. I expected she would back away, into Shreeya's waiting arms, but she didn't. I pulled her face down to mine and kissed her as her hands found their way inside my gown to slide around my otherwise naked body.

Needing no more encouragement I began to unfasten her tunic, but she stopped me, shaking her head. "I can't do this, she groaned."

"Too late," I giggled, turning her around and passing her to Shreeya.

"No! You don't understand. I'll get fired if I don't go back."

"Awww... That's not fair," I whined.

"I'll be off at four," she said softly. "I could come back to collect the tray," she smiled, reaching inside Shreeya's robe for one of the girl's firm, full breasts.

Danny just watched in amazement, his erection rejuvenating by the second. We took turns to kiss her again, and she left us with a smile.

"You two are incredible," Danny said as she left.

"You're not too dull yourself," Shreeya told him.

"Was that a compliment?" he asked, giving me a puzzled look.

"I have an idea it may have been," I grinned.

"Come back to bed, both of you," he grinned, falling back into the pillows.

"Your scampi and chips will get cold," Shreeya warned him.

"I don't care."

"Well I do!" she insisted. "I hate cold lasagne."

"You know," I mused, "for a newbie, he's pretty damn hot."

"Isn't he just?" she replied, "but he needs to keep his strength up if he's going to last the afternoon," she laughed.

"Err... ladies! I 'am' still here you know!"

We just turned and smiled.

After we'd had our food, we went straight back to bed. Danny was ready to go again even before we got there. We lay on either side of him, and Shreeya and I took it in turns, one massaging his proud erection while the other lay across him, kissing long and deep while his inquisitive fingers learned all about what a girl likes, to turn her on.

Very soon, Shreeya was reprising her earlier performance in the bathroom. I have an idea she may have thought she hadn't made a particularly excellent job of it, and being something of a perfectionist, she was determined to get it right before the day was through. I, in the meantime, decided it was high time that Danny extended his range of bedroom skills. What we had covered with him so far, he had without doubt achieved with a first class record, but he was still only a fledgling and the scope of his abilities were severely limited; he really needed to extend his repertoire before he could claim to be a true master in the arts of the bordello.

I raised myself up onto my knees, sitting astride his chest, telling him, "I think I'd like you to do something for 'me' now, Danny."

"Like what?" he asked.

I shuffled up further, resting my knees on either side of his head and my shins on his shoulders, smiling as I stroked the curly hair on his temples. His hands instinctively reached up for my breasts.

"This is number four in a series of twenty instructional workshops," I announced, in an official sounding voice. "Today's subject is entitled, 'How to eat pussy'."

"Do I have to?" he asked, looking decidedly unsure about it.

"No, of course not," I told him. "Shreeya and I can manage this, if you'd prefer to go back to that ungodly din in the toy arcade that you like so much." I suppose it 'was' a bit cruel, but we had already done so much for him - it didn't seem a lot to ask.

"Don't worry Danny," Shreeya encouraged him, momentarily pausing from sucking on her non-vegetarian snack for a few seconds. "Once you've tried it you'll like it, I'm sure. Just do what you saw Macey do with me."

He still didn't look convinced, but he nodded his approval, so I spread my legs either side of his head and I directed him in the art of cunnilingus. "Just reach out with your tongue and lick it gently all around the outside, and kiss it. Oh yes. That's good. Gently now. We don't want to eat it all at once," I laughed. He was smiling - I could tell he was liking it.

"There. Oh, yes. It's not as bad as you thought, is it. Ooohh... Yesss. Yesss."

Danny responded with a long, drawn out sort of 'Mmnynn' noise which, from the way his tongue was eagerly exploring my slit, I took to mean, 'My goodness, this is rather delicious.'

"That's right baby, I moaned. Ooohh yesss. Slip it inside me. That's it. Oh God baby, you are sooo good at this." While all this was going on, Shreeya was at the same time giving him the blow job of a lifetime (well... his second actually), and in turn he was giving me some of the best head I had ever known.

"Ooohh yes baby. That's so good. Can you feel that little nub at the top baby? That's my clitty, and it loves to be sucked and flicked with the tongue. Oh my God Yes!" I cried, holding his hands on my breasts as he translated my guiding words into a practical demonstration of his keen ability to excel at following simple instructions.

"Oh my God baby. Ooohh yes. Suck it baby. Bite it. Not too hard now. Just pinch it with your lips and pull at it. Oh God. Yes! Yes! Yes!" I cried over and over, until I simply couldn't hold back, and just as I almost screamed in ecstasy, he also began to jerk in sympathy with my own orgasm, letting out a deep gutteral cry. It became apparent that naughty Shreeya was once again casting religion aside and enjoying her second non-vegetarian meal of the day.

They say that a man reaches his sexual peak between the ages of 17 to 24, while a woman peaks sexually at about 35 to 45. Danny certainly seemed to be making every effort to support at least one side of that claim. During the hours that followed, young Danny proved himself to be something of a sexual athlete, taking both of us together and separately in a plethora of positions and combinations.

It would be fair to say that, single handed (is 'handed' really the right word there?) he tired us both out.

He took us missionary position, side by side (sharing himself between us equally), doggy style (again side by side, each with one arm around the other, alternating between us while we kissed), taking one on the elbows and knees while the other lay on her back being eaten, then face to face hanging over the end of the bed and kissing, as he shared himself between us, a few strokes each, with frequent interludes of the pair of us sitting on the end of the bed, cleaning our juices from him as he tried to raise yet another erection (and always succeeding). And during the times while he was waiting for his 'inspiration' to rise again, he would join with one of us in pacifying the other with lazy loving tongues - so sweet and calming.

I particularly liked it when he and Shreeya lay to either side of me, sucking my nipples and fingering me, both at once. The only thing he didn't do was entering the back way (at least, he didn't with me - I can't say what happened after I left). But by the time 4pm approached I was well ready, and happy to have to leave.

"Where are you going?" Danny asked, as I began to dress.

"I have to go and see a friend," I told him, "but I'm sure you can find something to do while I'm gone," I added, smiling at Shreeya.

"Oh... I should think so," she purred, cuddling in close to him.

"Macey?" Shreeya asked, as I was about to leave. "Do you think you would mind if really did steal your boyfriend?"

"I thought you already had," I told her, with a laugh.

"I was being serious," she said, turning her back to him as he spooned her.

I looked at the pair of them blissfully cuddling and thought for a moment. "One condition," I told her.

"What's that?"

"I want Danny to meet Georgia," I told them.

"But..." she began, but I stopped her.

"Georgia is my friend, and I want her to meet Danny," I explained.

"She's gay!" Shreeya managed to declare, this time.

"I thought that until this morning," I told her, "but I now know different," I smiled.

"You two amaze me," Danny said, still kissing the back of Shreeya's bare shoulder.

"Why do you want Danny to meet her?" Shreeya asked, sounding confused.

"She's doing something for me today, that I can never hope to repay her for. I thought that if Danny would be kind enough to 'meet' her," I emphasised the word, "it might go some way to saying 'Thank you'."

"You just want me to 'meet' her?" Danny asked.

"That's all," I affirmed, nodding with a sly wink to Shreeya, "but not today. Today I think you're a bit busy," I smiled. "Besides," I added. "we want you to ourselves today, so be sure you're ready when I get back," I smiled.

As I left Shreeya's cabin, there were more cries of pleasure from the voluptuous Asian girl and reciprocal groans from her eager partner. I knew they weren't going to rest, any more than I expected to come back.

I stepped out into the corridor to be greeted by the cute brunette room service waitress walking toward me.

"Where are you going?" she asked softly, looking surprised, if not slightly disappointed.

"I have to visit someone to find out what happened to my friend."

"Friend?" She echoed.

"I have a friend, Seiko Wan," I explained. "We got into a bit of trouble the other day."

She stared at me. "You're the girl who was with Seiko in Cadiz?"

"Err... Yes?" I replied. I could feel myself colouring up. "You know about that?"

"Everyone knows about it. It's the gossip of the year. It's all over! Someone said they're kicking her off the ship."

"Well, that makes me feel 'so' much better!" I exclaimed, feeling aggrieved.

"Sorry," she offered.

"That's why I have to go. My friend is trying to get her out of it."

"Well, I hope you manage it. Everyone likes Seiko. She's one of my favourite... err... colleagues," she replied, quickly correcting herself, although it was obvious what she had been about to say.

"You've been with her then?" I probed.

She gave me a bashful smile. "All the girls who like girls, have been with Seiko," she breathed softly, giving me that coy look again. She was tempting me, and I had to consciously stop myself from grabbing her head and planting a kiss on her mouth right there. I felt so disappointed that I hadn't waited a while longer before getting dressed. I would have loved to have spent a few minutes (well, hours really) playing with her.

"Well... I have to go now," I reluctantly told her, "but I'm sure Shreeya and Danny will look after you," I added with a smile, nodding back toward the cabin.

"Hey!" I called back. "I don't know your name."

"Soraya," she smiled as she knocked on the door. That was the last I saw of her that day.

I got to Georgia's suite at 4 pm on the dot, to find Clarita and Anna still in bed.

"Have those two even been dressed today?" I asked, staring at them in disbelief.

"Not as far as I know," Georgia laughed. "Come little one. We have some good news."

She led me into the small bedroom. "OK," she said as we sat down together, "So I have this talk with the First Officer and he say he has given his instruction and the Purser can deal with everything. There are four tapes... I have numbered them, so all you do iss play them in order and you can know all that we said. OK?"

"OK," I smiled.

"I must warn you. You may hear some things that you do not like, but I promise I tell you all that happen, so here it iss." She gave me a reassuring smile and a hug. "Just remember. What I say... what we agree, it iss the best I can offer for her. OK?"

I nodded, and Georgia left me alone saying, "Play them. They tell everything."

I played the tapes, one after another, and what I heard surprised me. It would be fair to say I was quite shocked at a few turns of events, but not unhappy with the final outcome.

NOTE to the reader: The following transcripts of conversations between Georgia & Seiko, and Georgia & the Purser contain a total of 3,765 words. If you are not concerned with the content or the outcome, you may want to skip a few pages.

TAPE 1:

Georgia: "Hello. You are Seiko Wan? Si?"

Seiko: (sounding confused) "Yes. Who are you?"

Georgia: "My name iss Georgia S*****. I am here to help you, but first I must ask your permission if I can record our conversation. Do you agree?"

Seiko: "I suppose so, but who 'are' you?"

Georgia: "I am friend of Macey R****."

Seiko: "Oh (there was an air of dismay in her voice). She's the reason I'm in here."

Georgia: "OK. First, let me tell you. Macey iss 'not' the reason you are here, so please don you blame Macey. She come to me fearing for you. She ask me to help you."

Seiko: "If she hadn't wanted to play those stupid games..."

Georgia: "From what I hear, you enjoy the games. How old are you Seiko?"

Seiko: "Twenty four. Why?"

Georgia: "Macey iss just eighteen. Which of you are more adult? Hmmm? Who would you say?"

Seiko: (sighs but says nothing)

Georgia: "You are the reason you are here. Macey does not know the rules for your employ. You do!"

Seiko: "Why do you want to record this anyway?"

Georgia: "I promise Macey I will tell her everything that happen. I waan to be able to play it back to her, so she can know everything that iss said."

There was a pause.

Georgia: "So?"

Seiko: "I suppose so."

Georgia: "OK. First thing... I have to ask... How do they know you were with Macey?"

Seiko: "Carlos told them."

Georgia: "But Carlos did not see you with her!"

Seiko: "How do you know that?"

Georgia: (laughs) "You forget who sends me here. So... He did not see you together?"

Seiko: "No, but he was in the Las Angles store and he saw us both."

Georgia: "But not together?"

Seiko: "No."

Georgia: "So, how do you know it was him who reported you?"

Seiko: "It had to be him. Why does it matter?"

Georgia: "It matters because... if no-one saw you together, there iss no case to answer."

Seiko: (sounding distraught) "It 'had' to be him. Who else could it have been?"

Georgia: "Macey says there was a family in the cafe when you were sitting outside. Could one of them have reported you?"

Seiko: "I don't think so."

Georgia: "There was a small girl with the family. Was she a member of your Children's Club?"

Seiko: "No. I don't think so."

Georgia: "OK. I can ask the Purser about this."

Seiko: "I don't see that it matters. They will turn me off the ship tomorrow anyway."

Georgia: "Not necassar... Not necissa... That does not have to happen."

I had to laugh. She hadn't done it to cheer me after all, but it made no difference. She was still doing all she could to help.

Georgia: (continues) "So, I ask again. How do they know you were with her?"

Seiko: (pause) "They asked me."

Georgia: "And you admitted it?"

Seiko: (sounding dismayed) "Yes."

Georgia: "Even though they have no evidence?"

Seiko: "I didn't know that. It was stupid, wasn't it." (disheartened sigh).

Georgia: "It was not very... helpful" (she sighed).

Seiko: "So. What can I do?"

Georgia: "OK. I caan promise, but I may be able to help."

Seiko: "How?"

Georgia: "Well... I have offer to pay the fine, but they say there iss no fine. They say you break the rules and they will put you off at the next port. That iss today, here at Malaga, but you ask to wait for tomorrow."

Seiko: "I asked them to wait until we get to Gibraltar. It's more British."

Georgia: "So. We have a little time, si?"

Seiko: "Yes... I suppose."

Georgia: "OK. So, if I can help you... and I say 'IF'... maybe I need something from you?"

Seiko: (sounding confused) "Like what?"

Georgia: "You can maybe do somethings for me?"

Seiko: (sounding suspicious) "Like what?"

Georgia: "I don know yet. Let me talk to them first. I need to find out if I can help you before I can say."

Seiko: "OK."

There was a Long silence, then a click. I ejected the tape and began to play the next one.

TAPE 2:

Georgia: "OK. I waan to help Miss Wan with her problem."

Purser: "Do you understand the full extent of the situation?"

Georgia: "Maybe you tell me?"

Purser: "I can only do that with Miss Wan's approval."

Georgia: (sigh) "So? Ask her please?"

There were footsteps, the sound of a door opening and closing, a lengthy pause, the door again, and more footsteps.

Purser: "It seems that Miss Wan is happy for me to discuss the matter with you. In brief, her employment contract states that crew are not permitted to fraternise with passengers under any circumstances. It also states... err... (papers rustle) if any of the terms of the contract are contravened, the employment will be terminated with immediate effect, and all pay for the current period, that means this leg of the tour (he explained), will be forfeit, and the employee will be required to leave the vessel along with his or her belongings, at a port of their choosing, within three days of the contravention."

There was more rustling of papers.

"Miss Wan has requested that she be permitted to disembark at Gibraltar. We dock there tomorrow."

Georgia: "Si. I know this. How can I arrange for her to remain on the ship?"

Purser: "Miss Wan's employment has been terminated. She cannot remain aboard as an employee."

Georgia: "But she could remain as a passenger, could she?"

Purser: "If she wanted to remain as a passenger she would have to pay a fare, but the ship is full. I don't believe we have any spare capacity."

Georgia: "I have capacity in my suite."

There was a pause followed by footsteps and the door again, as the Purser goes away to check.

Purser: "You appear to have a full complement of passengers in your suite Ma'am."

Georgia: "No. I have a small guest room that iss not in use."

Pause while the Purser goes to away to check again.

Purser: "We have a policy that suite guest rooms are not provided for additional passengers Ma'am."

Georgia: "Miss Wan would not be additional passenger. She iss already on board."

Purser: "I'm sorry. It's a matter of policy Ma'am."

Georgia: (loud exhale) So you waan to tell me that there iss a person who needs a bed, and I have one free in my suite, and I am prepared to pay the fare, but you don waan to accept this because you have a 'Policy'? (she sounded angry)

Purser: "I'm very sorry Ma'am."

Georgia: "So instead you are prepared to throw her off the ship because of a technicality?"

Purser: "It isn't a technicality Ma'am. Miss Wan broke the terms of her employment."

Georgia: "She was not on board! She was on shore leave in civilian clothes! Where is the crime?"

There was another pause and some more rustling of paper.

Purser: "I'm told the passenger she was involved with was underage."

Georgia: "The passenger she was 'meeting' was Miss Macey R****. She iss not underage! Please check your records."