Lust to Love, with Lust in Love

Story Info
Online expressed needs lead to real life fulfillment.
2.7k words
3.92
10k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on reality. The beginning is based on my experience. The story continues into fantasy.

I wrote this story as tribute and as a gift to the girl named Haley. Obviously not the real girl's name, the only share the first initial. I hope your enjoy this my H...

_____________________

I got off the motorcycle I had bought. This was going to be the culmination of one amazing journey in the making. My heart was beating and I wondered if she really meant all the things she said. I wondered if this was all really true. I had flown nearly twenty hours. But that was nothing compared to the ten years spent waiting.

I saw the shop getting ready to close and I made my way to enter before they did. I thought of surprising her when I entered town. I thought of possibly walking up to her as she excited the building, but she might not be alone. And that could look as if my she was being mugged. I didn't want my brown ass kick for some stupid planning.

But I changed my plan. So as I'm walking to the shop, it might be good to reflect on the journey that led to this place, to this time.

___________________

It started just over ten years ago. I was at a low place in life in so many ways. So I started in online chatrooms. I signed up to various websites.Okay, yes and I was being kinky. I had my specific preferences, mainly roleplaying, but it evolved to being a voyeur and then sincerely wanting to get to know women online. But like most guys, I was thrilled at the sight of naked women. It was amazing to find women who wanted to have guys look at their naked bodies. Needless to say, it kept my erotic attention.

One particular one website, brought me in contact with various women with different kinks. And it was both free and I could stay anonymous. A few months after signing up, I saw a much younger girl post that she wanted someone to chat with. Well, she was willing to show her tits and pussy. Looking at her profile pictures I saw all of her hot slim bod and her face. She was gorgeous. So what could better than looking at a girl's naked pictures. Of course, watching her on cam.

I was amazed that this gorgeous white 19 year old wanted me and old 39 year old watching her slim sexy ass and hot cute tits. Oh yes I was very excited. I couldn't help rubbing one out while I watched her. I thanked her for the session.

I kept contact with her from then onward. Hailey was not exactly fitting into my preferences. I was looking for curvy older woman, she was slim and much younger than me, still exploring life and facing the instabilities of what was laying ahead. That very aspect about younger girls though, often brought out a caring protective part of me. Yes go figure, arousal and care at the same time. Yet something about her caught my attention. And not the mere fact that I wanted to jerk off watching her play with herself each time. Strangely, she welcomed the fact that I returned again and again. Most guys viewed her once or twice and then went searching for their next adventure. I kept in contact. I even encouraged her - for safety - to remove some of her pictures [even if I was loosing out]. I think she knew I was starting to care about her.

Life happened. We even had a number of fights and I feared loosing her. She went through various challenges from changing jobs and residence to different relationships. I was supportive since I knew I couldn't be with her physically. But Hailey and I stayed in contact. I especially enjoyed the times when I could comfort her. I really did cared her. Her way of showing me that she appreciated it, was often turn on her cam and letting me watch as she exposed her hot tits and ass for me. And also as she fucked her pussy. I can't deny that I enjoyed watching her as I took my cock out and jerked of. She liked that. She went as long, as hard and as kinky as she could to hear me say that I blew my load.

On my side life went on, change of jobs, kids growing up and the worst tragedy came when I became a widower. Hailey was there for me. Needless to say, we both wish she was close to comfort me in every way possible. And so time passed. ten years after we met, now a widower I decided to take a vacation in the States. Now I had gotten a lot of sex after becoming a widower. Women who wanted me before I got married, ones who got to know me when I was married and even some new ones. Yes my moral standards dropped. But there was one that I really wanted. That's a big part of why I took the trip. Needless to say, with American politics influencing travellers from other countries - getting to the US was not easy. But for her, hopefully it was worth.

I had worked out my three week vacation so that I could tour the US visiting some important sites. The second weekend in the States approach and on the Friday I had the motorcycle I had bought and was heading to a specific town where a special girl lived. I was entering the town and got to the motel I had rented. I booked in and then went searching for that special store where she was working. I saw it and tried to be as unnoticeable as possible. I bought a stupid t-shirt, but decided it might come in handy later. Then I saw her. Oh my did I ever. My jaw nearly hit the floor. My heart was already racing. But I was only here to take my plan closer to its final part. After I spotted her in the store I walked up to her and asked her some stupid question about the merchandise on display.

Speaking with her I led the conversation to something she had to admit that the store did not have in stock. Then I lunched into asking her how long it would take and if I could have her help me in the next few days. She apologised in saying that she's taking a few days off on leave - music to my ears. It took me a lot of convincing and planning to get her to take leave at the time I would be in town.

All this time I was glad I was not shaved. While chatting online with her, the few times she saw my face, I was shaved and only had a moustache. So there I was bearded and my hair dishevelled. Clearly she didn't recognise me, or she was too tired to concentrate. I then asked her if she was going on vacation, but she only replied that she just needed a break. I told her that vacations are always better with others. I told her about being on vacation and about a girl I'm looking for, abbreviating our situation.

Then I told her how I'd enjoy meeting my "mystery" girl. I looked her in her eyes. And then told her how I would want to walk up to her and tell her "hello Sunshine. How's my sexy comet doing?". (An illution to Haley's comet and a reference that was unique to me referring to her.) By now her eyes were big and starting to well up with tears. But before she could respond I pressed a note in her hand that told her I'd pick her up after work and then I turned to leave with the words...until tonight.

______________________

So here I am, entering the store just before they close.

I look around and struggled to find her. It is tricky searching while trying to appear "innocent". It seems she is no where to be found. I stand still as the announcement rings in this mid sized shop of it closing and asking all shoppers to make their way to the checkouts. I know this time had to come, but I had hoped that I would be leaving with her. I walk to the door and exit the store. Standing with my back to the store as I face the street, my heart busy sinking. It feels as if my hopes are being dashed. I fear that she left to avoid me and that all this was a fantasy, a dream.

But as I turn to walk to where I parked, I feel a hand slip into mine. A soft hand squeezing mine. I turn my head to look at the hand's owner and look into the gorgeous face I've seen so many times on cam. But here, now I realise that I had not seen the full splendour of seeing her face in person. I smile as I lean forward as my heart starts to pound in my chest again. She does the same and for the first time I feel and taste the person I had longed for so long.

After a long kiss, we break contact.

"Hello my comet."

"Hello daddy" She replies.

I smile and she replies "I love you too daddy".

"You must be tired and hungry my baby, would you like to go eat? I hope you are not wanting to go home." I look into her eyes as I speak.

She leans forward and press her head into my neck. "Well, I am hungry and I really would like a splash to wash off the day's work feeling. But if you have a place I can do it then let's go there."

"I have a shower in my motel." We turn and I lead her to my motorbike. "I'm glad that you don't want to go home. It would be hard to let go of you or stop staring at you" I look at her as I say the last part and sees her looking at me. Even in the low light I can clearly see her excited expression, I had just made her day.

I put her bags in the cruisers luggage compartments. Then we get on and she holds tight to me. I can feel her small breasts pressing against my back. We ride in silence to the motel. We get off and I walk her to the room, which is very secluded. I lead her to the bathroom and before she turns to enter, I grab her and kiss her hard. She kisses me back. I grab her wrists and break the kiss.

"Go shower before I keep you from the bathroom completely."

She smiles and gives me a quick peck on the cheek "thank you daddy."

I wrestle with whether or not I should join her. But I decide I can wait a bit longer. After 20 minutes that felt like a life time, she exists the bathroom.

"You look gorgeous baby." She smile shyly. "Just seeing you, dressed and smiling...made the long journey worth it."

I stare at her almost not blinking.

"Thank you James, I mean daddy. Now may I have something to fill me?"

"Oh yes, sorry baby. I'm ready, let's go get something to eat." I stand up and walk to get my jacket on the bed.

Dressed in a knee length loose fitting dress, short sleeves and no jacket - she walks closer to me.

"Daddy, I was wanting to have sausage. Daddy..." she looks at my pant's crotch hiding my semi-hard cock and then back up to me. "that is all I want to taste. But I can cover it with my own sauce if you like. I know you want me to taste it that way."

"Hailey, you know I first want to make love to you."

"I know daddy. And then we can do more right daddy. I really want you to take me in every way."

"I know Hailey. Come here." I grab her and slam her body against mine. Our lips meet and a gentle kiss quickly turns into a powerful lust expression as out hands roam each other. Her right hand rubbing my hardening cock.

"What are you to me Hailey, tell daddy."

She keeps rubbing my cock as I caress her tits. "I'm your baby girl. And I'm also your pet, your slut, your fucktoy, your dirty whore. Daddy, I need your cock."

I step back. "kneel and taste me."

She falls on her knees and loosens my pants. Pulling pants and underwear down, she frees my hard 5 inch cock. Looking up at me she teasingly licks my cock. But overcome with lust herself, she pull me in her mouth and start sucking on me. She slobbers, suck and lick my hard brown cock. I grab her hair and start to fuck her mouth. I pull my cock out of her mouth as I feel my balls preparing to climax.

"You know this sausage needs sauce. I want to test the sauce."

"Oh daddy, I'm so wet right now."

I lift her to her feet and kneel down. I lift her dress up and put my head under. I kiss her legs on the inside. As I reach her thighs, she opens her legs more.I lick her panties covered pussy a few times. Then I suck on the wet spot forming. I pull the panties to the side and give her a hard lick.Then I stand up and loosens her dress. It falls t the floor. I nudge her back and she sit then lays on the bed. I pull her panties of slowly. Her shave wet pussy enters my view. I lift her feet on the bed and push her legs up. I lower my head and smell her pussy.

I lick gently over her hot wet slit. "oh daddy. More daddy, more." Then I launch into an attack on her pussy. I tongue fuck her pussy. And I periodically stop to such her clit or her pussy lips. Before long she yells loudly and then I taste a new pleasure. I cover her pussy and suck as much as I can.

I stand up. I rub my hard cock through her wet pussy. Then I push in. She is tight and I go slowly in. As my cock inters her I lean down and kiss her open mouth. Our tongues play with each other, covered with her pussy's cream. I fuck her slowly, pounding at a constant but easy pace. I keep kissing her until I sense her oncoming climax. I increase my speed as I watch her facial expression change.

"AAAAAHHHH, FFFFFFUCK DADDY...FFFFFFFFUCK!!"

I keep my pace. "I'm going to cum."

"In me daddy" she yells as her climax continues.

I yell and shake as I blow my cum in her tight wet cunt. I keep pumping until my cock becomes limp. I pull out and with the last of my strength I walk around and lay on the other side of the bed. Hailey crawls up to me and lays on my chest.

"Daddy, my pussy is filled with your cum and mine. Your cock is covered from it." She puts her hand on my limp dick. "I want to clean it off because I know that will make you happy. But daddy, I'm too tired now. I'm going to do it next time we fuck. Then I want you to fuck me hard daddy."

"Okay baby. I'll fuck you like my dirty personal slut. I still want my cock in your ass. And if your pussy is tight, then I'm going to enjoy stretching your ass." I rub her tit as I speak. "Who knows, you might wake you with me fucking your horny pussy." She moans in a way that shows she likes that idea. I stroke her hair.

"Sleep now. We have a long weekend and much to explore. I know you want to be a dirty kinky slut."

"Only to you daddy, only to you."