Lust with a Twist

Story Info
He gets more than he expected.
1.6k words
4.1
27.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonnyD1
JonnyD1
10 Followers

He'd been watching her for most of the summer.

He watched her when she went to the beach. How he wanted to grab the firm flesh of her ass beneath those tight shorts!

He watched her through the window of her house after her husband had gone to work at night. His desire grew as he thought of such a beautiful woman alone.

He stood outside their bedroom window listening to the moans of pleasure as they made love. He wanted to be the one giving her such excitement... he would love her like no other man she had ever known.

He waited and watched. He decided tonight was the right time. After her husband left the house, he would make his move.

He knocked on her door. A lump formed in his throat. What would he do now? He had no plan.

He heard footsteps from inside the house. There she was, standing before him, smiling and teasing him with those sexy eyes. Her breasts begged for release from her tight knit top. Her auburn hair and deep brown eyes were more than he could take.

They say forced sex is a violent act of anger. For him, it was uncontrollable lust. He didn't want to hurt her, but he could contain himself no longer.

Suddenly, his hand was at her throat.

"Don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you."

She tried to pull his hand away, but he was too strong.

He backed her into the house, kicking the door shut.

"I've been watching you, lusting after you, needing you so badly."

"No!" She cried out.

"Shhhh, don't make a sound and I'll take my hand away."

She nodded, her sexy eyes reflecting her fear.

He took his hand away from her throat... she screamed.

"Help... help me."

He slapped her, knocking her to the ground. Then he was on top of her. He didn't want it this way. He wanted to take her on the bed.

He removed a handkerchief from his pocket and quickly tied it around her mouth. He pulled her to her feet and forced her to walk to the bedroom.

The bed was a large four-poster. Right away he noticed the handcuffs hanging from one post. Had they been used recently? They would be tonight.

He pushed her onto the bed, face down. Sitting on top of her, he reached for the handcuffs. She struggled, but could not get lose. He clasped one cuff on her wrist and then the other. Then he turned her over, her arms behind her back.

He sat on her legs so as to completely immobilize her.

He began to rub her flat tummy, and as he did he said, "I need you so badly. You're so beautiful. Please..."

She shook her head from side to side, still struggling and still attempting to scream. She bucked her legs and almost threw him off.

He realized she wanted no part of him. He was a slave to his lust. He reached for her knit top and with one powerful move, ripped it down the middle.

Her full, round breasts were exposed. She was breathing fast, heaving her breasts in the air with each fearful breath. He needed to caress them, to suck on them.

He tried to reassure her.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you."

He leaned forward to place both hands on her breasts, pushing on them softly in circular motion, feeling her flesh give way under his needy touch.

Closer now... he brought his lips to one of her nipples, kissing it lightly... gently.

As he kissed it he could feel the soft nipple harden and grow. Was this a purely physical response, or did she like it?

She wasn't struggling as much now. It seemed to him she was more accepting of her fate. He continued to lick and suck on her nipples, now and then sensing a slight moan from her gagged mouth.

He got up off the bed, admiring the helpless beauty lying before him. She watched as he removed his tee shirt, shoes, socks, and jeans. First she looked up into his eyes and then down at the bulge in his underwear. She took in a deep breath.

Now he stood before her, completely naked. His excitement was obvious. The vermilion tip of his circumcised penis was displaying a drop of precum. The rest of him was long and thick. She could see the engorged vein on the underside of his shaft as it curved upward.

Without a word he climbed back onto the bed... on top of her. She could feel him, big and hard pressing into her stomach. He grabbed her ass as he gyrated his pelvis.

She was quiet now, laying there almost motionless. He slid down a bit to a position where he could release the snap of her shorts. He adoringly caressed the inside of her thighs and then rested the palm of his hand over her pussy mound.

He could feel her warmth emanating through her shorts. He reached his fingers down between the elastic of her panties and felt smooth flesh.

Driven wild by the thought of her shaved pussy, he roughly tore off her shorts, her panties coming off with them. She was completely exposed to him.... hands cuffed behind her back, mouth gagged, smooth pussy, dark hair lying innocently on her shoulders.

Her eyes seemed to lack the fear they once showed. Instead, it was as if they were waiting to accept his next move.

To his surprise, his exploration of her soft pussy flesh met with no resistance. She was well lubricated with hot juices as his finger entered her love tunnel.

She moaned beneath her gag as her hips went up to accept him.

He withdrew his finger and moved his hand up to tear off her gag.

"You bitch! You really like this don't you."

"You bastard," she yelled. "You're going to fucking rape me, so do it... do it!"

He turned her over onto her stomach. Grabbing her by the cuffs with one hand and by the hips with the other, her head now rested on the pillow, but her ass was thrust into the air.

She could feel the tip of his cock as he guided it to the opening of her wet, sensitive pussy.

He grabbed her hips and thrust himself deep inside.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out.

"Take it bitch. You know you want it, don't you."

"Oh, yesss... give it to me. Fuck me you bastard... fuck me hard like you want to."

He grabbed her hair with one hand and slapped her ass with the other. She bucked at him wildly as he relentlessly drove his rock hard cock into her soft flesh.

He sensed his point of no return coming up fast. He wanted her so bad, but not this way. He wanted to look into her eyes when he came. He wanted to see the look on her face when she climaxed.

He pulled out, encountering disparaging remarks from his now frustrated lover.

"What the fuck are you doing? What's the matter, am I too much woman for you? You like it only when you think I'm afraid?"

"No, you're just the right woman for me. I know you want me, and I want to see the look on your face when I fuck you."

He removed the cuffs and rolled her over onto her back.

"You're free now... no restraints. I'll go now, if you want."

She didn't move. She smiled at him, reached up to him and pulled him down to her.

"I have something for you, you son of a bitch," she said softly... endearingly.

She raised her hips up to meet his crazed cock.

He entered her and she pressed her hands against his ass to stop any movement.

As they lay there motionless, he could feel the rhythmic pulsations of her pussy walls against his shaft. He wanted to cum so badly.

She reached under the other pillow and pulled out her vibrator.

As they gazed into each other's eyes, she turned on the vibe and began to tease the crack of his ass. The sensation caused him to move his hips deeper inside of her.

"You like that?" she asked. "You want more?"

"Mmmmmm... what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to do to you just what you wanted to do to me. I'm going to fucking rape you."

He was like putty in her hands, offering no resistance. She could do whatever she wanted with him.

She ran the vibe down between them and lubricated it with her own juices. Then she pulled on one of his ass cheeks and opened it to her vibrating assault.

Slowly at first, then more pressure. Finally, she entered his hole with the rigid plastic object.

The vibrating sensation sent uncontrollable spasms throughout his cock. His shaft seemed to get bigger and felt as if were going to burst. His whole body drifted away on a current of electrical stimulation.

She felt it too. His cock vibrated against her pussy walls as he shoved himself in deeper and deeper.

Their breathing became rapid, their pulse quickened, and their muscles strained. Together they were swept away in sweet agony as their bodies shook together in one explosive orgasm... harder and more intense than either one had ever experienced.

Afterward, they lay in silence with their arms wrapped around each other. Not knowing what to say, he slipped out of bed, got dressed and started to leave the room.

"Good night Jonny," she smiled.

"What? How do you know my name?"

"Mmmmm... I've been watching you, too."

JonnyD1
JonnyD1
10 Followers