Lustfall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah saw her friend suffering and came by her side in an instant.

"Hey, are you all right?"

"I think that wine didn't sit well with her. It's a shame, she really liked that one."

"Well... do you think you can keep on Fay?"

"Y-Yeah, just g-give me... a moment..."

Little streams of sweat fell from her forehead.

"Who are you gonna fool, gal? Come on, let's take you home."

Joyd arrived just in that moment.

"What happens?"

"I'm gonna accompany Fayress to her home. She's not feeling alright."

"Oh, is she okay?" Joyd put his hand on her forehead looking worried. "She's indeed burning."

"J-Just a bit dazed, that's all," replied Fay. "Need to take some rest..."

"Sure, too many emotions for the day... Let me take my coat and I'll go with you." offered Deborah.

Shakron and Deborah escorted Fay outside between their arms.

"It's okay Deb. Don't wanna spoil your night here. I'll go with Shakron."

"Are you sure?" her friend asked worriedly. "Can't say that you are in wrong hands, though. Take care of her, okay?" then added in a whisper to her friend. "I know you, Fay, if this is just a temporary daze, don't miss the opportunity to have some fun, promise me. This is your night after all."

Fay nodded trying to smile.

"Shakron! Promise me that she will arrive home safe and sane."

"You have my gentle word."

Deborah bid farewell to them with a wave of her hand as they departed up the street in direction to Fay's home.

#

They were just a few streets away from Fay's place when she suddenly stopped in the middle of a narrow alley.

"I-I c-can't go on... I-I have to take a moment..."

The pain was becoming too much to handle. Fay felt like she was about to pass out, she tried to rely on the wall to support herself before falling into the ground.

"Oh, my... I-I can't even t-think properly..."

"Perhaps you're not made for strong beverage Shakron told as she gently helped her to stand up against the wall."

"W-What did that b-bottle contained?"

"It's made from the essence of slain demons."

Fay looked at him puzzled.

"I'm just joking," he excused with a smile. "But it has some hard to find spices..."

"I-I..." Fay found it harder at the moment to order her thoughts and speak words of meaning.

Fay's body moved by itself. Her hand went instinctively to her groin, grabbing there with all the strength she had, trying to repress her drive as she was biting her lower lip.

"So it's finally kicking in..." Shakron whispered in a sinister voice as he was closing to her lips. "I won't lie to you, that was to put you in the mood, but you can stop it whenever you want, heh, heh."

"I-I don't want it to stop..." Fay was losing herself. "I want to ease this pain, I need it..." added with longing eyes.

"As you wish then..." she felt his breath on her cheek.

Shakron closed on her soft lips, making his to caress the sweet opening of her mouth. Fay lost herself in the feeling as she stuck her tongue out, tasting the sweet inner sides of his mouth. She licked him, sucked his tongue, moved her lips to feel every part of him.

They kept on with that endless delicious kiss till he moved away to catch his breath. Little drops of saliva drop off Fay's tongue as his lips abandoned her.

"You are indeed very passionate," he mentioned. "What the...?"

Shakron looked amazed when Fay knelt before him and caressed his thighs, guiding her hands to the top of his trousers.

"Not wasting your time I see... Fine! I'll grant you the night of your life and in return, you'll give me that sweet essence that roots inside you!"

Shakron unbuttoned his trousers and let them fall to the ground, letting Fay contemplate the thick dark staff that was waiting for her. A strong scent came over from it and made Fay gone crazy. It was by far the largest dick Fay had ever seen, how long could it be? Twenty-something...? Who cared?

She just wanted to put it in her mouth... And she did, she grabbed it between her hands, feeling the firm and hard touch of his member. She moved her hands softly making a couple of strokes.

"Give it to me..." said with a lustful face as she opened her mouth to let her tongue taste the tip of his hard. It had a strong taste, making her wanting more, so she closed her lips around it and sucked it in, pulling back his foreskin with her thrust, letting it all go inside till it reached her throat.

She made all the way back, leaving his penis all wet with her saliva as it went out from her mouth. But she wasn't happy with tasting it once so she took it again, and again, all in and out till she felt her breath shattering, then she finally took it out of her mouth.

Shakron was all sticky from Fay's drool.

"Who would have imagined that a shy gal like you hid such a lewd attitude," he took off his shirt showing his athletic and muscular chest. "This goes way beyond the effect of that damned wine."

Fay slipped one hand under her knickers, feeling the wet spot between her legs, she reached with her fingers for her clit and rubbed herself in circles.

"Stop playing around and give me your seed," she said with a moaning voice. Her tongue looked to have gotten bigger and came alive itself, licking her lips for the few drops of pre-cum that he let loose on the frenzy fellatio she gave Shakron.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm dying to taste that sweet essence of yours."

Shakron grabbed her by the hips and put her body against the wall. With his strong hand, he tore apart her skirt and ripped off her underwear, helping Fay's hand's attempt to pleasure herself with his own. He noticed how she was already soaking wet. With his free hand, he reached for her chest, pulling down the brassiere that stuck out on her cleavage, letting her ample breasts hanging over the blouse.

Shakron felt the weight of Fay's boobs on his hand, the soft touch of their skin and the jabbing touch of her nipples, already hard from the stimulation. He closed his hand around the closest one, feeling the sensible area of her wide pink aureola just around the tip of her nipple, which he pinched with his fingers causing her to moan intensely.

The time for pleasure was close, she could feel it, taste it, there will be no more waiting, no more games...

He rubbed with his staff on her pussy labia, driving her mad with the foreplay.

"Come on..." Fay urged. "Give me your dick, fuck me with your hard! Aaaaagh!!"

With no warning she felt with all her insides how his penis made his way into her, filling every inch of her vagina with his hard. The moment she was craving for finally arrived and without hesitating she moved her hips around, provoking him, feeling the tip poking on every wall of her inner flesh.

"Naughty girl. You will know what's a real cock."

Fay leaned for support on the wall as he began to press into her. He rhythmically pushed in and out his hard, making her trembling and moaning with every thrust he gave her.

With the ecstasy of the moment, Fay barely realized how her inner-self was stretching around his cock, sucking it with its own will... or perhaps was him getting bigger?

"Your cock is... a-amazing!!" she yelled.

"Yeah? No man can beat a real demonhood."

Did he just said...?

"Aaaah, oh... gwaaa.... Oh, my..." his dick was beating like a heart like it was alive. It was expanding inside her and she felt like if it'd keep like that her vagina would explode... But it felt so damn good... Pressing against everything she was...

Her mind was just fire, plain and pure passion heat. His thick cock was driving her crazy... or was it? Something grew inside her, something that didn't come from his mate but instead from somewhere deep inside of her. It felt like a burst of energy, a wave of pleasure that went across her entire body, renewing her and leading her into a climax like never before.

"That's it, babe, that's what I was looking for... Wait! No! I'm cumming so fast...!" Shakron tried to pull out but she would not let him go, she needed his seed, she craved for it and now she would get it no matter what.

Fay couldn't explain it but she gained a total control of her body in that moment and used it to tighten her vagina around his cock, imprisoning him. Grabbing him with her hands behind her back, she moved her hips onwards and backward till she felt him shivering to relieve himself.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Gimme... Give it to me! Give me your cum...!"

Fay was moaning louder and louder, yelling in her ecstasy of pleasure.

"No! No! You're a... It can't be! You were all... Aaaagh..." Shakron groaned desperately.

"Yaaaaah haaah aaaaaaah...!"

His load came just after that. A white explosion of thick sticky cum spread into Fay's vagina, filling her and even reaching her womb.

"Aaaaanhn...!!" Fay moaned one last time.

Only then she lifted her grip from the man's hard, letting it go with a wet slippery sound. Fay heard a big noise as the man knelt on the ground, exhausted. She turned back to him to see the reality of what's been going on.

She couldn't believe it.

His black skin turned into a mix of dark red and copper tones, his muscles were bigger, his bald head presented a pair of thick black horns that went over his head. His entire body looked sharper and harder, his sinewed arms and legs looked even more as she saw his veins pumping the blood under his skin.

Fay recovered her conscience for a brief moment. She was shocked by the scene. She had been fucked by a demon! A fucking demon! Demons existed, and she was fucked by one!

"Argh..." Shakron incorporated himself and sat on the ground of the alley. "You look so much surprised to see a demon when you should have a glance at yourself..."

Fay didn't realize before but her nails had gotten sharper with a black hue. Her tongue was now a blue serpentine extension of her former's that grew between a pair of fangs which replaced the ones she had before. She sensed something odd on the back of her ears so she took her hands over there. She felt the touch of two sprouting sharp tips that were rapidly growing, becoming thin horns that crowned herself as one of those beings depicted on the demonic section of the Aurylei Compendium.

"No! No! Oh my gosh... What are you...? What have you done to me...?"

"That's not my doing, gal. In fact, I've been tricked into thinking you were an easy prey. What is happening to you is that you are becoming your true self, hidden inside you for some reason I can't even imagine..."

"Oh no... no, no, no... NOOO!!" Fay felt that energy burst coming again, the heat wave expanded through her chest, the tempting pleasure called for her one more time.

"Now it's too late to even regret my actions..."

She grabbed her head with her hands as her inner essence expanded throughout her body, changing her skin into a crimson red tone.

"WHAT AM I...?" she tried to yell.

But her demonic essence took over both her mind and body. Turning what should be the white on her eyes to an abyssal black hue and her iris becoming brighter with a shining blue light. Her lips became a full black version of her former soft pink's, the same happened to her nipples which became wider, just as her aureolas, turning into a darker shade.

Fay was being reborn as the demon that has been unknowingly lurking her all the time.

"YEEESSSSSS...!!"

She took her hands one more time to her inner thigh, placing her fingers inside her and opening the labia widespread. A supernatural force sucked all the spare cum that fell outside of her, including the remnants on Shakron's hard and guide all of it inside her pussy while she made lustful moans of pleasure as she was happily feeding on her meal.

"Yeah, baby... This tastes... fantastic..." said in a lewd tone with her black smile.

When she was finished, she let herself to fall over her knees, sitting over her shins as she still joyfully played with her clitoris.

"Damn you Joyd..." groaned. "You are a clown and a trickster!"

Fay fixed her dark eyes on Shakron's. The blue shine of hers was mesmerizing...

"Oh, my dear... Why do you look so gloomy?" asked the demonic Fay with a sweet voice "This isn't over yet... Not for me anyway... So let's just play a little more, shall we...?"

Those were the words of a complete sex driven demonized Fay who turned again over her partner's dick with her mouth, playing lewdly over his tip with her bluish tongue.

"W-What have I done...?" said Shakron while he accepted his doom as he couldn't do much to stop the rampant woman. Every time she touched him with her sticky and soft tongue he became numb and harder to resist her grip.

Those two lied down in the alley, making lewd and wet sounds caused by the rubbing of the playful long tongue of Fay's against the hard thick dick of Shakron.

It would be a long night for them. Well... at least for Fay. In a way Deborah was right, it was going to be her night after all...