Lustfall Ch. 02

Story Info
Fay has some night fun when another succubus comes closer...
7.1k words
4.3
11.5k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After feeding on Shakron's essence two more times with her mouth, the red demon on which Fay had been turned understood that there wasn't much left of the man for that night, as when she was in the middle of her third comeback she realized that Shakron had passed out.

"What a shame... I thought we could have so much fun..."

Fay cleaned the spare drops of white juice on her face with wide licks of her long blue tongue, savoring the sweet taste of the leftovers. She stood up, leaving the body of her night mate in the ground, seeing how Shakron's body was returning to his human shape.

"Hmmm..."

She looked down to her pussy. It was still soaking wet and she saw some drops of her own cum falling onto the ground. She took her hands down, brushing the red skin of her abdomen along the way till she reached for her opening.

Her fingers sank into her moist cum and then moved her fingers away, placing her hand before her eyes, gazing at the sticky substance.

It was pellucid and had a strong smell, a mix of her own scent and Shakron's cum combined with the sweat of both. She couldn't resist and used her tongue to reach for the sweet prize, licking her own fingers and diving into the sweet taste of sex.

"Ah... If you could only give me more..." she moaned. "Now I'll have to seek another source of life force..."

Fay used her sharp darkened nails to tear apart the remnants of her clothes and strip herself, leaving her body completely naked.

It was a cold night, but she didn't care, she was fire and lust and that would keep her warm till she found a new source of heat.

She took a quick look over her head, glancing with her shiny blue eyes at the windows and service ladders that were all around the alley's walls. After deciding for one, she jumped into the closest ladder and began climbing up to the roof. From there she would have a better vision of the city and of her next victim.

#

A twenty-seven years old woman with pink hair was sitting at the desk of her bedroom. She was so engrossed reading the papers she had all over the desk that she didn't notice the warnings when they turned on for the first time.

The documents she was reading were so interesting that any kind of distraction couldn't break her focus. But it was there...

A familiar scent...

The woman raised her gaze from the papers and looked through the window. It was a full night. She had lost track of time once again...

There it was one more time.

The strong and sweet smell of a carnal act taken place somewhere in the city.

She looked back to the other side of the room. There, she had an odd looking machine filled with pipes and the unmistakable golden sparks of auryl being consumed to empower the mechanism it fueled. One of the pipes had its cap opened and was filling the room with the aroma.

"That's odd."

The woman stood up and walked towards the machine. She gazed puzzled at the numbers displayed on the gauge.

"Is this thing broken...?"

The machine was connected to a network of sensors placed all across Lumnex. Each pipe from the machine was linked to a different area of the city through tiny magic portals. The purpose of the machine was to open one of these pipes when someone in the city was having sex. Of course, due do the population's incline for an active sexual life, the machine was constantly buzzing in the beginning. So she decided to put some filters on the sensors to only throw warnings when a powerful essence like that from a demon was present.

But this time it looked like something more than a simple demon having fun...

Just when she was about to check the origin of the triggered sensor, another pipe opened itself. One which was next to the other that opened before. The woman got closer to the pipe, putting her nose inside the pipe to capture all the nuances from the scent.

The aroma brought a powerful flavor on it.

Sexual desire... Lust... Hunger...

"If this is real... It can't mean anything else..."

She quickly checked on the machine for the place where the last warning was registered. It came from the public works district, not far away from a residential area where most of the people who worked there had their homes.

"I have to hurry." Said putting her hands before her, depicting a circle in the air with them. Golden sparkles sprouted from her fingers as she drew a series of glyphs with them. She pictured in her mind a known street from her destination. The glyphs closed around the circle and this became a dark oval that rippled with the image she forged in her mind.

The woman walked through the portal and found herself in an empty street, barely illuminated. The portal closed itself as she snapped her fingers.

"I can't let this spread or the whole operation will be compromised..."

She used her magic once more to cast a spell on herself. Apparently, nothing happened but she trusted on her spell to avoid people's attention. It always worked.

"And now... to find this astray..."

The woman closed her eyes as she let her inner power kick in. On her back, two growing lumps ripped her jacket and spread out as purple wings that looked like those taken from a dragon. She flapped them and rose into the air, flying over the neighborhood buildings.

The woman started to take deep breaths. Her increased sense of smell would help her follow the scent to its origin.

"Now, now... Where are you...?"

#

From her current position on the upper roof, Fay could watch all the people's affairs through the windows of the apartments situated in the next building. There were a lot of potential victims... Some were sleeping, others were doing late night work, the most interesting ones were already having fun themselves.

She fixed her eyes on two different windows. In the first one she could she a couple having sex under the sheets of their bed, it was being... pretty soft for her current needs... She moved her gaze into the other one, there she had a brunette woman in her thirties. She was alone but Fay could see how passionate she was as she was trying to give herself a pleasure that was evading her.

Yeah... She would definitely do her...

Fay jumped to the roof of the building and began to descend through the ladder till she reached the floor where the woman's window was. She walked by the metallic scaffold till she reached for the semi-opened window.

The woman's voice was barely audible from outside as she was trying to repress her constant moaning.

Fay leaned her head to look inside the room. The woman couldn't see her as she was sitting on an armchair with her back facing the bed. She had her eyes closed in feeling the ecstasy and her legs spread open over the chair's armrests. On her hands, she had what it looked like a metallic toy which she was using to tease her pussy.

It was clearly a rushed up situation what made the woman like that as she was still wearing almost all her street clothes. Perhaps she arrived late from work and felt so horny that she couldn't wait anymore.

'That's right. Give in to your passion.'

Fay licked her lips as she grabbed the window and opened it up entirely. The woman was so absorbed in her own affair that she heard nothing. Fay slipped inside the room and moved behind the armchair. She gazed upon the glorious sight of the woman's playing. How she tried to contain herself, biting her lips, brushing her thighs with her hands, arching her back as she tasted a brief moment of true pleasure.

Fay grinned and moved to one side of the armchair, sat comfortably on the armrest and lean over the face of the woman, opening her mouth to let her tongue touch her lips. Just as Fay brushed her, the woman opened her eyes shockingly, stopping her playful emphasis down her groin. She tried to move and stand up but Fay didn't let her as she automatically forced her mouth open with her long blue drooling tongue, pumping its way in, wrapping around the woman's own tongue and merging their mouth fluids inside.

The woman struggled at first but after a brief play of their mouths, nibbling and brushing each other, she calmed down as Fay's fluids from her mouth started to make their effect, hazing her mind. She began to accept Fay's presence as something that wasn't out of place.

The red demon guided one hand down the woman's abdomen to keep the work she had started, grabbing the sticky toy and gently stroking the woman's pussy with it.

"W-Who... a-are-e you...?" she tried to yell between kisses. The appearance of a red skinned lady with horns and dark eyes would have terrified her any other moment but something she had... Something she was giving her was making her numb and harder to think properly... She just wanted to keep kissing her, tasting her sweet lips, drink her drool, lick her, cherish her cheeks, caress her hot and soft skin...

"Your desire coming true..." answered Fay in a whisper.

"Y-Your eyes... you-" the woman tried to tell as she gazed upon her shiny blue iris. They were hypnotic...

"Sshhh."

Fay throw away the toy she was using and let her fingers replace it, sticking two of them inside the woman while she used the thumb to find and stimulate her clit, feeling the hard protuberance trembling with her touch. The woman clenched her teeth while Fay rubbed the flesh inside of her, searching for the spot that would make her crazy.

"This feels so much... better than that stupid toy..."

With the confidence of the woman won, Fay sat over her, squeezing her chest into her face. The woman didn't complain, instead, she grabbed her breasts and kissed them, nibbling one of her dark nipples, to what Fay answered by letting out a loud moan. She kept sucking her nipple with a slurping sound, not letting her go, while her tongue playfully licked the tip that became hard from stimulation. Fay kept toying with her fingers, up and down, doing circles all around the orifice of her vagina, testing every wall till she found what she was looking for. That tiny flesh spot that made the woman arch her back like she was about to break in two.

The woman bit her tongue as the pleasure went through all her body.

"There is no need to restrain your emotion..."

Just as Fay said her words she left her fingers out of her partner and went down on her with her head. She grabbed her legs and spread them wide open, leaving the woman totally vulnerable to her lustful playground.

"No..., please... let me catch my breath-" the woman begged.

Fay brushed her lips against her labia, moving up and down, with her tongue barely sticking out she tasted the salty fluid that dripped on the sides. She moved her lips up and closed them around the upper area of her pussy, sucking there, nibbling her clitoris.

"Ah... Ah... D-Don't stop-"

Just as she would have been ordered to do so, Fay opened her mouth and let her tongue out, making a whole circle around before entering in her vagina with all her length. The serpentine body of her bluish tongue toyed with every inch of the woman's insides as she was searching once again for that sweet point that would guide the woman to paradise.

"Oh my gosh..." the woman yelled as she placed her hands on Fay's head. "D-Don't stop, please... don't stop..."

Fay traced more circles, starting to make patterns with her tongue, drawing letters against the bottom of the vagina. She was about to finish her writing of a 'G' when she found it. That sweet spot...

Before letting the woman enjoy the slight taste of the feeling she rushed with all her thrust against there, overwhelming the area with her constant push. Without stopping she kept on doing the same thing over and over, making the woman's bit her lips so hard that a little stream of blood formed from her lower lip.

"A-Ah, yes... ah... keep it... keep going... further..."

And Fay kept on, with her newly found strength she used her tongue as she pleased, rubbing with an inhuman speed that made the woman reach her climax.

"Y-YESSSSSS, AAAAAAAHHHH..." The woman finally gave herself into the loudest moan she could make, almost ripping her own throat with the sound.

Fay's mouth was welcomed with a waterfall of fluids coming from the ecstasy of the woman's pleasure. She swallowed it all, using her tongue to pull all that had been left inside. She moved away from the woman's vagina with a drip of drool falling down her dark lips.

"Delicious." She grinned with lustful eyes while savoring the sweet auryl essence contained in the fluids that she just fed on.

The woman was heavily breathing as she tried to reincorporate herself. Her abdomen looked like a timing bomb about to explode as her entire body was shivering with the waves of pleasure that Fay had spread into her.

"I-I..." she tried to speak. "T-That was... incredible..."

Fay caressed her own tongue with her fingers.

"We are not finished."

She helped the woman stand up. Every movement made her body tremble as she barely could keep her balance. With a harsh motion, Fay torn apart the clothes from her chest, freeing her breasts from the cage of her bra. Fay hold the woman as she was about to fall from the sudden impact, taking her by the hip with her arm and bringing her closer.

"What's your name, lovely?"

"S-Sarah" She answered with her plentiful lips.

"Hmmm, that..." Fay bit her lower lip, showing her fangs. "I love those." She kissed Sarah's lips with her own, brushing her tongue lightly with her soft dark touch. "I want to taste what you can do with these sweet lips of yours."

Fay glimpsed at the bed, indicating her disposition to keep on with their shared fun.

"I-I want it too..."

Fay turned the brunette woman towards the bed, taking her from the back. She grabbed her buttocks with her hands through the silk fabric of the stockings she was wearing.

"Ohhhhh... Be gentle..."

She pushed her over the soft blanket. Sarah turned around as Fay stepped on the bed, looking at her from above.

"Now you're gonna taste me."

Fay turned around, showing her partner a round butt that jiggled with the motion. She crouched down slowly till she rested her weight on her knees, making her red demon pussy touch Sarah's face.

The scent of Fay's wetness fell over the woman, driving her crazy as the powerful pheromones hidden in her fluids and skin sank on her system. Sarah was eager to taste her, lick her, eat her...

"Then you shouldn't wait anymore," Fay said just like if she would have read her thoughts.

Sarah then bit her with a soft kiss, nibbling her labia, brushing there with her ample lips, almost covering the whole pussy with her mouth. Sticky drops from Fay's wet dripped into her tongue and slipped inside her throat, increasing her urge to feel that pleasure. With every stroke, with every rub of her tongue, Sarah was falling deeper and deeper into desire, feeling a growing heat inside her that needed to be pleased.

Fay moaned intensely as her partner worked her pussy, biting her own fingers. She gently moved her hips in circles, teasing her, making her ready to what would come after. She arched her body, grabbing her boobs, pinching her own nipples, feeling the heat building up inside her.

Sarah embraced her butt cheeks and tried to control herself but the sweet taste of Fay's demanded to go further, deeper, sticking her tongue inside her vagina, playing with the demonic insides that stretched themselves to suck her playful and moist muscle inside.

"Yeah, baby... That's the way... Do you like it? Do you like the taste of my pussy?"

Fay leaned towards, letting her boobs squeeze over Sarah's pelvis. Her head went down, searching for the prize she has tasted before.

"Let's have fun together..."

She proceeded to make a long and slow lick that went all across Sarah's groin till she reached her pussy, where she stopped to suck her clitoris. The smell... the slurping sounds, it was so delicious... She buried her head in the middle of her thighs. Letting her tongue dance with her own rhythm, she tasted every spot of her drenching crotch with an intense playful foreplay that she used to lead the woman over the edge.

"Ah... hah..."

The room filled with every kind of moan, slurping, swallowing sounds, kisses... The scent of sex covered the chamber as both women were giving each other pleasure.

"Srlrp esgl aaahh..."

They were driving crazier and crazier every minute they kept playing with one another, to the point that they became insane and desperate to reach their point of no return.

"Theaaah..."

Fay detached herself from her partner's pussy, leaving a long string of drool falling between her and her mouth.

"This is amazing... You really know your way into this, Saraaahh-"

She must have reached her sweet spot down there, cause the pleasure she was feeling was overwhelming. Sarah was good, damn good...

"Okay... Let's settle this..." Fay struggled to free herself from the grip her own vagina was doing on Sarah's tongue but in the end, it slipped through the dripping fluids.

"No... I don't want to stop it yet..." Sarah begged.

Fay stood up, stepped back and then sat in front of her, opening her own legs, she used her hands to back herself on the bed and got closer to Sarah. She placed one leg over hers and the other behind her, touching her butt. Sarah moved along, seeing what her partner was trying to do, driving themselves closer and closer till they intertwined their legs and both their pussies touched themselves.

Sarah was the first to start moving, using all her body she made her labia rub against Fay's, letting out muffled moans when she felt her clitoris touch against the red soft skin.

"Hmmm... that's... very good..."

Fay responded to Sarah's efforts by moving her hips, from left to right, feeling the exciting friction of their bodies, rubbing slowly, almost teasing. She enjoyed every second of it as she watched the lewd expression on Sarah's face.

"My god..."

After all the foreplay Sarah could resist no more and she surrendered to her growing need. In the search for the pleasant sensation, she was yearning for she started to move faster, begging Fay to do the same.

"Come on... Ah... Yes... Come on... Fuck..."

Fay traced circles with her hips, embracing her partner's back with her legs, not letting her go. She began to thrust Sarah intensely. Her pussy was a ball of fire that made Sarah shiver every time she touched her, leading her closer to orgasm. They kept rubbing and brushing against each other till they felt the incoming climax going down all over their bodies.

"This is just... incredible... AAAHH!!"

Sarah arched her body, bending backward as she tried to hold on to something. The blanket rustled when she pulled with her hands while her legs trembled with every wave of ecstasy.

"Ah... ah... I'm getting there... I'm cumming...!!"

Fay didn't stop moving, even after she got Sarah to reach her climax, she kept rubbing with all her strength, not letting the woman take rest.

"Oh, please... no... this is... too much... ah..."

"I'm not done... yet."

Fay savored once again her victim's essence as she drained her from the tasty prize she was seeking. The woman's inner aura grew thinner as Fay maintained her grip, consuming the thin stream of auryl emanating from her. She moaned satisfied as her meal came inside her, filling her body with a powerful sensation she couldn't explain.

"Ah... ah... aaaaagh, ah..."

Fay decreased her movements when she realized she had gone too far with the woman. She freed her from the grip and let her rest over the bed.

Fay moved her mouth over the woman's cheek and kissed her there. She was panting, shocked by the merciless assault she had just experienced.

"No... no more... please... It's enough... I-I... can't... go on..."

"Don't worry, love..." She kissed her one more time, this time on the neck. "There is no more need..."