Lustfall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way I'm gonna work for you."

Xenaryth sat on the throne, crossing her legs.

"You don't have a choice, darling. Either this or you'll end up like Loreeth, or even worse..."

"But I-"

"I wouldn't try to upset the Mistress if I were you, Fay." After a long silence, Valyxa dared to talk.

It looked like Fay didn't have much choice.

"I-I..." She sighed. "What do you need me to do...?"

"That's the spirit." Xenaryth applauded. "You, my dear Fay, are gonna be our little spy in the Library. You, who are still a human and don't show any traces of succubus taint, may reach places inside the order that are inaccessible for us."

"I think you should find another, I'm just a novice..."

"Nuh-huh, you're exactly what I need. An innocent girl who knows nothing of the magic world and just been introduced to this society, you're perfect for this task. No one would suspect a thing."

"Pretty sure they won't let me snoop around every corner as an apprentice, especially restricted areas."

"They'll let you in time. When you become a confident and trustworthy sorceress."

Xenaryth's grin was as wide as hell.

"Surely you'll have met with Gwenvyr Oxorn, fascinating woman, isn't she?"

Fay nodded, remembering the thick blue-haired woman who ran as Archiver in the library.

"She has something that I'm looking for. Not with her, of course, but hidden somewhere. I want you to find where this place is and tell Valyxa when you find out."

"That's all? N-Not very specific..."

"Hmm..." Xenaryth glared at Fay, thinking for a second. "Yeah, how would you know...? It's a small object, it looks like a crystal prism of dark red coloring. Something you wouldn't miss in a room full of marbles. You find where Gwenvyr hides her precious stuff, and we'll handle the rest."

"I don't know if I will find what you're looking for..."

Xenaryth crossed her legs one more time.

"You'll do great, I'll make sure you do as I commanded or else... well, you can imagine..."

"I-I'll try."

Fay was trembling. The fear she had at that moment was only rivaled by the anger she was trying to contain. Why was that happening to her? Why things always had to complicate?

"Valyxa, take Fay home. This has been enough for today. Fay, you have your mission, don't forget."

"I w-won't..." Xenaryth glared at her from above, like she was waiting. "...Mistress."

"You may go."

Valyxa helped Fay stand up and led her back to the other side of the chamber, where they went through a new portal under the watchful eye of Xenaryth.

"If I play well my cards, this could bring my path to Ascension..." Xenaryth talked to herself. "But Enchantress... I'm afraid your time has passed for younger generations to take your mantle..."

#

Valyxa and Fay appeared back in the alley they were before entering the portal to Xenaryth's lair.

Fay relied on the wall and took a deep breath.

"I can't believe this. Now I'm a succubus pawn."

"You are no one's pawn, Fay." Valyxa tried to comfort her.

"Yeah, sure! And what about you? For a moment I thought you were a nice person, but you stood there still like nothing happened! That woman was just... killed... like nothing..."

"The Mistress is very demanding..."

"You could have helped her...!"

"That wasn't my call..."

"And who was it, your Mistress?"

"That's how things are with her..."

"I can't believe it... How could you even be under her service after that?"

"It's complicated."

"Yeah, it looks pretty simple, you're her slave."

"I don't expect you to understand. Look, I owe her my life, my... Damn, I owe her everything! And you should watch your tongue, Fay!"

"What's the point anyway! I'm doomed... right? No way I'll ever find that thing, and I'm gonna end up eaten by that monster."

"You're not. Fay... I... I'm sorry you had to face Xenaryth. I didn't want her to use you but..."

"You just gotta obey her, am I wrong?"

Valyxa nodded slowly.

"Look, these are how things are now... I promise you that nothing will harm you, not even her."

"I find that hard to believe..."

"I understand that you are angry..."

Fay glared at Valyxa.

'You bet.'

"Let me take you home as a way to compensate things..."

'Compensate things? Was she talking seriously?'

As a matter of fact, Fay felt exhausted after the long day she had. The thought of getting home and grabbing the bed to warm herself under the blankets sounded like the best idea at that moment.

"Yeah, sure..." She said with disdain.

"Think in your room."

"Wha-?"

Valyxa placed three fingers on Fay's forehead while drumming her fingers on her palm with the other hand.

"Trust me, just picture it in your mind."

Fay couldn't avoid thinking of her home when Valyxa mentioned it.

"There it is." Valyxa placed her hand before her, opening a new portal with the destination set. Reflections of the location where the ethereal tunnel ended rippled with every wave of the twisting magical fabric.

It looked like watching at the interior of her house through an empty glass.

"Come on."

Valyxa invited Fay to step into the portal.

"You're not coming?"

"Nay, you've gotten enough of us for today. Just take some rest now. Remember what we've told you and be ready for future calls."

"Great."

"Hey, Fay... Everything is gonna be okay."

"Sure... Bye, Valyxa."

Without further delay, Fay entered the portal and found herself in her own bedroom.

'Home, sweet home.'

Fay threw her bag to the floor, untied her boots and let her body drop over her comfy bed.

'At last...'

Fay lied there for a few seconds, stretched over the soft blanket on her bed, trying to relax and forget the madness she has lived in the last days.

"Hey!" A sharp, familiar voice came from inside the room.

'It can't be...!'

Fay sat up. A talking book stood on the floor next to her opened bag. The book had what they looked like limbs: arms and legs, which it used to support its own weight.

"Edge? What the hell? How did you...?"

"Oh, I might have slipped into your bag when your friend Debbie wasn't looking... I can be very sneaky sometimes..." Edge laughed.

"A-And... you can... walk?"

"Yeah! Pages twenty-seven and forty-two can turn into arms, and both seventh and two-hundred-and-thirty-sixth may fold into legs... Also, page fifty may bring a surprise or two..."

"Wonder what it would be... Never mind..."

Fay shook her head.

"If you were in my bag all the time, why didn't you say anything till now?"

"With all that happened and those two greedy succubi lurking around? Are you insane? I might end serving that mad primal succubus."

"Primal succubus? Do you mean Xenaryth?"

"Who else...? Oh, sorry, forgot who I was talking to..."

Fay rolled her eyes.

"A primal succubus is the next stage after full succubus. They are powerful succubi who had fed on Highlord's essence, so they have evolved into nasty creatures themselves."

"Highlord?"

"So much to learn, Fay! Highlords are the highest ranked entities in their respective kingdoms. In the case of demons they receive the name of Deeplords and celestials have their Skylords. You don't want to mess with these guys."

"So they're their leaders?"

"In most cases yes, but not necessarily."

"Does your records talk about either Xenaryth or Valyxa?"

"No. Xenaryth might be an ancient succubus from the times of Lilith but surely not a known one, and she has hidden her tracks pretty well. As for Valyxa, all hints she's a young one, turned recently, maybe some years ago."

"Okay, Edge, thanks."

"Don't you want to learn anything else today?"

"I'm tired. Tomorrow I'll ask you more, just... check the recipe book in the kitchen or something..."

"Hey! Don't underestimate cooking books! They could hold many secrets..."

"Really...?" Fay asked with a lazy tone.

Lying on the bed again, Fay rested her hands on her belly. It was warm... no... It was hot, a heat that she has been ignoring all day. A sensation that was going down her body.

Fay led her hands to follow the heat, caressing her groin skin till she reached under her panties. She was a bit moist, but she didn't think...

"Ah..." Just when she touched her clit, an electrifying sensation went all across her back. "Damn... Fuck it...!"

She stripped down her dark stockings, then her undies followed.

Fay used her fingers to stretch her own labia, feeling a drop of sweat dripping down the smelling opening.

The scent of her own loins reached her nose when she licked her fingers after rubbing them on the pink skin of her pussy. The sweet aroma rooted deep inside of her.

Her gray eyes glowed with a blue light just as her mind betrayed her with nasty thoughts of twisted morality. Recalling the memory of Loreeth's fall into darkness, the sight of that woman's transformation into a full new life made her shivered, it was so... beautiful, so arousing... Fay couldn't help but imagine how could it be to have such a power like that... turning your beloved into your own image... giving them a gift of power they'd never forget, and changing their fate forever...

She found herself rubbing with her fingers with such intense she couldn't stop, even if she wanted to. The pleasure was there, waiting... but she couldn't reach it, something didn't let her.

"Edge...!" She yelled between moans.

The grimoire appeared through the kitchen's door.

"Yes...? Oh..."

"What did you say about page fifty...?"

"Don't worry, love. It will work nicely."

The talking book jumped on the bed and got closer to Fay's body just to open itself by the middle, turning its pages to the designated one.

Blue magic circles shined in the midst of golden sparkles. A long, thick blue staff appeared when the fog vanished. It was slightly curved, and its length seemed to vary as it closed on Fay.

She grabbed it with her hand, it was thicker than she imagined and had a funny feeling to the touch, like it was rippling, vibrating. With care, she placed it in her opening vagina, which felt ready to take it.

Fay screeched when she felt the phallic ethereal member entering her to reach the bottom end of her insides.

"Oh, ah... this is... quite a lot..."

She pushed it in and out softly a few times, trying to get used to its length and shape, moaning with every stroke of its rough surface against her loins.

Her own lubricant soon covered the magic stick, making it easier to slip through. It felt... amazing.

Fay realized how the staff also moved by itself inside of her, twitching its tip up and down, kissing her womb with its steady strokes. It was driving her mad, that sweet moment was near, she felt it...

She moved the staff faster and harder, trying to accelerate her own rhythm, desperately seeking for her need to be fulfilled. She felt it closer, bigger, but something was making it fade away, not able to reach it, like a fog that vanishes after the sun comes from a rainy day.

"Oh my gosh..."

Fay was covered in sweat as she kept trying to suppress her constant moaning, but as long as she continued rubbing and thrusting, the climax seemed to avoid her, not letting her reach the peak she was yearning for.

"Hell... Why can't I...? Oh, my... I need to... Please..."

It was useless, after long minutes of trying different positions and rhythms, she was exhausted, and her pain wasn't eased. Something was built between her will and the pleasure she was seeking, like a denying barrier that dissipated the ecstasy of her lewd efforts.

But...

"Wait a second... Valyxa gave me something when I was about to transform in Xenaryth's... right?"

The blue staff slipped out of Fay and vanished in a golden mist.

"Seems like it." Edge answered.

"It must've been one of those vials... So I can't reach orgasm... Fuck!"

"That tongue!"

"What a perfect day... I can't even finish myself properly... gosh..."

Fay grabbed her belly with her hands, still feeling the heat inside her, the pain she had to relieve...

"I suppose you don't have anything to counter that effect, Edge?"

"I do, but it's been hours since you drink that stuff. It's already deep into your system so no much can be done. It will dispel along the night, though."

"Damn it...!"

"Sorry."

Fay sighed.

"It's okay... Just... I'll try to sleep..."

"Good night, Fay."

Edge stepped down the bed and walked back to the kitchen, leaving a sobbing Fay trying to get her sweat curved body under the bed sheets.

"You owe me an orgasm or two, Valyxa," Fay mumbled as she closed her eyes, trying to get asleep while her pain soothed slowly in her body. "I hate my life...!"

12