Lustful Amnesia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love the cock!" Rick called after Claire.

"Not as much as you do." She sang with a toothy grin, turning in a swift runway turn. "Hey, I was thinking Rick," Claire walked with a leggy swagger as she made her way to the jock.

"Yeah?" Rick smiled as she put her arms around his neck, her smiling face only inches from his.

"Yeah." She whispered. "I think people shouldn't call you Rick the Dick."

"Yeah?" He was uneasy now, trying to pass his anxiety it off as calm, cool, collected.

Poorly.

"I was thinking, since you brought up cock and all," She said, with a soft smile. "We ought to tell the truth."

"H-hey, now." Rick whispered. "Claire..."

Claire nodded, slinking off of him, and taking a few steps backward. "...that Rick sucks Dick."

The crowd jeered loudly, suddenly. Rick had an expression of anger on his face.

"What the fuck bitch?" Rick rushed forward, and grasped Claire by the shoulders. The lunch attendants made movement now, breaking their uncertainty. One ran in the opposite direction for the administration building.

"What the fuck indeed." Claire smiled, and ran her knee straight up, hard, between Rick's legs, dropping him down into fetal position.

He fell beside Nancy, who was still crying, her arms hiding her face.

"Don't anyone else fuck with me. Mostly, though. Don't fuck with Amnesia."

O O O

"What was that about?" Amnesia asked quietly.

"Oh, Rick the Dick there thought he was a stud. He sucks man cock."

"So did you."

"So did you" Claire smiled. "I'm a girl."

"Noted." Amnesia said softly, her voice just a hush.

"Thank you, Claire." Cordelia said, softly, as she, and the three other girls stood, waiting for the shit to really hit the fan.

12