Lustful Anne Ch. 01

Story Info
An uncle helps his niece unload in more ways than one.
3.8k words
4.33
310.8k
29
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Moving Day

I want to thank BrettJ for editing this, my very first incest story. You are a wonderful and dear, sweet man. A niece couldn't have asked for a better uncle.

*

He walked in and set down the heavy box just as Anne was coming out of the kitchen with a dishrag in her hands. "That's the last of it," he announced.

"I really appreciate your help."

He shrugged as if it didn't matter. He had nothing better to do anyway.

"You want a beer?" she asked. "Or do you need to get going on a hot date?"

He grinned and looked almost boyish with his slightly freckled face. "That would be great, Anne. And no. No date tonight."

"Too bad," she said lightly as she went to the Fridge and took out a cold Bud Light bottle while also retrieving one for herself. "I guess you'll just have to stay here and help me unpack."

"I could do that," he answered.

He sat down heavily on the couch, his legs spread slightly open in relaxation. His arm was resting over his eyes as Anne approached with the beer. He heard her coming and took down his arm and opened his eyes as he reached for the bottle.

"Thanks," he said. His brownish-green eyes met her blue eyes and he noticed how they had a spark to them; as if she had mischief on her mind.

She nodded and went to sit on the loveseat along the other wall, tucking her right leg under her as she sat.

They sat in silence for a while, just drinking their beers. It tasted good after the long, hot day of moving Anne into her very own townhouse. She still had a lot of unpacking to do and there were boxes everywhere. The walls were cream colored, awaiting the many photographs that Anne had taken throughout the years. Brett had long admired his niece's work as a photographer. If only she'd take it to the next level and become a true paid professional.

He looked over at her casually. Anne was in a light blue spaghetti strap tank top with white shorts. Her long hair pulled up into a frazzled knot on top of her head. He inwardly frowned as he recalled her hair when it was down, flowing gently around her shoulders. He liked it better down. He suddenly had an urge to loosen the knot on top of her head and run his fingers through the raven strands. His cock twitched at the thought. What the hell? He should not be having lustful thoughts about her. Though only ten years separated them, Anne was still his sister's daughter, his niece.

Anne was having her own daydreams as she watched her Uncle Brett on the sofa. His legs were still slightly apart and she could almost see his balls peeking out from his shorts. He was a good-looking man and she'd always looked up to him. She's had a major crush on him when she was in junior high school until her mother sternly told her that he was her uncle and there would never be anything between them. The crush slowly faded but Brett's rugged good looks just got more refined. Right now his reddish brown hair was starting to gray around his temples, making him the kind of distinguished older gentleman to which she's always been attracted. His six-foot-two-inch muscular frame would easily fill her petite five-foot-four inch body.If only, she thought wistfully.

"What are you thinking, Sunshine?" he casually used the nickname he'd given her so many years ago.

She blushed and shook her head as she quickly took a swig of the beer. What would he think of her if he knew her thoughts? "Just looking at the gray at your temples." Not a lie. Not quite.

"Oh great!" He thread is right hand through his hair and moaned. He hated getting older.

"No," she said firmly. "It looks great on you is what I meant." He lifted an eyebrow at her and she continued. "Very sexy, in my opinion."

Brett cocked his head to one side as if trying to read her mind. He'd done it often enough in the past, or so she had thought. It was of course just a matter of reading her facial and body expressions. He noticed that her nipples had peaked slightly in the tank top and he mentally raised his eyebrow. Was she checking him out? Was she actually flirting with him? He shifted slightly on the couch and knew that his semi-erect cock was trying to escape from his shorts. Would she notice? What would she do if she did?

Anne did notice. His balls were in plain view against the soft green fabric and she could see his cock, every now and then, twitch. Men were always horny, her mother had said. Just because his cock was growing slightly didn't mean that he was thinking about her. Even though he didn't have a date tonight specifically, he was probably thinking about that woman with the short blonde hair. Not his own niece, for goodness sakes.

The air conditioner was finally cooling the living room down and Anne reached up to untie her knotted hair after setting her beer on the end table. Her breasts rose and fully stretched the light blue cotton as she attended to the ponytail. Brett saw her nipples budding against the top and his erection grew. God, she was beautiful. At twenty-eight, she was the prettiest of her four sisters. Her long black hair combined with her pert little nose and full lips made her have the face of an angel. Her slim figure was contributed to her many long walks every day and he knew without a doubt that her size 38B breasts would fit perfectly in his hands... and his mouth. Brett took another swig of beer to quench his suddenly dry throat.

She suddenly looked over at him and said, "Can you help me? It seems to be in a tight knot around the band."

He inwardly groaned, as he knew that if he got up now she would definitely see his erection. The thought of his sister, Anne's mother, beating him to within an inch of his life cooled his manhood enough to get up off the couch and come and sit behind her on the loveseat. Her back was facing him and a few loose strands of her hair fell gracefully along the back of her neck. God how he ached to just once kiss the nape of her neck, knowing it was a sensitive place on most women. His eyes went upward toward the knot in her hair and finally his fingers loosened the band holding it and he gently let it flow down towards her shoulders, guiltily running his fingers through it, trying to comb out the rough curls. He laid his hands on her shoulders and she turned to him with a shy smile. "Thank you."

He stared, fascinated at her lips as she had said the words and without thinking he brought his head closer to hers. Their lips touched lightly. It was a closed-mouth kiss. Similar to ones he had often given her in the past. A quick peck, as relatives sometimes did. Suddenly, she sighed heavily and his voice of reason left him. He skimmed the back of his hand against her soft cheek and tentatively touched his lips to hers again. A moan sounded between them and he wasn't sure if it was she or he. Her lips were so soft and full, just aching to be kissed soundly.

He took his mouth away from hers and looked into her face. Her eyes were glazed and her little pink tongue flicked out momentarily to lick her lips, as if tasting him again. His will flew out the window and he kissed her again, rougher this time, searching, tasting, and taking all that she would give. He wanted this woman. Her hands caressed his face and the back of his neck as they kissed, tongues dancing in an erotic rhythm that neither one could stop. His tongue brushed again and again over her own and he felt the small steel ball slightly back from the tip of her tongue. He knew that her tongue piercing would feel cool and hard as she sucked his cock and he grew larger; if that were possible. Brett's hands had roamed lower and he was gently caressing her nipple through the fabric, bringing it to a tight bud and eliciting more moans from her throat. He gently lifted her breast from the tank top and his mouth swiftly found the nipple. His tongue licked at her nipple and his teeth gently pulled. "Oh God," she cried out.

"You like it a little rough, Sunshine?" His voice was deep and husky against her breast. He felt her nod and continued to lavish attention on her breast. His hand was tightening her other nipple as she leaned back to expose her throat. He licked hard on her nipple and then gave soft kisses to her neck heading right back up to her lips. His hands found the hem of her tank top and he began to lift it up over her head. He had to see those beautiful breasts in all their glory.

He threw the tank top to the floor and looked at her for a moment, wanting to savor her. "My God, you are beautiful!" he sighed.

"Thank you, Uncle Brett," she breathed. Suddenly the taboo of what he was doing with her shot home to his heart even as his cock stiffened more with her words. It felt so good to be naughty.

He laid her back gently on the loveseat as his tongue and teeth teased her right nipple while his thumb and forefinger twisted her left one. Her hands were behind his head, softly running her fingers through his hair.

A slight buzzing at his hip was felt by both of them. He cursed and reached for his phone. He looked at the caller ID and his breath went still. It was his sister. How could she know? He shook his head but rose up off of his niece as he took the call.

"Hey Sharon," he said and looked guilty at his niece, still flush from his ravishing.

"Are you still helping Anne?"

He looked at the woman laid out on the loveseat, naked from the waist up, who had propped her arm up and was resting her head in her palm. She had a sheepish grin on her face even though he knew that she knew who was on the other end of his phone. Her own mother.

"Helping... Anne..." he stammered. "Yes... I'm helping... Anne."

"Are you all right?" his sister asked.

He flushed and thought quickly. "Out of breath. Heavy boxes."

Sharon laughed on the other end. "Anne always did have a lot of things."

Brett glanced at his niece again and murmured "Nice things" as he saw her breasts rising and falling with each breath, still glistening with his saliva.

"Yes, do be careful," he heard his sister say. "Are you coming over for dinner or still moving stuff?"

"Dinner?" he asked and saw Anne shake her head no. "I think we still have one more load that needs to be taken care of," he said with a grin as Anne nodded enthusiastically.

"Do you need anymore help? I could send over Eddie."

Brett groaned. His brother-in-law would skin him alive. "No. I think Anne and I can take care of this all by ourselves."

"Ok," Sharon said. "Stop by tomorrow then. Pick up Anne and we will have a cookout. Susan and Leanne are already planning on coming and hopefully Kandi doesn't have to work."

Anne's sisters. "Anne and I will plan on coming." She giggled softly and he shushed her.

He ended the call with his sister and looked down at the young woman stretched out on the loveseat. Her nipples were still peaked and her hair was flowing around her shoulders, nearly touching the upper swells of her breasts.

He groaned. What was he going to do? He had almost made love to his own niece! "I'm going upstairs to take a shower," he said suddenly and strode out of the room, leaving Anne on the loveseat with her mouth hanging open.

* * *

Oh, he is not getting away that easily, she thought. She heard the shower running upstairs and wondered if he had found the linen box: the one with the all the towels. She walked up the steps lightly, still shirtless. He had wanted her. Of that, she was sure. And she wanted him. She wanted his long hard cock inside of her, pumping her full of his sweet cum.

Anne peeked inside the bathroom and saw that no towels were hanging on the bar. He'd been in such a hurry to take a cold shower that he'd forgotten to find a towel first. Well, she would just lick him dry.

She peeled off her white shorts and white thong, softly caressing her shaven mound. She quietly slipped back the shower curtain and slid in behind him. Brett was facing the tiled wall letting the water run down his face and chest. His eyes were closed and his right hand was holding the shower rod while his other hand was braced against the opposite tiled wall.

For needing a cold shower, this water sure feels warm, she thought. She lightly touched his back and he moaned. He didn't jump. It was as if he knew she was there, behind him. Naked. They were naked in the shower together.

His erection was back immediately and he whirled around to face her. He swept his lips down upon hers and kissed her passionately. "Oh God!" he groaned into her hair. "What are we doing?"

"We are taking a shower, Uncle Brett. And then when we get out I am going to lick you dry. All over your body. Starting with your toes and working my way up. Stopping to pay special attention to THIS," she breathed as she grasped his hard cock in her hand. She slowly massaged it, feeling it's velvety smoothness. She reached up on her tiptoes and drug his face down to her lips again. Then she broke the kiss and whispered, "And then we are going to fuck."

"No," he hissed. "We are not going to wait to fuck. I'm going to fuck your soft pussy right here, right now." He turned her so that she was now facing the stream of hot water and bent her over. Her palms were flat against the cool white tiles above the spigot. "Are you ready for me baby?" he cooed softly as his fingers plunged into her tight pussy. "Are you ready for your Uncle Brett to fuck you senseless?"

She screamed, "Oh God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, Uncle Brett. Screw me like the little bitch I am!"

Brett slid his rock hard cock into her pussy and grabbed the back of her wet head. His right hand was on her back, pushing her down, while his left hand pulled hard at her dark hair, arching her back. He was so hot for her! Three thrusts later he was pouring his hot cum into her body. He groaned and let go of her hair as his load was letting go. He held onto the tiled wall and the shower rod as he pumped a few more times into her. She moaned softly and as she stood up, he slipped out of her.

"Oh my God!" she breathed heavily. "That was fucking awesome!" She turned around to face him and he was grinning.

"Yeah, it was pretty great wasn't it?" He looked around for the soap to wash his cum off of her mound and her juices off of his still semi-erect cock. "No soap."

She giggled. "Nope. And no towels either." He groaned. "You forgot to get one unpacked before you jumped in here. So I guess I am going to have to just lick you dry." His cock was coming to life again at that statement and he reached around her to turn off the water.

"Better get to it then, Little Niece, or else I will just have to fuck you again."

"You'd better fuck me again anyway, Uncle Brett," she whispered as she leaned up and kissed him soundly before drawing the shower curtain back and stepping out of the tub.

She went into the hallway and bent over a box that was labeled "linen". As he watched her stick her ass in the air, Brett's erection grew again. He'd never gotten hard again this fast. He smacked her ass, the sting making her jump a little, and she screamed. She whirled around with a sheet in her hand rather than a towel.

"That hurt," Anne said as she rubbed her ass. Brett's face was instantly remorseful. "But I liked it!" she grinned.

He swept her into his strong arms and made his way to the bedroom, navigating around the boxes yet to be unpacked. The bed was in the middle of the room, set up, but not made. The pink satiny pillow-top mattress beckoned to them.

"Put me down," she insisted. "I need to at least throw a sheet on."

"Why?" he growled. "You're going to cum and cum until I make you squirt all over this bed and a sheet won't protect it."

She giggled softly and threw the sheet in the corner of the bedroom as he laid her down gently on the bed. This was the first time he had actually seen her entire body naked and spread out before him. In the shower he'd only glanced at her before he was overcome with raw passion. Her wet dark curls were fanned out on the bed. Her breasts were round and firm, the nipples budding. Her short body was not thin, but by no means fat either. She had curves in all the right places and his eyes raked over them as his hands ached to do. She opened her legs slightly and he saw her cleanly shaved pussy. No landing strip and no hair could be found anywhere. He ran a hand up her left calf as he knelt on the bed. It was smooth as silk. The summer was almost over and she was smooth and tanned everywhere. He instantly wondered where she was able to sunbathe in the nude.

Brett slid Anne up on the bed so that her head was touching the headboard. His long frame extended off the bed as he lowered his lips towards her smooth pussy. His tongue made a long sweep up her slit and she moaned. She tasted like heaven. His own niece. Honey sweet. He should make her nickname Honey instead of Sunshine.

His tongue found her clit and licked it until it swelled to a little nub. He found her hole slick with juices and he licked all around her lips and inside, wanting every drop. Anne reached down and stroked his hair with her hands urging his face closer to her pussy, grinding it against his face. He inserted one finger then two into her tight hole, stretching her as he feasted upon her clit. He gently tickled her inside until he found her spot.

"Oh my God! I'm gonna cum!" she screamed.

"Come for me, my little slut. Cum for Uncle Brett," he urged her as his fingers flew wildly inside of her and he sucked her juices.

"Ooohhhhh," she moaned loudly. "Oh fuck yes!" Anne exploded and squirted right into Brett's mouth. It was the sweetest nectar he'd ever had. He kept licking her but she squirmed away.

"Wait. Wait. Stop." Anne tried to sit up. "Sensitive. Let me get my breath back."

Brett stood up and raised an eyebrow at her. "Sensitive? MMMMM." He fondled his rock hard cock and looked at his niece. "You're too sensitive for this, baby?"

Anne smiled slowly and it was amazing how quickly she had regained her breath. She was hungry for that cock. She wanted it deep inside her. Pounding her. Exploding within her.

"Uncle Brett," she breathed heavily. "Come and fuck your naughty little slut of a niece."

"Oh gladly, Anne." He climbed on the bed and straddled her wet body. He slid is large cock to her entrance and barely squeezed in the head before she was moaning again.

"Oh my god. That feels wonderful. You are big. I love my uncle's big cock," she purred. Her hands touched the length of him until he slid all the way inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his hips, forcing him into her even deeper. Brett kissed her passionately as his thrusts became harder and faster. Anne moaned again. His cock had just the right curve to tickle her G-spot with every thrust. Her eyes closed and she saw flashes of light behind her lids: a strobe effect with each hard shove of his cock inside of her. Their breathing grew heavier as Brett continued to pound her pussy, liking her pert breasts and lips alternately. With each thrust she was climbing higher and higher to that ultimate climax.

"Oh baby," he shouted. "I'm going to cum!"

"Cum to me Uncle Brett. Cum for me. Shoot that load into your niece's tight pussy."

He let out a growl and his hot seed gushed within her. His aim was perfect and the force of his sperm shot against her G-spot and she climaxed with him. Lights and sounds shattered with in her and then all went dark behind her lids and she had to remember to breathe. La Petite Mort

Brett collapsed on top of her and whispered in her ear. "You are one hot fuck, my little niece." She giggled as he rolled off of her onto the bed.

Brett went to the linen box and brought back a light blanket to cover her sweat-covered body. He crawled under the blanket with her and pulled her into his arms.

Anne's final thought before drifting off to sleep was: Do I want to tell my sisters about their incredible Uncle Brett? She sighed softly before erotic dreams took her. After all, being the oldest, she'd always shared her toys with her sisters before...

12