Lustful Anne Ch. 02

Story Info
Anne teaches her sister how to have fun in the sun.
2.7k words
4.33
166.2k
13
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Poolside Fun

edited by BrettJ -- thank you!!

This is a continuation of "Moving Day" where I first introduced Anne and her Uncle Brett.

They woke up tangled in limbs and damp sheets. Anne looked over and smiled at her lover. God, he's so sexy!

*

"Good morning, Sunshine," he said sleepily and grinned back at her.

"Good morning, Uncle Brett." Anne leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips, flicking out her tongue to entice him.

He laughed and rolled on top of her. "You minx!" His kiss was filled with passion and promise and Anne moaned at the thought of his hard cock, soon to be in her again. Brett left a trail of kisses along her breasts and stomach as he made his way to the core of her womanhood. His licks made her slick and wet for him quickly. He rose up on his knees and straddled her body with his long legs, thrusting into her in one motion.

"Oh... my... God! FUCK, yes!" she screamed. "Your cock fills me completely, Uncle Brett!"

He chuckled and kissed her swiftly before continuing to pound his niece's pussy. She was so slick that his cock easily rode in and out of her, deep thrust after deeper thrust. They had made love four times the night before and suddenly, he felt young again with her. He wasn't an old man approaching forty when he fucked his slutty niece. He was a man in his prime who pleased his women very well.

He roared with emotion as he came deep inside of her. Anne's honey sweet nectar flooded his cock at the same moment and she screamed his name again and again.

Brett rolled off of her and lay on the bed, spent. His right hand reached up to caress her breast softly as he mumbled, "You're going to be the death of me, Sunshine."

"Oh no," she giggled. "You're going to be around for many more years to please me, Uncle Brett." She kissed him quickly before jumping out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. The sight of her naked ass made his cock twitch again.

Brett rolled over and looked at his cell phone on the floor and flipped it open to check the time. 10:04. They were supposed to be at Sharon's house at one for the cookout. Plenty of time! he thought as he followed his niece into the shower to fuck her once more time.

* * * *

"Annie!" A dark-haired young girl screamed, as Anne and Brett got out of his pick-up. Of the sisters, Anne and Kandi looked the most alike, though they were not the closest in age. Kandi was the baby. At 21, she was just starting her career as a paralegal and loving every minute of her newly found freedom, especially now that she was "legal" to go out with her sisters and older friends. Her crystal blue eyes sparkled with mischief as she hugged Anne tight. "I've missed you," Kandi whispered into her ear.

Anne giggled and whispered back, "Me too, but it's only been a week." She winked as she broke the hug.

Kandi hugged her uncle and then linked her arms through both Brett's and Anne's, to guide them back to the cookout. They were the last to arrive and everyone was already laughing and drinking. Anne's father, Eddie and his brother-in-law, Nick, his sister's husband, were at the grill smoking up the backyard with hamburgers and bratwurst.

Anne greeted her daddy with a peck on the cheek and her Uncle Nick with a hug. She wandered around looking for her mother and other siblings. She saw through the kitchen window that her mother was into the Fridge. She was bent over, getting items from the crisper, and for the first time, Anne saw how nice of an ass her mother had. She hoped she had the good genes to follow when she reached her mid-forties. Her mother would be out shortly, she knew, so she glanced to the pool hoping to spot her sisters.

Susan and Leanne were both in the pool, splashing each other, and laughing loudly. Anne walked over to the side of the pool and leaned against the fence watching them.

Susan had on a pink and orange retro plaid bikini that could have been right out of an Austin Powers movie. Her D breasts were floating in the water except when she would bounce out to play with Leanne. Her long blonde hair was tied in a knot at the top of her head, though some strands were coming loose and getting damp.

Leanne's white mesh bikini was see-through enough to let Anne see her sister's nipples, even at this distance. Her short pixie blonde hair was soaking wet and mussed. She was the water-rat of the family and loved all kinds of water sports from snorkeling to surfing to high board diving. She dove back under the water and then came up behind her sister to playfully push Susan.

"You swam right between my legs!" Susan yelled. Leanne just grinned and then saw Anne standing at the fence watching them.

"Come on in, Anne! The water's fine!"

"No, it's not," Susan complained. "It's getting cold." As Anne opened the gate to the pool area, Susan climbed out of the water. She pulled her bikini briefs down in the back to cover her ass and then tugged them slightly in the front to get rid of the camel toe. Anne's pussy tingled. All of the sisters had fantastic bodies, but it was Susan that Anne fantasized most about. Her large breasts were barely contained in the bikini top and her nipples were like pebbles, aching to be touched.

Susan watched Anne strip out of her shorts and tee shirt. She had on a dark-blue string bikini that left nothing, yet everything, to the imagination. She then hugged her and got the front of her bikini wet before she dried off with a towel.

Anne watched her sister use the light-blue beach towel on her long legs and then her arms, before drying off her flat stomach, gently touching her pussy and then her glorious breasts. Anne hoped she wasn't drooling as she dove into the water and came up next to Leanne.

"I'm going to go and tan," Susan told them as she stepped behind the screen. Their parents were open to the idea of nude sunbathing. Wanting to make sure the neighbors didn't get more of an eyeful than they should have of his young daughters, Eddie had built a bamboo screen along the far wall of the pool area. The girls, and sometimes he and his wife would lay au natural in the summer sun.

Anne and Leanne watched the screen as first Susan's bikini top flipped up on top and then her bottoms. It was a signal they used to let all know someone was nude behind the screen... proceed at your own risk.

Anne imagined her sister lying on her light-blue beach towel, stretched out on the lounge chair. Was she on her stomach or her back? Was she rubbing the sun-induced sweat all over her body as she tanned? Or right now, was she still rubbing lotion all over her luscious curves? Anne's eyes glazed over with lust as her pussy tingled. She had always been a voyeur and loved watching her sisters dress and undress while they had all been in the same house. The temptation was too much.

"I'm going to tan, too," Anne said as she started to walk over to the side of the pool.

"Yeah, I'm getting out too," Leanne said. "Although I am going to say hi to Uncle Brett. Seems like ages since I've seen him. He's gotten really buff lately."

Anne's mind drifted back to the night before when her uncle had fucked her senseless: His large, firm body raised above hers as his cock pounded her cunt over and over again. "Mmm-hmm," was all Anne could mumble to her sister.

They each got out and dried off before Anne headed towards the bamboo screen and Leanne went out the gate onto the lush green lawn. Anne was hesitant, but this was an opportunity she didn't want to pass up. She had often masturbated with visions of Susan's tits swinging in her face. She was a bi-sexual slut who had been having incestuous thoughts of her sisters for years. She thought of Uncle Brett and smiled. We're just one big kinky family... I hope.

Anne knocked lightly on the screen before stepping behind it, "Hey there! Want some company?"

Susan's eyes were closed and she was lying on her back, her gorgeous breasts sticking straight into the air. Anne consciously rubbed her pussy as she stripped out of her own dark-blue bikini bottoms. She watched Susan still as she played with her nipples and the top came off. Both pieces were slung over the top of the screen right next to Susan's suit. She casually sat on the lounge chair next to her sister and applied the tanning oil to her body. "Hey, sis?"

"Mmmm?" Susan said, her eyes still closed.

"Would you rub the oil on my back, please?"

Susan opened her eyes and saw her naked older sister, sitting on the lounge, holding out the bottle to her. "Sure." Anne turned sideways on the chair as Susan got up and came to sit behind her. She poured the oil into her hands and rubbed Anne's back. She paid special attention to the middle where she knew it could get burned the worst. Her hands lightly and rhythmically moved over Anne's body and then Anne moaned softly.

"I'll give you an hour to stop that."

Susan giggled, but kept rubbing the oil into her sister's back, along her sides and gently touched the sides of her breasts.

"Oops," Susan said, pulling back. "Sorry."

Be bold! Anne thought. "I'm not."

Susan paused her hands on her sister's lower back. "Not what?"

"I'm not sorry that you touched me there."

Susan leapt off the lounge and went back to her own. "Hmmm. OK," was all she said as she laid back down on her stomach this time.

Anne smiled gently and stretched out her long legs to lay face up in the sun. She had planted the seed, at least. Who knew how it would grow?

Susan closed her eyes and waited until she heard her sister settle into the lounge chair before peeking them open again. What had Anne insinuated? She watched her sister through barely-open eyelids, just a slit, so she could watch and not be noticed. Anne reclined with her arms at her sides for a while, her breasts rising and falling with her steady breathing. The sun was hot today and soon beads of sweat started to form on Anne's chest. One bead started at her throat and ran in a trickle down to her nipple. Susan saw Anne's large dark areolas and the tight nipples puckering. She recalled the sensation of her fingertips tingling as she had brushed against Anne's breasts. And now her pussy was tingling too, wanting to touch again. Explore. Feel. Possibly lick. She watched through slit eyes as Anne's hand reached down to caress her shaven mound, knowing the sweat was pooling between her thighs. Anne let out a soft sigh as she gently fingered her clit, just once before returning her hand to her side. Susan inhaled. God, that was hot! She had never seen anyone masturbate before, and Anne really hadn't, but the idea was there that she could have if she wanted to. Suddenly, sweat wasn't the only pooling between Susan's own thighs.

"It sure is hot today," Anne murmured.

Susan quickly shit her eyes tight and responded with an "Mmm-hmm."

They lay in silence, side-by-side, for a few more minutes before Susan slowly eased her eyes open barely to watch again. Anne's hand was back to her mound again and slowly rubbing the sweat into her folds. Her light breathing was getting faster, Susan noticed. Her older sister was masturbating right in front of her. Good thing she doesn't know I'm watching her.

"I know you're watching me," Anne said with a teasing note in her voice. Susan gasped and her eyes flew open to lock gazes with her sister. "Susan? Don't you think I have pretty pussy?" Susan just nodded, aware of the heat building between her legs, but still unable to say anything. "Susan... don't you want to see it closer? Touch it?" The last two words were whispered.

"You'd let me?" Susan asked incredulously. Anne nodded and Susan got up from her lounge chair and walked to the end of Anne's chair. She sat down on the ground as Anne opened her legs a bit more to give Susan a better view.

"You're still too far away, sweetie," Anne teased. "Come closer. Touch my pussy."

Susan got on her knees and leaned forward. She could smell the muskiness of Anne's cunt mixed with the coconut tanning oil. Susan slid one finger along the inside of Anne's thigh, tentatively seeking and exploring her sister's lithe body. Her finger rested on the outside of Anne's pussy lips and then slid over to touch her erect clit. Anne let out a soft moan, which prompted Susan to use another finger to open up the lips and discover Anne's wetness. And she was very wet indeed. Susan leaned down closer to breathe in her sister's scent. Her index finger began to flick Anne's clit a little faster.

Anne moaned again. "That's it baby. Work my little clitty."

Susan moved closer and used her other hand to slowly peel back the folds of Anne's pussy, exposing her dripping hole. It wasn't sweat, but sweet pussy juice. Susan had been a threesome once with a couple from college, but hadn't gone down on the woman. Now she was curious as to what pussy would taste like. Her own sister's pussy.

Susan took her tongue and flicked Anne's clit gently next to her fingernail. Anne arched slightly, gasped and hung onto the sides of the lounge chair with both hands. Growing more courageous with each second, Susan licked again as she slid a finger into Anne's tight cunt. Anne's muscles tightened around her finger and she felt a warm, moist sensation over her knuckles. She slid in another finger and took Anne's clit all the way in her mouth, sucking gently.

As Anne moaned again, Susan found a rhythm and began to finger-fuck her own sister. She was licking her sweet cunt and diving her fingers in and out of the drenched pussy. She was in heaven. Once taste of a woman and she knew she was bi-sexual. Not just any woman. Anne. Her older sister. The taboo of the experience left Susan's own pussy dripping.

Susan glanced up into her sister's face as she continued licking, sucking and fingering. Anne was teasing her own nipples into rock hard pebbles. Susan was really enjoying the taste and sensation as Anne moaned a little too loudly.

"Shhh," Susan told her. "I don't want anyone else to know we are doing this." Anne giggled. "God, sis, you taste so fucking good. I never thought about this, but damn... I don't want to stop now."

"Then don't stop. You're doing great, little sister. Finger me til I cum all over your hand."

Susan picked up the pace. That's exactly what she wanted to do. She wanted to see, hear and feel her sister's orgasm. Anne was trying to keep her mouth closed as she bucked against Susan's hand. Finding that sweet release she came hard and soaked Susan's hand.

"Oh yessssss," Susan exclaimed. "That's it, bitch. Soak my hand. Next time it's going to be my tongue you're going to soak."

Susan slowed down her fingers and glanced into her sister's contented face. Out of the corner of her eye she saw another figure standing next to the bamboo screen. Oh FUCK! We are so dead!

The third person came over to them as Susan stood up to dry off her hand. It was their baby sister, Kandi. She looked at Susan and then looked at Anne who had noticed Susan's sudden withdrawal from her body.

"Hello, Kandi," Anne smiled languidly.

Kandi tsked-tsked at Anne. "You found a new playmate and didn't invite me?" she asked, but her grin betrayed her as Susan's jaw dropped.