Lustful Desire Ch. 02: Rekindled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beth69
Beth69
5 Followers

Several intense strokes later he released with his own cry, his cock jerking inside her as he spurted hotly into her cunt. In that moment Paige believed that they could be together.

His sweat soaked body fell on hers, and his mouth again consumed hers. He cupped her face in his hands, gazing into her eyes, and she was lost. His eyes touched a place in her soul that no other had ever reached.

"You are so beautiful Paige, so fucking beautiful. God that was amazing, you're amazing. Watching you squirm under me is so fucking sexy and hot."

Paige smiled up at him looking for the right words to say.

"You're pretty amazing yourself."

She wasn't sure they were the right words but in that moment it was how she felt. Seth gently rolled off her, pulling her with him, nestling her into the crook of his arm. His lips kissed her hair.

"I don't want to scare you Paige, but I'm falling in love with you. You don't have to say anything I just wanted you to know."

Paige didn't say anything then she just laid in his arms listening to him breathe. She wasn't sure how long she had laid there before looking up and finding Seth fast asleep. She nuzzled closer and put her arm over his chest and took a deep breath, her words only a whisper.

"I'm falling in love with you too." Paige closed her eyes and fell into a blissful slumber.

Beth69
Beth69
5 Followers