Lustful Desires

Story Info
Trying to take a Succubi's heart is a dangerous task.
2k words
19.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first fanfic (that I've posted) so yea it might be over/under detailed, flawed, not that good, yadda yadda. So yea hit me with your constructive criticism and enjoy :D

..............................

This had to be the worst idea ever, and yet Nick couldn't help himself. He needed the heart of a Succubus to fulfill the ritual he was planning. He had everything else he needed, which was a relief, but he needed the heart of the devilish wench he sat across from. The heart of a Succubus was dark and dangerous, it could never love and it could never be happy. All it really knew was pleasure, and destruction.

Nick sat on the ground of the vast mansion he owned in Hell. It was one of those classic horror movie homes, dim lights and a fire place included. The rug was freshly cleaned, and its coffee brown color complimented the tone of the room. Its white walls painted with the dancing shadows of the two young demons by the fireplace, and the windows completely covered. He didn't want anyone to see what he was about to do, even though he knew she deserved it.

Running his fingers through his short auburn locks, he took a sip of his wine and placed the glass to the side. His black blazer fitted to his slender form was ready to basically jump off his skin but he had to resist the woman's power. He knew if he lost control of his own body, the mission would be failed and it would all be for nothing. Though what he didn't know was the woman across from him, her jet black hair and shimmering green eyes had a task of her own to complete.

Grabbing the bottle of Dom. Romane Conti 1997, he poured the dark liquid into her glass and smirked. Using his charm to work his own magic, this was easier done than said. He was an Incubus himself, but he was not as experienced as Veronica. She had been alive for 1,000 years longer than him, and she could use that to her advantage. This was something they both, subconsciously, knew.

Veronica's short red dress was as tight as her skin and her full breast hung out the top. Her beautiful cleavage staining the regions of his mind and cause him to look away. They both had taken a drink in that instance and she rubbed her toe against his groin. He looked up into her beautiful green irises and that was when he lost himself.

Grabbing Veronicas soft foot, Nick kissed her toes and slowly, but surely, made his way up her long smooth leg. With each kiss he planted, her breathing picked up and she let out quiet moans of pleasure. He licked her calf slowly and gentle like he had learned and caused her legs to tighten up. She was opening her legs now to reveal her white lace thong. Its surface darkened by the secretions she was releasing. Showing how much she desired him, or how good she was at her job.

Moving his soft, gentle kisses to her thigh, Veronica moaned out loud and ran her fingers through his soft, straight hair. She was controlling his head now, pulling it between her legs and rubbing his lips on her panties. Her chest was moving faster now, her desire for him growing stronger by the second and his bulge growing thicker. He moved his hand up her thigh, causing her dress to shift up her figure, and exposing the swell of her plump bottom.

Using his teeth, Nick gripped the top of her thong and slowly removed them from her curvy figure. She was squirming now, her hips up in the air begging for what he was about to give her; But she would have to wait. He would tease her, and take in her whole form before he penetrated her. Moving his head back into her sweet smelling vagina, he extended his tongue and licked her clit tenderly. She gasped at the sensation and moved her hips quicker, causing him to pull away and smirk. He would make her beg for it, he would make her his sex slave. And then he would take her heart, her dark tainted heart and use it for his own twisted desires.

"Please, don't make me beg,"

Veronica moaned as she felt his head go back between her legs and lick the inside of her twat. She clenched her legs around his head, as he sucked on her clitoris and moaned. Sending vibrations in between her legs and causing her breathing to stop for a split second.

"Don't .... Stop, please... don't."

Veronica cried out as she felt her body becoming warm on the inside. Her toes curled in pleasure, and right before she could climax he pulled away. She trembled in pleasure as he licked his way slowly up her body, moving her dress out the way as he traveled. She giggled as his tongue found its way to her belly button and wiggled inside the small hole. Veronica looked down, and her full lips, stained with red lipstick, parted into a smile. As Nick moved his way to her full supple breast she gasped before throwing her head back and allowing him to move her dress over her head.

Nick sucked on her small, erect nipples as she moaned loudly. He knew that this wasn't going the way it was supposed to, he wasn't in control of himself. She was taking control, and he had to control himself, but... He didn't want to. Nick wanted her to take control of him, make him her slave, take control of her and have her way with him. This gave Veronica her power and allowed her to take advantage of the opportunity.

Flipping Nick onto his back, Veronica looked into his bluish green eyes and kissed him passionately; her tongue massaging his deeply, and their lips locking. While she kissed him, she opened his blazer to reveal his bare chest and clawed it sensually. She moved her tongue from his mouth, to his long smooth neck and bite down softly. Causing her fangs to break his skin, and leak dark red liquid pleasure onto her lips. He moaned in pleasure as Veronica dragged her tongue down his neck, to his chest, and sucked his tender pink nipples. He leaned his chest upward and could feel her smiling as she sucked gingerly and giggled into his chest.

Unzipping his dark blue jeans, she reached into his green boxers and rubbed the outline of his cock. Feeling his auburn hairs tickle her fingers, and his penis growing with every stroke. She moved her tongue down his abs and kissed his pelvis, causing Nick to jerk his hips forward. He felt her remove his pants and boxers quickly and grab his bulging erection. Kissing the tip, she began to work her magic and tease his pounding sex organ. She licked up and down his shaft before taking his quivering member into her mouth, touching the base with her lips. He grabbed her hair as she began to tongue the head of his cock and pulled away.

Sucking the head of his cock, she moved her tongue to his testes and sucked gently. Sending his body and mind into a frenzy, he sat up and kissed Veronica. She leaned her body up to reach his, and he lifted her swiftly into the air. Tugging his hair, she showed her fangs and hissed sexually causing him to groan aloud. Nick slammed Veronicas back into the wall and rubbed his growth on her clit, causing her to jerk her own hips forward. Slowly he inserted himself into her and she moaned in pleasure taking him all the way into her very being.

With every thrust, the wind was knocked from her body and she felt extreme pleasure enveloping herself. She felt him bite down onto her neck and she scrapped his back, causing six claw marks to show on his fine toned skin. Her sweet smell filled his nostrils and he went deeper inside her. Feeling her pussy tighten on the head of his dick, he groaned in pleasure and she did the same. He needed to be deeper inside her, he craved her body.

Whipping Veronica through the air both of them slammed into the kitchen counter and cracked the marble counter top. Nick slashed his arm into the pots and plates covering the surface and made room for Veronica's beautiful body. Lying on top of her, he pumped his tool into her tight vagina and made her scream with pleasure.

Looking over to the knife rack, Nick became blank. He knew he was here for something, but this was all he wanted, she was all he desired. She was perfect and she was his only need, he didn't want to eat or sleep or even breathe. He just wanted to fuck her heartless body. Heartless, why was that the word that popped into his head? There was something about that word that just stuck out, heartless. Less, Was it less? Did he need more of her? Yes that was it, he needed more of her.

Driving his cock deeper into her she moaned in pleasure and placed her palm against his throat. He could hear her breathing becoming rigid due to pleasure, and she could feel the air trying to enter his body. She tightened her grip as she looked into his and smiled as his eyes began to close. He didn't stop thrusting though, he needed to do this, and he needed her body. That was when his vision began to blur, and everything flashed from dark to light and back again.

That was when he thought about the word heartless again. This time he felt there was something he was missing. Was it less? No, it was heart! That was it; he had forgotten he needed her heart.

Veronica could feel herself begin to climax and tightened her grip, taking what little air he had left. He had to do this fast, he had to kill her. Pulling her body up to his, he touched her chest to his and grabbed the knife as his vision slowly began to go dark again. He could feel her heart beating against his, its pace erratic and she screamed aloud as she came. That was when he struck; he tightened his hold on the tilt of the blade and pushed her body down removing her hand from his neck. As air rushed into his lungs, he jabbed the blade down; her chest being the target and missed. He missed!

Veronica had reacted to the motion and arched her body to the side, barely dodging the knife. His eyes bulged as she looked to him, her eyes becoming deathly serious and her tone cold.

"That's the problem with men, always trying to take a woman's heart."

Veronica suddenly swung her fist into the side of Nicks head and knocked him back toward the fire place. Landing on his back, he struggled to have air reenter his lungs and she swooped down on him like a hawk. Her naked form falling on top of him and her hand equipped with the same knife. Gasping as he was suddenly filled with air, she looked down to him and smirked devilishly. Before she could open her mouth to speak, Nick reached his hand through her chest and punctured her rib cage. She gasped violently and he grabbed for her heart but... he felt nothing.

"I've had my heart stolen before,"

Veronica said as she held nicks wrist into her chest and he struggled to escape. She held the knife up into the air and his eyes filled with horror, this was what she loved. She loved to see the look in a man's eyes when his heart was taken. She had taken so many before, but this time had to be her favorite. Because he actually thought she had a heart, it was adorable.

"Now I need yours."

And with that, Veronica brought the knife down into his chest and blood splattered over the blinds. Did he really think it was that easy to find the heart of a Succubus in hell? They were always being stolen. But this time, she would take his corrupt heart, and use it for herself. He was clearly corrupt, and she needed a heart as wicked as hers to live for the rest of eternity.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
WolfblackthorneWolfblackthorneover 11 years ago
good for a first story

I thought it was good and with a nice twist at the end too. hope you keep writing more stories.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Thirteenth Seduction A duel of wits with a succubus.in Erotic Horror
Yshomatsu and the Succubus Ancient warrior enters the dream in search of missing Monksin NonHuman
Sinspawn Ch. 01 The succubi are coming!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Garden of Hellish Delights Ch. 01 Overly affectionate plant takes advantage of lost warlock.in NonHuman
A Summer Dance with a Succubus Terry finds the perfect date for a summer dance.in Erotic Horror
More Stories