Lustful Energy Ep. 01

Story Info
Derin discovers some strange new abilities within him.
1.8k words
4.48
83.8k
65

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost a year since Derin had come back from the excavation in the Congo of Africa and he was feeling fairly nostalgic. He decided to rummage through the boxes of things that he had brought back from his adventure to fill the void. The first thing he pulled out of the box was a hand drawn picture of a woman that he had met while there. She was hired by the same man to find what he was looking for. Derin and the woman had decided to work together instead of competing against one another with a guaranteed shared reward sounding much better than competing for all or nothing.

Emily was her name and he grew very fond of her through their adventure. She was brave and tough, but caring and thoughtful, which was not a common combination in his line of work. He found her quite beautiful as well, with her shoulder length dark brown hair and athletic petite body.

He smiled and moved on to the next item in the box. A statuette of a well endowed man that Derin had found while searching in a run down temple. The statuette didn't look too impressive, but it did represent the first and only time that he and Emily had made love.

They were together in the temple when he had found the statuette. He was excited for the find and Emily was as equally excited for him. He felt an urge to reach out, grab her by the back of the neck and press his open lips to hers, damn the cost.

The bold move had payed off and the two had made love right then and their. They never really talked about it again afterwards, but neither could state that they regretted the act. It was something that they had both wanted to do for some time.

Derin decided to keep the statuette out of the box and place it on his mantle for a constant reminder of his amazing time.

Strangely he felt more confident while looking at it. As if he and the little figure knew what he was capable of.

He stepped away from the statuette, put the box back up and walked away.

That night Derin answered a call at his door. He opened the door to see Joyce, his neighbor, standing there with a frown on her face. She was always angry about something. Never at him, but she did enjoy coming over to his house and venting. Mostly about her asinine boyfriend.

"Gotta minute to chat," she asked. Derin moved aside to let her in.

Her long light brown hair was put up in a bun and her breasts pushed her netted blouse to the limit to where he could see her pink bra from underneath. She wore short blue jean shorts that made her perky ass look outstanding as she stomped angrily into his house.

"What's wrong," he asked as though he didn't know.

"Bucky," she shouted. Bucky was her boyfriend, who seemed to nitpick Joyce about everything that she did. He wasn't abusive physically, but he was definitely borderline abusive verbally. Derin couldn't blame her for being upset as much as she was.

An hour later Derin found himself setting on the opposite end of the couch that Joyce was setting on and still listening to her complain about Bucky. She took a break from ranting and happen to look up to his fireplace mantle. Her eyes locked onto something.

"When did you get that," she asked as she got up and walked over to his fireplace. She picked up the statuette that he had found on his adventure and turned it around in her hands. "It seems...weird."

"I found that in a temple on my last expedition," he explained as he walked over to her. "I don't know why, but I decided to keep it instead of selling it or turning it into a museum. Almost like it wanted me to keep it in a way."

Derin felt the aura in the room suddenly change and felt senses that he had only felt one other time before, the time he had first discovered the figure. He could feel a change coming from Joyce. Almost as if he could read her mind in a way. Waves of energy feeding off of her. The waves began to shake and change course. Instead of emitting and spreading all around her evenly they began to focus on him entirely.

"Derin," she whispered as she set the figure back down where it was. She turned and looked up into his eyes. Her eyes were wide and focused. She stepped forward a bit closer to him and forced her lips to his.

He could feel the energy shaking within her. Suddenly he realized that he too had an energy pulse that was calling her toward him. He had seduced her somehow. Too many different feelings coming at him at once for him to pick any one apart, but he knew that he was receiving senses like he had never known. He could feel her desires. He knew that she wanted him. He knew what she was feeling both emotionally and physically.

Without a second thought he acted on those feelings.

Derin picked her up and brought her over to the couch where she pulled his shirt off and wrapped her legs around his hips as he set her down on the cushions. He could feel her passion hot enough to melt anything boiling inside of her.

He pulled back and jerked her shorts off, tossing them somewhere behind him. He could see her pleasure in anticipation through the rhythmic pulses coming from within her matching pink panties. She set with her legs spread and a half open mouthed look on her face. He slid his hands up her inner legs and watched as the pulses changed shape and speed. Her breathing increased as he hands got closer and closer until they met the base of her panties, causing a small whimper to come from her mouth.

She took her bra and blouse off as he pulled her panties down to the floor. She sat on the couch completely in the nude with her legs spread for him.

Derin realized then that the energy he was feeling from Joyce wasn't just something he could see, but was something that his body was consuming. Almost as if this new ability was feeding off of her lust. Whatever the ability was, it was guiding him toward one goal.

He placed his lips on her inner thigh and slowly kissed his way up, with every kiss bringing another small moan coming from her lips. His lips finally met her soaking wet slit, causing her legs to close slightly around his head. He slid his tongue up and down, in and out, hearing, feeling and consuming her pleasure.

Her body began shaking and he could sense that her climax was close. He worked his tongue faster and faster until a wave of energy hit him so hard that he almost fell back from his position. Joyce began shaking and tossing left and right with her legs tight around his head and her hands running through his hair.

Once her legs loosened from around his head, he pulled back and looked at her. She fell over to her side on the couch and panted for air. He could feel all of the energy build up inside of him and knew it was time to release it.

Eyeing her from head to toes, he could see every ounce of pleasurable spots on and in the woman. He knew exactly what she liked and disliked and what she didn't even know she liked. He knew this woman completely now.

It was time to act.

Derin stood up and pulled his pants and underwear off and looked down as Joyce looked up at him with amazement. He bent down and pulled her bottom half off of the couch and onto her knees. She turned her head to look at him, for this was unexpected and blunt.

He could feel the acceptance from her body though, so he grabbed his throbbing cock and slowly pushed it into her cunt until her ass was pressed firmly against him. He then began to work himself back and forth while he felt the energy from her feeling him. She moaned and then screamed as he began to pump into her faster and faster until there was a loud slapping sound every time he went back in.

The energy inside of him was growing more and more and he knew that he needed to do something with it, but had no idea what or how. He could suddenly feel the energy form into something physical. He could feel another him slowly enter her asshole. She screamed out in pleasure as the small shaft of energy made it all the way into her ass as his actual dick pounded her pussy.

The more she enjoyed it the more energy he fed on, which meant the bigger his new phantom dick became as it too pounded away. Her body shoved forward over and over again as she gripped the couch cushions for stability. He could feel his climax coming on soon. He knew that she had cum four times already and knew that she was about to cum again so that meant he had fed from her pleasure enough.

He pulled his dick out and tossed her around to where she fell onto her ass on the floor in front of the couch. His phantom dick still pounding in her asshole, causing her to swivel and grind on the floor. She reached over, grabbed his throbbing cock and pulled it to her mouth. Her moans and screams from her final climax vibrated around his shaft until he blew stream after hot stream of cum into her mouth.

The phantom dick faded away as fast as it had originally came.

Long moments of silence followed once Derin collapsed to the floor beside an exhausted Joyce.

"That was amazing," Joyce had finally broke the silence. "The best that I've ever had."

"Same here," Derin admitted. He had so many thoughts flowing through his head at the moment. What was happening to him? Was it good? Was it bad? How to control it?

"We can't mention this to anyone though," Joyce said as she looked over to him lying right next to her. "Bucky's an ass, but I'm staying with him."

"I understand," Derin said.

Joyce rolled over and placed her head onto his chest with her arm wrapping around him.

"I'd like to do this again though," she stated with a soft voice. "Not now of course." she giggled. "But sometime again soon."

"I'm down for that," was all that Derin could think to say.