Lustful Energy Ep. 03

Story Info
Derin finds himself between an assassin and her prey!
2k words
4.62
40.4k
20

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derin awoke to the sound of his cell phone ringing. He grunted in displeasure as he grabbed the phone. It was his best friend Jeff. He and Jeff had been best friends since grade school and though he and his friend had chosen different paths in life; Jeff had become a member of the local mafia and Derin had chosen to become an archaeologist, they remained friends throughout the years.

"What's up," Derin grumbled into his phone after sliding his finger across the screen to answer the call.

"What do you mean what's up," Jeff responded sounding wide awake and fully alert, which annoyed Derin even more. "Today's when you're supposed to help me setup my new sound system. It just came in man, don't flake on me today."

"Right," Derin said as he rubbed his eyes with his free hand. "I'll be there, I just forgot. It was a crazy night last night."

"Cool man, I'm here at my new apartment waiting for you," Jeff said. He paused for an uncomfortable amount of time before speaking again. "See you when you're here man. Gotta go." With that he hung the phone up. Derin looked at the screen as it auto locked and wondered what was going on with his friend now. It was always something. He was always in some kind of trouble.

Not wanting to think about it too much, he got out of bed, took a shower and got dressed. It would be nice to see his friend for a while even if that same friend made him so uncomfortable.

About an hour later Derin got out of the elevator and walked to his friend's new apartment. As he rang the bell, he seen someone move down the corridor on his right, but when he turned to look they were nowhere to be seen. He had an uneasy feeling by it, but before he could think too hard on the subject the door opened.

"Hey man," Jeff called out excitedly. "Thanks for coming over."

"No problem," Derin answered back as he walked into the apartment. Boxes were still stacked along the walls here and there. Jeff had only lived in the apartment for a few weeks and with his busy lifestyle it would probably be a few more weeks until he was completely unpacked.

"So where's this sound system," Derin asked, ready to get to work. He loved that he got payed for the thing he loved the most in the whole world, but his second most passionate hobby was electronics. He built computers in his free time and thoroughly enjoyed hooking up things like Jeff's new sound system.

"Right this way," Jeff said as he guided Derin to a room to the left. "I can't wait to get this baby working man. I'm going to throw some wild ass parties here."

"I bet you are," Derin stated as he eyed the large speakers and wires still in the packaging. This was going to be an easy install. Nothing as complex as he was hoping for, but there was no reason to wait.

"When you going back out," Jeff asked as Derin worked on organizing everything.

"I have a job to explore some ruins in South America, but that's not for a few months," Derin explained as he began connecting the proper wires to the back of the left speaker.

"That's cool," Jeff said as he leaned out of the room and looked down toward the front door.

"Expecting someone," Derin asked,

"No," Jeff said quickly and nervously. "I hope not."

About thirty minutes later and Derin stepped back to admire his work. Everything was hooked up and the wires were hidden nicely.

A few minutes later, Jeff said that he needed to head out somewhere real quick. He promised to return in an hour. Before Derin could say anything in protest, his friend was out the door.

A bit later Derin finished hiding the last wire behind one of the speakers when he heard a thump from the living room. Assuming it was Jeff coming back earlier than stated, he stepped out of the room and started to walk down the hallway toward the living room when someone stepped out in view, causing Derin to stop in his tracks.

A petite and thin woman with long blonde hair and wearing all black stood in his way holding a pistol with what appeared to be a silencer on the end of it. She held a very serious and calm expression, which lead Derin to believe this was no ordinary robbery.

"Where's Jeff," she asked without showing any emotion in her face or her body language. She was cold and calculating.

"He said he had to step out and take care of something," he said to the woman. "He said he'd be back within an hour."

He wasn't sure if the woman was here to kill his friend or to arrange some business with him, but he did know that he wasn't going to get killed for his friend's bad choices.

"We will wait for his return," she stated coldly as she slowly walked toward him. "Step back into that room."

Derin dared not argue with the beautiful potential killer and so he stepped back into the room where he installed the speakers to each side of the TV. She stepped into the room and leaned against the wall, which allowed him to get a better look at her.

Her black clothes clung to her muscular and tight body with her breasts perking her top out just enough. She smelled of a faint perfume that he wasn't familiar with and her thoughts were clear and precise.

Thoughts?

Derin suddenly remembered his new ability. With great focus, he studied her energy flow, which seemed to flow out everywhere but focused on specific spots. She was a professional at what she did and had the entire room and him laid out for any possible dangers.

He focused his own energy toward her began trying to call her toward him. He could feel the tug of his energy to her, but could feel her resistance. She was too focused to be seduced so easily. He studied her from head to toe to try and find some way to get out of this. He found a spot of weakness in her aura and focused his sexual energy pull to that. Her gun began to shake a bit and she looked over to him.

"What are you looking at," she asked with almost as calm of a voice as before.

Almost.

"You are just too beautiful to not look at," Derin said, trying to keep his voice calm. This had to work. He could get his energy for Aurora and save his own life at the same time. It was his only chance.

"Please," she said dismissively. "You are just saying that because I have a gun."

He noticed that the weak point on her was spreading. He widened the focus of his energy to fill out the opening and she set the gun down on one of the boxes. She turned and looked directly at him with a slight smile.

"Please," she began again in a different tone. "Tell me more."

He could see through the weakness and see her venerable aura shining brightly. She was his and he knew it. He could feel it. And soon she would feel it. He would fill her.

"I'd rather show you," he said as he walked over to her.

As he approached her, he could hear her small and shallow breaths quicken. He unzipped her black jacket she let it slip off of her shoulders and fall to the floor to reveal her black v-cut sleeveless shirt underneath. He slid his hands down to the front of her pants and jerked them down to her knees. She kicked them off and tossed them out of the way with her foot, never taking her eyes off of his.

He spun her around to the face the door and dropped to his knees. She placed her hands on the frame and looked back and down at him. He slid his hands up the backs of her legs and grasped an ass cheek in each hand. She was muscular and tight.

Eyeing her up and down to focus on hot spots, Derin could see that she liked to be controlled, but was always too controlling for any of her past lovers to attempt it. He could see that she wanted someone to forcefully shove their cock in her mouth while gripping her hair tightly. She wanted someone in her asshole.

Derin had never been as rough with a woman as she apparently wanted, but he was willing to try for her and for the energy he would receive from her.

With a hard yank, he ripped her panties off of one leg. She was silent, but he could feel the pleasure building from within her. He jerked the ripped panties free from the other leg, grabbed her by the hips and jerked her ass toward his face. She let out a slight whimper when his tongue rammed inside of her ass and began probing her.

Her body began to relax, so Derin stood up and spun her around quickly and shoved her back against the door so hard that she let out a sound of wind coming from her lungs. He pulled her shirt up enough for her breasts to pop out and grabbed one roughly with his left hand while he pinched the other one's nipple. He bent down and sucked on her nipples while she attempted to maintain composer.

He pulled his head back and she jerked her shirt over her head and tossed it away in one motion. She was standing in front of him completely in the nude and waiting for him to do whatever he desired. He could feel the sexual energy coming from her and into him as he stared her up and down thinking about what he would do with her next.

"Please," she whispered to him. "Fuck me in the ass."

He spun her back around again and pushed on her back until she was bending over for him with her hands gripping the door frame to hold her steady. He knew what she wanted and was ready to deliver. He pressed the head of his dick against her asshole and shoved it in roughly in one thrust, calling a scream to come from the silent assassin's throat. He pounded his cock in her ass over and over again. Her fingers squeezed so tightly around the door frame that her knuckles began to turn white.

The energy coming from her began to fill up to a boiling point once she set out a scream and her body began to shake through her first orgasm. Derin looked for his copy ability and created a clone of himself. He made his clone walk up to the side of the door frame, grab her head and turn her toward his dick. She looked up in surprise to see another Derin, but before she could say anything, he shoved his phantom cock in her mouth and down her throat.

Her energy began to double as she immediately climaxed for a second time. She placed her hands on his copy's ass and accepted his cock just as her ass hole was accepting his cock. Over and over again she was pounded back and forth. Her screams of pleasure vibrated his phantom's cock which in return vibrated his own. He pounded harder and harder until she came again.

Derin was so full of her sexual energy that it was time to lock it in. He rammed his cock in her asshole over and over again, harder and harder. Faster and faster he went as her muffled screams grew louder and louder.

Finally he felt his cock explode into her ass and throat. She continued to scream loudly as his phantom jizz bubbled out the sides of her mouth and down her chin.

His phantom faded away and she fell to the floor, her fall pulling his cock out of her asshole. She laid on her side on the floor coughing for a moment and then turned to look up at him, who was standing at the same spot and looking down at her.

"You are free to go," she said through a raspy voice and a very satisfied smile on her face. "I'll find you when I'm ready for another round."