Lustful Energy Ep. 07

Story Info
Derin returns to Aurora with more information and a plan!
2.5k words
4.63
28.6k
10

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Derin had finished with Joyce, he had returned to his house, took a long shower and went to bed. At first he was too anxious to sleep, for he had too many questions for his new "lust fairy" whatever that meant.

His head was overwhelmed with mysteries for he had spent the entire day feeding lustful energy off of different women and could feel it all swelling inside of him, but before he was willing to give it up, he needed answers.

Just as he was about to slip into sleep, he snapped fully awake from the sounds of his doorbell. He assumed it was Joyce possibly wanting more sex from him and made his way to the front door only to find the Asian fortune teller standing on his porch.

"May I come in," she asked in her soft and certain voice. "I have news on your fairy."

Derin stepped aside and gestured for the woman to enter. She glided into his house and he closed the door behind her.

"So," Derin began as he turned to see the woman standing by his fireplace mantle and holding the statuette. "I don't even know your name."

"Is this what she was imprisoned in," the woman asked, seemingly ignoring his question all together.

"Yes," Derin answered. "She said that she gave me powers from within there."

"We must find a way to lock her back in," she stated as she set the small figure back down where it was before. "My name is Kubo."

She turned and walked toward Derin with a determined look on her face.

"Have you met with her tonight yet," she asked, making it apparent that she feared to say the name.

"No," he answered honestly. "I was about to slip to sleep when you rang my doorbell."

"Good," she stated with a smile. "I will explain what I know."

She sat down on Derin's couch and gestured for him to do the same. He walked over and sat down next to Kubo to await her explanation.

"She is a succubus," she began after a deep breath. "Succubi are fairies who feed off of lust and use that lust for evil."

"Why does she need me if she can feed off of lust," he asked even though he understood part of the answer to that.

"As you already know she needs more energy before she can freely travel to our physical world." She began. "What you don't know is that succubi create slaves of many different kinds. She felt me out for potential for a slave earlier today and once she feeds on the lustful energy of all those who you have fed off of them she will feel them out as slaves as well."

"I've put all those women in danger," Derin stated, horrified by what he had done.

"You are in danger as well Derin," she stated as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "You are in the most danger."

"How so," he asked. His heart began to pound wildly in fear of what he was about to hear.

"She is going to turn you into a mindless beast seeking sex for her without any individual thought for anything other than that one goal."

Derin leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes. If what Kubo was saying was true then he had stepped into a trap that would eventually lead to his demise.

"Is there anything I can do to stop it," he asked after a few minutes.

"Yes," she stated with her face frozen in its determined expression. "I'm working on translating the ancient scrolls that were passed down to me from my great grandmother. Once I have them then we will need to gather all of the women you have fed off of in one place to battle the succubus."

"So I can't go to sleep until then," Derin asked as he wondered how long all of that would take.

"You can meet with her still," she stated as she stood from the couch. In fact, I'm going to need you to meet with her tonight."

"What about the danger," he asked looking up at the woman as she stepped back over to the statuette.

"She will not have enough power to turn you yet," she explained, not turning away from the figure. "You will meet her and have sex with her. While you are having sex with her, I will have sex with you here, allowing me to glimpse in her world for some answers."

"I'm suppose to fall asleep while having sex with you," Derin asked incredulously.

"All you'll need to do is fall asleep," Kobu stated as she turned back to look at Derin. "I'll take care of the rest here."

Derin had guided Kobu back to his bedroom where she placed candles from her small bag around his bed and lit them. He lied completely nude on his back as she set at the foot of the bed in the nude as well.

Eventually his exhaustion overwhelmed his busy thoughts and he found himself slipping into sleep. The normal dreams came at first until he snapped into the mist filled world that belonged to Aurora.

He looked around for the fairy but could see only white.

"My my, you have quite a lot for me baby" Aurora called from all around him. "You ready to give it to me so that I can work on our little paradise?"

"I am," he said, trying to keep his voice steady. He wondered if Kubo was riding him in the physical world yet. How would she know when he wasn't just dreaming? Would Aurora find out? Would she be able to tell?

"Good," Aurora purred as she materialised in front of him. Her black hair flowed as if she were underwater as she floated toward him. She was completely nude, showing off her curves on her perfect tall and slim body. "But first I want to show you something."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him through the mist. He eyed her body up and down as she pulled him along. She was absolutely gorgeous. Something caught his eye and he looked from the succubus's body to a large platform with what looked like a black throne in the center. Massive black pillars stood up on all four corners of the platform.

"It's not much, but it's what I was able to create with the last energy you gave me," she said with a hint of excitement in her voice. "You like it""

"I do," Derin confirmed as they slowly landed on the platform.

He looked one of the pillars. It had carvings of what looked like sex acts on it. Some of the sex acts were with female figures with wings.

"There's something I need to tell you," Aurora said as she walked over and leaned against the throne. "I don't know how you're going to take this."

Derin looked over at the woman who held a grave facial expression.

"What's wrong," he asked, genuinely concerned.

"You see, I'm no normal fairy," she began as Derin walked closer to her. "I am what you humans call a succubus."

Derin's jaw dropped as he heard her admit to what Kubo had just told him. So it was true! She was a succubus!

"I am not evil like my sisters though," she stated, a flash of anger in her eyes as she mentioned her sisters. "I do not create slaves like they did."

Derin walked over to Aurora. He had no idea what to believe. Was this a trick? Was she really a different kind of succubus? Who was right? What should he do?

"I've been hiding my true form from you," she admitted as her eyes began to water. "I'm going to show you my true form now."

She floated slightly into the air and a black energy waved in front of her and jolted this way and that until it faded away to reveal the real Aurora.

Her frame stayed the same, but now her skin was a dark red tone. Her long jet black hair laid straight back between her two large bat-like wings. Her long devilish tail whipped to the side as her solid black eyes stared into Derin's.

As her mouth opened to speak, he could see sharp canine teeth.

"If you want to leave this world and never return, then that is your choice," she stated in a soft voice.

Derin could feel the ability to leave suddenly enter him. He knew that with a thought he could leave and never return to Aurora again. He looked behind him at the white mist and then back to the tall succubus in front of him. She looked away with a shamed expression on her face as her wings folded tightly behind her.

"Am I that hideous," she asked. He found her to be quite beautiful, but wondered if this was all a trick. Did he really have the freedom? What was happening to him?

Before Derin knew what he was doing, he walked over to Aurora and turned her to face him and pressed his open lips to hers. He could feel her long sharp canines inside of her mouth as his tongue danced with hers. Her hands pressed against his back and pulled them closer together.

He could feel her firm breasts pressed against his ribs as he wrapped his arms around her waist and grabbed her ass, drawing an excited moan from her.

She bent over the arm of the throne and waved her ass back and forth; her tail whipping excitedly around. Instead of shoving his cock in her, Derin decided to drop to his knees and taste her. He slid his tongue up her clit and into her wet pussy, drawing a series of moans from her lips. He could feel her tail tapping his back from time to time.

He continued to flick his tongue around inside of her cunt, drawing soft moans and tail twitches from the succubus as he rubbed his hands up and down her legs. He then traveled his tongue up from her cunt and licked the outside of her asshole, drawing an intrigued moan from her. Forcing his tongue in, he opened her ass enough to accept his tongue while he shoved his fingers into her pussy.

"I'm going to give you another gift my love," she stated as she turned her head around to glimpse at him. "Now that I have shown you my true form, and you accepted me still the same I want to make you a bit more like me."

Derin pulled head head back from her ass and looked at her.

"What gift," he asked curiously. What else could she give him?

She stood up straight and turned to look down at his face.

"You are going to enjoy this," she said as he felt a strange energy wash over him. He looked down to see his frame grow more muscular. He felt stronger physically and stronger yet with his built in powers. He looked down to see that his cock had grown as well.

"That's right," Aurora purred. "You are more prepared mentally and..." she looked down at his massive throbbing dick that shot up almost to his chest. "Physically."

Derin stood up from the platform and looked around. So many things were different now; he seen further away, he heard things from further away, and he could feel the energy pulses from all around him with much more ease and clarity.

Aurora began stroking Derin's massive cock as she smiled at him.

"I knew you'd like it," she giggled. "Now let's test your new cock out shall we?"

The beautiful succubus stepped back from him and she made a gesture toward the throne.

"This throne belongs to you my king," she stated with a twinkle in her eyes.

Derin walked around and sat down on the throne. Aurora walked over to him, turned away from him and slowly began lowering herself onto the head of his giant dick.

"We're going to have to start slow now," she said through groans. "You're almost too big."

She slowly put more and more weight on his dick until the head had split into her. She bobbed up and down for a bit until placing more weight and taking more of his cock into her. Continuing this motion, she finally managed to sit down on his cock completely. He threw his head back as she began bouncing up and down on his shaft.

"Oh baby," she breathed through moans. "It's so good!"

Derin could feel his built up energy wavering as he felt his cock re-enter the succubus's womb over and over again. She arched her back until she was laying back against his chest with her face next to his. He could see her drooling from the pleasure and grabbed both of her ass cheeks as he began working her up and down on him like a puppet.

"Yes, my king," she shouted through pleasurable grunts. "Fuck me!"

There was too much energy built inside of him to last long. He needed to blow his load into her and soon. He worked her up and down on his throbbing cock harder and harder as she screamed out an orgasm louder than any before until he slammed her down all the way and shot his massive load inside of her.

Her entire body went into convulsions as she orgasmed immediately again and squirted liquids from her cunt that dripped down her and Derin's inner thighs.

She laid back against Derin's chest, panting for air as he locked his fingers together on her stomach.

"I love my new gift," he stated with as smile on his face. "You should be able to build much more with that energy."

"Yes my love," she purred in his ear. "I will get right on it."

Not long after he finished with Aurora, Derin entered the physical world again to find himself on top of a bent over Kubo; pounding his still massive cock inside of her pussy. She screamed in both pleasure and pain into his pillow. He had no idea how long he had been drilling into her, but knew that she was cumming at the moment, for he could sense it. He could feel his own climax coming on strong and so he pulled out of her cunt and sprayed his seed all over her sweat covered back and hair.

She rolled to her side and looked down at him through teary eyes.

"I wasn't expecting your transformation to begin so early," she groaned as her body finished it's orgasm. "We have less time than originally thought.

"I'm not so sure," he stated as he sat down on the edge of his bed. "She admitted to me what she was and even gave me the right to leave if I wanted."

"Tricks," Kubo demanded. "She never intended to let you go."

"How do you know," he asked. It was frustrating that she seemed to know more about what was happening with him than he did. Maybe she was wrong. Maybe Aurora did love him. Maybe he was king.

He would be king one way or another!