Lustful Energy Ep. 08

Story Info
Derin loses control over his abilities.
2.2k words
4.61
29.5k
12

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's been changing you this whole time you fool," Kubo shouted from her knees on his bed. "Don't you see it!?"

"How am I to know that you don't have some hidden objective," Derin asked angrily. "She has given me and shown me things that I never knew existed."

"How did we meet," the small Asian woman asked calmly. "You're car broke down in front of my business. Isn't that right?"

"Yes," Derin stated, trying to calm down. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"I keep hexes around my establishment to advertise to others who are capable of practicing the arts of magic," she explained as her eyes drifted down to his cock. "Even those who don't know are practicing them."

He looked down to see that his dick was once again throbbing and ready for another round. He looked back at Kubo. Maybe she was right.

"So I made my own car break down," He asked, trying to ignore his sexual instinct.

"Subconsciously, yes." Kubo's expression never changed as she shifted her eyes from his dick to his face. "Where were you leaving from when your car broke down?"

"A friend's house," he stated trying to take in what she was getting at.

"Anything interesting happen at that friend's house," she asked. "Where is he or she now?"

"My friend left me in his apartment and I haven't seen him since," Derin began thinking about what had happened. Jeff had left him in the apartment knowing that he was being hunted. He left Derin in there to take his place and had to confront the assassin. Jeff had no idea that he would be able to get out of the mess.

"I never thought about that," Derin stated in amazement as he sat down on the edge of his bed and looked back at Kubo. "My friend left me to die and I never even thought about it."

"It's not your fault," the tiny woman said as she crawled down the bed to place her hands on his back for comfort. "You are being controlled by the very same magic that gives you power."

Derin could sense something at that moment. A woman was approaching his house. She had been drawn to his aura and was on a specific mission. He could hear her heart beat as she stepped up his front steps, and had no idea why her nerves were rising. She was a member of authority and he could sense that she had never folded under stress before, but was finding it to be difficult to keep her composure now.

"What is it," Kubo asked with concern in her voice. "Your pupils are gone and your eyes are glowing solid red."

Derin stood up slowly and began confidently stepping out of his room. Kubo jumped off of the bed and tried pulled him back by his arm, but he didn't slow his pace.

"Derin," Kubo almost screamed. "Snap out of it!"

He turned to stare at the small Asian and smiled. She looked up at him in horror as he picked her up with the same arm she was pulling against. He stared through her eyes and read her fears. He could see that she was afraid this was the moment when he finished his transformation. She feared it was too late.

He could also see her intrigue and desire to be with him sexually again. Maybe that was his aura pulling at her too. He wasn't sure anymore. All he knew was that there was a woman approaching his door at that moment that he needed to feed on.

He dropped Kubo back to the floor and turned to head toward his door once again.

As he approached his door he looked through it at a policewoman standing on the other side, trying to shake off his spell before ringing his doorbell.

She was quite beautiful for sure. She had long blond hair pulled back into a tight bun, a slender frame that stood barely five foot four tall and dark green eyes. She mumbled to herself as she tried to gather composure.

Before she was able to ring the doorbell, Derin pulled it open and stared at the woman's face of shock. She reached for her gun on the side of her hip, but he grabbed her by the arm and pulled inside, before slamming the door shut behind them.

He tossed the woman with ease to the floor and she jumped up to her feet.

"And what do you want," he asked in a deep voice that he didn't recognize.

"I was going to ask you have seen a man by the name of Jeff," she began through a shaky voice before being cut off by Derin.

"Last I seen of him, he was leaving me to die," Derin stated angrily. "So now he's dead to me!"

The woman looked him up and down, with her eyes locking onto his massive cock, which stood fully erect. He could see her energy and lust building up. She wasn't trying to fight off the spell any longer. She was ready.

With ease, Derin created two clones of his smaller self and made them approach the woman, who was just standing there staring. They unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her bra down to reveal her small but perky breasts, her nipples erect. Her chest expanded in and out with her deep breaths.

He ordered his copies to pull her pants and panties down, removed them from her feet and tossing them out of the way. She stood in front of him with her shaved pussy and breasts fully in view, with the unbuttoned shirt of her uniform hanging off of her shoulders.

With a single thought, he dismissed his clones. This was going to be him and him alone.

"What's your name," he asked through the same deep voice.

"Sherrin," the woman whispered, not moving an inch.

Derin could see that it had been over a year since the woman had been intimate with a man. She had a divorce and swore off men after it was over. She was ready. She had recently created a profile for an online dating service, but hadn't had the nerve to meet any of the men that messaged her on it. She was more horny than lonely.

He could see Kubo standing at the back of his living room staring at him. She was willing to submit her body to him. She wanted to battle him sexually. He could feel her energy attempting to pull him to her.

"Turn around," he told the policewoman. "Do you see that beautiful woman standing at the back of the room?"

"Yes," the woman said as she spotted Kubo standing behind her.

"Go and shove your tongue into her mouth," he ordered.

The policewoman complied and walked over to Kubo, who was staring at her in shock. She grabbed her head and pulled her lips into hers.

Derin watched as Kubo begin kissing back, their tongues' dancing with one another. He walked over to the couple and wrapped his arms around both, lifted them up and carried them to the bedroom.

He tossed the policewoman on her back by the head of the bed, spread her legs and had Kubo crawl onto the bed and began eating her out while she ass sticking up for him. He stood behind the Asian beauty and watched the two with his magical eyes for a few moments. The waves of lust and energy flowing back and forth between the two was quite beautiful.

He could feel pressure on his cock and looked down to see that he had been jerking off to the sight. It was time to allow Kubo her moment of battle. He pressed the head of his massive cock against her pussy lips and pushed slowly until it popped inside of her, bringing a moan to come from her mouth and into Sherrin's cunt.

He slowly pushed until his entire throbbing cock was inside of her. She screamed out with every inch of meat penetrating her, and arched her back to accept it with more ease. The policewoman had her hands on the back of Kubo's head as she gripped her hair in her fingers and pulled roughly.

Derin kept a steady rhythm as he pushed himself in and pulled out of Kubo's pussy. She eventually began to shake and quiver as she orgasmed, screaming into Sherrin's pussy, causing her to climax as well.

He could feel his energy being pulled from him. She was fighting him after all. He smiled at her futile attempts to beat the king at his own game and rammed his cock inside of her so hard and fast that her body launched on top of the policewoman's.

He climbed onto the bed, spun Kubo around onto her back and shoved his dick inside of her cunt once again, causing her to scream in pleasure. He stared into her eyes as he fucked her hard. He looked into her pleasure.

You can beat this, her voice echoed in his head. She was staring directly at him, taking his dick over and over again. Her ecstasy was at its highest. She moaned and screamed outward as another orgasm rushed over her body.

He looked up to see the other woman lying on her back and fingering herself, so he scooped her up in his arms and threw her hips toward his face. His tongue worked in and out of her cunt at a rapid pace as he pounded his cock into Kubo.

Screams of pleasure filled his bedroom as both women orgasmed at once. He pulled his cock out of Kubo and rolled her to the side as he dropped the policewoman on her back in her place.

He stared into her eyes as he placed the head of his cock against her pussy the same as he did with Kubo. The woman threw her head back in a mixture of pain and pleasure as his cock entered her tight pussy.

Kubo sat up on her knees and grabbed him by his shoulder.

"Fuck me in the ass," she demanded as she mounted the woman he was pounding.

He slammed his cock fully inside the policewoman one more time, before pulling out and pressing his cock against Kubo's asshole. She shouted out as his dick entered her asshole causing her to scream out another orgasm.

The woman below her grabbed both sides of her head and pulled her in as she screamed into her mouth.

Derin pulled out of Kubo's asshole and shoved his cock into Sherrin's cunt once again. Back and forth, he pounded each woman; filling him full of their sexual energy until he was ready to cum.

He pulled his cock out of the last hole he was in, flipped Kubo onto her back right next to Sherrin and grabbed his throbbing cannon. He aimed back and forth as he shot his massive load over both women's faces, before falling over on the bed with his drooping cock folded over on Kubo's legs.

His vision seemed to shift back to normal and he looked at the women lying on the bed in front of him. They were exhausted, covered in sweat and cum and panting for air.

"I'm not sure what just happened," the policewoman stated as she sat up on the bed. "I've never acted on an impulse like that before."

Kubo looked at Derin sympathetically and then turned to the woman.

"This man is turning into an incubus," she explained to the woman. "I am trying to help him escape such a fate."

Kubo explained what was happening to the policewoman and to her credit, she seemed to be taking it all quite well. Of course she was still coming off the effects of the spell Derin had placed on her.

"We will all need to band together to stop this succubus," Kubo finished as she wiped the last of the cum from her face with a towel Derin have given them. "He is still in enough control to stop himself if need be."

"Look," the other woman started as she buckled her pants back on. "I don't know what to believe here, but I do know that this was a massive stress reliever and if what you're saying means I get to do this again then I'm all for it."

Derin watched as the woman walked toward his front door.

"I left my number on your dresser," she stated as she opened his door. "Call me when you're ready to go again." she left his house and closed his front door behind her.

"Another one is added to the list," Kubo said after a few moments. "You are getting stronger. I bet you can make women cum just using your energy pulses at this point."

"I scared myself," he admitted as he sat down on his couch, still in the nude. "My powers were in control of me."

"As I warned you," she said as she sat next to him. "But you took back control."

"How long will I be able to do that," he asked as he looked over to her. "One of these times I'll be a pure sex monster."

"That's why I need to finish translating the scrolls," Kubo said with a smile. "We will beat this together Derin. You have my word."