Lustful Heart of Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,215 Followers

The shoulder straps were tugged at each end, causing the negligee to fall the floor, leaving Anna stark naked except for the mask and heels. Anna's lust was in full throttle as her perky upturned tits were exposed. Her pink nipples were rock hard from the arousal and ice cube.

Margery bent down and sucked each one, rolling each nipple in her mouth with a tight suction, then giving them a nice lick after. Then a kiss. It made Anna gasp as each of her tits were pleasured, back and forth.

"Your turn," Margery said, standing upright again. "I'm assuming you've sucked your own nipples before, when you masturbate."

Anna blushed. "I have."

"Then you know what to do."

Margery smiled and squeezed her own tits, holding them out, with her big brown nipples pointed forward. Anna was ready for this. She leaned forward and returned the favor, sucking Margery's right nipple, followed by giving it a lick, then a kiss. Anna repeated the same process with Margery's left nipple. Then back and forth until each big tit was continuously pleased.

When it was enough, Margery tucked her two fingers underneath Anna's chin, to lift her head up, then they kissed again.

"Are you enjoying yourself so far?" Margery asked. "I know this must be difficult for you. I would never want to pressure you into doing anything. Especially things that you may regret."

Anna raised an eyebrow. "What else did you have in mind?"

"We've already kissed. We've already sucked each other's nipples. That could only leave one more thing."

Anne gulped. "Tell me. I want to hear you say it."

"I want to eat your pussy," Margery bluntly stated. "And I want you to eat mine."

Anna grabbed her friend's hand and pulled it to her vagina, so that Margery could feel the answer. Margery slipped a finger inside the wet hole.

"Does that answer your question?" Anna asked.

Margery's eyes lit up. "Lay on the floor. It's an expensive rug."

The order elicited an audible gulp from Anna. She was eager and terrified at the same time. But she had nothing to lose and everything to gain. Was this a sin? Maybe. Maybe not. It certainly conflicted with how she was raised, but where's the harm? She thought. She's a grown woman in the company of other grown women.

Kicking away the negligee around her ankles, Anna laid on the expensive carpet, which felt so soft against her bare skin. Her legs were sprawled and her eyes were towards the ceiling, looking at the fancy chandelier. She was prepared for anything and everything.

"I have a secret," Margery said, kneeling down to caress Anna's hair. "I've always wanted to do this to you. You're a sweet person. I've always desired you."

"I've always had the feeling that you did. I desire you too."

Margery bent down to give Anna another kiss on the lips, then it was time. Anna laid helplessly while Margery got down between the spread legs. The lust was overwhelming as Anna knew that her colleague was looking deep inside her wet cunt.

The lust intensified when Margery rubbed the outer layer of the pussy, then gave it soft kisses all over, making Anna squirm. When Margery gave each labia a nice, long lick, Anna gasped. When Margery pulled each labia with her mouth, by sucking on it, Anna moaned. When Margery sucked on the clitoris like she was nursing on it, Anna wanted to cry.

Anna felt like she was in another world as her pussy was officially being eaten. It gave her a tingly sensation all over as Margery darted her tongue in and out of the wet pussy, causing it to be even moister. Each side of the labia continued to be sucked. And of course the clit. Margery paid special attention to the swollen clitoris of Anna.

"I enjoy the way you taste," Margery said, kissing each side of the lips. "I would be selfish to keep this all to myself."

Anna looked down at her masked friend. "No..."

When Anna said that, her voice trailed away. It wasn't a stern 'no.' It was the kind of 'no' friends would say to each other when they were being teased. Margery knew what it meant.

That was when Margery kissed Anna's thigh, then stood up to approach some other women. Anna felt mortified and rested her head comfortably on the carpet. She couldn't bear to look. But she heard Margery all too well.

"She's a virgin with women," Margery said to others. "It's her first time at an LHC gathering. And she tastes delicious!"

Anna closed her eyes, too embarrassed to look. Yet oh-so-excited at the same time. She felt more embarrassed when she heard other women reply:

'Oh, she's a pretty one.'

'Cute body. Cute nipples. I wouldn't mind sucking on that.'

'Hmmm...a new pet. Let's ravish the living shit out of her.'

Anna kept her eyes closed, listening to the violinist continue to play music, and the sound of heels making clicking noises on the floor.

Years ago, Anna had gone skydiving on her birthday. She remembered the feeling and it was something she'd never forget. Letting go. Surrendering to gravity and nature. The exhilaration. The freefall.

As the soft, feminine hands descended upon Anna's body, she felt much the same feelings as she did when skydiving. The hands rubbed her tits, nipples, stomach, and outer pussy.

Then came the mouths. Oh god. The mouths. Soft lips sucked on her nipples while also rubbing on the flesh. Kisses were on her body. And a new mouth was sucking her pussy. This new mouth was highly skilled in the art of pussy eating. Anna wished she was a millionaire so she could pay this woman a fortune. It was bliss.

Anna laid there and enjoyed the sapphic pleasures that life had to offer. She kept her eyes closed. Her pussy was being sucked and licked in the most divine way. It was being sucked with passion and proficiency. The same with the rest of her body.

Then she felt a hand rubbing her hair.

"You look gorgeous being pleasured like this," Margery said in Anna's ear. "I bet you'll look even more gorgeous when you cum."

"Yes..."

"And you would look stunning with my pussy in your virgin mouth."

Anna gulped. "Yes, I would."

"Shall we begin?"

"Only if you teach me," Anna moaned.

The talking ended. Margery got on her knees, her cunt now positioned above Anna's face. Then she lowered herself. Slowly. Stopping when her pussy lips touched Anna's mouth.

"Open," Margery said.

Anna opened her mouth.

"Tongue."

Anna stuck her tongue out and pressed it against the wet labia. Licking up and down like an ice cream cone.

"Suck each of my lips."

Anna sucked each labia, pulling it with her mouth. She did this with each labia, back and forth, just like Margery had done earlier.

"Now my clitoris," Margery said, lowering herself further, adjusting her body's angle to put her clit in Anna's mouth.

Anna's body was still being pleasured to the extreme. She savored the heavenly feeling her body was experiencing. Her mouth had a job to perform though. She sucked the clitoris as hard as she could, while also lapping her tongue on it, making Margery groan. This made Anna happy. Her first pussy eating experience was a success!

The sucking and fondling continued with the group of women that surrounded Anna's body, fueling her lustful state. It was like a daze. And like all such feelings, it had to end eventually.

Anna's body began to tense and squirm as her pussy was being eaten harder.

"Oh my," Margery playfully noted, her pussy still in Anna's mouth. "I can see you're about to cum. Let it go. I'm dying to see this."

So she did. Anna let go. Orgasms for women are said to be mostly mental, and if that's the case, then Anna was going to burst. Two fingers slipped into Anna's pussy and she cried as she was still being eaten, fingered, and her sensitive nipples pleasured. Anna's cry was muffled by Margery's pussy in her mouth, but that didn't matter. She clenched her eyes shut, hard, as tears managed to seep through.

Her whole body tensed and her pussy contracted so hard that she knew it would be sore later. The orgasm came fast and hard, giving her an ocean wave of pleasure. She squirted too. It was rare for her, but it happened occasionally. This time, it was a huge squirt, directly into some poor woman's mouth (or maybe the woman who was eating Anna enjoyed tasting squirt?)

After the orgasm, the mouths pulled away from her body, needing rest. Anna opened her eyes and looked up to see Margery looking down at her, studying Anna's facial reaction from the intense bodily reaction.

Margery rubbed her own clitoris in a fast, circular motion. It was Margery's turn to cum. And she did. Squirting directly into Anna's mouth, giving her a taste of a mature woman.

The orgasms left both women reeling. Margery moved away and Anna sat upright, getting a clear look at her masked play partners. To Anna's delight, the woman who ate her pussy to perfection was the gracious host, who was smiling at Anna.

"You look exhausted," the hostess smiled.

Anna smiled back, "I am exhausted. Jesus, I've never experienced anything like that before in my life."

"Well you're not done yet. It's time to switch positions. You still have much to learn. Consider this an initiation."

The hostess laid on the fancy rug. The other women descended upon her body. Anna looked at Margery, who returned a look back. This was going to be a long night, and both of them knew that Anna got more than what she had expected.

Anna had always feared her sexuality because of religion. Ironically, these women made Anna feel closer to God than ever before. The pleasures of life weren't so far away after all. They were all in the lustful heart of Anna.

The End

Special thanks to MistressJoanna, Intriguedx, Naughty_Jaden.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.