Lustful Thinga!

Story Info
Two lonely women, get their dreams fulfilled.
28.5k words
4.6
38.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers

'Have you met with my new driver?' Mia Jensen asked looking up her young assistants' short skirt, thinking back to her glory days in Hollywood and being the most sought after actress, but now she was lucky to get a dog food commercial.

Carly turned to reply and was shocked that Miss Jensen was looking up her skirt. 'He should be here by now. I told him that his room would be ready today and that he was to report at eight this morning.' Carly said standing up as fast as she could, wondering why Miss Jensen was looking at her this way.

'Okay, let me get dressed and you go see if he's here,' Mia said, quickly pulling her eyes from Carly, hoping her young assistant didn't think that she was some kind of aged freak for looking at her in such a way.

The girl was gorgeous. A nice face that was always smiling, firm, tempting breasts, a smooth flat stomach and one of the best asses that Mia had ever seen in her life. 'I'd give or do anything to look as good,' she said under her breath, letting her robe fall to the floor, exposing her wrinkled body and sagging breasts. 'I hate getting old,' she said looking over her once beautiful body, the body that men would have sold their souls to be with and now they never looked at her twice.

Later that morning, 'Is he here?' Mia asked walking into the massive kitchen of her multi-million dollar home as she took a cup of coffee. 'If not, you'll have to drive Carly,' she said looking to the young girl, trying to keep her eyes off of her pointy breasts under the blouse.

'I'm here Miss Jensen,' a tall, handsome man about fifty years old said walking into the room wearing all black with a floor length western slicker on. 'I'm Gabriel,' he added holding out his hand.

Mia couldn't help but choke on her coffee, as she looked him over. He was tall, well over six feet with a nice rugged face. If a person looked close, they would have seen a slight hint of his age. His dark, mysterious eyes were hidden under a large, black Stetson. Her eyes looked lower to a body that could very easily rival a man half his age and make her wish that she were twenty-five again.

'Nice to meet you,' she said, holding out her shaking hand to watch it be consumed by his massive hand.' Did Carly explain things to you?' she asked as her once sharp eyes looked him over.

'Yes ma'am she did,' he replied in a low voice that sent chills of excitement through Mia and Carly. 'Ma'am, I must tell you that I've been a devoted fan of you and your pictures for as long as I can remember,' he said with a hint of a smile, looking over the aged actress and her very tempting young assistant.

'Thank you,' Mia replied with a hint of arrogance in her voice, not caring if he was a fan or not. Most people just said nice things to her in hopes of getting something in return and over the years, she had gotten tired of it. She glanced at her watch and then to Gabriel. 'I guess we should be leaving. The hospital is on the other side of town and I don't want to be late,' she said, not caring if she was late or not. All they wanted was her name to draw in as many donations as they could and Mia knew it. 'Well, let's be off. I don't want to be late,' she laughed in a sarcastic tone, not caring about the children's hospital, but the reporters that were sure to attend.

*.

'I would have rather been tortured all afternoon, than go through that again.' Mia said in a cold, uncaring voice as she and Gabriel walked into the house. 'Those fucking doctors just want my money and the little brats... didn't even know who I was,' she added thinking of all the kids just looking at her, not having a clue who she was or how big she once was.

Gabriel followed Mia into the house and couldn't believe her words. 'They need money to keep the hospital open ma'am and the kids were very young, you can't expect them to really know who you are,' he said helping Mia pull off her jacket.

'They should have told them about me and how famous I was,' she snapped at Gabriel. 'I'll be in my room. If you want something to eat, you'll be on your own tonight. Everyone has Friday afternoon and Saturday off,' she said walking away, thinking of Gabriel and his defense of the hospital.

Once in her room, Mia began stripped off her clothes and stood by the mirror in her bra and panties, looking at her aging body when she felt someone behind her.

'How dare you come in my room!' she screamed at Gabriel as she lifted her hand to slap him. 'Get out!' she screamed louder as she swung towards his face, but he grabbed her hand and gave it a good, hard twist, forcing her to face the mirror. 'Let me go!' she screamed, not knowing if he was going to kill or rape her.

'Just relax ma'am,' he whispered in her ear. 'I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to talk,' he smiled at her as they both looked at their reflections in mirror.

'If you hurt me, I'll make sure that your hunted down like a dog,' she said through her teeth, watching a warm smile fill his face as he nestled his face against her neck, giving her body a warm rush of excitement for the first time in years.

He just smiled as he kissed her neck. 'I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to talk and show you something,' he said kissing her neck once again as his big hands moved around her body and rested on her stomach.

Mia couldn't believe the feelings that were consuming her body. The fear of him in her room and the thrill of such a great looking man were driving her body into a state of frenzy. She watched him kissing her neck in the mirror and couldn't believe her body was slowly giving into him. His big hands carefully caressed around her stomach, one just under her two sagging breasts and the other around the top of her silk panties, only an inch from her lonely vagina.

'Please let me go.' Mia begged him, biting her lip, trying not to enjoy the wonderful feelings that were invading her body, but she quickly realized it would be impossible. He was a true master at pleasing a woman.

'Just relax and enjoy,' he smiled as his right hand moved to her breasts, gently teasing her nipples and his left moved lower, cupping her lonely vagina with love. 'You haven't been with a man in years and then, you weren't satisfied,' he whispered, gently running two fingers over the front of her moist panties, teasing her excited clitoris.

Mia watched in the mirror as he drove her wild. His big hands and fingers were giving her more pleasures than she had ever dreamt in her life. 'Oh yes,' she moaned spreading her legs for him. 'It feels so good!' she cried reaching up to hug his neck, but her eyes never left their reflections in the mirror. Mia had made love with many men her life, but never once did she watch, her eyes were always closed.

'Isn't it wonderful to watch?' he asked sucking the sides of her neck as he carefully unclasp her bra and let it fall to the floor. 'Just think of how great it would have been thirty years ago, when you were at the height of your career. All of the handsome men that spent hours loving you like wild animals, but never once did beautiful Mia watch or have an orgasm,' he added, looking up to see tears running from her pretty eyes.

'I could never orgasm,' she sobbed thinking of a few of the men that she so dearly loved and wanted to enjoy being with them, but never could. She wanted them to love every hole in her body, but was so afraid that she'd end up on the headlines of a newspaper.

'Just think of being loved in this great little behind.' He whispered, caressing her ass, feeling it tighten. 'Think of me loving these wonderful, sexy breasts,' he moaned caressing them with both hands, watching them transform. 'You can watch my long cock side in and out of the best pussy in the world,' he smiled, watching her eyes squeezing shut as her back arched with pleasure. 'And this beautiful face of yours being kissed as I love you into the night.'

Mia lie against him as more strange feelings rushed over her body. It was as if she was young again and not the old lady she had become. 'Oh yes!' she moaned feeling a hard cock between her legs. 'I want to suck you and have you cum in my mouth,' she moaned feeling it moving back and forth, teasing her excited pussy. 'I've always wanted to do that, but I was so afraid I'd just end up in the newspapers,' she said opening her eyes to see him hugging a young girl, not her. 'Oh my God!' she gasped, reaching to cover her mouth in shock and dismay. 'Who are you and what's going on?' she asked looking at her young face, dark brown hair, perfect breasts and her incredible set of hips.

He laughed running his big hands over her body, enjoying every inch of her, thinking of all the things that he was going to do to her. 'I'm the man that can make you young again and give you the pleasures that you've always wanted, if you want it,' he smiled, running his thumbs over her huge and very hard nipples. 'I've always loved your nipples,' he whispered, rolling them between two of his fingers.

Mia was lost in his touch as he teased her lonely body to the brink of orgasm. 'I can be young again?' she asked laying against him, gasping for air. Never had she felt anything so breathtaking in her life and she needed more of it. 'Love me, please!' Mia begged, hoping that this tall, handsome man would use her just as if she was a common streetwalker.

'Do you want to be young again?' he asked squeezing her breasts as his hard cock pressed against her excited pussy. 'Do you want to love a man and explode into wonderful orgasms?' he asked ripping off her panties with ease, leaving her at his mercy. 'Do you want my long, hard cock up your hot, little body?' he asked, moving his cock to the source of her desires.

'Yes...I do!' Mia cried, praying that he would ram his swollen cock deep into her body and give her the great fuck she always wanted. She wanted to fuck like an animal, but was always afraid it would ruin her career, but now it wouldn't matter.

Gabriel turned her to face him, grabbed each side of her face and said, 'You will owe me two favors,' he smiled. 'I'll take one of them tonight, when I fuck you like a whore,' he said moving his cock to take her.

'Oh yes! Fuck me anyway you wish.' Mia cried as she tried to get his massive cock in her body, but he pulled his hips from her. She felt as if she was going to scream if he didn't take her soon. 'Please fuck me!'

'You will stay young and age just as you did before, but if you refuse my second favor,' he paused to make sure that she was looking at him and could hear his next words very carefully. 'I will turn you back into the old, wrinkled lady that you were. Do you understand me?' he said in a cold, hard voice.

'I understand.' Mia said looking to his cool face as his words filled her ears.

'Now, tell me that you want to be young again,' he smiled as his hands moved down her to the wonderful ass that he was going to fuck later that night.

'I want to be young again.'

He smiled as he caressed her shapely ass and said, 'Your wish...is granted.'

*.

Gabriel bent his knees, felt to make sure he was at her opening and thrust upward, ramming his hard cock to her core.

'Oh my God!' Mia screamed out. 'Oh yes! Oh my God, fuck me!' she screamed louder as her tiny pussy stretched open, giving her the feeling that a hot piece of steel had been rammed into her body. 'Oh my God, fuck me! Oh, fuck me! Fuck me, please!' she squealed, feeling like she'd been torn in two.

She locked around him so tight it hurt, but there was no way he was going to stop. How many times in a persons' life do they get to have a world famous actress. 'Oh Mia, you're magnificent,' he laughed, enjoying her body spasming around his shaft. 'I'm going to fuck this pussy of yours until you do think you are a whore,' he laughed again, feeling her long fingernails digging into his back. 'Do you like my big, hard cock in you?' he asked as she moaned with pleasure.

'Yes! I want you to fuck me,' she cried with joy. She hadn't had a man in her for so long and she was young again. What more could a person ask. 'Make me a whore,' she growled at him. 'Teach me to please a man. I want you to teach me to suck your cock. I want you to fuck my pussy to death and there's one more thing that I've always wanted,' she paused to look into his dark eyes. 'I want your cock up my ass! I want you to fuck it as hard and as fast as you're going to fuck my pussy,' she said with desperation in her soft voice.

'Oh my sexy Mia is going to be a whore,' he smiled, reached under her ass, lifted her and walked to her bed. 'I guess we should start with you sucking my cock,' he smiled caressing her pretty, young face. 'I want you to do it with your pussy juices on it,' he smiled at the look on her face. 'I want you to lick it clean and then, you will suck it all!'

'I've never done it before,' she said in a soft 'little girl' voice, looking into his eyes, enjoying the feel of his massive cock buried deep in her tiny pussy, wondering how she was going to suck it. 'Is it hard to do?' Mia asked caressing his face, hoping that she could please him.

He just smiled, knowing that she would be good at anything she tried. 'You'll do fine. Do you enjoy kissing?' he asked, sliding his tongue into her mouth and it was quickly greeted by her gently suckling it. She gently sucked as he began sliding his stiff cock in and out of her warm, excited pussy. Her arms and legs wrapped around him as his hard cock pleased her needs like never before.

'Oh it feels so good,' she moaned as he gently laid her on the bed. 'Fuck me. Make me feel good,' she begged looking up into his eyes. 'Make me a whore,' she smiled, spreading her legs as wide as possible.

He returned her smile and began fucking her with long, deep strokes. 'You'll be one man's whore and you'll be great in bed,' he winked, thrusting in her warm pussy. 'He'll love you with all of his heart and you'll repay him by...loving him, until death,' he said pumping her faster and deeper. 'He'll be the one man that will love you no matter what and in return, you'll give him your love and body.'

'Oh yes! I'll fuck him to death,' she moaned leaning up to watch his stiff cock fuck her. She'd always wanted to see, but was afraid her lovers would think that she was a freak. She watched with great interest as he pleased her body and was still in shock that something this big felt so breathtaking. 'Oh, it feels so good,' she whimpered, falling back on the bed, enjoying it pulling from her and the feel of it stretching her open again as he pushed back inside.

He just looked at her and smiled. 'My sweet Mia,' he said savoring the feel of her body trying to hold him. 'Your pussy is trying to hold me inside you,' he laughed, moving faster, knowing it was time for her to learn the art of sucking a cock. 'My dear, it's time for you to please me with your mouth,' he said slowly easing from her pussy.

'Oh!' Mia groaned as the cock pulled from her. 'I wanted to orgasm around you,' she said putting out her lower lip, hoping he'd put it back in and finish. 'And, I wanted to feel you filling me with your hot cum.'

He moved from her and smiled. 'No, you need to learn the art of sucking a cock,' he said, motioning her to turn around. He helped Mia move to the side of the bed, making sure that her head and silky brown hair were hanging over the side. 'Just start by kissing all over it and when you're ready, begin sucking the head, just like you did my tongue,' he smiled, caressing the sides of her sweet, young face, knowing she was going to be a master at sucking a man.

Mia held his cock with both hands and started licking the head, tasting her juices for the first time in her life, enjoying every drop of it. 'Oh it taste so fabulous!' she moaned, sucking the head of his swollen cock deep into her mouth, hoping there'd be more of her juices on it.

Her soft moaning told him that Mia was enjoying herself and he was too. Her warm, sucking mouth felt great wrapped around his cock and he knew that she would be getting his cum in a very sort while. It may not be up her pussy the way she wanted it, but he knew that she would enjoy it shooting into her talented mouth and down her throat.

'That's my girl!' he whispered, slowly moving back and forth, fucking her mouth the same way he did her pussy. 'Do you think you'll enjoy my cum?' he asked, moving faster, knowing it was very close.

Mia let out a long, slow moan to tell him 'yes' as she sucked him harder. She wanted her mouth to be filled with cum all of her life and it was only seconds away from happening. She sucked harder, until his massive head eased down her throat. Mia loved it and wanted more. She swallowed and sucked as hard as she could until there was no more. His gigantic balls against her face told her that she had it all in her mouth and down her throat. Her arms reached back around his hips and she held him, wanting him to fuck her hard and as fast as he wanted.

'Oh yes!' he groaned, knowing what she wanted. 'I'll fuck this mouth just as fast as did your hot, little cunt,' he smiled moving faster. 'You like that, whore?' he asked and a loud moan came from deep inside Mia. 'I guess I'll fuck you harder!' he said and another moan told him to go head, so he did, driving his long, hardened cock as deep and as fast as he could into her mouth.

Mia felt as if she'd died and went to heaven as he fucked her mouth with no mercy. Now she wanted his cum. She sucked hard, hoping that he was nearing and ready to fill her up. He moved faster, driving his hard cock in and out of her throat and she heard a loud growl come from him. Cum shot from the end of his cock like a garden hose and Mia loved it.

'Suck it!' he moaned fucking her mouth and throat as deep as he could, trying to remember the last time a woman took all of his cock this way. 'Yes! That's my girl,' he smiled down to her, watching his stiffened cock pumping her gorgeous mouth, enjoying the feel of her silky throat squeezing him each time she swallowed. 'Drink it all, my sweet Mia,' he whispered, squeezing out the last of his warm cum, sending it down her throat and he slowly eased from her mouth.

Mia curled into a ball, feeling him move behind her. 'That was wonderful!' she said as he moved against her, letting his hard cock slide between her legs and to her still, excited pussy. 'I could sure use that back inside me,' she purred, reaching down, hoping his cock would find its way inside her. It was great having him cum in her mouth, but it didn't do a thing to ease the burning in her pussy.

'You're going to kill me,' he laughed as she carefully guided him back inside her warm, loving body. 'Oh Mia!' he moaned as her delicate insides gently wrapped around him. 'You are a very special woman,' he smiled, pulling her closer, enjoying the sweet fruit smell of her hair. 'I have a friend that is going to love you like no other man in the world.'

'I want you,' she whispered, feeling him sucking the back of her right shoulder. 'Will he be tall and handsome, like you?' she asked, enjoying his hard cock sliding in and out of her tiny pussy.

'He will give you everything that you crave from a man.' Gabriel said moving back to suck her shoulder, moving his hard cock in and out of her tender body. 'He will make you orgasm in such a way, you'll think your going to die,' he whispered moving faster, enjoying the sound of her warm juices flowing from her body and their skin slapping together.

'Oh yes!' Mia whispered, pushing her hips back to receive his cock as it thrust deep into her body. 'I've always wanted a man to love and please me,' she moaned, closing her eyes, enjoying Gabriel's massive cock, hoping that her new lover would please her the same way.

'He will fuck this amazing pussy, your mouth and this,' he whispered in her ear as his hands gently caressed her ass, remembering that she also wanted it to be fucked. 'Do you still want me to fuck this for you or would you like to save it for the man you will love?' he asked, knowing that she should save it for his friend.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers
123456...8