Lustful Veracity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan threw his arms out and stretched. "I think I'll hit the hay early," he said with a yawn.

Cindy stood up and kissed him as he headed off. "I told my mom I'd spend the day with her tomorrow," she declared. "I think I'll sleep over her house tonight so I can make her breakfast." With a quick goodbye, she grabbed her keys and coat, then headed out.

Dustin raised his eyebrows and patted the armrest of his chair, offering Laurel a hopeful smile.

"Another time, big guy," she acknowledged. "I'm tired too."

"It's Friday night," he complained. "No one has to work in the morning. This was a charged up crowd the first few nights."

"They were nervous," she replied. "You made them comfortable." Kissing his forehead she asked, "You comin' to bed?"

"I think I'll sit up a while," he grumbled. "I'm not tired."

As Laurel sauntered off, Dustin wondered what the hell went wrong. He knew what he saw. She sucked Evan off with Cindy egging her on. It happened only a few feet away from him. She bought a hot outfit and showed it off to Cindy. He began to wonder if she even bought it for him.

He cringed in angst as he thought the worst. Perhaps, he feared, she was longing to be with Evan. She planned to take Monday off. What if Evan did, too? He pictured them meeting at a roadside motel, where Laurel would pull off her blouse and skirt to reveal her crimson teddy. He sat in the dark, pondering the mess he'd made by spying on them. Eventually, his mind played through enough painful scenarios and he nodded off.

He awoke with a jolt, still sitting in the dark. From down the hallway, he heard a high-pitched giggle. Groggy and grumbling, he got to his feet and made his way toward the noise, walking quietly without turning on the light.

A shaft of light shone from under the door of Evan's room. Dustin's heart sank as he heard an excited squeal from the other side of the door. Stepping closer, he heard the rhythmic squeak of bedsprings along with soft grunts and coos. Gritting his teeth, he opened the door as quietly as he could, needing to take in the sight, however painful it would be.

This, he knew he wouldn't get over. It was outright betrayal—sneaking off to cheat like Celina and Erik had done. The door opened without a sound, so he stood watching from the shadow of the hallway. In the dimly lit room, he saw the bed from the foot. Evan was on his knees and elbows, rocking his pelvis back and forth between two long, sleek legs clad in black stockings and shiny black shoes with red heels and bows. Barely visible beneath him was a crimson teddy. Over his shoulder, a poof of black hair shook between two pillows.

Evan rocked forward and groaned into the sheets—his sac resting against the firm buttocks beneath him. All motion ceased, save for his ass cheeks squeezing together as he sank a bit deeper. A ring of white surrounded his shiny, glazed girth as he resumed a slow stroke to a peep of encouragement. As he increased his pace, the shoes pointed toward the ceiling, showing their soles.

Turning his back to them, Dustin sank to the floor, shattered by what he had witnessed. Anger welled in his gut as he sat leaning against the wall beside the door. "So that's how it is," he called out. "You two just picked up where you left off."

"Dusty?" called Evan. "Is that you?"

"Who the hell did ya' think it was? And what happened to asking me if I'd be interested in joining you all for a foursome?"

"How did you know that?" he asked from inside the room.

"Guess you thought I was sleeping when my wife stroked ya' off after supper on Tuesday."

"No, he didn't," chimed Laurel's voice as the hallway light clicked on. She stood beside him with arms folded, wearing her best satin nightgown—shiny, sleek and hemmed above the knee. "You weren't fooling anyone...except yourself, maybe."

"I-I don't get it," he grunted, standing up.

"That's because you don't listen. You spy, but you don't listen. Follow me."

Evan rolled to the side as they stepped into the room. Cindy lay on her back, wearing Laurel's teddy, stockings and shoes. She wiggled her spread legs, smiling at Dustin. A ribbon of seed oozed from her gaping slit and into the cleft of her buttocks. "You've got some splainin' to do," she sassed.

"Why are you guys playing games with me?" he queried.

"Dusty" offered Laurel, "you've met Cindy. Now say hello to her husband, Eddie."

"Eddie?" he asked incredulously. "This isn't Evan?"

"I dumped his sorry ass two years ago," boasted Cindy. "Because he wanted to share sexuality, but he didn't respect me when we did."

"W-wait," he stammered, turning to Laurel. "You said you didn't want to, but then you did, with Ev...Ed...him."

"I never once told you I didn't want to."

"Yes you did. You said you never did in college, and now you have a kid in college, so—"

"So," she interrupted. "I wanted to give it a try, but not because I was getting old and you wanted to try someone new. Not with Tom and Erik with their wives watching and laughing like I'm on display."

"So what happened on Tuesday night? And why play this trick on me?"

Laurel slid up to his side and took his hand. "Because you were spying," she sassed. "I bought that outfit and invited Cindy and Eddie because we were gonna have a real foursome on Tuesday, not some game of guess whose panties these are."

"Why'd you tell me he was Evan?"

"To test your meddle. I was gonna tell you Tuesday night, but then you went and fell, ya' big dork."

"That was an accident," he argued.

"But spying on us wasn't. I decided to show you what it feels like to wonder what's wrong with you...to know your lover is more interested in sharing sexuality than in what you want. And I thought you should damn well know that sneaking off to a bedroom is cheating. Sharing the sheer joy of sex is one thing...your lover gets to see the interaction and find pleasure in your passion. But offering your heart by kissing them is betraying that sacred trust."

"So all this time you were willing to..."

Laurel bit her lips and nodded. She opened her arms as they fell together in a passionate kiss.

Cindy patted Eddie's shoulder. "Go apologize for helping us trick Dusty," she ordered.

Eddie bounded up and shook Dustin's hand. "Sorry," he offered. "But she's right. You wanna be a man, not a cuckold. You don't spy on her, you interact." He bobbled his head, confessing, "Cindy kinda taught me that."

"We're good," replied Dustin. But when he stuck his hand out to shake, Laurel hung her nightgown over it. She gave him a playful shove, strutting past to climb on the bed and straddle over Cindy in sixty-nine position. Dustin and Eddie both moaned as she dropped her jet black hair between Cindy's thighs.

Eddie climbed behind Laurel and knelt. His re-hardened shaft still glistened as he rested it on Laurel's buttocks. "You mind bro?" he asked.

"Be my guest," replied Dustin as his staff reached rock-hard readiness. "I hope you don't mind if—"

"You two clam up and get in us!" demanded Laurel, rocking her hips.

Dustin climbed onto the bed and wrapped his forearms under Cindy's stocking-covered calves as she guided Eddie's shaft into Laurel's clench from beneath. Laurel squealed in delight as Eddie grasped her by the waist and shimmed into position. Grasping Dustin's aching turret, she aimed his throbbing bulb into the ribbon of cum dripping into the cleft of Cindy's buttocks. As Eddie buried another inch of his glazed meat into her, she swathed up a gob onto Dustin's engorged knob and lunged over it. Dustin whimpered as the moist warmth of her mouth cleaned him off.

With a hardy groan, Eddie reared back and thrust forward. Laurel squealed aloud as his pelvis bumped her firm buttocks. As he broke into rhythm, she pushed the tip of Dustin's staff into the slick warmth of Cindy's entrance to ecstasy. He sounded a long, low moan as he rocked forward, reaming her seed-laden love channel and plunging out a pearly ring of Eddie's genealogy.

Driving in and out of Cindy's pelvic heat, Dustin watched over Laurel's backside as Eddie enjoyed her pelvic paradise in lustful cadence. The sight of another man sheathing his prowess in her precious frame was all he'd imagined and more. All four souls sang a note in unison—a harmonious offering to the delight of shared passion. Laurel wailed, curving her back like an alley cat in heat. Dustin heard the gush from her inners as it washed Eddie's thighs and Cindy's cheeks. She cried out as she came again, drenching the sheets below her. Eddie grasped her writhing hips and re-buried his living plow to a screech of delight.

Cindy planted her heels into the mattress and arched her back, raising her pelvis off the sheets. Holding her buttocks in his palms, Dustin sped up his pace. Her inner architecture contracted, clamping his shaft in a fervent hug. As her walls undulated, she rocked her hips so wildly his dripping pole dislodged. Laurel plunged over it as a deluge of thankful reward sprayed from Cindy's gaping crevice. It washed Laurel's chin, shooting as high as Dustin's pectorals in a protracted irrigation.

As Cindy writhed in wanton abandon, Dustin took in the sight he'd waited so long to see. His precious Laurel's lips glided over his semen-glazed girth as another man cycled his meaty piston in and out of her. Laurel seemed to sense his delight. Wrapping her arms under Cindy's buttocks, she rolled to the side, pulling Cindy on top and spreading wide.

Dustin grasped Cindy by the crests of the hips. He planted his plow and rocked forward, drenching his shaft in the heat of her velvet hug with a single thrust, then stayed put as Laurel's tongue lashed his sac from beneath. Cindy's hair danced in front of Eddie's pelvis for a moment before he took Laurel by the ankles and outstretched his arms. She stopped flicking as she let out a blissful moan.

Eddie and Dustin cycled each other's mate in opposing thrusts—one driving forth while the other retracted. Male and female pheromones scented the air as the girl's sopping crevices sloshed from their lustful reaming. Dustin's loins smacked off Cindy's firm buttocks as his cadence increased. He peered on as Eddie's hips bumped the backs of Laurel's thighs.

Laurel squealed again and arced a stream of womanly fruit over Eddie's belly. "Come in Cindy, Dusty," she groaned from beneath. "I wanna see you pump your cum into her! I wanna eat it out of her!"

"Yes!" screamed Cindy. "Plant your seed in me!"

The rousing sex-talk proved too charged for Eddie to restrain himself. His eyes widened as his stroke reached fever pitch. Releasing Laurel's wiggling legs, he rocked forward and cried out like an opera singer whose foot had been stepped on. Laurel held herself by the backs of the knees and pointed her toes upward as he filled her private vault with the fruit of his balls.

Dustin moaned at the sight of Laurel's extramarital insemination, imagining the seedy spurts spraying her inner tissues. Pangs of orgasmic voltage tingled through his length as he cycled through the slick lube lining Cindy's chamber walls.

As his bellows trailed to whimpers, Eddie retracted his half-flaccid cock from Laurel's seed-laden vessel. Cindy plunged over it and bobbed a few times, then dunked between Laurels thighs and cooed into her depths. Laurel squealed in wanton abandon, flailing her legs as Cindy's hair shook between her thighs.

Dustin inhaled deep and thrust forward, burying his brazen beam's entirety in Cindy's heavenly hollow. As his tingling turret jolted a dry-fire, Laurel flicked her tongue between his jewels from below. He wailed as his shaft thumped a bevy of jets into the moist warmth enveloping it. Laurel still licked and lashed from beneath, strengthening his spurts as he transferred his lineage into Cindy's pelvic oven.

With her willing challis teeming with seed, Cindy lunged forward, leaving Dustin's still-pulsing phallus to heave two final spurts over Laurel's chin and neck. Laurel laughed aloud, wrapping her arms around Cindy's buttocks and pulling her down.

Spent and exhausted, Dustin fist-bumped Eddie as they watched the girls excavate each other's gaping clefts.

"Want a beer?" asked Eddie.

"Nah," huffed Dustin between breaths. "I'm hoping to go another round or two after I give my balls a rest."

****

Three and a half months later, Laurel stepped into the guest bedroom at Chad and Angela Reed's home, wearing a cobalt blue babydoll lingerie. Stepping before the bed, she posed to show off her bare legs and feet.

"Stunning," purred Cindy, sitting at the foot of the bed in a hot pink bustier and thong. "What did Angela decide on?"

"See for yourself," sang Laurel.

Angela stepped in wearing a white lace halter teddy, white stockings and dainty white shoes. Her full, white-blonde hair matched the garments perfectly. It framed her big, brown eyes and played over her shoulders as she posed.

"Grr," growled Cindy. "Laurel and I may keep you for ourselves."

"Let's tire them out quick and I'll take you up on that," offered Angela in a playful tone. She tugged Laurel over to the bed and sat between her and Cindy, wrapping an arm around each of them. "Thanks so much for letting Chad and I join you," she tendered in a sincere tone.

"C'mon Angie," jested Laurel. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather be playing panty detective over at Tom and Linda's?"

Angela gave a hardy chuckle, pulling Cindy and Laurel close as she replied, "I have no interest in any sex game that requires a magnifying glass."

The girls all laughed, but Angela donned a reflective smile. "Erik and Lydia broke up," she lamented. "Lydia walked in on him kissing—"

"Hey," interrupted Laurel, "I hope you understand why Dustin and I never participated."

"I do now," she tendered, squeezing Laurel's hand. "I got sick of blowjob races and blindfold games." She drew in a deep breath and sighed, adding, "Chad and I married under the agreement that we'd be active in partner sharing, but that crowd was reckless. They didn't agree to blood testing, and they wouldn't close the group to strangers. It got to the point where Chad wore a condom every time, and I wouldn't be with anyone who didn't.

"You can feel at home with us," promised Cindy. "We'll introduce you to the Berghens and the Kershaws...maybe next week. Dustin and Eddie will have to sate your wiles for tonight."

Angela stood and offered both hands. "I think we've kept them waiting long enough." she proclaimed.

****

An hour and a half later, Laurel squatted over Chad's lap, facing away from him on a plush sofa in the living room. She gazed down her torso at his sac, hanging below her trimmed black bush. The rest of his manhood lay buried within her capable walls as she rocked her pelvis fore and aft. Cindy knelt between Chad's knees, alternating licks between his dangling jewels and Laurel's erect clitoris.

Eight feet away, Dustin sat on a loveseat. Angela knelt on the floor before him. Her white-blonde hair danced over his lap while Eddie drove in and out of her from behind. She hummed lustfully onto Dustin's staff, dropping low over his lap as he bellowed. Laurel watched on as Dustin's beefy girth rippled between Angela's red lips. As his moans faded to whimpers and his balls dropped in his sac, Angela straightened her back to give Eddie unabated access to her depths.

Chad grabbed Laurel's attention back as he moaned behind her. His fingers kneaded the edges of her tummy as he held her by the waist. As he cried again, Laurel's inners sensed his shaft pulsing as viscous warmth splashed into her depths. As his thumps faded off, she rose slowly, releasing inch after glistening inch of sperm-glazed meat from beneath her curly crown. Finally, the half-flaccid phallus flopped out onto Chad's loins.

Cindy's lips were quick to claim it. As she sucked him back to size, Laurel dismounted and sat on the sofa. She turned to find Dustin, standing beside her.

"I'd like to have you to myself for a while," he proposed. "Just you and me. I'm not sure I ever thanked you for being so smart...so perceptive."

"Oh, you did, my alpha," she purred as a pearly bead dribbled out of her. "But I'll take the offer anyway."

As she stood and pressed her lips to his, Eddie and Angela moaned in the background.

12