Lustful women IV, Harriet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I will. Oh my goodness, I will," I blurted out." Tell me what to do. I have no experience with a situation like this."

"Fine, I thought you would. By the way, Inga is Eric's mother. You can compare notes on your sons afterwards," Miss Barbro said giggling. She waved at Eric to join us.

"This woman very much wants to fuck you, so get going," she told Eric matter-of-factly.

Eric didn't hesitate. He hugged me again and without saying anything he started to undress me. At first, I tried to help him but soon found out that he knew how to undress a woman. I just stood there and helped only by raising my arms and legs when necessary. When I was naked, I pushed his briefs down. It was all he was wearing.

Eric led me to a couch nearby and started caressing me. He praised my assets while his hands and mouth made wonders on my body. He especially praised my dark red pussy bush. I am proud of it. The growth is thick and the hairs long. I keep it tidy but is very careful with the scissors.

I had never before got such a lovely caressing. He worked his way down from my head to my boobs which got a lot of attention from his hands squeezing and his mouth licking and biting my nipples. He went south and sifted through my pubic hair and then caressed my thighs. He turned me around and thoroughly caressed my ass cheeks and inner thighs before moving up to my neck.

He turned me over again and made me spread me legs and raise my thighs to give him access to my female heaven. When his tongue flicked over my clit I cum for the first time. He kept on licking my pussy area and flicking the by now hard clit until I cum again. He then stopped for a while asking how I wanted to be taken.

I had no idea what I wanted. Everything he had done had been so lovely and I was utterly horny. I just pulled him over me planting me feet hard on the couch with my thighs well spread. I cried out when his cock entered me. I was so well prepared that his cock effortlessly slid all the way inside bottoming out. I was in heaven when he started thrusting in and out with long slow strokes.

I cum within minutes crying out loudly. Eric let me rest for a little while before starting the real fucking. He brought me up the hill with a series of great thrusts. When I was on the top hoping to be pushed over it to get my orgasm, he deliberately kept me there. With skillful thrusting he made sure that I was kept in that state. It felt lovely to be kept waiting for the final push to reach my orgasm.

When it came it was not what I had expected. It was a light push that barely started an orgasm. But then he kept thrusting carefully in me keeping the orgasm going. He increased his efforts in my pussy making my orgasm successively stronger. Finally, he kept me in a state of endless orgasming. I cried out all the time, acknowledging the immense pleasure he gave me.

Finally, he let my orgasm die away. I was overly happy but tired when I slumped back on the couch. He let me rest only for a short while. The he rolled me over and made me stand on all fours. I was puzzled not knowing why before I realized that I hadn't felt him cum. Although he had a condom on, I was sure that I must have noticed. Oh goodness gracious me, he will take me again, I had time to think before he did just that.

He forced his cock into my upturned cunt and as before bottomed out with his first thrust. Then he started banging me in a new way varying his thrusts between long slow ones to short hard thrusts. He made me cum several times that way. I was exhausted when he finally cum with a deep grunt.

He stayed behind me for quite a while caressing my body. He started with my boobs and when he reached my clit I cum again in a pleasant soft orgasm.

And that became the end of it. We rose after a while and hugged each other before I went to the ladies to freshen up.

When I came back my son was waiting for me with a big grin on his face. That he had had a good time was obvious. When we later talked about it there was no doubt that we both wanted to join the club.

At the next meeting it happened that I met my friend in the changing room. The friend that had suggested the club when I had made my discreet inquiries what to do with my son. She had been a member for at least six months she said and still longed for each meeting. She right away suggested that we let each other's sons fuck us in the first round. I happily agreed on the spot. Her son was a handsome young man and that he was familiar with the proceedings was assuring. I still was uncertain how to behave. That I know him quite well was also a turn on.

My friend rounded up the boys before they had the chance to ask other women for a fuck. She led the way to two couches standing in a corner saying that it was her favorite place. My boy was quick to start the proceedings. He looked me over and decided that he wanted to take me doggy style. I like your ass, he said. He caressed me nicely making me ready. He even made me cum when frigging my clit. When he thought that he had done his duty he went in front of me When I began to ask what he wanted he put his semi hard cock in my open mouth. It was clear what he wanted so I sucked him to full hardness. He quickly withdrew and moved around me. Before I knew it his hard cock was probing my backside trying to find his way into me. I helped by wriggling my ass and spreading my thighs. Suddenly his cock head hit home and with a mighty thrust was forced into me.

He did a good job fucking me from behind. He remembered to caress my swinging boobs and gave my clit a good working over. He made me cum once before the finale when we cum rather close to each other.

I complimented him for a good fuck. Well, I exaggerated it by calling it an excellent fuck. But by now I really knew what an excellent fuck was all about. But what Eric had done with me was extraordinary and not to be expected from most of the boys. But this boy had been as good as my man at home and that was good enough for me.

That evening I had two more boys. Both were eager and tried their best. Although they didn't take me to new heights they gave me decent orgasms. So, all in all I had been thoroughly fucked and was content when we went home.

I quickly learnt how to behave to attract the good boys, the ones that knew more than the others how to please a woman. I never denied a boy to try new things. On the contrary. I encouraged them to do it and helped them to carry it out. I think I got a good reputation for being a good and helpful fuck. I nearly always got three boys at the meetings.

After a couple months or so my friend phoned and invited me to visit her the following evening and to bring my son. She said that both she and her son were horny and restless because the next meeting in the club was postponed a week for some reason. We could take the tension away by fucking each other's sons in the comfort of her home. Make it a foursome, she said.

I was happy to accept. We too were horny, and the next club meeting felt far away.

When we arrived, my friend brought me into the kitchen and closed the door. There was a bottle of wine and two glasses ready on the table.

"I think we need a glass to relax," she said with a big grin and filled the glasses. "Cheers."

We both took a good swig. It felt good and I smiled at her acknowledging.

Suddenly she looked straight at me with a concerned expression on her face.

"When we talked about your son and why the club would be good for him you were noticeably unclear about what the real problem was. I got the feeling that you tried to hide something shameful. I have thought about what you told me then. I have become quite sure what you didn't want to tell me was that he made passes at you. And that he even succeeded to reach his goal, maybe without your consent. But you also hinted about that it had happened several times which must have needed your consent. I can't believe that he raped you with force repeatedly. So, my conclusion is that you have let your son fuck you."

She stopped there but kept looking me straight in the eyes. I couldn't stop blushing heavily and couldn't meet her eyes. And certainly not speak.

"Well, I think we both now know that your son has fucked you and with your consent. At least a tacit consent. And probably to your full satisfaction. I noticed when I fucked him that he was more experienced than Miss Barbro and Inga could have made him with only two fucks."

She looked silently at me. I tried to lock back and suddenly saw a smile trickle in the corner of her mouth.

"Let me make it easier for you to admit. I have let my son fuck me and that was my reason for joining the club. But we still fuck now and then give each other much pleasure. Are you chocked? No need to be. You know how pleasant it can be with a young, virile, hard cock in your pussy. And especially when it is a cock that you have seen develop and trained. Now tell me about it. Nobody will know but me."

That broke the ice for me. If she voluntarily admitted that she had committed the ultimate sin with her son, why shouldn't I. So, I told her the full story.

When I finished, she hugged me lengthily. But then we broke into heavy laughter.

"Well, well, well" she said still laughing. "Quite a story wasn't it. And rather similar to what happened with my son. Not in the details of course but in general.

Like in your case it started with that my son came to my bed one evening when we were alone in the house. It had happened quite often in the past when he was depressed but not since he had turned eighteen a couple of months earlier. So, I welcomed him to lay down and share the duvet with me. I asked if it was something he wanted to tell me or ask but he denied it. He said that he just felt depressed and wanted to cuddle. I made him to snuggle up behind my back and pulled his arm around me.

There was no sign of a boner, so I thought nothing about that I sleep in the nude just like you. I pulled his arm closer around me not bothering that his hand got close to my boobs. I soon fell asleep feeling comfortable and safe.

I woke up slowly from a nice feeling in my pussy area. It took some time to understand why it felt so good. I had to wriggle my ass slightly to convince myself that I had a hard cock in there. I thought about what to do for a little while but then decided not to make a fuss about it. What was done was done. There was no way to change that. And it felt very nice indeed.

Still, I hadn't moved or given signs that I was awake. I thought so anyway and tried to keep it that way. But I started to use my pussy muscles to squeeze the cock and ripple along it. I heard a grunt of pleasure behind me. Suddenly a hand grabbed my boob starting to caress it. I kept quiet not to give away that I was awake. My pussy worked deliberately to give pleasure to both of us. His grunts became more and more frequent in line with the work my muscles did on his cock. Suddenly I felt the cock expand a little in both directions. A sure sign of an approaching orgasm, isn't it.

I was right. Moments later he pulled me closer to him and forced his cock deep into my pussy. His shots were strong and filled my womb to the brim.

I hadn't got an orgasm but it felt heavenly anyway. I kept pretending that I was still asleep. I wanted to see what he would do. But nothing much happened. He moved away from me but stayed in the bed and soon fell asleep.

When I was sure that he slept fitfully I carefully crept out of the bed to freshen up. I wondered what I should do next. After some thinking I decided not to take any action. I just crept back into bed feeling astonishingly contented. But it had been such a strange occurrence which I didn't knew what to think about.

In early morning he approached me again. This time I woke up already when he carefully eased his body close to mine. But I kept pretending that I was asleep. I felt his hard cock poke my ass and realized that he couldn't put it into my pussy in the position I was in. I thought quickly about what to do. I got astonished when I understood that I had no intention to stop him. On the contrary. I tried to find a way to make it possible for him to enter me and still pretending to be asleep.

The best I could think of was to moan loudly and turn around. I moved in the bed to find a good sleeping position and ended up lying on my back with my legs spread wide. The duvet had slid down my body, but I made no attempt to pull it up again. I knew that my pussy now was easily accessible.

All the time I tried hard to make it look like I was asleep. I moved slowly and not very deliberate and yawned a few times. I still couldn't understand why I did this. My body sort of moved on its own. Finally, I rationalized it by thinking that I wanted to find out if he really had the nerve to go on with it, now when he had to be on top of me.

He kept still for a little while trying to find out if I really was asleep. He put a hand gently on my boobs as a test. When I didn't react, he got bolder and carefully moved to kneel beside me. He removed the duvet completely as cautiously. I now lay before him stark naked and open. I felt that my body prepared to receive him. My nipples stiffened, the pussy became very wet, and the clit hardened and protruded from its sheltering hood.

He still hesitated and I wondered if he had got second thoughts. I risked letting my eyelid flicker to catch a glimpse of what he was doing. What I saw made me immensely proud and even hornier. He wasn't hesitating but was looking at my nude body taking it all in. And there was an eager and hungry expression on his face. He lusted for his mother that was for sure.

I felt when he made his move. He eased his way to kneel between my well spread thighs. He leaned over and put his hands on both sides of my upper body for support. I felt the warmth when his lover body approached me and the small movements when he adjusted his position to find the right angle in which to enter my pussy. There was a slight forward movement before I felt the cock head touch my opening and then a stronger forward movement when he forced his cock into my waiting pussy.

He stopped there. Perhaps he didn't know what to do next I thought. I decided to help and moved my ass slightly up and down a few times. His cock moved nicely in my pussy. He seemed to understand and started thrusting. It felt like he no longer bothered if I woke up. He banged me in a way that could wake up the dead.

I opened my eyes. It took some time for him to see it and when he did, he stopped abruptly looking scared.

"Mom, you are awake," he said stammering. "I thought that you were asleep." He looked afraid and guilty.

"No way that anyone can sleep when being banged so hard and nicely," I said smiling sweetly at him. "And what's the difference if I am asleep or not? You fuck me anyway. Go on please, it feels so good."

The expression on his face changed into surprise and then to lust. He resumed banging into me and now I took an active part. I directed his movements and set the pace with my hands on his hips. This time I was going to have a great orgasm I decided. And I succeeded to steer us to a mutual great orgasm. I cum so hard when he filled my womb with several mighty shots of his hot seed.

What happened then is rather like your experiences, Harriet. I hugged him before going to the bathroom and when I came back, he was gone. We didn't speak much about what had happened. I waited to see if it had been a one-time event or if he planned a follow up. Unlike you I don't walk around naked or semi naked in the house unless I am alone. Of course, it has happened a few times that he has come home unexpectedly and caught me in the nude but that is nothing he can expect to happen. So, there was no teasing.

It took about two weeks before we again were alone in the house for the night. When I was in bed he came to my room.

"May I join you," he asked a bit shyly. That became the phrase he always uses when he wants to fuck me. Of course, I allowed him to join me. It became a lovely night. He took me three times. Otherwise, he likes to take me in this kitchen. That table is useful, big and sturdy. I have been taken many times using it, either with me on top of it or leaning against it being taken from behind.

Well Harriet, now you know that you aren't the only mother who pleases your son. I shouldn't say that it is common but what I do know is that many boys lust for their mothers. It's mention in the bible too. And motherly love is well known. We want to give our children everything we have. I know that at least two of our friends have given in to the wishes of their sons."

I was flabbergasted to say the least. That my friend was easy going and loved to fuck the boys at the club I knew. But I hadn't suspected that her son was her lover just like mine. I felt relieved. A burden had just been unloaded from my shoulders. I loved being taken by my son but there always was a guilty feeling afterwards. My friend had let it happen without feeling guilt so why should I worry about it?

"Feels good to know that you aren't alone, doesn't it," she said as if she had read my thoughts. "I think it's time to join the boys, don't you agree? I have got horny from this conversation. Your story was exciting. And the bottle is empty."

"Yes, I think you are right. We have been talking for a long time, haven't we. I wonder what the boys think we are doing," I answered in the same frivolous way.

"Don't worry about the boys. I loaded a carefully selected porn movie in the video and told my son to put it on because we would talk for a while. But I agree, it's time. I think the movie soon comes to an end."

I rose, feeling a bit tipsy but was in an exceptionally good mode.

My friend put a hand on my arm just as we were about to leave the kitchen.

"I have a suggestion. Why don't we have a real foursome. One where the boys fuck both of us. Now when we both know that there is no taboo line left to cross. I have longed for this since we fucked each other boys at the same time at the club." She looked pleadingly at me.

"But yes of course. What a splendid idea," I said feeling joyful.

"Excellent. My dream comes true, oh my God," she exclaimed. "Let's join the boys. And well, we will let them take us barebacked. It will feel so much better, don't you agree?

I held her back though.

"Oh, yes of course. No condoms. But what will the boys say? How will they react?" I asked suddenly getting second thoughts.

"I hope they will be happy," she answered with a big grin. "Don't worry. Why should they have any objections. They have already fucked both of us. Of course, fucking the mother has so far been carried out in secret. What is new is that they will do it openly. I don't think that will be a problem. They are used to it from the club, fucking in public I mean. And I think they are prepared for something special to happen. Foursomes and motherly love are vital parts of the plot in the movie they are watching. Let's go."

She led the way to a cozy family room where the boys were sitting. She stood before them and started to undress. She beckoned to me to follow her example and together we made a decent strip tease for the boys. That was something new for my son. I always was at least seminude when he made his passes at me. Also, the other boy got very interested.

We showed off quite shamelessly, pirouetting in front of the boys letting our boobs swing and asses to shake. Suddenly my friend pulled my son from the sofa and quickly undressed him. I did the same to her son.

"Look boys. From now on there will be no limits or inhibitions. We want you to take turns fucking us both simultaneously. We want a foursome just like you saw on that movie. Understood?... Yes, we really mean that you should fuck your mother too."