Lusting for Co-worker Pt. 03: Life

Story Info
Otto and Georgina become closer.
1.4k words
4.38
11.1k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers

**** Sorry about the last two being so short, will try to write one more installment if the real life Otto gives me some material!***

*****

The rest of the week was a blur and Otto proved to be a real gentleman. He got my stuff from my old apartment, comforted me during my anxiety spells and even picked up my last paycheck so I wouldn't have to go back to the office. I was truly a mess, I hadn't left Otto's apartment since I got there and even worse we hadn't had sex since the office incident. While he didn't complain, I knew my mood was starting to get to him.

That evening when Otto came home, I still hadn't showered and I hadn't moved at all from the bed. He looked at me with a vexed expression that send chills down my spine.

"Get up and get cleaned up!" he ordered, "If I have to say it again you will be punished."

I got wet instantly, deep down I wanted him to spank me so hard, just like he had done before.

I took a quick shower, washed my hair and brushed my teeth and presented my wet naked body to him.

"All clean, master," I purred.

"Oh, that woke you up, you have been a naughty girl," he said circling me like a lion does its prey. Oh how I wanted him to devour me!

He pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, spreading my legs as far as they could go. I looked up at him expectantly, he gave me a sly smile as he entered me. He didn't care if I was wet or not, he fucked me hard, I was soo close to cumming, I screamed his name as loud as I could.

"You don't get to cum today," he said, pulling his dick out of me just as I was about to burst.

"Please master, don't stop!" I begged. I felt so empty I needed to feel him inside me.

He flipped me over and entered me from behind, pulling my hair roughly with every thrust. He was taking me over the edge and just when I was about to explode he pulled out again leaving me wanting more.

"Please master, I need to cum," I begged.

"No," he said as he entered me again, this time he slowed down his pace letting me feel every inch of him, and once I was full he slowly pulled it out. I felt like crying it was pure torture, he was driving me crazy, I let out a loud moan as I felt him hit my g spot.

"You like that don't you?" he asked.

"I do, please master may I," I begged breathlessly.

He yanked my hair back roughly and started fucking me harder than before. I screamed as my orgasm rocked me, Otto collapsed on top of me shortly after.

He grabbed me and cuddled me in his arms.

"I'm going to have to punish you later, I didn't say you could come," he whispered into my ear. I let out a small moan.

"I'm looking forward to it." I said before falling sleep in his arms.

***********

The next morning when I woke up Otto had already left for work, turns out he was working for another company all along. I took the initiative to get up off my ass and hit the wanted ads. I had spent the whole morning focusing on my job hunt that the time got away from me, I hadn't showered or eaten for the day and I knew Otto would be upset at this. I had kind of gotten used to his schedule, he would be out the door by seven and back by five, it was only three so I had some time to get myself sorted. By the time Otto got home, I had showered cooked us dinner and cleaned the apartment.

He greeted me with a long sensual kiss that made my knees buckle.

"I'm happy to see you too," I whispered staring into his sexy brown eyes.

"Something smells really good too," he said bringing his lips down to mine, I felt like I was in a trance as his lips caressed mine, I didn't want him to let me go.

"I made you dinner," I said when he finally let me up for air. He flashed me a sexy smile that melted my heart completely

"Good I'm hungry!" I loved it when he was assertive.

Otto and I ate the chicken dinner in silence, sometimes he would let out a small moan of satisfaction which sent" shivers down my spine.

"Georgina," he said looking up from his plate, "Do you touch yourself and think of me when I'm not here?'

I nearly choked on my food, I swallowed slowly before answering, "Sometimes Master," I admitted.

"Do you cum, when I'm not here without my permission?" He asked, his gaze was so intense that I had to look away.

"Sometimes master," I said quietly.

"Hmm sounds like someone needs to be punished," he said getting up from the table, "I bought some new toys just to punish you with."

He walked over to his bag and took out a long black paddle that said bitch on it, and ridding corps. I tried to hide my excitement but he saw right through me.

I got up and took off his tee-shirt I was wearing leaving on my black lacy bra and panties. We quickly cleared away the dishes from his table, it was too small for us to play on it without doing so. Once we were done, I took my bra off and assumed his favorite position. Bening over the table with ass in the air and my nipples pressed into the wood.

He stepped behind me and pulled my panties down, then he brought the paddle down on my ass. I cried out in pain, I could feel my wetness starting to drip down. He raised the paddle again and brought it down again, it felt like my ass was on fire. He repeated this until my ass was red and sore, despite this I was dripping wet.

"I love how wet you are for me," he said, as he ran his hands over my clit.

"I'm always wet for you master," I said wiggling my ass sore ass at him.

"Hmmm, so sexy, but I'm not finished with you yet love, let's go to the bedroom."

I grabbed his hand and he led me into the bedroom.

"Lay on your back," he ordered. I did what I was told, my ass was tingling from its beating and I was dying to cum.

He pulled out the nipple clams from his pockets and smiled down at me. I was ready for anything.

Otto bend down and took my right nipple in his mouth and nibbled on it lightly then he moved to the left and continued his assault. He played with my nipples until they were tender then he put the adjustable clams on them.

"Is this good baby?" he asked I nodded, there was a string attached to the clamps and I knew Otto fully intended to use it.

"Master, please...," I begged as the clamps worked their magic, I was imagining they there Otto's teeth biting into my flesh.

I didn't have to say another word, Otto flipped me over and entered me with one hard thrust. He filled me instantly and I felt like I was going to explode all over his big dick. While he was pounding me, he leaned forward and pulled hard on the chain and I cried out, the pain and pleasure was too much. I squeezed him with my pussy as hard as I could.

"Pleaseeee, master," I begged.

"Cum for me baby," he groaned into my ear.

"Oh Otto," I screamed as the orgasm rocked me, my entire body felt like it was convulsing.

"I love you," I whispered as I came down from my high.

"I love you too," he said as he came inside of me.

Otto and I laid naked next to each other bathed in our sweat. He removed my clamps and gave each nipple a long kiss.

"Better?" He asked and I nodded.

He pulled me closer and kissed me passionately.

"I love you my little slave," he said.

"I love you too master."

pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers